Nexus Station

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By Ravek
@Zauberin: @xGRINNERx: @Park: A door to the side opens and a heavily armed Mech stepped out, it's weapons trained on the group  "YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO EXIT THIS SPACE BEFORE WE OPEN FIRE" a voice boomed from a loud speaker "THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING "

Keresh Assault Mech
Keresh Assault Mech
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Park

@RavekTheConquerer: "Sh!t." Park muttered holding up his hands. "I don't suppose you'd give me a chance to explain?"

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By _Superstar_

@RavekTheConquerer: @Park: Thane gulped as much as he could down, his body healed as he drank more and his face turned back to normal while standing up, only to be cut off by the mech yelling. "..OH SH*T!"

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#204  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@RavekTheConquerer: Naamah takes a sip of the drink Ravek ordered her." What do you like to do for fun? "she decided to take the conversation in a different direction, and lighten the mood.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By VictorGrey

@RavekTheConquerer: @Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor drank down his drink, it was unlike any other he'd had before, and definitely not one of Earth origin. He noticed his two friends chatting with each other, giving them a wave.

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Ravek
@Park: @xGRINNERx: "15 SECONDS" as the barrels of the 60mm chaingun on it's left arm began to rotate faster, preparing to fire.
Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@Park

"Park would you stop saying chew toy? Please?"

@xGRINNERx: "You. You stay away from him. Go near him like that again. . ."

@RavekTheConquerer: The small girl approached the mech, slowly and amicably as possible. "I know your leader. We're friends, so, you know, you don't have to shoot me. If you do, he'd be really pissed."

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Park

@Zauberin: @xGRINNERx: "Yeah... reason doesn't look like the best option here." Park said grabbing her hand and yanking her away from the giant killer robot and pulling Thane up over his shoulder. "Dude transporter I gave you? Hit it. Now."

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey: Naamah waves to Victor."Hey handsom."she says with a smirk on her face.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By _Superstar_

@Park: Thane looks down at where his body was under the crate, the device was there, crushed. "...Yeaaah...About that thing..."

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth: @RavekTheConquerer: Victor comes over to Naamah and Ravek, hoping he wouldn't be interrupting anything "Naamah, so good to see you" he gave her a firm hug.

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Ravek
@Zauberin: For a moment nothing happened, the barrels continuing to spin then the voice was heard again "YOU HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED 10 MORE SECONDS, WE SUGGEST YOU USE THEM. NOW. 25 SECONDS"

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "I don't have much time to have 'fun' anymore, at least not in a traditional sense" he looks around the club "I usually spend it like this, drinking and carrying on a conversation"

@VictorGrey: Raises his glass to Victor
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Park

@xGRINNERx: @Zauberin: @RavekTheConquerer: "Aw sh!t." Park groaned to his friends. He watched the gun barrels pick up speed. Guess reason is the only option. "Behind the crate guys." Park pointed to the large mess behind them. "Look dude, my friend got stuck under a crate and was dying we just came to help him out nobodies looking to cause trouble here, let's put the toys away and see about some drinks yeah?"

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Ravek
@Park: "20 SECONDS"
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@RavekTheConquerer: @VictorGrey: Naamah hugs shares Victors hug."I am talking to Ravek we have just met... You two already seem to know one another?"Naamah laughs at how small the universe is."I like you Ravek... You are honest. I have a problem with liars."

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@Park@xGRINNERx@RavekTheConquerer

Not wasting another moment, Arturia took off running as fast as she could. "Well, at least I bought us some more time." she shouted out trying to be jocular. That always helped in dangerous situations.
_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By _Superstar_

@Park: After a few more bones could be heard cracking, Thane was fully healed and stood on his own.

@RavekTheConquerer: "Tin can! We are leaving! Stop with the damn gun already!"

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@Park
"To Hell with reason!" She shouted back as she continued running.
VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By VictorGrey

@RavekTheConquerer: @Naamah_Obyzouth: Victor turned to meet Ravek's Gaze "Actually yes, we met just then when I came to the station, and I've got to say Keresh Wine is the best" he chuckled and raised a glass to Ravek, taking a sip out of it. "I saw you both together and I just had to come and say hi"

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Park

@RavekTheConquerer: "You know what? F*ck you tin man." Park said before taking off after his friends.

@xGRINNERx: @Zauberin: "Anybody have a plan past running?" Park asked as he caught up to the fleeing girl.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By _Superstar_

@Park: @Zauberin: Thane sprinted past both of them, having enhanced speed, "To the club!"

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@Park
"How about you carry me?" Another joke, seeing a Park caught up to her even at top speed, and the situation was still dangerous.
Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Ravek
@xGRINNERx: @Zauberin: @Park: *Elsewhere*Two Keresh Troopers sit looking at a wall of screens, one showing the cameras in the docking area, the other showing what the mech saw. One looked to the other; "Are all humans this slow?" the other shrugged "They've got 15 seconds to get out, their right next to the door..." The Mech looked to them then to the door a few feet away then back to them. "15 SECONDS"
Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Ravek
@Naamah_Obyzouth: "I'm a horrible liar" he chuckled, taking a sip of his drink sitting it back on the bar
Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@Park@xGRINNERx:

Seeing the Vampire rush past sent a lightbulb off in her head, "Duh! Dumb Succubus." She smacked herself in the forehead and two small black wings tore through the back of her shirt. Lifting off, she grabbed Park up and made her way to the exit.

@RavekTheConquerer: (Panic makes people stupid. Don't blame me)

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By VictorGrey

@RavekTheConquerer said:

@xGRINNERx: @Zauberin: @Park: *Elsewhere*Two Keresh Troopers sit looking at a wall of screens, one showing the cameras in the docking area, the other showing what the mech saw. One looked to the other; "Are all humans this slow?" the other shrugged "They've got 15 seconds to get out, their right next to the door..." The Mech looked to them then to the door a few feet away then back to them. "15 SECONDS"

(LOL, Keresh Jokes are funny)

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@Park
(Don't worry Park, I took care of it)
Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Ravek
@Zauberin: lol ;D 

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@VictorGrey:

Naamah and Victor hanging out on the Nextus Station.

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Ravek
@xGRINNERx: @Zauberin: @Park: (That could have ended a lot worse... I could have sent in Kayle_Rez, she wouldn't have given you time to escape)
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Park

@Zauberin: "Well not too emasculating." Park smirked as he felt himself go air born. "Flying kicks ass!"

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By VictorGrey

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

(LOL)

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Park

@RavekTheConquerer: (Thank you for the consideration.)

@VictorGrey said:

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

(LOL)

This is great.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@RavekTheConquerer

(Nah uh. She likes me. I think. I'm pretty sure we're friends. Maybe. At least a little. Possibly)

@Park: "Yeah and now my shirt's all ruined," she complained, peaking over her shoulder trying to get a better look. "Well, guess it's time to use that credit card thing."

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@RavekTheConquerer:

Naamah giggles." Can I do something amazing for you... Do you mind... I am a magic user ? "

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Ravek
@Zauberin: (She's still a Keresh soldier, and a ruthless one at that ^_^ )
Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Ravek
@Naamah_Obyzouth: "What exactly does it involve?"
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Park

@Zauberin: "Credit card thing?" Park asked in slight confusion keeping his eyes off her chest.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By _Superstar_

@RavekTheConquerer: @Naamah_Obyzouth: Thane slips into the room nonchalantly even though he knows the Keresh will see him off the bat, and then he notices Naamah.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@RavekTheConquerer

(Screw you asshole!)

@Park: "Oh. Yeah. Sort of." She reached into her bag and felt around, but a moment later she began looking slightly upset. ". . .I think I dropped it."

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@RavekTheConquerer: "Just a bit of the old razzle dazzle."Naamah smiles and winks."Nothing bad will happen... I promise. I am realy good at this sort of thing."

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By VictorGrey

@xGRINNERx: (I'm also here :p)

Victor notices the vampire he'd met back in the park enter, hoping he didn't want to cause trouble.

@RavekTheConquerer: @Naamah_Obyzouth: "Well, I'll let you guys continue with your conversation, you enjoy yourselves" he raised his glass and took a sip, walking back to his table and sitting down.

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Ravek
@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Alright, go ahead" he smiles at her "Anything I need to do?"
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Park

@Zauberin: "Lemme guess... you need something bought?" Park laughed.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@Park
"Well, yeah." She spread her arms at her side and did a 360 degree spin to show him the obvious damage.
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Park

@Zauberin: To be fair, Park tried not to take advantage of this situation, but let's be honest. He snuck a look. "Ok," Park sighed. "Where would the lady like to spend my hard earned money?"

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@Park
She snickered at that. Hard earned. By somebody, I'm sure. "I don't know what they've got around here." She began again to wander in search as before he got there.
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@RavekTheConquerer: "Just sit back and enjoy hun."Naamah rests her hands on the table and then slowly brings them up to about eye level, her arms are out stretched about half the length between herself and Ravek. Then her hands tilt and are now facing one another. Naamah looks like she is going to hug an invisable person... Next something amazing happens, as Naamah slowly brings her hands together like she is doing a very slow Hulk handslap shockwave. Only her hand stop 9 inches apart from one another and a small SUN is formed between her hands. About the size of a green olive, it hovers there caught in her grasp. Under her complete control due to its size it can't realy cause any harm, however Ravek can feel the heat it is giving off, even at this size it feels very warm on his face. Then Naamah smiles as the golden tiny star changes colors, blue, green, red, then back to golden it glows brite and turns into a ball of pure white energy. The ball of energy floats over to Ravek's shoulder and hovers above it. The ball is no longer hot, it is actually very cool. Naamah sets a glass of water on the table, as the ball of energy returns to the spot it was created and enters the glass of water. The water turns into a pure blue energy water, glowing brite as hot plasma, only completely harmless."Do you know what that is."Naamah points at the glass of glowing liquid.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Park

@Zauberin: "I saw that laugh," Park smirked and followed after her. "If you're not nice you don't get a new shirt." He gave her an empty threat.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@Park
"Nice to who? If you don't help me, I'll throw you off the space station. I know the captain."