Location: High Orbit Over Earth
Affiliation: Keresh Empire
Located in high orbit over the backwater world "Earth". The Keresh Imperial Navy established Nexus Station as a refuel and refit station for any Keresh vessel on patrol in that sector, in a gesture of peace the Keresh expanded the station to include various amenities for those aboard and allowed Human's to work on the station. The Station is located guarded by a battalion of Keresh Marines at all time and has regular visits from Keresh Naval vessels as well as merchant ships from various Keresh client species. A market has been set up to allow the people of the planet below to purchase goods from across the galaxy that would otherwise be unavailable to them. Weapons are allowed on the station but fighting is strictly prohibited, anyone who violates this rule will be forced to leave the station, any who resist will be thrown out the airlock. There is also a shuttle service to the station from various points on the planet below.
Areas aboard Nexus Station include:
- Commons - A large open area to relax in.
- Shuttle Bay - The first thing most people see, this cavernous area can hold hundreds of ships
- Market - Purchase goods, clothing and weapons from across the galaxy.
- Club - Even Keresh have to relax sometimes. Caution: The majority of drinks served her have a much higher alcohol content than those found on Earth.
- Docking Area - The section of the station where Keresh ships dock, Access is restricted and security forces will not hesitate to fire upon intruders.
- Inn - Nothing Fancy, Used primarily to house Keresh personnel in transit to other ships or other far flung words of the Empire but anyone can purchase a room for the night.
- Maintenance Levels - Manned by maintenance drones and Keresh Engineers, these levels are off limits to most personnel and should generally be avoided, there's nothing down there anyways.
- Clinic - Even Keresh get injured or sick, a free clinic for all your medical needs, the staff specializes in curing ailments for a variety of species. Most treatments are free, but some will cost you.
- No Fighting
- No Destroying the Station
- Anyone is Welcome as long as their on good terms with Ravek and the Keresh, if you haven't met then consider yourself on good terms. Remember the shuttle.