Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#301  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey:

Naamah ponders his question for a moment before answering."I have been to places on Earth that most people don't even know about, and still my favorite place is Egypt... I think I feel the closest connection to Africa because that is where I have lived the longest... It sucks that it is lost to me now... I would love nothing more than to call Egypt my home again."Her eyes look very sad.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#302  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "I'm so sorry" Victor felt guilty for asking the question "so what hobbies do you have Naamah?" he tried to change the subject.

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#303  Edited By Kayle_Rez

@Naamah_Obyzouth:

Kayle produced a small map that highlighted the route. Kayle would be up to answer if she did come by so the map was enough. That taken care of she simply placed another one of her signiture kisses to the base of the lip and got up. "There's your answer do play nice beautiful" she mused as she left the bar to light a cigar. The pirate wasn't to fond of the toxic thing on most acounts but Brom knew how to pick them. He had also been a doll and given her a case so naturally the vet would savor the sweet drug.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey: "Well when someone is as old as I... They do tend to gather alot of hobbies."Naamah giggles."I love to go fishing... I share that because that is the one that tends to throw people off, the most. They just can't picture me being the outdoorsy type, but I am."

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor chuckled as he tried to imagine Naamah fishing "I don't see it, but I can't judge a book by it's cover. I've only been finishing once, I only caught seaweed and I lost my bait" he laughed remembering his memories of fishing "I'd never fished ever since"

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Kayle_Rez:

Naamah watchs the beautiful pirate leave, as sorrow enters Naamah's eyes. She quickly snaps out of it as she pictures how fun it will be later when she finds Kayle's place. A wicked smile paints the lovely red skinned beautys lips, as she turns around and walks back to Victor, with a pep in her step.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey: "I don't even use bait... I realy should show you how I fish sometime... You wouldn't believe me unless you saw it with your own eyes."Naamah smiles, as her long eye lashes flutter for a moment.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "You fish without bait? none?" Victor was surprised "You can teach me sometime, i'd assume that you're very good seeing as you have all the experience in the world" Victor wondered how old Naamah was "i'm 20,000 years old, very experienced in many fields but i've only fished once" he kept eye contact with Naamah and sat confident and with great posture.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey:

"Age... I don't even know how old I am honestly... Old. I predate the Earth... I predate the Sun and stars... Everything I know... Everything I have seen... Sometimes it just feels like it was all a dream, but I lived it. I was there when this universe was created. I even had a hand in naming some things."Naamah smiles."20'000 years old means you are a young handsome man to this crazy old cougar."Naamah laughs.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor laughed, at first not believing it, but Naamah's energy signature said otherwise. "Wow, wow" he smiled warmly "so i'm kindergarten and you're pensioner?" Victor laughed.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey: Naamah frowns."Does it take away from my beauty to know that I am an old crone?"She starts to feel silly.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "No, no" Victor quickly tried to assure her, realising he wasn't very good at choosing words. "I'm old too, don't let it get to you. I'm not very good at choosing words, I'm sorry. You're not a crone either, you're beautiful" he started scratching his head, realising he needed to choose what he said more carefully.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey:

Naamah's normal brite golden eyes start to fade and become dull. Her frown turns into a pouty face, and her body starts to tremble. Her hand is shaking pretty bad as she attempts to take a shot of the Devil rum. She is starting to break down which is an effect of her self loathing nature... Naamah only feels love, when loved. When she doubts herself, it gets out of control quickly. She needs to feel beautiful and she needs to feel it fast or something awful is going to happen.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Naamah?" Victor at first didn't think big of it, but then her eyes changed and her body started to tremble "Naamah?" Victor grabbed both of her hands and tried to keep her still "are you okay Naamah? Please tell me what's going on"

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey: "I'm losing me... Victor. I'm losing me... She wants to take control."Naamah Obyzouth is actualy Naamah/Obyzouth. Naamah is a Angel from Heaven, and Obyzouth is a vastly powerful creature from the Other Side of space and time, a place ruled by a God known as The Voided One. If Obyzouth regains control, Naamah will be lost in the Voided Ones realm."Kiss me Victor... Please kiss me now... Before its too late."Naamah can feel herself slipping away.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor was surprised, he'd dealt with loss of control before but he knew that this could be dangerous, and Naamah was on a fuse. "O-ok" Victor finally made out, he put his hands to the side of Naamah's head and put his head closer, laying his lips upon hers, he started kissing her, hoping she would be right about this.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey:

At first it felt like it was not taking... It felt like the creature was going to take over, but as Naamah was given this gift of a kiss... She started to feel the warth return to her spirit, and was able to battle the beast back inside its cage, an epic fight takes place inside Naamah's very essence. The color returns to Naamah's eyes as she stops trembling and notices Victor lip locked with herself. She enjoys it for herself for a moment before breaking the kiss and stepping back."Sorry about that... I am complicated."

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor regained his composure "I've dealt with similar cases before, friends of mine" he didn't want her to feel left out, and he didn't want there to be an awkward moment left "please don't feel bad about it. we all have our own demons to fight" he stared Naamah in the eye to show her respect, he regained his posture and put his wine aside, getting tired of the smell it gave off. "You don't have to excuse or explain yourself, really"

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey:

"Thank you Victor your a good friend... Its late I should be heading out... I am expected."Naamah feels bad for losing control, and she wants to get to Kayle where she will feel safe."I will see you again soon."Naamah gives him a quick hug, gathers her things and heads towards Kayle's place.

( I am mostly ending this because I need to sleep. Good night.)

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Sure" Victor returns her hug and allows her to leave as he finishes his drink.

(G'night)

Avatar image for romanthevampire
RomanTheVampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By RomanTheVampire

@RavekTheConquerersaid:

@VictorGrey: Ravek nodded to the man as he left (Kereshian? wtf?)

@RomanTheVampire: Several Keresh Marines and a handful of Security Mechs approach the man covered in blood "Sir, We need you to come with us" says the man in charge, a Sergeant.

"Okay boys, i'll uh... i'll come along" Roman isn't quite as dumb as he looks. He knows good and well not to pick a fight with the keresh. He considered this getting off lucky, maybe i'll even meet ravek, he thinks as drops his weapons for surrender.

Milkeila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Milkeila

Queen Milkeila stands proud and tall. She towers over most humans and sub humans... She walks into the club for some intoxicants. Queen Milkeila smashes her hand on the bartop, but not hard enough to cause harm to it. "A strong drink for a strong Ruler."her voice is powerful but also beautiful.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By VictorGrey

Victor sat down in the bar, indulging in a bottle of Maker's match wine as he looked at the people around him. Not all were human, some gambled, others played space pool and the rest were drinking. Victor chuckled as he took a shot of Maker's match, it was so quiet in space, to a degree it was good to have some quiet sometimes.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

Naamah makes her way into the drinking area, and takes a seat at the bar... There is something different about her, she has a healthy glow about her. She is wearing a tight short black dress, and she is in her human form."I'll have a glass of wine."she orders her drink and sips the red contents while reflecting on life, and how funny it can be.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Aliens, gods, monsters, demons... What a world we live in eh?" Puzzler lights a cigarette as he was sitting in the spot enjoying a scotch beside Naamah before she sat down.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@The_Puzzler: "You forgot Angels, and robots."Naamah says with a brite smile on her face.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor at first didn't recognise the gal besides him, but she had a familiar energy signature he couldn't quite remember, a very powerful one. She was beautiful and sexy in a tight short black dress "I'll have a glass of wine" the woman ordered her drank and took sips out of the red wine. Victor moved closer next to her "Have we met before? You're awfully familiar" Victor smiled to help ease the conversation, looking into her eyes with his own blue eyes.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Naamah_Obyzouth: He clicks his tongue while pointing at her "You have the system figured out, I can tell from your posture" Puzzler would smile, but he was to tired for a simple expression that would only provide a few moments of comfort to the other person.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey:

Naamah giggles."Victor its me. Naamah. Only its not me. I... I... found something to give me strength... Something to give me inner peace. Isn't that wonderful?"tears rush to her beautiful blue eyes, as she sits next to a friend inside of a good place.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Naamah" Victor bumps his own head playfully "I see, something to give you strength, Naamah you're not on drugs are you?" Victor sarcastically said, making it evident he was joking. He hugs Naamah firmly, enjoying her presence, she was always a good person to talk two, and one of his few.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@The_Puzzler: Naamah laugh's at the wonderful, silly quirky man's, comment."Thank you I guess... I am happy you noticed my good posture."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Oh well that is the thing, before you even get to the mind, the human nature of the body is a puzzle on it's own, the stride, the finger flicks, even how many times you blink a second, it all adds up to the identity of an individual..But now im just rambling" Puzzler chuckled while taking a long drag of the cancer stick.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey: Naamah enjoys his warm hug."No... Not drugs silly."She smiles."Can I whisper something in your ear... I would feel a bit foolish saying it out loud?"

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor chuckled "Sure, what is it?"

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey:

"I am in love with Kayle Rez... And for the first time in like forever I am happy, and feel proud of myself. I feel love for myself."Naamah whispers these words in Victors ear. Then she sits back to see his reaction hopful that he is happy for her.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor seemed confused "Who is Kayle Rez?" he chuckled slightly, then sees Naamah anticipating his reaction "That's great Naamah" he smiled "I'm happy for you" he hugged her.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@The_Puzzler: "Its okay... I like your rambling."She is so cute right now it should be illegal.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Your eyes, the pupils in specific, your in love, arent you?" Puzzler already knew that the eyes never lie, but wanted to hear her say it.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By VictorGrey

@The_Puzzler: Victor seemed frustrated by the mans presence, he knew who the Puzzler was by reference, but didn't know that was him.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey: Naamah feels that Victor had hoped she was going to say something else, but she doesn't let it kill her mood. Naamah feels like she is floating on clouds right now. She hugs him very warmly, and kisses his cheek. "You are a very good friend... And I am happy to have you in my life."

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@The_Puzzler: "I am... I am in love. Its so crazy saying that... But I Naamah am in love."she laughs.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Thanks Naamah, you're a great friend too" he smiled, then turned to the bartender, ordering a bottle of Maker's Match wine, and pouring himself a glass "i'm really happy for you Namaah" he drank down his glass

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By ThePuzzler

@VictorGrey: Puzzler stares right in the gods eyes with his unnatural green eyes, a grin runs across his face but then simply chuckles while closing his eyes, turning his head and taking a sip of his scotch.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Im glad, looks like a puzzle you have been working on for some time has been solved, really is a great feeling yeah?"

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@The_Puzzler: "So great... Almost too great... I kind of have this how can it get any better than this, thing going on in my head right now."Naamah smiles as she takes a drink of her wine." I must sound anoying right now."She stares at her drink with a big goofy smile on her face.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor chuckled "it's alright to be happy in the face of love" he poured himself another glass and finished half of it.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Perish the thought, you just started a new chapter in your life, it would be odd for you NOT to be like this" he laughed while chugging the rest of his drink.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@The_Puzzler: @VictorGrey:

Naamah quickly kisses the cheeks of the guys she is sitting next too, then makes her way off the stool and onto the dance floor.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor smiled as he watched Naamah make her way to the dance floor, missing her moves since last time. "Break a leg" Victor took the rest of his glass as he turned to look at @The_Puzzler:

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By ThePuzzler

@VictorGrey: Puzzler continued to look straight ahead, after pouring another glass of scotch he raised his brow, "Something you need?"