Avatar image for dirge_havocstorm
Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jungala:

Chugguchugguchugguchugguchugguchugguchuggu--vrmmmm.

Dirge Havocstorm's Viper X2 skidded to a sudden halt, the smoke chugging out of the exhaust coughing out a few last plumes of black toxicity before gasping its last. The leanly-built dynian hopped off to side of the bike, chaining it to a speeder-halt and swaggering into a nearby cantina, a user-owned little shack that he could only find on Eeogiex, and one of the only reasons he ever came to this Little Planet on the Prairie for anything but the Flesh Fair.

Hooking his boot into the leg of one stool, he yanked it towards him and then slithered on top of it, slamming both palms on the bartop. <"Ey, 'keep,"> Dirge growled in the clunky, fast-moving dynian language. <"Flagon of Ephemeran Dark. I know for a gorram fact you have it back there."> He glanced down at his own black fingernails as the bartender rushed hurriedly into the back room, then let his eyes wander to the enormous woman seated beside him. What she lacked in being reasonably sized, she made up for in being hella hot and not wearin' much.

<"Sup toots,"> he grunted in ephemeran, waiting to see if she showed any recognition of what he was saying.

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Jungala

@dirge_havocstorm:

She became aware of his gaze almost immediately. Life in the wilds had given her an uncanny ability to sense when she was being observed by a hunter, although she was guessing it was not food this particular hunter was seeking. He said something to her, in a language that she had never heard so much of a word of, before. Wonderful. This was going to be interesting.

She turned slowly, her volcanic blue eyes giving him a once-over before settling on his own. The newcomer had a lean build, with movements that would indicate he was no stranger to combat, something that set him apart from many of the soft and sedentary traders and tradespeople around them. His appearance, though obviously different from her own, was not entirely displeasing, at least; if she had to suffer unwanted attention, at least it was from something with a discernible anatomy. Opting to see what she could gain from the exchange, she held out her cup, turning it over to display its emptiness, and giving Dirge a inquiring raise of her eyebrow.

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

<"Hahahaha! You speak the language of beer! I can respect that!"> the bounty hunter roared in his native dynian tongue, taking Jun's cup and filling it halfway from his own flagon of black, sizzling brew, spilling only a moderate amount on the table -- considerably less than usual. <"You and me, babe, I think we're gonna get along. Tall, hot, and quiet. Not sure I can ask for more in a broad. 'Keep, get me more of this stuff a'fore I break all'a yer fingers!">

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirge_havocstorm: Well, that was the best response she could probably have hoped for, aside from him just handing her all his currency. She put away her own drink much more conservatively; sloshing Eristian ale all over the place was a fantastic way to get oneself thrown out into the jungle so you stopped wasting resources. Now, if only something could be done about the language barrier...

Thumping her emptied mug back on the bar, she nodded her thanks to Dirge, and held up one finger, indicating that she would be right back. Rising, she stalked across the taproom to where two local merchants, both well into their cups, where engaged in an slurred conversation about something. As she drew closer, she saw what she was looking for: both inebriated traders still had their translation devices tucked into their ears. Reaching their table, Jungala firmly planted both hands on it, leaning over and giving both what she hoped was a flirtatious smile, as well as an excellent view of her ample bosoms. As the addled pair leaned in, eyes fixated on her display, her hands shot with the speed of striking snakes to the backs of their heads, smacking both together with a jarring thud. Deftly plucking the translators from the now-unconscious two, she returned to her seat, tossing one of the devices on the bar in front of Dirge as she tucked the other behind her own ear.

"There. Better?"

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

Swiftly tucking his own translator behind his ear with a grunt, not one to turn down a gift from a pretty lady, Dirge smiled at the chance to finally hear Jungala's voice.

"Much, sweetness. Name's Dirge -- Dirge Havocstorm. Y'might'a heard'a me." He took a swig from his flagon and plucked at his collar importantly, flashing a fanged grin. He was more than a little surprised by the woman's sudden display of resourceful directness, not to mention her seeming cunning and strength. The dynian hunter quickly flicked a device out of his pocket that resembled a cross between a lighter and a blowtorch, sparking forward a beam of blue flame and using it to light a thick, dark cigar, popping it between his teeth casually. "And what should I call you, honey?" Didn't matter. He called all women pet names anyway. But it was nice to be polite.

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirge_havocstorm: Jun nodded as he introduced himself. She kept the fact that she'd never once heard of him before to herself; in her experience, males of most species seemed to be prickly about their reputations. She also refrained from commenting on his cigar; on Eristes, shamans would sometimes inhale certain kinds of smoke to induce visions, but she never could quite wrap her head around why so many other cultures seemed to derive pleasure from polluting their lungs for no apparent reason at all.

"Jungala." Her words tended to be as efficient and direct as she was. "Call me what you wish. If you offend, I will beat you to death with your own leg," she once again thumped her empty mug on the bar, "after you stop buying drinks."

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

"Lady, I know we're gonna get along," he grinned, neglecting to mention that his leg would probably grow back before she had a chance to hit him with it, too interested in how that particular brawl would pan out. Dirge had been set out on enough hits on women that he was nowhere near the mindset where he wouldn't hit a woman. He knew better than most that they could be just as deadly, if not more, than a man.

Tossing a credit-coin on the bartop, he grunted at the bartender to "keep 'em comin'," with the obligatory threat that the man would be somehow maimed should he refuse.

"So, I tend to be pretty good at tellin' species by a glance," Dirge grunted, glancing around the bar. "Elrissus, vaelar, fay'rallis," he grunted, pointing to a few random patrons before looking back at Jungala. "But I got no clue about you. I'd say human, 'cept that you're bigger'n the pile of beer bottles beside my bed. Last I checked that didn't come with the basic package when it comes t' humans."

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Jungala

@dirge_havocstorm: She was silent for a long moment, as she considered what to say. Ultimately, however, she decided that she might as well just be honest, and so answered with a shrug, "Do not know what I am. I have met humans; they are very fragile. I grew up on Eristes, but if I am Eristian, someone owes me two more arms."

She took a long swig from her drink, her tolerance alone making it clear that she was not human, as even a robust one would have been unconscious on the floor by this point; the local brew was potent, if not tasty. "You come here just to buy strangers drinks?"

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

"I come here t' buy myself an' ladies in bikinis drinks," Dirge said matter-of-factly. "Rare I get t' do both, so right now I'm livin' the dream." Another fanged smile, and the dynian glanced at the ceiling, drawing deeply off of his cigar and releasing a few impressive smoke rings from between his pale, slim lips. "And yeah, if you're Eristian then I'm the lead drummer of Megadeth. Oh well -- I s'pose some s***'s left better as a mystery, eh toots?"

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirge_havocstorm: "Bi-ki-ni...??" Jun's tongue stumbled a bit over the unfamiliar word. She glanced down at her scanty attire, once again biting back some remark about civilization's fixation on things that seemed to be of so little consequence. On Eristes, she had frequently gone without garments at all; she had only taking to wearing what little she did when entering the scattered shantytowns to trade with off-worlders, as complete nudity tended to either cause them noticeable discomfort or imply that she was interested in mating, neither of which were conducive to trade.

"Not at all," she responded to his probably-rhetorical question with a smirk. "Knowledge gained from s*** is one of the best ways to learn about what you are hunting, or being hunted by."

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

Dirge blinked, his somewhat slow-working mind taking a few beats to catch up with what the amazon had just said. It was a few seconds before realization dawned on his face, and the dynian quickly ashed his cigar and popped it back between his teeth. "Ya got a point, there, toots, I'll give ya that," he growled, taking another long swig of his beer and glancing up at Jungala -- it was still so damn bizarre to have to look up at a woman, but for some reason he didn't much mind. He'd f***'d a dolphin once, clearly he wasn't too picky, and the amazon happened to be his type -- blonde, healthy, and with breasts.

"So what're ya even doin' in this Partridge Family planet? Seems like you'd be somewhere more primal, somewhere ya can thrive. Or are ya turning over some sorta new leaf?"

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@baronu:

Now he understood what is happening , if people needed help like this then he would be glad to help out.He was kinda left hanging when he tried to get a handshake out of it but in a way he should of known about that around here.He return his hand to his side just gave a head nod to Dale Crowe, a earth sounding name to be fair but then again there were a lot of humans from earth then he expected to be here , which is a good thing or a bad thing to be fair."The same Mister Crowe and I have to say this is a nice station you have here but the really question is, when do we start on this little quest of ours. I have a ship already but I have a feeling that might have you,right, just send me the quarantines to this place and we can save this planet for the better."

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirge_havocstorm: "Not many leaves here," Jun grunted, as she took another gulp. She caught herself before saying too much; the drink had almost made her forget that she and Vel were still being hunted by the Imperium, and leaving a clear trail for one's hunters was never a good idea. "Shopping," she finally answered, vaguely, as she nudged the bag of supplies sitting on the floor with her foot. "The jungle provides much, but not all."

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

The Thunder King extends his crackling fingers at the slice, finding it easier to go down than the others. He never got tired of eating.

"This pleases me," he muttered unemotionally through the chewing.

"You have done well to offer such tribute to a god,"

Licking the syrupy goodness of the pie filling off his hand, Raijin crossed his legs and started to hover in place, bored again.

So he began to look around, and stare at people with the half-closed eyes he never seemed to open fully.

During this time, he reached for another pie, this one being a cherry pastry, all the while looking away as if to distract the vendor by distracting himself.

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

"Heh, wouldn't know," Dirge growled, taking another swig of his drink before swishing the little bit of swill at the bottom and ordering another. "Always been a bit of a city boy m'self, got this thing about bugs, and nature seems to be f***in' full of the little sonsabitches." His featureless crimson eyes stayed on Jungala, though their lack of pupil made their small swivels challenging to directly trace... as the dynian's gaze explored every one of Jungala's oversized curves, content to look for now, as the amazon's outfit left little to the imagination. Dirge was a simple man, for the most part.

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirge_havocstorm: "Yes, there are many bugs," she replied, indifferently. Her armor-like skin made it virtually impossible for her to be troubled by the attempts of the local insects to draw nourishment from her; her only annoyance was the incessant buzzing that they sometimes made. "They are one of the few kinds of food you do not need to hunt for." Despite the lack of pupils in his eyes, Jun was very aware of what his gaze was doing, though she pretended not to notice. Any of the soft-bellied locals who would stare at her in this way would have been bleeding out on the floor by now, but at least this one seemed to be interesting to talk to, and if nothing else, males in heat tended to be fairly easy to manipulate; if the Imperium were to find her, she could probably convince this one to fight on her behalf.

Assuming he wasn't an Imperium agent himself, of course...

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

The Imperium, ironically, were among the few organizations Dirge had not hunted for -- he found their dogmatic and restrictive nature to be displeasurable, and since they were too powerful to betray, he preferred to avoid them altogether.

Jungala herself, on the other hand, Dirge was quite interested in, if a bit unsure as to how he should approach her. He was smart enough to see that the woman was guarded -- something he was usually not respectful enough to consider, but the amazon's size and seeming brutality made him think twice. He took another long drag of his cigar and put it out in the ashtray in front of him, stifling a rumbling burp. "You're safe, here, right?" he grunted, glancing back up to her eyes. "I'm sure you can take care of yourself, that's not what I mean. But do you know what parts of this planet to avoid?"

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirge_havocstorm: The sudden shift in conversation caught the huntress off-guard; she was expecting more witty banter, leading up to a request for mating activities of some sort, not what, to all appearances, seemed to be genuine concern. A playful smile graced her lips. "You seem a strange one to speak of avoiding dangerous parts," she said, jokingly. "But in truth, I do not. I am a stranger here."

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

The lean, intergalactic tracker nodded slightly. He was starting to like Jun in his own special way, and not even in the special pants-way. Though, there was that also. His mind wandered to that briefly, a few seconds passing before he regained focus. "I'm the best person to talk about dangerous parts, 'cause I've been to all of 'em," he replied, smirking very slightly. "Just stay away from the Flesh Fair. It's a big place and it's clearly marked, so you shouldn't have trouble. On top of that..." at this, he hesitated. He didn't know Jungala's affiliations but from what he knew of her, she wasn't a type who liked restrictions. A lot like Dirge himself. "Stay away from Imperium embassies. They'll eat you up 'n' spitcha out."

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Jungala

@dirge_havocstorm:

Despite sounding like a place to find a decent meal, Jun was reasonably sure she understood what this "Flesh Fair" was. She involuntarily tensed as she remembered her time spent bound in the dungeons of Battleworlds gladiator pits. "I know the Imperium. They say they own Eristes, although they mostly ignore the planet. The Eristians much prefer it this way."

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

"Yeah, s'what we thought on Dynaeus, until the Imperium stopped ignoring the planet." Dirge gazed into his drink, growling quietly and taking another long swig. "Ain't much of it left, consequently. S'a good thing y'know to avoid 'em, though."

The dynian paused for a long moment, then showed off his fanged smirk, picking up his attitude. "Great set'a legs like that, hate to see 'em disconnected from the rest'a ya."

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirge_havocstorm:

"Well, Eristes is behind me. If I ever go back, who knows?" She took a long moment to drain her mug, hiding a grin as the conversation steered back in the direction she had expected. Thumping the empty vessel onto the bar, she stood, deftly kicking her bag of supplies into the air and catching the weighty satchel effortlessly with one hand. She started for the exit, looking back over her shoulder at Dirge. "Are you coming, or is looking all you wished to do, today?"

Dirge_Havocstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

Knocking the rest of his drink over and quickly grabbing his credit-chip, Dirge scrambled to his feet and made his way to the door behind the statuesque amazon, guns and blades rattling about in his belt as he attempted to straighten it. "Babe, if you thought that, then you don't know Dirge Havocstorm."

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster

A handshake would be nice, but he was apparently taken into full obsession of his goods. Plus there was this old man who kept wanting to bring his prices down, he had to argue with hand gestures when he was talking with Phyrus. For him meeting another Terran is somewhat refreshing, he would always ask what period are they from and what are the 'trendy' things to do during that time frame. It is always good to strike a conversation. "We can go right about now, I just need to make three more sales. I also have a ship that we can both use, so do you want to hop aboard my ship or should I use yours? Either way is perfectly okay by the way." Dale wrote the exact locations on the back of an empty receipt.

[lets continue in pm]

@warsman:

"You're a God?" Dale is surprised, since the man looks like a wizard or a professional thunder driver from planet Nineg'gil. Gods usually dress in a more formal clothing from his experience, when they don't they go full nude.

The god seems to feel neutral about the cake, it is somewhat amusing. Dale just looked around the man's mouth as crumbs fall down to his chest.

At least this one doesn't demand virgin sacrifice.

But he is peculiar, now moving on to a yogic position.

That makes one wonder what kind of people would worship such a being, or even HOW this being is worshipped.

Conjuration. The god has a pie of his own.

"So how do they pray to you?"

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

And just like that, the great and powerful Raijin conjured one of the most formidable spells in his arsenal.

He had fallen asleep, in the middle of talking to this gentleman.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

Dale placed a cheap blanket over the God, can a being even catch a cold?

The man is practically half naked.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Warsman

@baronu:

The wool, upon contact with his skin, caused a curious little twinge in Raijin's cellular structure and he flinched.

"Hey, don't try that again, or else someone will die,"

He casually dissipated out of the opening for the blanket, and reappeared elsewhere, still in his habit of floating in midair.

"That someone would be me."

He said in the most sarcastic of tones.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: I think I saw those One Piece videos yesterday lol

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

Watch more.

It's brilliant.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: It seems so. Need to download the seasons =P

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: Oooooorrrrrr I do that.

Btw, we should do that on War Machine hideout!

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

Thunder and Lightning edition.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

Notes are taken from observation.

God reacts badly to wool.

Next time use down instead.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: Haven't forgotten about our Vamoose/Warsman bromance!!!!!

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

Raijin notices that he is scribbling something.

"Draw me with a perm. I always wanted one."

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

"Do you have enough cards, god of lightning?"

Dale took an empty receipt sheet and doodled the man with a perm

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Warsman

@baronu:

No Caption Provided

The Thunder King peeks over Dale's shoulder.

"This pleases me."

Raijin seems to ignore the question at first, more interested in the drawing.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

Dale sketched another one, but it comes with a moustache.

Like a proper sir.

Then comes the monocles.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

"I want three, here, and another one here,"

He starts pointing at random places on the face rather than the eyes.

"And a moustache there,"

Now he points at the eyes.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

More moustaches than the man has Drums.

One under the monocle and one on the monocle.

Moustaches come in different colours.

Haven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Haven_

@night_dragon: @velaaru_of_illea: @_sapphire_:

"Right such fine machinery on such a pretty neck line simply to keep one from running. I don't want to call you a liar...but lying just so you know is wrong." The remark came with a friendly smile. Clearly she didn't mind would just rather know things then not. Vel was first to take action and apart of the elemental wanted to just rush to her aid when she was thrown. But when recovery was quick Seras knew it a bad call better to be aggresive.

The move was simple, the make shift blades were long and sharp and now apart of her. Within those blades she began to fabricate cells composed of plasma glittering and eager to explode. The rest of her body was simply air. She'd let any attack hit her just not her explosive arms. And just as easy as she was to hit in the hyper velocitied charge the ease it was for her to ignore harm. For strength alone wouldn't harm air. As Seras closed the distance she'd thrust both blades towards the brutes head each spear lengthed sword ready to detonate like a dozen plasma grenades.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

Raijin notices that this is starting to look silly.

He takes the notepad and inspects it by holding it up, and then down, trying to find the perfect lighting.

He grimaces, displeased about something.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

lips are too small.

He makes them slightly bigger.

more, juice.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Warsman

@baronu:

Raijin stretches out his nose, which brings his earlobes back into a more "normal" length.

No Caption Provided

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

Dale redrew the man, this time with elephant ears and a round nose.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

"Okay, that's a little much."

Raijin has an apple that he was "given" as "tribute" from one of the other vendors around.