Tranquility (Spa)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By The_Assassin_
@MarvelJackAss433: (Fine, I'll lay off. *snickers at Leo's jealousy*)
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Mikepool: (Dude if two women were at loners,at opposite parts of the bar,you would flirt with both of them using your teleporter xD)
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The_Assassin_
@MarvelJackAss433: (........ WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE!)
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Mikepool: (*Facepalm*)
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@MarvelJackAss433

(The hair stylist Raven is a Werewolf.)
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain said:
@MarvelJackAss433:   (The hair stylist Raven is a Werewolf.)
(Bam! There you go dude. All yours Leo)
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
Leo sends another happy customer out,with the guidance/leading of the Yasmine girl.She was nice.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain: two weeks later Mike walks through the front door of the spa, his suit full of bullet holes and slash marks, the entire left sleeve is missing. He makes his way to the front desk and rings the bell. 
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Mikepool

( Leo needs the training... Lets see if he show's up soon. If not we can do this. You should get your hair did... )
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain: (ok, Hair isn't that long though...)
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Mikepool: @Salubri_Cain: (Ehhhh....?)
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@MarvelJackAss433

( Mike just walked into Tranquility... Get to work you!... Yasmine and Leo take Mike back to his private room... And go. )
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain: (I'm not sure if I like the idea of being in a private room with Leo...)
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Mikepool

( Yasmine and Leo... He just watches and fetches her things at this stage of his training... And makes you iced drinks with little umbrellas if you want.)
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain: I'd like a haircut and 30 drinks... and don't skip on the umbrellas... 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Salubri_Cain: @Mikepool
Leo doesn't like being in a "private room" with Mike,but he wants this job.He watches as Yasmine goes to work,making mental notes.He gets her several thing,and makes sure to remember how she uses the items,in the case he has to help out. Everything goes out smoothly.
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Mikepool

( Talk to Leo... I think we scared him off... The girls can and should be used by anyone who wishes to work at Tranquility... Am I not explaining myself well?)
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The_Assassin_
@MarvelJackAss433: Where are my drinks! Mike yells at Leo, clearly enjoying having Leo answer to him
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Salubri_Cain
@Mikepool: Sighs and places the "WHATEVER MIKE ASKED FOR" next to him.He wonders about the other workers while...working :)
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
After Mike Left Leo sighed.Glad that's over.
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By _Grifter_
Gideon walks in and looks around, " So this is his spa, it's pretty nice.
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Grift3r

Cynthia walks out of the back staff room to greet her friend Gideon... She walks over to him and gives him a hug. " It is nice to see you again stranger. How have you been?"
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By _Grifter_
@Salubri_Cain:  
Gideon hugs Cynthia back. " I've been alright, how have you been?" 
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Grift3r

" You look great... So what bring's you by?" She dodges Gideons question... She doesn't want to think about the answer to that question... And it shows on her face.  She is wearing a pretty blue dress with black lace over lapping the blue.  

No Caption Provided
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By _Grifter_
So she's already deflecting questions, guess she doesn't know Wrath has told me everything about their beloved dark father. Gideon thought to himself. Gideon smiled, " Wrath told me he owned a spa, and since I was in the neighborhood I thought I would stop by. And here I am. You look lovely Cynthia."
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
Leo sips a soda during his break.....
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Grift3r
" Your so sweet when you want to be Gideon." Cynthia takes Gideon by the hand and takes him on a tour of the facilities and introduces him to the staff. " Is there anything I can do for you today sweetie besides this." Cynthia kisses Gideon... Both sweet and sensual all at once... Simple and delacate... Words can't quite explain it. Also her breath is fresh and her lips taste of Cherries.
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By _Grifter_
@Salubri_Cain:  
Gideon rolled his yes at Cynthia's comment but let her lead on him on a tour of the facilities. After meeting the staff and learning his way around the spa, Gideon was alone with Cynthia. Before Gideon could even answer Cynthia's question, he was caught off guard by Cynthia's kiss. Usually Gideon would lean back and gently break the kiss but not this time. He wrapped his arms around Cynthia and moved his lips gently against hers.  
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Grift3r
After Gideon started kissing Cynthia back she started to smile... "Let me take care of you today... I am the owners sister and over qaulified for this sort of thing as a everyday job... I have hundreds of years of experience... However it would make me so happy to please you today." Cynthia leads Gideon back to a private room used for massages and sets the stage for Gideon. She lights some Aromo candles and dims the lights... "Please take a seat in the recliner young sir"... She giggles... "Thats was my Serene impression."
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
Chats with the hairstylist,Raven.Something's strange about her..,...
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By _Grifter_
@Salubri_Cain:  
" I'm yours to command." Gideon said with his trademark smirk. Gideon sits down in the recliner, " I'm sure you sound just like her."  
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@MarvelJackAss433
Raven senses Leo eyeballing her back side and smiles... "You are trying to figure me out hun?"
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Salubri_Cain: "In a way,yes."
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Grift3r
Cynthia smiles... "Well in that case. I forgot to give you this." Cythia throws Gideon a white towl to wear around his waist. " Don't keep a girl waiting to long." She turns around to fill her bowls and make her mixtures... Also to give Gideon a momment to change into the towl... So she can work her magic.  
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@MarvelJackAss433
"Well I am like you silly... a Lupine. I just have a unique power that allows me to hide my scent." She is folding towls by the hair washing station.
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By _Grifter_
@Salubri_Cain:  
Gideon undressed and wrapped the towel around him. Gideon had several noticeable scars on his back and chest and wondered how Cynthia would react to them. "Wrath is probably covered in them, nothing she hasn't seen before." Gideon thought to himself. He looked back towards Cynthia with an uneasy look on his face. " I'm ready....I think?" .
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Salubri_Cain: eyes widen a bit."You are?That's.....interesting...to say the least." Leo was glad he wasn't alone here.
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Westlife

Bernie walks into the spa and says ma "So you people will accept anybody?" he said, matter of factly.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Westlife: "Yes sir."Says Yasmine,the main worker.Leo stands with her,a little bored.
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Westlife
@MarvelJackAss433
He smiles a huge, toothy grin and says "Good. I can start on Mondays and I expect at least 5 dollars an hour. What's with that guy?" pointing to Leo.
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Grift3r
Cynthia returns to Gideon... She does react to the scars but not in the way that gideon feared... her eyes looked pained by them in the way that says concern. " old battle scars." Cynthia touches them gentily to let Gideon know that she is not bothered by them. Then she begins her massage... Her touch is pure gold... Extreme pleasure is the only thing that can come close to explain the sensations that Gideon is feeling from Cynthia's touch... And that even falls short to truely convay it... It is like the feeling that a person feels when the see their child for the first time... and the feeling a crackhead feels when taking that first hit on the pipe after a long wait... Now take those sensations and times them by a thousand and you start to get a small glimmer of what it feels like to be touched by Cynthia's handy work.  

She works her magic all over Gideons body and works all the sore spots out. After she finishes her magical massage she starts to spread the cream for a facial on Gideons handsome face... "How do you feel now?" Cynthia covores Gideon's eyes with cucumber slices to keep the creams from seaping into his eyes.
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@MarvelJackAss433
Raven smiles at Leo... " So were you born a human or a wolf?"
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Salubri_Cain: "Human.....and it truthfully hasn't been pleasant since the bite."
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By _Grifter_
@Salubri_Cain:  
" They add character." Gideon spoke in his native Irish accent for the first time around Cynthia. Cynthia's touch was pure heaven, there isn't any other word to describe it. " I feel.....well I can't quite describe it, but it's amazing." 
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@MarvelJackAss433
I see... I was born a Werewolf. My father was a Lupine... My mother was a wolf... i didn't change until I was grown in wolf standards... Then I became human and a werewolf... it was quite a challenge."
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Salubri_Cain: "I could understand why it would be challenging."Leo was never that close to werewolves.....
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Grift3r
As Gideon was quite relaxed at the momment he didn't even notice as Cynthia started giving him a pedi at first... She was quite gentile at it afterall... she had wanted this alone time with Gideon for sometime now and was going to make it count just in case she doesn't get to see him again for another month... Cynthia kisses his chest and neck and then starts to work on his manicure... by the time she finishes his hands the facial has done everything that it is going to do... So Cynthia gentily washes the creams off of Gideon's face with warm water and a pats his face dry with a towl... then she crawls up onto his lap and cuddles with him. " Hold me luv." Cynthia stares up into Gideon's face with her mint green eyes.
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By _Grifter_
@Salubri_Cain:   
Gideon wraps his arms around Cynthia and holds her in his arms. She looks up at Gideon with those beautiful mint green eyes of hers. Gideon's yellow eyes stares into those gorgeous eyes and remained speechless for a few moments. Gideon slowly leans in and gently kisses Cynthia's forehead, and then her left cheek, he then brought his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. He pulled back and continued to stare into Cynthia's eyes with a smile. Gideon let out a light chuckle, " If I didn't know any better I'd say your trying to keep me here for as long as you can."
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Salubri_Cain

@Grift3r:
"Well... To be honest... I have felt quite alone lately... My father was killed and my brother has been very busy trying to fill his shoes the best he can... I don't blame him for it however I know it has to be done. I was wondering if you were going to come see me again... If you still even remembered me... My brother told me how popular you were with the ladies... I am a little afraid that when we do say goodbye this time... You won't come see me again... However I don't want to worry about it right now... I just want to enjoy the momment." Cynthia sets her head on Gideons chest.
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By _Grifter_
@Salubri_Cain:  
"Cynthia I've never really been interested in anyone, in all honesty being with someone never really crossed my mind. I don't set out to be popular with them, it just kinda happens.....I only make promises I can keep, and I promise to come see you every day, until your sick of me." Gideon continues to hold Cynthia as she lays her head on his chest. " I'm a man of my word, I'll be here every day for you Cynthia."