Test Your Might - (RP)

• 159 results
Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@geth: Since Raptor was on his back Gas mask could easily swash him like a bug if he fell back at the right time or since Raptor was close enoughhe could incenterate him with fire if Raptor could not escape in tim so Gas Mask Builds Up energy and Makes and Explosion of fire

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: @gas_mask: @geth: From the sky a figure appeard to be falling. The fall was accompanied by a sort of loud scream.

"LOOOOOKKK OUUUTTT BEELOW"

two large columns of silver implanted themselves on to the ground. They began to slowly liquify and shrink forming a pair of gauntlets on his arms and a pair of greaves on his feet.

"Sorry I'm late I hope I'm not interrupting anything" sting looks over to see the two combatants engaged in combat. "Ooops sorry, He retreats to the other competitors "So when do I get to fight someone"

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The fire did not burn. The Raptor had the foresight to wear his jumpsuit into battle against a flame-based opponent. Upon seeing that the acid had breached the armor, The Raptor began to pry into one of the especially large holes in his back. A shot to the spine would end this battle rather quickly.

(Sorry for short posts, I've been having to rush things)

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Gas_Mask

@gethBefore He could open my back up I fell back hoping to crush him like a bug (this is turnin out to be a weird but interesting fight)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Hey bub sense he Is prying open your back your little one should make a move, just some advice.) "Wooooo. Go @gas_mask" I said jumping up and down With my hand in the air pumping my fists.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(I made my move by trying to squash him)

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The Raptor felt gravity shift as Gas Mask fell back. But this proved a futile strategy, as The Raptor had hit feet to his opponent's back, allowing him to simply step off and back as his opponent fell tot he ground. He did not let go if his arm, however, which pulled Raptor downward slightly, his arm being too long to give much. Gas Mask would have to grab higher up if he were to pull him to the ground by his arm, which would require time he most likely did not have, for the Reptilian Humanoid sprayed acid at his fallen opponent, lifting his foot in preparation for a brutal series of stomps to the glass visor that protected Gas Mask's face.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Gas_Mask

@medusa_mercAs the foot fell Toward his face he grabbed it and twisted and pushed on it with great force to get him away and possibly knock him down so that he Could get up

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The Raptor stumbled back, his arm freed in Gas Mask's struggle to get up, but this did not hinder him, for he moved incredibly fast in approaching his opponent. With all of the speed he could manage, he caught his opponent on his hands and knees, and it was as it was in the beginning of the battle. The charge. As the Raptor sped towards his opponent, he readied for a kick which, if connected, would surely puncture through any armor with his bony talons.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Gas_Mask

@medusa_mercWhile Raptor was running Gas Mask made a blast of fire all around him witch would surly knock the reptilian man back

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "Are you as bored as I am" Sting slouched placing his head in his hands." I really want to fight someone. Like really bad, I Haven't had a good fight in a long time. You wanna duke it out once these bozos are done, OR we could go right now if you're feelin ballsy."

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The fire spread across the Raptor's body, but didn't burn. The jumpsuit protected him from the heat, but the shockwave that followed sent energy flying towards him, stopping his charge, and knocking him backwards. The weight of the Raptor caused him to simply fall backwards rather than be flung like a normal human would be. He snarled, and began to lurch forward once more on his hands and feet, lunging forward and becoming bipedal once more, using the full strength of all of his limbs to propel himself forward, using his tail for balance in such a fast and powerful, but volatile stance. His enemy had resorted to last ditch efforts of survival, such as premature self-destruction. He was becoming desperate. The Raptor intended to take advantage of this. His plan off attack was to strike the center of mass, knocking his opponent to the ground, allowing for them to be mounted. This wound allow for him to strike relentlessly at his opponent without them moving away from him, despite his already great speed. His opponent had somehow managed to avoid him, but he would toy with him no longer. He would gut Gas Mask like a fish before the day's end.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: (sense weARElegion won't battle) "I have been itching for a good fight lately" I held out my hand in a clenched fist and put the other hand next to my pumped out chest and spread my legs for a quick attack "Your move buddy."

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Below0Gaming

"This should be a stomp"

Sting lunged forward throwing three swift jabs at his adversaries chest.

"You pump out your chest you get hit in the chest"

@plan-b

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gas Mask got up from the ground and charged toward Raptor his light glowing redder than ever,(he is angry) Preparing to jump up when he gets somewhat close ,and with the momentum giving him more speed To send Raptor flying ,then He will get up run over to Raptor grab his arm step on his shoulder and rip off his arm

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Geth

@gas_mask: The opponent jumped. Change of plans. The Raptor sped forth, running under his opponent, and reached into the air, attempting to grab Gas Mask by the ankle and slam him back down, preferably in a position advantageous to The Raptor, for his opponent seemed to be too durable to damage in an evenly matched fight. He must be put into a position where it is difficult to fight back in order for any damage to be done, it seems.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: My robot created a small hologram in front of me and broke on the third jab and went for my chest I took quite a blow to the chest but I have taken worse ( In the Hollywood heroes I got a poll threw my chest. ) I stepped back and pulled out a knife and took a small crouched then held up my knife and a beam started making it larger Into the size of a small sword with a laser coming off of it. I held it backwards and slashed at his left arm holding down.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Gas_Mask

@geth: At the sight of the Raptor in the air coming toward him Gas Mask Used his rocket boots to blast himself back do a back Flip Land in an upright position ,Then wile the raptor was comming toward him Thow an upper cut that was sure to break the lizard mans jaw if he didn't evade

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask said:

@geth: At the sight of the Raptor coming toward him Gas Mask Used his rocket boots to blast himself back Do a back Flip Land in an upright position ,Then wile the raptor was falling toward him Thow a n upper cut that was sure to break the lizard mans jaw if he didn't doge

But in all seriousness, what point did I fall over?
But in all seriousness, what point did I fall over?

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sting pulls his arm back taking a minor scratch to the arm (no problem since his healing factor will easily fix it within a few seconds). "Robots? Nice." Sting had made enough space. He punched five times firing his silver shrapnel wrist shotguns. Shrapnel sprayed towards @plan-b

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth (i fixed it ,and i never said that you where an the ground)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Plan-B

@below0gaming: I attempted to dodge the scatter shot and succeed partially, the plate on my right shoulder got shot I tore off the broken armor piece and threw it off. I grabbed the grapple and attached it to t beaming blade, I detached the rope and it fell to the ground I started swinging it around and and through it forward at full speed.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Medusa_Merc

@gas_mask said:

@geth: At the sight of the Raptor in the air coming toward him Gas Mask Used his rocket boots to blast himself back do a back Flip Land in an upright position ,Then wile the raptor was falling toward him Thow an upper cut that was sure to break the lizard mans jaw if he didn't evade

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(fixed it again)

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The Raptor's opponent propelled himself upward, performing an necessary feat of agility that was impressive nonetheless,but rather than land behind the Raptor, he simple landed infront. This was followed by an immediate attempt to strike, which The Raptor dodged with a quck sidestep followed by a grab to the wrist. If Gas Mask did not free himself in a matter of seconds, or at least interrupt the oncomign attack, The raptor would punch upwards into the elbow joint in an effort to break the opponent's arm.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Right into my trap buddy" Sting raised his arms quickly forming a wall of thick silver. The blade went through but the viscosity of the liquid slowed the momentum down enough for Sting to harden the wall. He had the knife stuck right where he wanted it. He dashed around the wall his gauntlets and greaves appearing to melt off his body. his speed increased drastically. Sting sent forward both of his hands, which was weird because he was out of range of any physical attacks. This attack however wasn't physical. two silver dragons flew at @plan-b One from the front and one from the right side

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Gas_Mask

@medusa_merc: Instead of yanking away I dashed forward using my rocket boots Once free i would use retractable blades on the top of my arms to slash at Raptor Repetitively (do you still have my drill?)

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: Gas Mask had rushed the Raptor with a quick, forward burst. This knocked him back, but did not cause him to release gas Mask's hand, the weight shift and momentum pulling his opponent back with him. This, however, would prove harmful to the Raptor, as Gas Mask's wrist blades swung at full speed through his scales and into his hide in his side, not dealing major damage but causing pain. He had been injured. In response, he spat acid at the blades, before backstepping quickly, preparing to use this newfound reach to tackle his opponent to the ground and negate the use of his recently-acquired weapons.

(I threw that thing outta here bickle boy)

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Gas_Mask

@trickshot The acid barely corroded though the blades ,but the tackle hit Wess by surprise knock him down and sent him back with the Beastly and Reptilian man just a couple feet away, he laid there waiting for the right moment, witch wold be when he was ponced on or when Raptor turned his back toward him so he could take him by surprise, If pounced on Wess would swing his arm up to smash this giant metallic wist with the the hard ,scaly, ugly, (not to be rude and i can delete that word if you want) Reptilian mans face. If The Reptilian tuned his back Wess would get up ,jump on his back, and repetitively stab at the neck of the Raptor.

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The attack was successful. His opponent was on the ground while the Raptor stood. The situation was familiar with him, as it had happened once before. He approached warily. He flicked his tongue about, and let out a mock victory roar. "Stand, weakling, or I end you here!" Despite his boasting, the Raptor kept a strategic distance, prepared for another explosion. "Do you need some... motivation?" The Raptor began to gargle. He mixed up an extremely potent acid in his gut, corrosive far beyond what he normally produced. It required time, effort, and energy which he could not afford to waste in a quick fight, but his opponent had given him a chance to destroy the armor. If he did not act soon, Reptilian Hellfire would rain down upon him.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Gas_Mask

@trickshot Before He could spray acid Wess quickly used his rocket boots to blast back, once far enough back he would create a fire storm to make it very had to see but with his suit Wess could see fine, Then he would smash into the ground with his huge hands pull out a chunk of concrete and throw it at Raptor hoping to crush him or make him weeker.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alianette@trickshot

The woman's ability to tear her opponent apart from the inside out, was a formiddable one. One that would kill many people instantly and that Pax had no actual way to defend against. He was hurt, but he wasn't in pain. Not only this, but he was relentless. Anybody who didn't see Pax spit blood would have never knew he was so severely wounded because of the retained ferocity he kept as he fought. However, it would become clear to her that he was slowing down.

Pax pulled his fist to the from the wall as he listened, hearing well enough to know the woman's heartbeat when he paused, focusing his anger now as he was taught. And then he heard the whirring of projectiles moving through the air and Pax got hit in the temple with one, it shattering against his skull. He reflexively then raised his large arm to cover his face, with the very last rock being caught not with his hands, but his teeth. His jaw then promptly crushes the rock into dust. He couldn't see, but he could hear her soft steps. His ears gave him sight to perceive things normal people could never pick up.

He mitigates the damage of the charge, her foot connecting to the top of his skull instead of his temple as she glides by him. He looks around and hears her flipping gracefully through the air. However, Pax was reared back his arm as his armor made the same vrrring noise. The blow fhit his shoulder pad instead, ailed to penetrate his armor, something that was extremely durable to piercing impacts that it repeatedly withstood without much trouble. Then he threw a punch with blurring speed and amplified power from the armor, noin the form of giving him strength. Pax's strength was all of his own. It was in the form of inducing an explosion midair, preferably if it hit her.

The effects varied target to target depending on material. A human would be reduced to sizzling gore upon the flash. Steel would flash instantly into boiling gas. Other durable enough to withsand the heat, like she seemed to be, would often find themselves blown back with enough force to launch people at blurring speeds, enough to crater people into a solid wall of concrete. Pax however, was not without detriment from throwing the punch. The blast's loud noise deafened him, the light blinded him for a moment and he himself was sent a bit of a distance away. Around 10 feet, dragging back as he stood on his own two feet, and looked towards his opponent. He walked imposingly forward, the half ton genetically engineer giant breathing through gritted teeth as he looked to his opponent, wherever she may be. His walk would slowly transition to a run as his one furious eye was locked on her, and not long after that he would sprint.

However, with no warning to himself, his heart then ruptured near completely, as the wounds finally took their toll. Hastened by overexertion, his body failed him totally now as he began to falter and wain, and then soon, he seemed to almost pass out, falling flat to the ground. Down....but not actually out. He got up, but only to one knee. He looked at her with still a look of fire, a look of fury. But with no way to release said fury. His sight growing in and out. His look was not that of a dying animal but of someone bitter that he could no longer do more. He vomited blood to the ground, coughing and wheezing as he bared his razor sharp teeth towards her. His eyes primal as he stared down the woman who, now had her opponent practically at her mercy.

The crowd began to chant. It started with one. Then another. Then another. It grew louder and more unanimous as it went. The crowd shouting it now to what may be the victor. All the while Pax stared her down, and would for as long he was physically capable. All while the crowd chanted two words in unison now.

"Finish him!!!

FINISH HIM!!!

FINISH HIM!!!

FINISH HIM!!!

FINISH HIM!!!

FINISH HIM!!!

FINISH HIM!!!

FINISH HIM!!!!"

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming I whipped the Knife out of the stone smashing the silver to bits as the blade light up. I saw the dragons approaching me at both sides. I retracted my grapple til' my knife flung towards me then I grabbed the knife from mid air. I grabbed a black hole bomb from my left pouch reaching to my knee I then though the bomb between both dragons the bomb then expanded creating a portal that sucked the dragons together smashing and clanging til one shredded and went into the portal of space the other was struggling to get out. I opened a panel on my right forearm and pressed an array of buttons I looked at the portal and it shut on the last dragon cutting is in half. The front half of the dragon fell making a large clanging sound when the dragon fell It bit it's teeth causing them to shatter. I picked up a tooth and looked at it "This'd be a good souvenir" I then put the small tooth in a pouch on my side."Is that all you got" I said confidently.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "Oh no, he took the silver tooth from the ground and put it into his pocket. Whatever shall I do?" Sting flicked his wrist to the left ripping the tooth through his adversaries knees. "I have complete control over silver genius" Sting raised his arms and two spears appeared in his hands. "I guess I have to use these now." Sting swung his black spear at his opponents throat and his silver spear at his opponents waist.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: (Cross-account posting because I'm lazy. Deal with it :P)

He blasted back. An attempt to evade. Good. He left a trail of fire in his path, creating hot, black smoke between Gas Mask and the Raptor. The heat rendered The Raptor's infrared vision capabilities useless, but he wrongfully assumed the same went for any thermal vision technology possessed by Gas Mask. It didn't. The Raptor had been prepared for a projectile attack, but nothing like this. A solid chunk had been ripped from the ground, his opponent stepping off of the wooden battle platform and tearing the Earth from beneath the crowd. The smoke covered all traces of attack until it was far too late. A mere second after being spotted, the rock connected with The Raptor. He had attempted to dodge with his amazing speed, but was too late. 4 ribs broken. His left arm in 6 places, pinned under the rock. Two teeth knocked out, and a fractured ankle. "Come here, see what happens to a wounded animal when challenged! I will taste your flesh this day!" The Raptor struggled, using all of the strength the possessed in his legs, arm, and tail to push the rock off of him self, before jamming his arm back into it's socket. "Well! Come now! Or die a coward!"

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: I grabbed the spear that headed towards my head and stabbed it into the ground and dodged the other by sliding to the left I grabbed my knee and yanked out a claw shaped tooth. I opened the compartment in my forearm and pressed a button then closed it and opened the pouch and pulled out a bomb and slide a few levers on the side and started running towards sting and got within a few yards away and jumped over him and through a bomb under me when I did it and kept running that way and stopped skidding on the rocks leaving dust behind me.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth Gas mask charged toward The Raptor pulling back a punch then he flipped out a blade so it so would be easier to send his arm though Raptors chest, for more speed Gas mask dashed with his rocket boots.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sting found this move easily read and avoidable. Sting did a triple back-flip in the air and landed behind @plan-b. Sting grabbed plan-b's shoulders in an attempt to fling plan_b over himself and onto the bomb

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Plan-B

I flung forward into my own trap I held my arms out in a cross formation and a holographic shield dispersed from my forearms. The blast of the bomb tossed me in the air and gave me a head start on escaping I used my cosmic body buff and light started dispersing from my feet, and a little amount from my hands and I was jumping on mid air til' the yard sized black hole started sucking me in deeper and deeper til I was two feet away the portal to the void. I grabbed the ground and my legs were knee deep in the void I looked at the portal, It was closing I let go of the ground and got dragged into the portal to the void. Leaving @below0gaming to the battle field on his own.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The Raptor was beginning to lose focus. His blood coursed through him with such speed, such heat. His pupils thinned, his eyes becoming red. Blood gushed from his wounds as his heart rate increased. Adrenaline pumped through his system. He tore the tattered jumpsuit from himself and let out an earth-shattering roar, accentuated by a constant stream of acid fling from his perpetually open mouth. fangs bared, time seemed to slow down around him. His opponent approached with great speed. But The Raptor had become feral. He did not hesitate to lunge forth as well, preparing for a devastating axe-handle overhead blow to Gas Mask. Injury sustained was the least of his concern now, as a dead man cannot injure the living.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Gas_Mask

@geth the overhead blow came quick and hit hard knocking Gas Mask down ,he got up immediately and aimed a punch toward the face of the Reptilian man (fixed it and he still has the blade out)

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Gas_Mask
Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Alianette

@maverick_6:

A cough of carmine to paint a cobbled stone told Alianette of her progress. Her opposition was on his last legs resilient as he was she'd applied a wound with shaving damage slowly robbing vitality. The kick found a brow instead of a temple minimized damage. And the punch to found armor over a vulnerable point, she had to admit Pax was impressively resilient. But when it came to the counter it was just to little to late in the game.

A fist found her ribcage bone was brutalized breaking apart from impact. But Alianette was so accustomed to pain it was easy to ignore. Before her advance to elements and spiritual power she was a master of life and death. Before she could master life and death however she had to master pain to endure brutal wounds and agonizing recovery in moments. Flung backward her momentum was halted by a gust of wind stopping her momentum. And the heat was simply ill conceived against her, lightning and fire her predominant elements.

Clutching her ribs as they mended a sick song of bone cracking into place faintly audible she readied for more. More that didn't come down on his knees Pax was done. "You were good, might of just removed one of the best foes from the game. But it's over." Walking forward the elements began to collect about Alianette's hand. Index and middle finger outward her hand appeared to solidify more like a statue then flesh. Veins were clear her blood solid as a glacier it was a palm durable enough to resist some of the hardest metal. Fire and electricity danced about the hand small at first but soon rising to a point it looked as if the hand was encompassed in a blade of plasma. The wind swirled about her arm like a ravenous tempest a vortex of boundless speed.

And then it came a jab that sought to burrow the two fingers deep into the brain. All before the second push which pursued to thrust the entire hand into the skull. It'd be followed by a detonation of plasma and fragmenting stone designed to obliterate the skull. The move concluding with her free hand thrusting downward through throat if needed but more likely the simple gore soaked crater of what used to be. This motion designed to attempt to rip the spine clean from the opposition. Aiming to conclude the fight with a fatality of headless and spine tearing design. The crowd a roar up until the move started, when Ali started they fell to hushed tones. Edge of the seat, cringing, eager, repulsed and unapologetically blood thirsty.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Below0Gaming

@plan-b: wait you got sucked in or your shield did.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: (sorry I had so little time to post I will edit it and explain a bit better)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "I guess that settles that then. So when do I get some real competition around here yeesh. That fight was too easy." Sting walked off the remaining silver started to multiply and form up around Stings wrist and feet as he walked off the field.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alianette:

Pax gave no oral response, no last words. He simply stared her down, his gaze not once going towards the accumulating elemental power that gathered in her hand. She respected him at least, which angered him less. Seemingly he was less bitter at his defeat, though he had no desire for her pity, of which she showed none. He only regretted not being able to atone for his loss towards the archer and now, her.

Pax's skull was durable to the point of being able to at times deflect gunfire, but the speed and fortitude of her fingers were too much as she thrust it into his skull. Pax's eyes waned now, as he lost control of them, his jaw hanging open and eyes twitching. She pushed further and the damage allowed her entire hand to find it's home in his skull, his head rearing back as drool drip from his razor sharp teeth, just a moment before his skull completely and utterly scatters all about from the detonation activated within.

However, as she reaches into his body, she finds his spine, unfortunately for her, to durable to be ripped from his body, as it stil retained it's strength and durability, his skeletal structure still quite sound, his body simply feel to the ground, teaming blood pouring from the crater of his head. All while the crowd cheered. Demanding more.