Eeogiex, Intergalactic Trade Metropolis [Living Location]

_Sapphire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@haven_:@night_dragon: @velaaru_of_illea:

Raising her brow a bit at the two women's apparent hostile experience with the likes of the Imperium, she started to wonder who exactly they were... but when the pale horned girl, who's name she learned was Vel'aaru, stepped up to her and offered her a hand. "M-my name is... my name..." Although she managed to take the girl's hand and lift herself up, her stare suddenly went blank as she thought about her identity... should she tell this woman her true name?

"... Sapphire. C-call me Sapphire." She stuttered, half-smiling nervously and shrugging... attention being caught when the fire-haired beauty told of her options of escape. "I... I'd like to travel with you two, at least for some time. My slavers are likely to come looking for me." Not to mention the Imperium troops who threw her in there, even made an advanced slave collar for them to use on her.

Her blue eyes widened at the bronze woman's offer to outright fight against the Imperium... moreso when she was offered directly to join in on it. Had she somehow determined she possessed abilities like them? I mean, why offer that sort of rebellion to some random slave dancer...? "Do you think I could help in any way?" The korellian asks with a blank stare.

Avatar image for velaaru_of_illea
Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@_sapphire_: @haven_:@night_dragon:

Wait, wait... things had changed quickly. Very quickly. War against the Imperium, was that what was being suggested? Vel'aaru swallowed hard; sure it wouldn't be the first time she'd gone toe-to-toe with the Imperium, even on her own. But what if these girls couldn't handle the atrocities of the Imperium?

"Maybe if I can get to my ship, we can--"

Vel'aaru's eyes widened, the Void seizing her. It showed her what had not been, and then what had ceased to not be. It was like searching for a silhouette in the darkness but she sensed it. The First Aberration. The Night Dragon. The Fiend of the Imperium.

"Sluurm," she whispered, only a single word. Her outfit suddenly shifted, a purple, featureless faceplate forming over a hood-like helmet as her schoolgirl outfit morphed into something more fitting of an interstellar adventurer and rebel. "We're in danger, and we may not have enough time to escape before he finds us. A presence I had hoped I would never sense again." Her zarah'daz (an energy weapon that ignored inorganic material) formed over her glove, a network of sky-blue energy forming a sort of pulsar in her palm. The illian was ready to fight.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: [ I dunno, you want to open an actual store? Just go for it I guess. :o ]

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This place seems fun :)

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of the space stuff always makes me want to bring out Andromeda

Son_of_Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Son_of_Wukong

@lena_dante said:

Andromeda was your alt?

I'm so out of the loop on stuff.

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu said:

@velaaru_of_illea: [yeah, a small kiosk selling mood stones]

[ Go for it. ^-^ ]

DO EET.

Haven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sapphire_: @velaaru_of_illea: (Tali! I love Tali...and have an alt of said look lol)

"Logic would suggest Saph that the collar was there for a reason now what you can do I don't know but still I'd bet you're able to do more then dance in an alluring fashion." Seras remarked with confidence, perhaps more confidence then she should logically place in two people she hadn't known for more then an hour. Her train of thought however came to a halt as Vel dawned some form of armor. Of course the attention was more on wanting to know the xenos more then what was being said. That didn't mean Seras hadn't heard what was said however.

Reaching for the near by titanium crate she'd been previously leaning against the cosmic elemental shifted herself to be composed of the same metal. Though she looked no different anywhere else her hands became synonymous with the crate. Her control over the given alloy soon fabricating a pair of over sized blades for arms. "I say we make it a presence you won't sense again." A life time of charging head first evident in every tense and readied muscle displayed.

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ever since Inner Demon showed me that sword fight, I wanna come here and get an energy-blade of some kind LOL

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Can always go to Kayle_Rez located in the Flesh Fair she'll have said toy of killing by two and you can have a gun half off!

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Baronu

@velaaru_of_illea: @sweetsnowbell:

To the Infinite Marketplace
To the Infinite Marketplace

Dale had securely parked Appleseed as he arms the security modules in the case of thieves, today is a new day to start something new. Experimenting with his powers earlier he had made the discovery of 'Mood Stones' which are crystallised manifestation of certain colours. They have a certain effect on one's emotions and as such they carry plenty of utilities. So far in the testing phase the 'joy' stones seems to be making a hit with certain local communities of Planet Arctif, the three headed pygmies even decided to trade with several high value ores. Ores which he intends to turn into various metals within the hub of all trades.

Unlike the big shops around the megastructure he opts a more simpler approach, with his legs crossed and his back against the wall he rolled a carpet where he displays his produce. Several colourful chunks of stones are placed out, 'cut' and assorted according to the spectrum of colour.

Several beings crowded the area, because they have never seen anything like it before. It resembles jewellery but upon first sight they seem a feeling of longing. A mysterious attachment to the gems, an indication of mutually beneficial symbiosis with an inanimate object. For starters Dale plans to sell them cheap, some shapes are made to resemble living flora and fauna for the young.

"Get your mood stones!"

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Baronu
Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@baronu:

It was one of those days that someone like him need to check out the greater universe and Pyrrhus thinks he found the perfect place to start.This is Eeogiex , a huge intergalactic trading center that covers a lot of goods around the known universe.Making sure that when he parked the BlueHawk , his personal starship that can take him a lot places because of it's specialize engines that the Atherium Special Forces Unit also known as The Circle gave to him before he return to earth so time ago , that he made sure it's locked up and safe.

He was walking in the Infinite Marketplace which by it's name told people something about it.Wearing his usually red duster and his agent cloths , which looked like a smuggler cloths was enjoying the sight and the smell of the place. The smell and sight of diversity, with things that he never knew existed for the Star Captain but there was one thing that caught his eye.What caught his eye was someone was selling mood stones.These mood stones reminded Pyrrhus of something on earth but didn't know what was the name of it was.Walking up to the stand but he had to move around the crowd of different species that he knew but others he didn't.

"Hey man , what are these mood stones that you are selling here?"He question the person who was selling these mood stones but the man selling seemed human but looks can be deceiving.

Avatar image for dirge_havocstorm
Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Don't worry, I hate nuLobo as a character, but dammit I like his design, and for this character he works well.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Baronu

@shadowswordmaster:

Since his last sale visitors have been coming in droves, from kids and vagrants to nobles and even emissaries for kings. He is about to unveil an idea later, since his ship 'Appleseed' is capable of mining ores from asteroid formations he can create a composite from the minerals and his stones. With this new discovery he can materials that can emulate emotions, for some guardians of space that would mean that their greatest weapons can be used without sentient beings. Also that he can make vessels capable of containing thought, even to go as far to give a 'soul' to machinery. That is too far into the blue though, now he had sold another ingot. His imagination takes him far into the and of imagination where he looks forth to the potential of his innovation.

The 'hot' item for bidding wold be a statue designed after a vintage rubber duck. Colour scheme is that of an aurora that can be seen over the skies in the poles, other items are picked from display. He has a bag full of different items as he takes barter as well as money. During his hours he also offered 'boosting' where plenty of beings, fighters included hand over their equipment to get empowered. Unlike people tools can last forever, if they have something in need of cooking he can prepare it as well. In terms of combat ability he is lacking, but when it comes to making some coin he has a thousand skills.

As he 'blessed' a gun he saw an adventurer coming along, "They are unique crystals I found in my journeys, they can affect the emotions. Some buy to be happy while others buy to motivate themselves, while lovers buy one to get aroused"

@vamoose said:

@dirge_havocstorm: Not New Lobo, man. Show some respect...

Dear god no, Dante wants his style back and

No Caption Provided

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

This was interesting indeed when Pyrrhus heard the man before describe what these crystals were. If these crystals really did effect emotions then these could be useful to some people but not for him.He would use anything to enhance his emotions or try to control them in these type of ways but it did want to ask more questions about them.Putting his hands in his duster's pockets and get into a more relax stance to make sure that he wasn't here for any trouble but the noise of the market seemed to be endless with vendors from everywhere wanting more people to buy there stuff.

"So,were did you find these crystals dude,I never heard anything like them in my travels , they seemed to be unique to be found in more then one place?" He again ask the vendor about his product that he was selling.Each crystal seemed to be different but at the same time he could see a pattern in them, maybe that is the emotions that would effect people?

_Sapphire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By _Sapphire_

@velaaru_of_illea: @haven_: @night_dragon: ( Sorry for the delay! )

As the conversation went on it became more and more apparent that the bronze skinned woman, though obviously beautiful and power, was naive and too ambitious for her own good. Sapphire blinked at the fiery fatal as she spoke her assumptions about the korellian's abilities... she had no way of knowing, and she wasn't about to give such information to a stranger. Not even her savior. "I can run, as can most slaves. That is why we are forced to wear the collars." The lie rolled off her tongue flawlessly.

Despite the quirks of the two women, the moment had still been calm and pleasant... that changed upon the horned girl being interrupted seemingly mid-thought by some invisible sense. Raising a brow as Vel activated her armor fully, speaking of dangers and already arming herself; and not too long afterward the bronze goddess displays her strange abilities and is seemingly ready for battle. Who was coming? An Imperium commander, a bounty hunter after the girls' heads, what?

"I- I don't..." She looked down upon herself and the rather revealing slave outfit she was wearing; she hardly looked combat ready. Although her telekinesis was powerful, she didn't want to reveal herself to the Imperium... didn't want them to know of her freedom.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Warsman

@baronu:

Incoming Thunder King maybe.

I'll think about it
I'll think about it

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

"So far I know the only location to the mines, however I am willing to share the information if someone is willing to aid me in a quest. I need someone who can take care of themselves and is willing to take a risk, would you happen to know where I can find such a person?" he doesn't seem like a bandit, so he might as well fill in the role. This man will be the first to know.

It is not one for the bounty boards nor one for the space knights, rather the kind of mission for the crazy lunatics. In newly xenoformed planet Noitingi, there seems to be a problem regarding their energy production. Unlike the blue ball of terra they need this energy to sustain their continuation of life, it wouldn't threaten their immediate lifespans but it will interfere with how they reproduce. As they are a tribe of fire-wizards they need to harvest the 'warmth' of the planet to share between them, by the use of the Pyremids but one of their own became corrupted after reading a forbidden manuscript. The rogue had inverted his element and became an Ice-Ghoul, wanting to convert heat from the pyremids into frigid cold.

They need someone to subdue, and to repair.

@warsman: for the shop?

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

Raijin likes apples.

Exotic fruit really.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: Just apples or maybe, the fruit used in certain dishes?

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

places a Terran apple crumble pie on sale

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

@baronu said:

@shadowswordmaster:

"So far I know the only location to the mines, however I am willing to share the information if someone is willing to aid me in a quest. I need someone who can take care of themselves and is willing to take a risk, would you happen to know where I can find such a person?" he doesn't seem like a bandit, so he might as well fill in the role. This man will be the first to know.

It is not one for the bounty boards nor one for the space knights, rather the kind of mission for the crazy lunatics. In newly xenoformed planet Noitingi, there seems to be a problem regarding their energy production. Unlike the blue ball of terra they need this energy to sustain their continuation of life, it wouldn't threaten their immediate lifespans but it will interfere with how they reproduce. As they are a tribe of fire-wizards they need to harvest the 'warmth' of the planet to share between them, by the use of the Pyremids but one of their own became corrupted after reading a forbidden manuscript. The rogue had inverted his element and became an Ice-Ghoul, wanting to convert heat from the pyremids into frigid cold.

They need someone to subdue, and to repair.

This man before him just described Pyrrhus in a way but without him being really lazy in some case , which reminds him to clean the BlueHawk when he gets a chance.Crossing his arms and thinking about his choice on helping this man out or not but his own weird code told him that if he was going to help people he better be sure about it."I can help you out on this quest of yours but this isn't anything bad isn't?"

Pyrrhus wasn't sure that if what this quest wasn't anything bad but he needed to ask the question anyways.His blue eyes were looking right at the strange man face trying to study him , wondering his this man before was hiding something but the sound of the market all around him was not helping at all."I just wondering because I rather not get in trouble with any police."He was in fact still a agent of Atherium and didn't want to hurt them this way.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

Having traversed the universe for all sorts of exotic fruit, it was always nice to have a slice of home. Raijin materializes out of spatial lightning and static electricity, making his presence known in the market district with the telltale clap of thunder.

Sauntering casually over to the apple pie, he takes a slice and ingests it without hesitation, a lazy smile appearing on his face afterwards.

"This pleases me,"

He takes the rest of the pie, muttering incoherent gibberish as he enjoys the pastry.

Night_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sapphire_: @velaaru_of_illea@haven_

Triangulation of the data pouring in from espionage units across the planet had allowed the Admiral to make a reasonably certain calculation as to the fugitives' location. Heading towards that location with as much haste as his cumbersome body allowed, Sluurm elected for what was, in his opinion, the subtle approach. Keeping buildings between himself and the square in which the trio were calculated to have gathered, he was able to approach unseen, until he was close enough to simply burst through the nearest wall and into their presence, an ungodly noise that was equal parts roar and gurgle escaping from his tooth-lined maw as his tentacles thrashed about blindly. Collateral damage had always been less of a concern to him than to even most Imperium agents.

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_dragon: @haven_: @_sapphire_:

Vel'aaru glanced quickly to the new girl, Sapphire, who seemed to be more than a little unsure of herself. Not knowing of the woman's desire not to expose her abilities, the naive illian only saw her shyness, and what Vel construed as fear.

"I'll protect you," she whispered meaningfully, only to be cut off by the sudden crash and bleating boom of Sluurm. As tentacles went thrashing and swinging, Vel was quickly hit by one of them, sending the lightly-armored illian flying a hilariously cartoonish distance and at a remarkable speed. She must have soared thirty feet until getting close to a surface -- and then suddenly stopped, bouncing off of the space about two inches away from the ground and springing away from it like a trampoline. It was a moment before she found her feet, and the illian quickly flicked forth her disruptor spear. She had only faced Sluurm once before, and she had been weakened and unarmed -- the Night Dragon had possessed every advantage. This time would be different... if only Vel'aaru could get the stars to stop swimming in front of her vision.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

Appleseed must be lonely right now, but the AI is given a new toy to play with "Nope, fire wizards are sapients just like you and I. They need to copulate, and they need warmth to do that, the continuation of their race will depend on it." Also Dale is not the type to do villainous things, in fact he is the type who would do one of the two things; immediately apprehend the quest giver should they be the only one; infiltrate them and take down their operations. His tolerance has limits when it comes to certain things.

"Let me worry about the authorities" they wouldn't have any problems with him, and vice versa unless they are 'dirty'. When that becomes a case then it is becomes his personal issue. This adventurer is very perceptive, ocean blue eyes that reminded him of privateers from another plane of existence. This man had seen his fair share of adventure, but prefers life on the calm. "So what do you say spaceman?"

@warsman:

"You better pay for that mister, this isn't charity and you don't look poor" the price is cheaper than that on earth as today is a special day for discount as there are plenty of supplies that he needs to get rid of. He needs to remember that chocolate is lethal to Baklavians, so he sells marshmallows instead.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Warsman

@baronu:

No Caption Provided

Raijin had no money.

He leaned on his solid gold staff, staring at the vendor.

Blankly.

As if he had not only misunderstood what he said, but also had absolutely zero interest in learning.

This continued for a minute or two. He tapped one of the drums strapped to his back.

He still did not say anything.

"Do you accept Batman Returns playing cards?"

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: LOVED THIS POST!

Simple but quite effective lol

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

Now he knew that this was going to be really weird since he just heard the words fire wizards just now. He scratched the back of his head , when he heard the man selling the strange crystals spoke again.He got an answer that is for sure but it was one that he wasn't expecting to be fair but it was a good enough answer for the Star Captain. Then again when people say let me worry about usually have something to worry about or at least that is what he experience.

"Sure , I can join in on this but you better have a plan with the authorities , if not I might have to think of something when it goes wrong,"Pyrrhus agreed to join in on this but knew that he might regret but these crystals were something special and maybe his curious nature is getting the better of him. He put his armed forward to try and get a handshake in his new partner here , he wore a black leather glove , which he wore when traveling."The name is Pyrrhus Hawkins , what is yours?"He had to know the name of this man above anything else but if he decided not well things might be difficult.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

Raijin is going to be a very...unique personality.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: No problem, we can work that bromance out.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

I'm not worried about that.

I based that post (and probably Raijin's public skills) on this video.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Vamoose

@warsman: Jesus, I should watch that show. I laughed really loud now =P

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

"Well the people of planet Noitingi, armed forces included would be happy to receive help. Their hottest fires are no match for the Ice-Ghoul's ability to convert heat into cold, they need outside help." considering that their top brass is able to cook planets with their heraldic flames it would be good to have them on their side, also the fact that they have stepped down from their militaristic ways to pursue a more peaceful state of existence. The safety of that solar system may depend on their mission, as a new era is upon them. Transitions will be rough. "The name's Dale Crowe, nice to meet you Mister Hawkins."

@warsman:

"Barter is fine, and I know a friend who happens to want these things. "

Dale accepts the trading cards, since Owen is an in the closet Nolanite while claiming that Schumaker is the best when it comes to Batman. Personally Dale thinks that Kevin Conroy is the real Batman but that will always be a debate, one that is solved by a nice meal at a dinner table.

Dale gave the man another slice of Apple pie.

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirge_havocstorm

Jun sat in the shadowed corner of the cantina, disinterestedly sipping at whatever vile beverage she had been served as she scowled at the bag of supplies at her feet. It wasn't that she blamed Vel for not wanting to have her at...whatever it was she was doing; it sounded like it was going to involve a lot of talking, so it's not like the powerful huntress would have been much help. If anything, she probably would have been a liability, as she tended to draw attention in any "civilized" setting. Still, she would much rather have hunted for food supplies than been saddled with purchasing them with the credits Vel had given her. She understood commerce well enough, but with all the different languages and currencies being bandied about on this world, she was fairly certain she had gotten ripped off. Still, she got what she had come for, and had enough left over that she could spend some time soaking in the local culture. She had often done this on Eristes; if you traded with an Eristian village, you were traditionally invited to stay the night, and it afforded a wonderful opportunity to learn news about herd movements, upcoming honor battles, and so forth.

However, she kept forgetting that there was not one single, dominant language spoken on this world, and so she hadn't been able to learn much of anything from the cacophony of conversations going on around her. This did not improve her mood, and her intimidating stature and foul expression had ensured that she'd had the corner that her booth was nestled in more or less to herself. <"Barkeep! More of this sour bile!"> she shouted, grateful at least that most merchants on this world had taken to wearing devices in their ears that seemed to allow them to understand most languages. She needed to get herslf one of those, somehow. It wouldn't help her inability to speak the local tongues, but it would be something.