#1 Edited by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

Tranquility Spa is a full service spa and salon committed to enhancing the wellness of the clients who place their trust in our spa. Tranquilities professional staff is guided by the overall belief that the spa is a haven from daily stress a place for each client to renew their Mind, Body, and Spirit.

Tranquility is a spa open to anyone hero's and villains alike... However this is a place of peace and relaxation anyone who comes for any other reason will be instantly teleported away from Tranquility. We offer all forms of services that help melt away the stress from the hustle and bustle of being Super or not. We service Humans, Meta Humans, Aliens, Robots, Zombies, Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, Were bears, Were owls, Wereopposums, Were rats, Were sharks, Were tigers, Constructs, Demons half and full. Mutants, and even Hulks.

Spa Packages

Flips and Specs - Sandal- Ready Pedi, Citrus sea salt glow, and citrus manicure. $80.

Summer Times - Tranquility facial, Massage, Pedicure and manicure. $200.

Melt away - Aromatherapy 80 minute massage, and Tranquility facial. $130.

Fresh and New - Tranquility facial, Tension relief massage, Citrus sea salt glow, Citrus spa manicure, Peppermint spa pedicure. $300.

Tranquility Essentials - Tranquility massage, facial, manicure and pedicure. $220.

Full Contact (For Men) - Gentlemen's facial, Tranquility massage, Sport manicure. $180.

Greeks (For couples) - Aromatherapy massages in our couple's suite, manicures and pedicures, Tranquility and Gentlemen's facials. $450.

Hair services

$50. Women’s - Cut.

$25. Men’s - Cut.

$30. Blow-dry.

$45. Up-Do.

$50. One step color.

$90. Color/Partial Highlights.

$110. Highlights.

$95. Permanent Wave.  

Welcome one and all... Bring the whole team! 

Meet the Owner. 

Wrath.  Leader of The Black Hand.

Meet the staff. 

Serene - Does everything.

Yasmine - Hair colorist and Facial's. Has a crush on Mike.

Raven Hair Stylist.   

#2 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19639 posts) - - Show Bio
Steps up to the counter and smiles, Give me a Full Contact.
#3 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury

" Right this way sir."  The young spa worker smiles back and then comes away from the counter takes the guest by the arm and makes small talk while walking him back to his personal room for his treatment.
#4 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19639 posts) - - Show Bio
He enters the personal room and waits for the spa worker's instructions, "What's your name, I'm Julius."
#5 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury

"Nice to meet you Julius... I am Serene." The young woman dims the lights of the room and lights some sented candles.  "I will give you a momment to take in your new surroundings and make yourself comfortable you can take a seat in the recliner here and we will get started in a few momments"  There is a sounds of a stream playing lightly in the background. "I will be back after you had a few momments to yourself."  Serene leaves the room to gather her supplies.
#6 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19639 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain:  

Unsure he wonders what Serene wanted him to gather."Gather myself?" He shrugs, removes his clothes, wraps a white towel around his waist and waits to continue.
#7 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury

Shortly later Serene returns to work her magic on Julius. " So what bring you to our little peace of heaven?" She asks him as she starts to rub the soarness from his muscles and realses some of his stress. She starts to prepaire the facial and adjusts the temparture of the room slightly as it was a little to hot for the creams used for the facial... She sets the mixture down and starts to really work out the muscles with her hands... Julius can tell she was highly trained in the arts. It feels amazing as she finds all the knots and removes all the problems... After about 40 minutes goes by she has worked Julius over top to bottom... " Now relax as I put on your mask Julius. It is going to be a little cool on your skin, I find that is how it works best." She covors Julius face with the creams... As Julius enjoys the dark of the mask for his eyes are covored with cucumber slices, Serene works on his pedi... " Are you enjoying this Julius?"
#8 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19639 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain:  

....Yeah, my agent recommended me. Chuckles as she starts working on his feet. I've never done this, Do I need the cucumbers over my eyes?
#9 Edited by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury

"The cucumbers are both good for your skin, and protect your eyes from the creams from getting in your eyes... The creams won't cause any harm but it may burn a little. Its up to you however Julius you can eat them or wear them, its your choice." Serene giggles a little at how she is tickling Julius' feet with her pedi. " Is your agent one of our clients?"
#10 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury

Serene finishes her work on Julius... " Thank you for coming to Tranquility Julius. I do hope you enjoyed your time here." Serene leaves the room and leaves Julius to dress and sqaure away with the front counter... At the counter they ask Julius if it will be cash or charge... And tell him about the bring a friend deal. 40% for the friend and 50% off the clients next visit. 
#11 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

so by full service do you mean....like...full service?

#12 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obi Wan Kenobi!

Oh what ever do you mean Obi?
#13 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing! >_> 

#14 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obi Wan Kenobi!

Happy ending... Cost extra. ;)
#15 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonders what he has to do to get a job here :/
#16 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433

( You have to train with the girls... Apprenticeship programs Sign up today $500. if you finish your Apprenticeship you get a $100. rebate.)
#17 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain
signs up.
#18 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433

You are now signed up for our apprenticeship program. Yasmine will be your Intructor. (This is like Loners so just show up and RP you work days with Yasmine.)    

Hi Leo I am Yasmine I am going to have such a super time showing you the ropes of being a part of team Tranquility... We are going to have so mush fun together.  
#19 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: "Oh I'm sure it will be a pleasure."
#20 Edited by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_CainMike walks in up to the front desk Hello, I'm Mike holding out his hand tell me about your services
#21 Edited by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool

Yasmine tells mike about Tranquility... " Tranquility Spa is a full service spa and salon committed to enhancing the wellness of the clients who place their trust in our spa. Tranquilities professional staff is guided by the overall belief that the spa is a haven from daily stress a place for each client to renew their Mind, Body, and Spirit.

Tranquility is a spa open to anyone hero's and villains alike... However this is a place of peace and relaxation anyone who comes for any other reason will be instantly teleported away from Tranquility. We offer all forms of services that help melt away the stress from the hustle and bustle of being Super or not. We service Humans, Meta Humans, Aliens, Robots, Zombies, Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, Were bears, Were owls, Wereopposums, Were rats, Were sharks, Were tigers, Constructs, Demons half and full. Mutants, and even Hulks."  

Yasmine smiles. "They made me remember this whole speach. (She giggles)  Hi I am Yasmine. Here look at our brouchure it has all of our rates and packages in it, and a little bit about our history."
#22 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Mike takes the brochure Nice to meet you smiling at her then flipping through the brochure What would you recommend Yasmine? 
#23 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool

"Well we have the Full Contact that is for men and quite popular. It is for &180. 

However the Melt away is also very nice and it is only $130. for a 80 minute aromo massage and facial thats a steal." 

Yasmine walks around the counter and aids Mike through the brochure, laughing with him and explaining what he can expect from each package.   

#24 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: I think I'll take the full contact winking at her and chuckling then handing her $200 dollars
#25 Edited by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool
Yasmine walks Mike back to his own private room, and takes her time with him.  She really puts in effort to satisfy Mike with her massage.  

" So sweetie how did you enjoy my touch?"
#26 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Worth every penny sweetheart smiling at her
#27 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool

"Well it is time for the facial and the pedi... Um how would you like me too... Um?"  Mike forgot to take his Mask off.
#28 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Oh... sorry... Mike takes off his mask (FYI: Face perfectly normal)
#29 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool

" Oh you are handsome... It is a shame that you keep that lady killing face of yours covored all the time." She spreads the creams over Mikes face and covores his eyes with sliced cucumbers. " While that sets in... I will start your pedi sweetie pie." Yasmine starts working on Mikes feet.
#30 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Its so people won't recognize me when I'm out and about not killing people. 
#31 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool
Yasmine giggles... "That makes perfect sense. You are a wise man. So how did you learn about us?"
#32 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Saw a flyer for it, sounded interesting. And I'm not disappointed. 
#33 Edited by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool
"Oh yeah the flyers... My boss is the one handing thoughs out and posting them all over the place.  He is such a creeper, what can you expect from a guy named Wrath... however his sister is such a doll. She spends alot of time here with us. I think he started the place up so she can run it for him... I hope so that would be great."  After finishing the pedi Yasmine starts cleaning up Mikes face.
#34 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Ah, so that's who owns this place... I know Lust.... and I think Wrath wants to murder me.... 
#35 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Sooo...where do I start?
#36 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool

" Thats hot... Not good... But hot. "  Yasmine really likes Mike now, seeing as he has pissed off her creeper dick for a  boss. " What did you do to get him sore at you?  I would be so worried if he was sore at me... I heard that the guy is a huge homicidal prick... Well thats what I heard anyways"  
#37 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Well.... Mike leans in close, putting his face next to hers he tells her about what happened a few nights back And Wrath found out somehow and wasn't to happy about it... 
#38 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain
(Mike must be really important now :P)
#39 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433

(Well I am the middle of rping with Mike however this is like Loners so... Just RP your work day out with clients as the show up in Tranquility. You can just write the interaction between Yasmine and Leo and put name here.  Do what I am doing with Mike with the next person to come to Tranquility. Just like the workers at Loners... Gideon, Tara, ect.)  
#40 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: (Oh,thanks.)
#41 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: (:P I is special)
#42 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool

" Well I hope I see you again sugar... From what I hear Wrath is not the kind of guy you want to be on the bad side of... I heard thats what really happened to Jimmy Hoffa. I heard Jimmy cut him off and then bam like that he fanished."
#43 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Wrath doesn't scare me... And I hope to see you again soon too. Mike leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek 
#44 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool said:
@Salubri_Cain: Wrath doesn't scare me... And I hope to see you again soon too. Mike leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek 
(Mike,I truly hate you xD.)
#45 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: (You can't hate me! lol)
#46 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool: (You gotta give other guys a chance dude!)
#47 Posted by Salubri_Cain (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool

" What was that for? You already gave me a tip." She smiles  at Mike and then excusses herself. " Well my workday is not done yet sweetie so I have to get back to work. You can take your time, do you remember how to get back to the front of the Spa from here?"
#48 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: (There are plenty of other women! Besides, You work with this one. :P)
#49 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Salubri_Cain: Consider that a bonus giving her a wink See ya later Mike leaves the Spa. 
#50 Edited by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool said:

@MarvelJackAss433: (There are plenty of other women! Besides, You work with this one. :P)

(The new ones are the only ones that like to mingle.And you already managed to go on "A ride" with lust,now your flirting with another person owned by the same person :P)