• 159 results
Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@maverick_6:

Blood froze temperatures threatening to bite anyone even near. And yet as a fist shattered this construct with the ease of glass the giant stood. Crystals of crimson shot outward collected like beggars flocking to fallen coin. And when eyes returned to the scene they were briefly shocked before filled with elation. The giant stood barely phased at all and in a daunting display of speed reacted in hostile fashion.

Raven hair was seized with the kind of force that might rip it clean from scalp. Tugged down like a rope on hang mans noose and delivering a beautiful face to an unforgiving iron clad knee. A sickening crack was heard a nose broken down to dust and a fresh spirt of blood painted the floor. Alianette thrown backward from the impact like a rag doll. With quick succession Pax went air born intending to land pin her down and begin a series of pounding.

A good move, a brutal move. He had her outweighed and his armor a major advantage. She'd be in a potentially tight spot should it have been successful. However Alianette was a diverse creature being gifted with not only powers of life death and spirit but the various elements. The pain was still there but her face was already slowly mending and power over air assisted in a quick rise to her feet a quick flip planting her up safely just as Pax struck where she'd been. The marble floor raced with cracks a strike that very well may have brutalized Alianette's skull.

As she moved however she turned to the manipulation of another element, she'd displayed water and earth. A sub category of earth however of course was metal. Metal Yoso was tough to master but Ali she was a prodigy and benefitted from masters spiritually melded with her own. She'd perform a simple move, an armor lock. Tell the metal to stay, such a move was perhaps one of the easiest. It'd lend itself to a frightening move however. For as she attempted to halt motion of Pax of course the Keijijo prodigy sought to execute a lethal move upon the opening.

She'd attempt to use her metal bending to tell the helmet to flatten and go to the floor. Of course this meant the head inside would be crushed and decapitated if it'd been a success. This was backed by a downwards kick to the head that accompanied the move. The kind of kick that would split the hood of a car in two. Apart of the soul stealer considered going further but decided against it. She'd return to a ready stance to see results rather then peruse an overdose of violence immediately.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Ultra Girl grinned "Why as a matter of face I do, but it depends do you take Elf life force?"

@kitsune_squad:UG turned her head and continued her charade of being a man "Why yes little one, everything is going perfectly"she made a cool waved motion with her arms "smoooooth"

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: @wearelegion

A strange man walked up near to where I am... Talking to the merchant about life forces and potions and stuff. I pretend to not notice but I saw the glow in his eyes. Why, this is just getting more interesting. I talk to the girls telepathically from where I stand.

<Yui, Moa. Be vigilant. Keep your covers and scout the strongest possible opponents. Ganbatte!>

I turn towards the two gentleman who are now negotiating. And I spoke:

"I'm sorry for this attitude, but I believe something is up. Some anomaly. Now if you two add up to the ruckus, I'll be upset. Please behave gentlemen. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu"

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion I am B I am called plan-B, yeah he showed disrespect.. but i don't blame him" I said looking at Urmak with great respect "I need to get going see you in the tournament"

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Medusa_Merc

@arceus_aurelius-rex: Miguel wasted no time. He was a man of silent aggression, relentless and brutal until the end. As his opponent lunged forward, Miguel swung his machete in a half-circle around him, slamming his axe into the ground where he had thought Arceus would be. Miguel was strong, but unintelligent. His guess was not likely to be correct. Little thought went through his head. He was almost lifeless, a simple drone doing only what it is commanded to do. As Miguel once more swung his machete in an attempt to catch Arceus, Trickshot atched from the stands, forming a gun with his fingers, and miming shooting Aurelius-Rex.

@hunterzillas: A man appeared before Vamp. As his guards readied their weapons, Vamp waved them back, calming them. He stood, towering over Omega on his raised step. "A challenge? Surely you do not expect to combat me this early into the tournament. You must earn that honor. Instead, I send a champion. You will fight David Saint Clair! Now begone. Your fight will begin tomorrow." Vamp, in a show of power, forcefully teleported Omega back to his original location, still visible from Vamp's chair. David Saint Clair, the vampire, eyed his soon-to-be opponent, confident that he would soon taste his blood.

Avatar image for arceus_aurelius-rex
Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medusa_merc:

He ducked the machete, the blade skimming by him, mere millimeters from its mark. As the next strike came down Arceus stepped to the side, thrusting into the opponent's axe wielding arm, which he then withdrew in a slashing motion in an attempt to do as much damage to the arm as possible, rendering it less effective in combat.

Then he stuck to Miguel, making the machete and axe inconvenient weapons as they required distance to swing effectively. The guy's practically brain dead. They must really be underestimating me if this is what they set me up against. As he thought this Arceus caught a glimpse of Trickshot smirking at him, pantomiming a gun firing off in his direction. He gritted his teeth as he watched, his mind temporarily off of the fight, an unfortunate mistake. Just as he turned back to his foe he was caught by a wicked elbow, the impact of which dislocated his jaw.

He cursed to himself as he took a short leap backwards, popping his jaw back into place. He could taste the iron in his mouth, apparently his teeth had also managed to slice open the inside of his cheek. That was enough of this game. His opponent was durable enough that he barely felt the stab, and strong enough that even with the injured arm he had managed to snap Arceus' head back and dislocate his jaw. It was time to end this fight.

While Arceus' talents were most often applied by changing the trajectory of his bullets to ensure accuracy or to negate some of the force of incoming fire, they were not used exclusively for ranged battles. It's time to prove I'm not that far out of my element. Time to show them what I can do. Arceus took the knife by the blade, grasping it between his thumb and index finger, and threw it in the direction of his opponent. It flew blindingly fast, the force it carried amplified tenfold by the Aurelius' telekinetic abilities. Arceus was not far behind it, practically flying at his opponent.

If the knife hits flush it should stumble him just enough to get this next hit in...

Arceus prepared his punch, charging the arm with telekinetic force. When he unleashed the attack he would essentially be throwing his own arm at Miguel, something not normally done due to the risks of the arm flying off or bones shattering against the foe, but Arceus had a plan. He would use the same ability he used against incoming bullets on the forces that would transfer into him, essentially negating some of the blow's force once it connected so as not to snap his own arm, yet still transferring much of the force into Miguel's skull. It was an attempt to knock out an unusually hardy foe, Arceus just hoped that the man's head wouldn't explode into jelly like a normal man's might.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex:

The knife flew much faster than Miguel could react, so instead, he took a countermeasure. He could risk the wound from such an attack, but it was doubtful that the opponent could. Miguel threw his machete as well, by the handle. His arm was ruined, but not in pain. The tearing of muscle simply caused it to cease function. In order to throw it, he dropped his axe, and used his still-functioning arm. He showed surprising strength and inhuman accuracy as it flew straight forward, blade first, not rotating not lowering, but simply travelling in a straight line. This throw had, however, thrown him off balance, which altered the impact of the knife that hit him. Rather than hit him in a non-lethal area such as the leg or shoulder, the blade plunged itself into Miguel's skull, passing through the hockey mask and his skull with relative ease. Spectators in the back could see the tip protruding out the back of Miguel's head, the hilt pushed up against his face.

No Caption Provided

Miguel simply stood as blood began to trickle down the front of his mask, pooling at his feet. He did not fall, he didn't move, he didn't even make a sound. He simply stood. Arceus stopped dead in his tracks as he realized what had happened. There was no point in punching a dead man. But then he raised his arm, the arm which still functioned. He wrapped his bloody, decomposed fingers around the rubber grip, and began to dislodge the blade from his skull, starting slowly. The serrated back edge tore chunks of bone as he removed it. Blood spurted out onto the floor in front of him as gray matter spilled out over his mask. What could only be assumed was spinal fluid leaked out the bottom, presumably through his mouth and nose. And finally, Miguel tore the rest of the blade out. A quick swipe, the abrupt stop of which flicked the blood off of the blade. The bits of Miguel's head, however, remained on the serrated edge.

Miguel threw the knife as a diversion, and grabbed his axe with the still-functioning arm, charging towards the shocked Arceus. He prepared a swing capable of splitting solid steel, provided the axe is durable enough. Should this attack hit Arceus as planned, it would surely kill his opponent. If not, the axe would become buried in the wooden platform, causing him to forfiet his weapon or risk punishment from his opponent.

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Becauseimanerd

@trickshot, @medusa_merc

I was in the middle of a deep and very boring battle meditation when I was awoken by the sound of a cat choking on a pill bottle full of explosive nanobots. Please, don't ask why I have that sound recorded. I just do.

Did that get you up?

Has that ever failed to get me up?

Sorry, it's the only sound that has a one-hundred percent chance of waking you.

I'm not sleeping Mairi, I'm meditating. I'm communing with the universe. I'm...

That sounds really boring.

It is really, really boring.

Then come on, I want to watch the fights!

I've got nanodrones recording them...

That's not the same and you know it.

*sigh* Fine.

With a deep breath, I awoke from my meditative trance. The bar seemed all but deserted now. The chatter of the previous day had been reduced to a group of people huddled around a mustachioed girl selling bottles filled with strange, volatile-looking liquids which, according to a material analyzer in my HUD were composed of love, rainbows, cat tears, and various other ingredients too gruesome to mention.

I entered the second arena. The smell of blood was already thick and the audience was cheering and jeering wildly, as if they were the ones who had everything to lose. They were, but they didn't need to know that. Not yet, anyway. Seats were decently scarce. It appeared the public's infatuation with other people risking their lives for pointless reasons had brought many bystanders to this tournament where they could unknowingly risk their lives for pointless reasons. It was almost ironic. Almost. Just as the telekinetic in the arena below thew an arm shattering punch, I located a couple of seats nobody wanted to sit in. They all centered around one person in particular.

Trickshot. Capable assassin, TV star, grade A asshole, etc.

I've heard of him. He's somewhat impressive. Do you suppose we should sit next to him?

I suppose we should. After all, you are great at first impressions.

Mairi, at what point in the future does somebody decide that AIs need more sarcasm? Because I'd like to punch the guy who came up with that idea in the face.

I could almost hear Mairi making a face.

In the future, they wanted AIs to be emotionless but resourceful husks. I was defective. That's why they threw me away.

Oh... Sorry.

You do have a way with people, don't you Elias Shepard?

I bit my lip. Mairi calling me by my full name was a bad sign. I heard the crowd roar at the result of the aforementioned attack. I waded my way through the crowd until I was near the open seats. Trickshot seemed busy miming gunshots at one of the gladiators below. The usual thoughts flew through my head.

Rivalry. Usable? Unlikely. Unfortunate. Take note of how he mimes shots. Skilled with firearms. Unlikely to help him here. Keeps fake gun trained expertly on same person despite rapid movement of fight. Good eye. Good aim. Matches reports. Unlikely to be imposter. Real Trickshot.

I suppressed the thought train before it could get too out of hand. I could literally observe him and make inferences for several eternities, but I would get much less information than I would by just talking to him. I plopped myself in the chair next to him.

Hi.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!!!

He threw the knife to create a vulnerability in his foe, instead it struck him fatally. Or at least in an area that should have been fatal. The knife had struck him in the skull, but instead of keeling over and dying like a gentleman Miguel had opted to return fire with his machete, tossing it at unbelievable speeds. The blade dug deep into Arceus' side, lodging itself into his ribs, the telekinetic reacting a bit too late to dodge the blow entirely. Blood shot from the wound, crimson red spraying onto the arena floor, but his offensive was not finished yet, in another surprising move the hulking hockey fanatic withdrew the knife from his skull and threw that at him as well. The knife was a clear distraction, perhaps a mimicry of his own charge earlier, only carried out to its conclusion. As he dodged the knife Arceus saw the larger man charging toward him, axe poised for a horizontal swing no doubt intended to chop him in half.

What kind of monster Miguel was, Arceus could not say, but he knew he wasn't going to be the one to bring him down. "Tossing knives out of your face huh? Not a bad trick, let me give it a try!"

As the behemoth's axe came across Arceus took a large step inward, blocking the axe with his left arm and reinforcing his guard with his right, telekinetically negating as much of the force as possible. The sickening crack rang out across the stadium as both the axe and his arm snapped, the bone of his left forearm protruding from the grizzly wound. As quickly as he had stepped in Arceus took a a spinning step back, using his right arm to rip the machete from his ribs and bringing it arcing across Miguel's massive neck.

He may have lost his arm, but his opponent was about to lose his head.

(Sorry about the mobile post)

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex:

Miguel, despite not being able to show it, was pleased by this turn of events. His opponent had underestimated him, and paid the price of a blade in his side. As Miguel charged, he could indeed sense the telekinetic energy coming off of his opponent, but lacked the intelligence an the time to do anything about it. So be proceeded, delivering an extra-hard blow to the foolish man's arm due to his decision to block rather than dodge.

The crack of wood and bone alike alerted Miguel to the fact that he was now unarmed. Wielding only an axe handle, he attempted to turn into a swing to the head, but was instead met by a slash to his neck by his own weapon. He uttered what could be classified as neither a grunt nor a snarl, but a strange kind of noise that could be described only as a vocal cough. The bleeding Aurelius had lodged the machete into Miguel's neck, not slicing clean through, but just deep enough to sever his spinal cord. Black, festering blood shot out of the gaping wound into the crowd as Miguel fell to his knees, audibly gurgling as blood filled his lungs and throat. He twitched a bit at Arceus' feet. It was unclear wether or not he was dead, but what was clear was that he would not be getting back up. Some opponents must be incapacitated rather than killed, no matter how grisly the means to doing so must be. Arceus had proven victorious in his first battle, against a one-time champion of the tournament.

As Vamp came down to congratulate the victor, he drew a green energy from inside if Miguel. The gorilla of a man's twitching stopped, as his already pale skin lost all pigment. The energy flowed into an emerald amulet around Vamp's neck, and he could not help but smile as he absorbed what was presumably Miguel's life force. A powerful one at that, given his resilience to death. "Congratulations, Arceus Aurelius-Rex. You have defeated your first opponent, and as such will advance to the next round. Go now, heal, and prepare for your next battle."

(Right back at ya. No laptop for me)

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alianette:

Pax's fist met with the floor instead of flesh. His eyes followed the woman as she moved swiftly away from him and he immediately lunged after her. However, he felt himself come to halt as he was mere inches away from her, his arm locked as he felt her invisible grip come onto him and manipulate the armor. It reinforced his joints, making it hard if not impossible for Pax to move his limbs at all. He felt flaws form in his visor, which was in actuality made. He felt as it was manipulated and she attempted to make it crush onto itself. A good attempt, but much like the rest of his armor, Pax's helmet was composited, not made of any one substance. It was a composite of kryon reinforced steel, a transparent aluminium visor and various nano-cermics. At the rate they are going, many metals are like to be replaced with advanced ceramics and superplastics. His head jerked downward at the pull but nothing more, as his armor was mostly locked. He looked up and unable to dodge, he recieved a kick to the top of the head, but it actually did hardly any damage due the armor being locked, with most of the shock being distributed evenly by the tough and strong helmet designed to let him casually walk through thousands of bullets and take blows from people much above Pax's own weight class. Pax only looked at her as she landed and immediately his armor started to glow and make an ominious virring noise.

No Caption Provided

A few moments later the man would seem to unleash an omni-directional blast from the very armor itself. It sent molten plasma in all directions, scorching most any person who did not seek cover upon the explosion. The temperatures were considerable, at 10,000 Degrees Fahrenheit for a moment and it scorched people near by who didn't run for safety, as it dropped to a few thousand degrees from a few feet away. The area then quickly cooled from the brief, loud, thunder-like flash. The power of the armor dropped 1/5th of it's capacity.

Pax stands in a scorched molten crater at his uses this moment to mentally shift the iron filaments to rigid areas such as the forearms and chest where it was needed and then it would itself hardened, leaving joints with the inability to lock, something he often used to help with falls and with tanking blatant blows. But it'd hardly be of any use now to prevent joint lock. Especially against an opponent like this who seems to lack way to exploit it.

Pax looks about now for the opponent, his vision obscured by a crackd visor, he reaches towards his helmet and quickly takes it off revealing his actual face. His eyes where feral, and round, animalistic would have and his hair actually long and blonde. He had permeneant scowl as he looked about at the area, people dead, he wasn't concerned with them and seem to feel no remorse for the unnecessary loss of life.

He focused only on his opponent. He expected her to try and attack his now exposed head, though it wasn't exactly all the armor that made him as durable as he was. His entire skeletal structure and joints were reinforced, in addition to have already tank like armor, he was difficult to damage. He could also see much better and hear much better as well, as if his opponent came up to him now, he'd be able to hear her. But soon, he would have to take the offensive. She had many options against him, and indeed, he suspected she could control his blood at her whim. Why? Honor? He suspected this could be her very downfall.

Pax would wait for everything to clear for a moment, and was prepared to retaliate whenever he spotted, heard or caught wind of his opponent's scent.

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MTH_

Mathias Hadley's body slowly began to materialize in the sky above the island while falling at about the same rate. The wind surging past the fleshy skinless husk slowed the process even more, as the flesh flopped wildly from the force, making connecting all the puzzle pieces that would make up the fallen angel incredibly difficult.

As he finally had a normal human body fully assembled, wings still developing, he was finally able to gain control. Lucky too, or he would've burned from the magma that fly past him. "WELL THEN! THAT'S DEFINITELY NEW!" the shout could probably be heard all over the island.

Just as he neared the surface, his wings had developed and he had full control. He pulled up just in time and hovered in the stands of a stadium where a fight was taking place. "Well....seems I've left one hell, just to enter another" he said releasing a deep sigh while shaking his head "may as well make myself at home."

He made his way out of the stadium flying through the stands, dodging the audience that seemed to think it'd be a good idea to grab at his wings. Mat, now out of the stadium found a small group of people. (@ultra_girl_@kitsune_squad@wearelegion) He flew towards them careful not to send the array of vials and potions flying of the shelves. He spoke with just a hint of the shyness that used to make up the whole of who he was "Hey....umm guys? Where can I find a room they all seem to be taken, almost like just enough rooms were made for each contestant or something....ohhh right. Could I maybe- could I bunk with one of you guys for the night, you won't even know I'm there. I just need to figure out how I got here, and how I can leave....and then I'll leave you guys be, I'll be the smallest of nuisances." He finished with an uneasy smile, and a racing heart. He'd never felt this alone in his life, even after the loss of his family....he had a city he knew to comfort him. Here- here he had nothing, he only hoped to find some comfort, maybe even a friend.....

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh. That was ugly.

Arceus had underestimated his foe on account of his speed, his lack of intelligence and coordination, and had paid a heavy price for it. He was bleeding out quickly, and the machete piercing his liver. If he didn't get help now, he would be dead in moments. He hadn't intended on relying on magicians and miracle workers in this tournament, he had wanted to get by on his own merits, but if the alternative was death then he would gladly swallow his pride. It could hardly taste any worse than all the blood he had already swallowed.

He began his trek offstage, stumbling over the last two steps as he descended. His vision was already blurred, and despite his best attempts at maintaining his posture he could not help but trip and stumble, his body betraying the weakness he felt. As he approached the main hall his legs began to give out on him and his mind grew hazy, he could no longer walk on his own power, so he used the wall for support and shambled on, losing more blood by the second. He pushed forward desperately, his mind a panicked haze, his only thoughts of survival.

And then he collapsed. Just as he was rounding the corner to the main hall he fell, just a few yards short of the potion kiosk, of the strange barbarian touting his miraculous healing touch. "Help me..." he called weakly to the healers a few yards, along with what appeared to be an angel amongst their midst. "No... I can't die. Not yet...!" As he uttered those final words the fog gave way to blackness, and bittersweet dreams of his wife ensued.

@ultra_girl_: @mth_: @wearelegion: @ult_nerx:

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@mth_: @wearelegion: @ult_nerx: UG let out a pained hiss "Oh looks likes he needs help" she turned her back to her competition as she grabbed a red vial, "I'll just make sure" she began to sprint towards Arceus "my costumer I got to him first!"

kneeling beside his body that seemed like a popped water balloon she pulled out the cork top with her teeth and spit it to her side "Now I know you probably can't here me but just so you know this is supposed to temporarily stimulate your cells to regenerate and operate on a level far beyond normal human capacities" she slowly pushed the entrance of the bottle into his mouth and tilted the magic inside his body.

she stood up and tossed the empty bottle while counting with her fingers "adrenaline rush in five...four..three.two..on" she expected Arceus to jump up as a sudden surge of energy from with in his cells hit him, similar to would it be as if he was charged with a defibrillator and at the same times his wounds would be healed instantaneously.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His mind was beset by dreams of his wife, of a life long lost to him. Reliving his wedding day, his honeymoon, the days in the forests of the Congo...

The night his wife was taken from him.

Then the jolt came. He snapped back to reality in an instant, his wounds healed, blood surging through his veins. He felt great, better than he had in ages, it felt almost as though he were coming back out of the pits for the first time. He gasped in air and looked about frantically, adrenaline coursing through him. He was more ready for a fight now than he was in the ring. His savior? The little girl who had visited their compound. He didn't know how she did it, only that she did. One of those potions she was hawking earlier, probably.

"Thanks. I don't like to think of what would have happened if you didn't see me over there." As he said this he caught a glimpse of the angel he'd seen earlier. "So, that wasn't just a product of my final delirious moments, there really is an angel here. So what's your story anyway? God cast you out or are you just visiting? Geez, I didn't believe in magic and all that before, but I guess I've got no choice but to believe in it now."

He sighed once more, relieved to be alive, but disappointed to have revealed just how much trouble Miguel had given him. Pulling out the machete was a bad call, it had led to rapid blood loss and nearly cost him his life, and he knew that if he were lucky Trickshot would be laughing it up in stands, and if not then he'd have tracked him down here, ready to lob insult after insult at him. Either way, he was not going to enjoy their next chat, not that he ever did, but this one was sure to be extra unpleasant.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And then the backlash kicked in. He began to look about frantically, the angel turned into a purple demon, the demonic man with the evil green eyes turned into a unicorn, the barbarian into a giant strip of bacon and the girl's mustache flapped like a pair of enormous black wings, flying her far away. He was clearly hallucinating, with the possible exception of the flying mustache, he could never tell with that girl.

Is all this the aftereffect of the magical panacea, perhaps? It can't be real, can it? He took a look at the giant piece of bacon and considered the possibilities. Maybe she didn't heal me at all, maybe she just drugged me and I can't feel the pain anymore. Maybe it is just an aftereffect, or maybe she just decided to transport me into some weird magical dimension. Good God, what the hell is happening? As he pondered all this he tried rising to his feet, only to fall head first into the ground, biting down on his tongue and losing a tooth (which instantly regenerated), yet he felt nothing except the odd tingling numbness.

$hit. She drugged me.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex: "Oh oh, the potion was too strong" UG bit her lip "okay just calm down don't freak out I can fix this"she raised her wand "I just need to cast a cure status effect spell on you"

Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

If she'd have just focused on targeting the armor she might have learned it was more then metal alone. However within the complexity of battle she prepared for it to be classical in nature. One might argue it was part due to her residence in regions still feudal in design. She knew of the technological innovations of man but they were none the less foreign. And so her moves were counter productive only bracing the enemy for her violent move. And then it was the giants turn, what followed was pandemonium.

Fire and plasma erupted in every direction a wash in all regions of the room. Flames failed to touch her collecting in her palm with no real thought. The plasma was another story however instantly hitting her and running it's course. Flesh burned muscles began to turn black, and yet she stood there simply enduring the blast. The energy wasn't getting any deeper then flesh. Her mastery of Yoso was deep but YinYang chi was where she was a marvel beyond any other. The chakra designated for life and death was her home. And as so many died in the room screaming in agony it became so easy for the death dealer to live. Radient emerald light flowed to the torched body as she began to regain her form.

Charcoaled bodies littered the room the surviving audience was back against the walls. Despite their burns they cheered. Even the ones weeping for lost ones were also screaming in delight of the violence and collateral. The crowd was simply just to damn hungry for carnage. Within the crater though stood two. The armored figure was free of Alianette's hold, he'd removed damaged helm and stood ready for more.

In contrast Alianette stood completely exposed, clothing didn't survive bathing in plasma. She however looked revitalized healthier then anybody in the room. A clear glow of jade light came off her, souls of the dead were there to aid her. Rather then lunging into another grand move however Ali began to move in the fluid motion of a martial arts stance. Tranquil and beautiful in it's fluidity it's behavior was abysmal as it targeted the blood of the armored titan. She sought to rework the blood flow draining every limb and the entire body for that matter attempting to flood the heart. Reversing blood flow to make the most vital of organs bloated and ready to burst. And as the brief stance came to it's end she sought to turn that heart into a bullet. Accelerating the muscle to bullet like speed seeking to erupt out of the giants cranium. A successful move would mean no heart or blood in the body and a brutalized skull. Even a failed effort however was quite hazardous. This was a move that sought to tear apart the heart, to destroy blood flow and she wasn't done.

Racing forward she jumped looking to land on broad shoulders to direct the flames she'd collected downward. It was a punch that could bring down a granite pillar that sought to pulverize the brow. But the punch was just a motion the true attack was the fire. Her fist functioning akin to a flame thrower seaming to direct a column of fire into the armor and subsequently the person within. She wanted to incinerate everything within. With all this death she felt better then ever all around were unrecognizable uncovered dead and yet Alianette couldn't be feeling more spirited.

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex: @ultra_girl_@wearelegion

A man appeared before the group, severely wounded and practically crawling towards them as he begged for help. When he saw Mat he seemed to think he was an angel, there to bring him to heaven. The mustachioed girl grabbed a potion and rushed to the man with a vial. As one possible roommate left the circle he turned to the terrifying man with the glowing eyes, "You wouldn't by chance have room for me to stay in your place, would you?" Mat asked, almost hoping he'd get a no. Yet at the same time he was desperate for a home even a temporary one....

Then the man who had previously been at the end of his life, jerked up shocked Mat was still there and began asking questions as to his origin. "I am no angel, that's the first thing you should know about me....and the rest of us. I come from a line of murderous men who succumbed to murder as an escape. Giving in to the dark desire after years of fighting. As for why I'm here," he sighed "I have no idea I just sort of fell into place....what place, I'm still unsure"

At this the strange man assumed a look of confusion, looking around wildly before finally deciding he had been drugged. Mustachioed girl bit her lip and pulled a wand in an attempt to fix whatever she had done to him. "I'm gonna go, gotta scope out the island maybe find a cave or something. I'll definitely be back for some of those potions if you did indeed drug him, I'll be needing a little boost if I'm to stay here long" Nodding towards the others he spread out his wings and took flight, setting out on his quest to gain an understanding of the island which would probably involve him spending a couple weeks in the wilderness.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: @mth_:

As the spell's effects washed over him Arceus felt his mind right itself. Gone were the feelings of numbness, the lack of coordination, the unicorns and flying mustaches. There before him stood still the angel, or what appeared to be one, the intimidating masked man, and the young girl in her mustache, wand at her side. He was alive, well, and he was right in the mind.

As the angel explained his origins and his plans to explore, Arceus simply nodded. He had a bad habit of judging things based on their appearance, and even when he discovered their true nature parts of him held onto their preconceived notions of what a person was like. It was why he couldn't approve of the young girl being here, selling potions in what was obviously a very dangerous event (he crowd had already exploded twice in an unscheduled fight), and why he couldn't shake the feeling that whoever this winged man was, he must be some sort of hero, some savior. He couldn't imagine the winged creature before him to be evil, at least not until it was proven to be so. So when he asked if anyone had room to accommodate him Arceus responded favorably.

"Yeah, I've got room. You can crash on the couch, or take the bed I don't really care." He tossed the man the keys, or moved to, but the pseudo angel had already taken flight, off to do recon of the island apparently. Arceus scoffed. "It's room 108. Drop by if you like." He called after the man in flight.

Then he turned to mystery girl, playing at mystery man. With a smirk and a knowing stare, he praised her for her helpfulness. "I'd say what you just did far outweighs a few cooked blades of grass. You really saved me back there, kid, and I don't even know your name, or your story. You can take that silly mustache off too, if anybody's looking for you they're sure to see through such a flimsy disguise."

Despite all he'd been through Arceus was relaxed and content. He'd made it through the first round, found an ally in a familiar face, and had a brief but intense trip into wonderland. He leaned against her kiosk and breathed a sigh of contentment, glad to have some breathing room and time to relax, even if they lasted only a few moments.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@arceus_aurelius-rex: "Bwwwaahhh?!?!"the adolescent girl gave him a legit shocked face"what, that's impossible there's no way you could have see through my disguise!"she pulled the mustache off and tossed the hat away.

She grabbed her hair "My dad's not supposed to know I'm here if he does he'll tell my mother and she'll kill me!" she dropped to her knees and began to beg to Arceus "please,please,please,please don't tell anyone was here I'll give you all the health potions you need just please don't tell anyone I was here"

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@becauseimanerd: Little did Elias know that he was being analyzed as well. Trickshot could see he was talking to something. Imaginary friend? Or maybe just a built-in AI. Those are all over the damn. He concealed his identity with cloaks and masks, so crazy wasn't exactly out of the question either. He seemed to have noticed Trickshot's distracting Arceus, which resulted in his jaw being dislocated. Great. Now what'shisface is a liability. Trickshot's suspicions were confirmed when he simply strolled up and plopped down into the seat next to him. 'Hi?' Who the f*ck says 'hi' when they could be the next guy to get splattered across the floor by who they're greeting? He's either crazy, stupid, or smart in ways Trickshot doesn't want to know. Psychological shit don't work on him when he don't want them to. At least now he could look the prick in the face, if he even had one. Trickshot's muscles tensed as he turned to Elias. Crazy shit was still yappin' at whoever the hell was kickin' their feet up in that hollow skull of his. Smile and nod, and he'll have his brains in places they were never meant to be sometime in the near future. "Yo." Trickshot slumped down intot he chair next to Elias, before adjusting his posture and crossing his legs. "Wussup?"

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medusa_merc: @trickshot:

More data flashed along my HUD as the roar of battle continued below. My olfactory sensors continued to send packets of sickly sour, bloody smells. The roar of the crowd. The screams of the gladiators below. The blood in the air. Without even looking at it, the fight below was very obviously bloody and desperate. As I finally turned my complete attention to the fight, I noticed something rather strange. Through the ringing of steel and the tossing about of various sharp objects, it appeared the killing stroke had already been landed.

Mairi, what's that guy's name?

It was Miguel Bourder. Emphasis on the "was".

He's completely dead... How the hell is he still fighting?

Elias, he was apparently the champion of the last Game of Blood... But, according to your research, there are no champions in this tournament. Only Vamp survives.

And they never give back the bodies...

Oh god.

And then, as quickly as the fight had started, there was a final blow. Miguel fell, a shard of gleaming death jutting out from his neck. His opponent was fatally wounded, but victorious.

But before I could convince myself that all of those occult rumors about the Game of Blood were just crap some college kid spread all over the internet, something happened. Only now was there no question something sick was going on here. Only as Miguel's broken body grew wan and withered did I understand.

Souls. He brings them back with souls.

There was no argument from the peanut gallery. Only the sickening sound of silent realization.

"Yo. Wassup?"

I glanced back at Trickshot. He seemed to be nonchalantly looking me over. Perhaps he was even doing an analysis of his own. I silently wished him luck. Perhaps his analysis of me would succeed where every single one of my own had failed. Perhaps he would finally crack the mangled puzzle box that was Elias Shepard. Or maybe I was doomed to never know who I truly was. Maybe I was doomed to be a body in an old man's very large collection. Either way, I needed to actually start interacting with other human beings.

Well, I'm trapped on a creepy island with superpowered individuals that want to kill me, several reanimated dead bodies, and an old man who may or may not eat the souls of all the contestants that lose. You know, the usual. How are you?

As I waited for a reaction of some kind, I felt a gust of air flow through the boundaries of Earth, cooling my joints and clearing my head. MI6 was going to love this.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

"I owe you big time, so I'm not going to be making any phone calls anytime soon, not that I'd know where to call anyway." Arceus withdrew a flask from the inner lining of his jacket and took a few sips, and soon found himself disappointed to see that thanks to the rejuvenation potion the alcohol had no effect. He slipped it back into his pocket and continued their conversation.

"How much for the potion? You just saved my skin, and if cash is all you want for that miracle in a bottle I'd be glad to oblige." He pulled out a worn looking leather wallet from another jacket pocket and started thumbing through a few bills. "I've only got about 200 in cash, I can write you a check for the rest though. I'll need to know who to make it out to though, so I will need your name, if that's alright with you."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex: Ultra Girl's eyes began to water and her lip tremble as she saw Arceus take out his worn wallet

That poor man, he's in poverty She wiped her tears away and returned to her happy composure "It's okay you don't have to pay" she looked back to the vials "ever things on me for now, just give me a few minutes to adjust the solutions for better tolerance"

she looked back to him as she eyed him up and down "the potions effects last for around three minutes with no ill side effects, so just give me a shout when you need another one"

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

He saw the girl's pupil's grow large and her eyes start to water, the look of pity was both obvious and quite irritating. As she wiped away her tears and returned to her usual bouncy self he couldn't help but feel that she had gotten the wrong idea, though what that idea was exactly he couldn't tell. "Well thanks, I appreciate it, but if all goes well I won't be needing your potions again. I don't plan on making my next fight quite so... dramatic."

He had gotten sloppy, content to trade with his opponent, caught off guard by the man's inhuman durability. He knew he wouldn't be fighting run of the mill martial artists, but he hadn't expected that, and the fact that he'd been up all last night didn't help his reaction times any. He cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders. He was tired, and his body craved sleep. He was curious about the girl's story, but not curious enough to press her any further in his condition.

"Well, it's been a busy day, and I didn't exactly get a restful night's sleep, so I'm going to head back to my room and get some sleep before the next scheduled match. Good luck kid, hopefully your next few patrons pay you what the stuff is worth."

"Oh, andhere," he said as he placed two hundred dollars on the counter "my life is worth at least that much, so take it." Trying to leave before she could respond, he turned away and headed to his room, wondering whether or not the tournament's host would be trying to steal his soul in his sleep.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rexI walked out of the building and saw the event outside I saw the blood on the ground I slowed down"arceus are you okay man that's a lot of blood".

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arceus_aurelius-rex: Urmak watching as the life essence leaking out so profusely began to heal, his eye glowing a brighter green as the force within him hungered for more. Perhaps the potion vendors bottles may help, but nothing appeasing like the real thing, looking closer at the bottles with now his glowing eyes the spectral illumination is repulsed at the idea of stale essence. He backs off as the others are preoccupied with the Aurelius in search for another guard or someone to drain til he gets a challenger is assigned one.

No Caption Provided

he spots a guard having a cigar off in a nook and obviously not watching his post. Ah, now that's more like it.. the voices in his mind say, quickly now before he finishes it. Urmak raises himself using spectral levitation gliding across the air towards the guard who's dragging with his eyes closed. Urmak now directly in front of his target, raises his hands which are now glowing as extensions of his very self and reaches forwards taring the very soul from the guard and with the strength of thousands of souls inside pulling it into himself to join the countless others.

He then returns to sight of the other combatants refreshed, with the voices inside now quiet for the time being. Glancing around the arena trying to find a suitable challenger.

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Plan-B: Arceus turned to face the man introduced as "Plan-B", still weary from lack of sleep but in relatively good health after the potion.

"I'm fine, and I appreciate the concern, but to be honest you really shouldn't worry about anybody but yourself. These things usually go to the death, and while I don't want to kill anybody sometimes you don't get much of a choice, as you saw earlier. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got sleep to catch up on. Good luck out there."

With that Arceus retreated to his room, fell back onto the bed and did his best to get some rest.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

His ears twitched, and he had heard subtle shifts in the air. His would-be prey had been found, and he lunged after her, sharp toothed maws now open wide as he appeared before the now nude intricately dancing woman. One can feel the ground shake as he approaches, his eyes looked on her. However, from his perspective, he can see as his head gets closer to the ground and seems to come to a dragging halt. His body has failed him. Pax was durable, in armor and out, however he could feel her grabbing him from the inside now, it infuriated him.However, Pax not of human durability under his armor. He coughed up blood but was still breathing. She struck a debiliating blow to him, some of his organs bursting, and him vomiting blood. His heart jerked in place but would not move. The muscle was difficult to tear. Far more dense and tough then any ordinary persons. However, he felt as one chamber within burst. His internal bleeding was severe to say the least, and most other would simply be dead. He was on the verge of passing out.However, he still stood, though he felt her land on him and send a powerful punch onto his dense cranium, followed flesh searing fire onto his skull. He attempted the dodge, the granite pulverizing punch smashed into his head, even though he managed to diminish it by moving with the blow, it drew blood and dazed him for a few moments. But, something, changed in Pax. His anger became overbearing, and it overpowered his body itself.

He'd lost himself.

He raises an armored hand to hers, smothering her own hand completely, his palms large enough to envelope the fire, causing it to spray about.

No Caption Provided

He'd then toss her down, still holding her arm and roar, (irregardless of whether or not he caught her arm) his own blood being carried by the gusts of his breath as she would see his half mangled 3rd Degree Burn face. Indeed one of his eyes were missing, blinding his left side, but he didn't feel a thing.

However she was, he would lunge her (downards if he caught her) then in this limited amount of time, dedicating every second into attempting to turn his opponent into a smear before he gave way. Striking wildly with punches that caused the ground to crater, that people could feel. He accidentally hits a wall and simply punches through it, it going down with bricks and rock shattering, going everywhere and continues to direct this flurry, chasing her and seeking to longer give her any more opportunity for any tricks.

Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

She had grace in motion and ruin in execution. She moved like someone full of life but inflicted wounds and moves that desired execution. Life and death were harmonized in the prodigy to paint a stylization all her own. Her opposition was not without his own merit however befitting of praise as well. His body resisted the alteration of blood his heart not torn from it's place. He was bleeding on the inside but still fighting despite the affliction. Half the giants face was scorched charred and blistered and yet he still fought. It was an impressive display, and quietly and deep down Alianette was pleased by who she chose to raise arms against. And now her arm was being grinded to shards by Herculean strength. The hand easily encompassed her own. But she was far from alarmed.

He roared like a monster blood spotted her face by savage breath and internal wounds. But that's all it was, brutal, savage, monstrous. Wrath was his vice where Ali found harmony in anarchy. Meditation was to keep balance when in times of rest but in the heat of battle she was as calm as the sea. On the floor meeting eyes with the one furious eye of her foe she only smiled. Her crippled hand still had fingers that danced as she immediately took action. Her first move that of further blood bending.

His blood flow suggested several internal injuries for him to be coughing up blood though as he was, certain things had to be harmed. The stomach and the lungs had to be injured or at least one of them. Given her previous move though it was safe to bet both, her target however would be the lungs of her opposition. She'd attempt to regulate blood flow to the lungs, and attempt to burst vessels if needing greater blood flow. All for the intention of flooding these most vital organs drowning her opponent in his blood. At the same time she'd attempt to have other internal wounds bleed profusely seeking to have him bleed out from the inside.

In the meantime a few fists collided with her body crushing her abdomen the two blows would have been crippling of a natural human. Should a third blow have landed it may have even been crippling for her temporarily. Still however Alianette could fight on having taken the time to focus on channeling electric currents through her body to amplify her motion. A favored tactic of the electric favoring Yoso users. She rolled and back flipped with a grace that was fit for a grand master. If not for the amplified swiftness of motion she might have been burried by debris. Instead she was crouched and ready for more. And that rubble looked quite profitable.

She took the smallest and most free of pieces. The kind she could move soundlessly from his blind side. Intention being to move the earth soundlessly and out of his sight, and then send them flying forward like bullets. Given his durability it was quite possible he'd barely be harmed by the impacts alone. But finesse came with the move, she sought to use this moment as a chance to also attempt to get a rock into the throat and the other eye. Blinding and suffocating using the debris spawned from his own furry and might.

Finally she shot forward with lightning speed capable of racing cars and outrunning wildlife with ease. Launching herself into a kick that sought to strike the left temple. A gust of wind used from wounded hand to direct her into an unnatural gravity defying flip attempting to go over the giants head. A two fingered strike shot forward easily able to stab a man with such a high sped blow. Strike intention being to touch the spine and send a surge of electricity that would be enough to kill an elephant. It was a lightning strike within a move akin to a pressure point oriented move.

Despite her injuries and grand moves against a truely admirable foe Alianette couldn't help but take delight and bride in the conflict. She'd still been holding back, she'd only so far used the elements. This was just an endearing sparring session for the death dealer. She was attempting to enter fights and focus on one skill set for showmanship. Her foe was furious she hadn't even grazed her breaking point.

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acknowledging the Aurelius' words Mat nodded as if to let the man know he heard, a pointless gesture as he was turned away and had distanced himself immensely from him.

He was hovering high above the island now, attempting to scout out any nearby islands first. Looking around Mat noticed only a small group of rocks in the nearby waters. "Guess I'll have to just go straight for the main island."

Looking back to the island, Mat angled his body down to it and pulled in his wings causing his body to plummet down towards the surface. His dirty brown hair flowing freely in the wind, the wind surging past his face....nothing could compare to the feeling of freedom Mat had when he would let himself go like this. It was the only thing that truly gave Mat any joy anymore, anything else was just another part of the façade Mat kept up to avoid pity.

As his body came closer to the ground Mat spread his wings to their fullest extent, stopping himself from slamming into the boulders that dotted the beach. Breathing heavily Mat looked up to the darkened sky with a smile that nobody ever saw out of him, a smile truly genuine. "Time to find shelter, gotta be a cave around here somewhere"

Mat set off into the forest, but quickly found the brush too thick to simply walk through. Pulling out his father's knife Mat prepared to cut through the deep brush blocking his way in, wincing as he hoped he wouldn't accidentally start a forest fire. He swung through the plant in front of him, cutting straight through. Not even an ember came off the knife that Mat knew to make men catch fire. "Strange..." and then he noticed it, the plant in front of him and all others behind it had fallen to the floor and turned a grayish brown color, seemingly forming a path. "Now that's- that's not f*cking natural." Nonetheless Mat followed the trail finding a cave with an opening just big enough for a person to fit through.

Entering through the opening he found himself surrounded by antique furniture, all around the walls were sets of armor and weapons, on the floor a tree had been carved with names....names of Hadleys. Circling the tree were words in a language man had never come to fully understand, for the language was not that of man but that of another realm.

A voice called out "Welcome Mathias, I've been waiting for you for decades. Now I know you have alot of questions, but sadly we don't have time for those to be answered." The tree etched into the ground began to glow from the center where the name Hadley was clearly visible out through the branches ever so slowly. When the whole tree was lit up the glow started through the words which were now being audibly spoken in hundreds of voices. "Now come back soon Mat, and don't fail us. You must defend the innocent from those who wish to tear down peace....first Hawaii, and then San Valentin. We will retrieve you when it is time." In that moment the room was filled with light, when it faded Mat was gone.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: Urmak watching as Plan-b spoke to the injured combatant seeing how he had sympathy to the weakened man, made him think that this would be a candidate for a duel. He crosses the arena stands until getting closer to Plan-b, "Hello, I was wondering if you'd care to have a duel with me? You look like a challenge and I do so enjoy a good one." says Urmak. Extending his hand out to make the hand shake gesture sealing the deal.

No Caption Provided

Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trickshot: Arceus closed his eyes and waited, but sleep did not come. Perhaps the rumbling of explosions or the roar of the crowd kept him awake, or maybe it was the fact that he'd just killed, or re-killed, some poor bastard who didn't exactly seem capable of rational thought, or maybe he just didn't want to have the nightmares again, but he couldn't sleep. He sat up and sighed, rubbing his tired eyes and looking around the room. It was decorated nicely enough, and it had a television, at least.

He switched it on, hoping for something mindless to pass the time, to drown out the noise of a crowd thirsty for blood. Instead he heard a familiar and grating voice come booming out of the box. "Today, we'll be dropping some scumbag Californian ambassador. Right about now he's sitting pretty in his office in LA. Let's hope he's tuning in!"

It was some rerun of a reality TV show hosted by the insufferable spandex clad eyesore, Trickshot. As the situation progressed the theme of the show became all too obvious. Kill who he's paid to and anyone who annoys him. Arceus was stunned. He'd heard television had gotten bad, but he hadn't watched any in ages. Had Big Brother and Jersey Shore really paved the way for nationally broadcast snuff films? He watched as the ambassador caught wind of the plot and ran, listened as Trickshot mocked his attempts at flight and pursued.

Then it cut to a commercial for life insurance. Peace of mind for your family.

Figures. With maniacs like this being revered as celebrities finding peace of mind for yourself must be impossible.

He shut off the television and considered his next course of action. He rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed again. It never used to be so complicated. You find a village and stop the bad guys from offing all the men and doing worse to the women and girls. Never used to have to deal with sociopaths with superpowers, but if I don't, who will? His mind drifted back to program: Amateur Hour: LIVE Contract Killing. He'd seen a police car only a few lanes to the side of Trickshot as he'd weaved through traffic, there'd been no sirens, no demands to pull over, not even an attempt to appear interested in stopping the bastard. The Law had given up.

People had given up. This was just the world they lived in, the world they'd resigned themselves to. Life or death could be determined by the whims and fancies of a mad man, by the flip of a coin. A coin going through your skull.

His thoughts began to drift. To his wife, still missing, probably dead if God was merciful, worse off if not. To the young girl who'd saved his life just earlier that day. She was a bit of a rascal, it was true, but she didn't deserve to live in a world where her life could be taken from her at a moment's notice, that youthful vigor and love of life stripped from her on the drop of hat by a man whose only interest was his own entertainment. No one deserved to live life constantly looking over their shoulder, worried what misfortune might descend upon them next. This was why he'd joined the Wardens in the first place. This was his reason for living, to free people from the tyranny of fear.

He took a final swig from his flask, the cheap whiskey burning his throat as he rose to his feet. He slipped on his tactical vest and slipped the knife back into its sheathe, right next to the "World's Wardens" insignia emblazoned over the center. It was time to set something right in the world, it was time he went back to work.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion "I have been itching for a fight, Lets fight" Plan- B said enthusiastically and with a touch of seriousness I stepped into the fight zone and held out one hand in the same position as Urmak "your move".

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Gas_Mask
No Caption Provided

Preparing for his next fight ,that was soon to come Johnathan fired up his drill and told the little one to go back into a compartment in his back specifically for the little one.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood stained the floor of the wooden fighting platform as Vamp's men dragged away the beheaded corpse of Miguel Bourder. The smell of already rotting innards roasting in the sun filled the air. The sounds of training could be heard clearly, the sound of impact of flesh upon flesh. The crowd waited in anticipation as Vamp appeared to announce the next battle. "The Raptor, please step forward." As he said so, The Raptor obeyed, staring down the line of contestants to Gas Mask's location. "Gas Mask, please step forward." The Raptor snarled as his challenger stepped forward, and looked at him as well. They were isolated from the rest of the group by the guards, and walked tot he platform above, stopping on opposite sides. Vamp said something to them both quietly, before floating backwards into his chair. "Begin!"

The Raptor wasted no time. With incredible speed, he lunged forth, claws extended and teeth bared. He didn't need guns to win a fight. He pushed upwards with his stomach muscles, the familiar click of his jaw unhinging. He could feel the acid bubbling out of him, and sprayed it ahead of him, hoping to corrode his opponent's armor to give easier access to his soft flesh.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Gas_Mask

Even though the acid did some damage ,Wess would not waste any time ether so he swung for an upper cut wile Raptor was falling tword him. If the hit landed Wess would run tword the knocked down body with his drill ready tear up the lizerd mans scaly skin

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The Raptor, in his haste, failed to completely notice the attack. He made a swift dash to the side, however, and managed to only be hit in the shoulder, the force of which sent him into a slide, which he used to his advantage, preparing a kick to Gas Mask's knee using the momentum built. If successful, this kick would break his leg inward. As he slid forward for the kick, he readied his hands to dig into the softer parts of the armor and rend the flesh protecting his soft innards.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Gas_Mask

@medusa_merc The kick did some damage when it landed but it was a little off because as Raptor was falling to the side Wess tryed to tackle Raptor and smack Raptor in the face with his drill ether way they would both be on the ground.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The kick had not gone perfectly, but he was falling nonetheless.But the drill came down, and spun directly in front of The Raptors face. He held onto the wrist of the drill-hand, keeping the tool mere inches away from his face. As he stared at the gore-stained power-killer before him, coated with various chunks of previously killed men, he began to spit acid on it. It spun, and like a screw, it ran the acid upward along the grooves to the base. More acid flowed up the drill as The Raptor prepared to swing upwards and out from underneath his opponent, drill in hand. If all went according to plan, the acid would corrode though the base of the drill, allowing for him to simply tear it off with ease. Tearing the entire arm off would require too much time and effort, and the Raptor could not risk that.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Gas_Mask

The drill came off and with the drill off i would have a lot more movement ,with more speed i attempted to grab his arm, Knock him down(with my shoulder) ,and put my foot on his chest wile he is on the ground and rip his arm off.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: (On the ground? I thought I just got up.....)

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(oh dear )

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Gas_Mask

(I fixed it by saying my plans)

@gas_mask said:

The drill came off and with the drill off i would have a lot more movement ,with more speed i attempted to grab his arm, Knock him down ,and put my foot on his chest wile he is on the ground and rip his arm off.

(I fixed this by adding that I attempted to knock you down using my shoulder)

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: The brute ran towards the Raptor, being slightly more mobile due to not having the drill. But the Raptor was much, much faster. He dashed quickly to the side, drill in hand, and turned it on. Gas Mask had managed to take hold of his wrist, but it mattered not. The Raptor would attempt to drill into the arm, weakening the armor with a continuous stream of acid.

(USE THE F***ING REPLY BUTTON!!)

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Gas_Mask

@geth: The steam of acid did little more damage to the armor, and the drill tore up some upart of the exterior armor of my arm but Gas Masks plan was to get the Raptor to the ground, so he attempted to kick him in the stomach hoping to stop the acid ,Turn around so the back faces raptor with the raptor's arm of course ,and throw the raptor over his shoulder, and if that didnt work Gas mask would try to blast Raptor back with an explosion of fire.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: It was a solid kick, but only served to push more acid out of him. It did, however, wind him, allowing his opponent to turn, and hold The Raptor's arm over his shoulder. His weight prevented him from being thrown, but he took the opportunity of his opponent's back being turned to leap onto him, digging his clawed toes into the back of his armor, and clawing viciously at the neck of the suit. He began to slash at tubes, spitting acid onto the openings in hopes of trapping his opponent within a metal death-case. If all else failed, he could push off Gas Mask's back with his legs, severing whoever's arm was the weakest. The Raptor had placed mental bets on the armor having been weakened enough to break during such an attempt, leaving only his soft, fleshy arm to contend with the Raptor's reptilian strength.