User Lists: 0

@nymphixia: You're more then welcome! We'll talk about it in the PM (:

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Finding the zipper torn in her costume, Satine stole one of Ronin's shirts to wear before strolling about the headquarters looking for something to eat. Kitchen. Kitchen. Ah. Wonder if they have any booze. Or lighter fluid. Her bare feet padded softly on the hard floor as she hunted in the cabinets. She'd have to pick up her things from her apartment later if she was really going to move into this place. She pulled out a box of cereal before grabbing a carton of milk. Her nose hovered over it. A little sour, but not like it'd hurt her immune system. The woman poured herself a bowl and ate it leaning against the counter, her black hair pinned up on her head.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By _Ophelia_

@satine:

"And of course, captain blah blah blah saves the day." Ophelia thought to herself with a sigh, stuffing the rather sh#tty comicbook back into her bag. Standing up and stretching, the feral girl wanders out of the living quarters and was planning on heading to the danger room (if it had been fixed, she didn't know) but when she stepped into the hallway a rather odd scent met her senses... she didn't know exactly how to describe it aside from being a little bit familiar.

Making her way through the building towards the strange scent, she eventually found what- or rather, who, she was looking for in the kitchen. "Oh, uh, hello." Ophelia said to the woman... she didn't recognize her, and whatever that smell was it was coming from her. "Are you new here?" She asked as she came closer, wondering if this was just a team member she hadn't met yet; she has been out a lot, after all.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Satine

@_ophelia_: "Hmmmm?" Satine's blue eyes looked up from her cereal toward the girl. "Well, hello to you too, sweetie." Her red lips curled into a smile. "Yeah, just got added to the roster last night." She winked mysteriously before setting her bowl in the sink to approach the girl, brushing a strand of black hair from her face. "I'm Satine. What's you're name, love?" She rolled up a sleeve of the oversized button-down and extended a hand toward her.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

The feral girl raised a brow at the woman's wink and mannerisms, but shrugged it them off before taking the woman's hand and shaking it. "My name is Ophelia, nice to meet you Satine." She said with a smile, still subtly trying to place the scent.

"Maybe a mutation? Yeah, that's probably it. Or not? Huh." The thoughts moved through her head quickly while she played this silent guessing game; good thing she was a fox and not a cat, considering her curiosity.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Deciding to engage her own curiosity, Satine continued. "Nice to meet you, Ophelia. Gorgeous name, by the way." She strode back to a counter, jumping up on it and crossing her bare legs one over the other, her hands bracing her as she leaned toward the girl. "I got invited to the team by Ronin. Seems like a nice guy, yeah? You know anything much about him?"

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By _Ophelia_

@satine:

"Thank you." The beastling said the the compliment, though she subtly took a step back when the woman leaned a bit close. The question about made her scratch her head a bit, realizing that she didn't really know him either. "All I really know about Ronin is that, like you said, he's a nice guy and kinda our leader." Ophelia said, leaning onto the refrigerator casually.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Satine chuckled. She wasn't sure if this girl really had no idea or if Ronin was really as elusive as he seemed. "No worries, sweetie. What's your role here? You like to kick bad guys' asses too?"

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

Ophelia chuckled as well, though with a bit of embarrassment in her tone; she really should know about Ozzy considering all the conversations they have had. Thankfully Satine didn't seem to notice and moved onto another question. "That seems to be most of our roles, now that I think about it." The beastling said with a bit of a laugh.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: "Hm..." She nodded, a more pressing series of questions entering her mind. "What sort of skill sets does everyone have. Ronin seems pretty... average. I mean, amazing for average, but human, I mean."

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

"Skill sets? Gotta think about that a bit." The young hero said as she tried to recall everyone, having not met a lot of them personally. "Well I think Ronin's pal Plex works in kinda the same way as he does, there is the Paint girl who's powers I don't really understand, a few techies, a ninja kid, I THINK we have a shapeshifter..." Ophelia scratched her head when she thought she was missing someone, just before mentally smacking herself in the head. "Oh and then there is me, the fox girl person." The feral girl said with a lighthearted shrug and pointing at her big fluffy tail.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Her eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "Mutants? Or other origins?" Plex was like Ronin, possibly vulnerable to infection. Techies possibly two unless they were technopaths or something. Shapeshifter might be a mutant, same with the 'paint girl.' Fox girl? Like a lycanthrope? If she wasn't a mutant, perhaps she'd be vulnerable too. What an eclectic bunch. Satine smiled sweetly despite sinister ideation. A a Sangria host, she was unwilling to disclose the true nature of her abilities. She'd settle for ambiguity, outright lie if need be.

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait is there not a post limit anymore?

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

"I never really thought about that. I don't know about anyone else really, but I'm a mutate. Not X-Gene related though." She said, wondering why the woman was asking but deciding against being abrupt. "And what about you? You look human enough, but not all mutations are as unsubtle as tails and scales." Ophelia tilted her head curiously, wondering if she had guessed correctly on the mutant thing; if she was a mutant that would kinda explain the interest.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: "Eh... I'm special." She winked and jumped down from the counter to resume her hunt through the kitchen. Her butt wagged rhythmically as she bent over to check a lower drawer, humming some undefinable tune. "I didn't get my powers til later. So, don't know if I'd be called a mutate. Don't really know what to call me. Hmmm... not a lot around here is there?"

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait is there not a post limit anymore?

NOPE! :D

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: @satine: I knew it was coming, but didn't know they'd already gotten rid of it. What a pleasant surprise :D

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: I'm willing to let a lot slide for post count being eradicated

@satine: Oh god. We need to put you on restriction, missy

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: Hahaa, me too. It made alt creation miserable.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine: (Nope, post limit gone ^-^)

Ophelia nodded, watching as the woman searched through the kitchen... she had a feeling Satine wasn't gonna find much. Listening as she explained her half-origin, the beastling smirked to herself when her newfound teammate finished. "Nailed it." She thought with a accompanying sigh. "Yeah, the place hasn't really been stocked up too much aside from the training stuff as far as I know." Ophelia leaned off the refrigerator to open it, not seeing much besides the milk before closing it. "I usually just head to whatever restaurant is open and fits whatever I feel like having that day."

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Satine

@_ophelia_: "Eh." She popped back up with a sigh. "Guess I might have to do that at some point. Still have to pick up my things from my apartment. Assuming Ronin isn't sick of me already." She laughed. "Damn milk is old anyway."

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

"If he can deal with me, he'll never get sick of you." The young hero said, sharing a laugh with the woman... she seemed nice enough, so Ophelia decided to ignore the strange scent. Walking towards the doorway, she turned back to Satine just before exiting. "Well I'm going to head to the Danger Room; your free to join me, buuuuut a better outfit might help you out a bit." She said with a smirk. "And if you don't want t join me, then I'll see you around I guess?" With that said, the feral girl walked out of the kitchen; oblivious to the woman's plots.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: "I'll probably find some clothes and head out for my stuff, but thanks for the offer, sweetie." She wiggled her fingers in farewell.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine: Now I met her, and that's that! lol

Thanks for the interaction, twas' fun :D

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Satine
_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine: We should totally do this again sometime :3

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: @satine: Oh great! Every time women around me meet up, they conspire against me >.>

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Hey she's the one that's gonna try to infect everyone, not me >->

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: But Ophelia is so infectiously...... cute ^_^

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Oh yeah, I can see the headlines now: "United States bows before Squirrel Fox Girl's cuteness, other countries sure to follow" :P

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: You could probably at least take over Japan. Just make stuffed animal of you, the Japanese eat that cute stuff up!

@satine: What? Never! >.>

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: I'd get my own Anime and everything xD

@satine: Everyone loves it lol

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By DwRonin

@satine: What're you still doing here...? (;

@_ophelia_ (Haha exactly!)

Ronin stepped into the control center of the danger room, looking down at Ophelia behind a glass mirror. He was wearing sweatpants and had a towel around his neck, he just had taken a shower. He wasn't embarrassed about his body, it was chiseled but decorated in many scars. He was curious to see how the girl would utilitize the training room and a little curious on what she thought of Satine, the new member of the team and Ronin's special "friend."

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: I didn't know you wanted to interact xD

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: What? This is all an illusion.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine: 0_0 Thiiiiiis is alllll aaannnn iiilllllluuuussssiiiion

@_ophelia_: Sure why not? Unless you're busy! You did say Ophelia knows nothing about Ronin, we should change that :D

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Ophelia looked around at the metal walls of the Danger Room, it had been fixed up well. "Okay, now what was that vocal command Ozzy told me... Uhhh Training Program level 2?" The beastling said out loud, getting no response. "Great, now have to go ask Ozzy. Should of done that in the first place." She thought to herself before walking towards the exit; hopefully Ronin would make his presence known so she wouldn't go on a wild goose chase.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Danger room: Activate training program level 5." Ronin's voice was heard over the room's intercom. The room began to rumble, causing the door to slide shut. Five basic robots rose from the ground, lurching towards the girl. At the same time three turrents rose from the ground, surrounding Ophelia and shooting metal discs from different angles. Finally the gravity increased, causing the girl to feel 20 pounds heavier. There were safety protocols installed to make sure she didn't get too hurt, if push came to shove. He looked down at the girl, he knew she'd be fine.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"Whaa-Ronin, that you?" She yells out as the doors slam shut and her leader's voice bellows out of the intercoms. Soon enough the program started and everything went crazy... robots, turrets, gravity- all fighting against her. "Well this is more than I bargained for." She thought to herself as she went from 0 to 60 in less than a second.

Charging forward, she diced two of the robots into pieces with one swift slash of her claws. When the next one game running, the werefox did an acrobatic flip right over it before smashing her fist through it's back and lifting the now deactivated hunk of metal in front of her just as a metal disk came flying her way, using the robot as a shield. Rearing her hands back, she tossed the bot hard at one of the turrets, busting it apart. "Soooo Ronin, I met Satine! She seems nice!" Ophelia yells over the sounds of metal being sliced and smashed to pieces.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

He smirked, pressing his fingers on the touch screen and moving a few symbols around. That caused the turrents to spin around the room and the robots to go into kung fu stances, using the fighting technique. "You like her? Good I'm glad. She knows how to handle herself in a fight." She knew how to handle herself in another ways too, but he wasn't going to go in to details with ophelia, someone he thought of as a child. She probably heard everything last night anyway :P

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By _Ophelia_

@dwronin: (She didn't hear anything! She wasn't even there, she was... Idk xD)

Ophelia barely noticed the turrets moving or the robots trying to use kung-fu, her raw speed kept her from getting hit; even the extra gravity didn't slow her down enough. "Yeah, she seems fine; Smells weird though..." The beastling said as she landed atop a turret, keeping perfect balance as she used it to ride around the danger room before eventually ripping it from the ground and throwing at a robot, knocking the wannabe kung fu star's metal head right off.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: (Oh, was she with your girlfriend Nymp? :P)

He raised an eyebrow, moving a few more symbols around and causing the robots to combine into a larger robot. "Smells weird? What do you mean..." Did she shower after last night? He hoped so. The turrents raised from the ground, floating through the room in random patterns. Oz was impressed with Ophelias skill, she wasn't even breaking a sweat. He pressed a symbol, pulling it down and causing the gravity to double.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By _Ophelia_

@dwronin: (She's not my girlfriend! >-<)

"I mean she smells weird, at least for me and my magical nose. Something in her genes or blood, probably just her mutation or whatever she has going on." Ophelia says, falling to the ground as the gravity doubled... now it was going to get a little difficult. Looking up as the now giant robot lumbers towards her; she snickers while easily dodging it's first punch and, running towards it's legs, throws one clean slice and dices the machine's legs clean off. Holding her hands above her, she catches the mechanical titan with a bit of effort and tosses it at a group of turrets, two of them escaping while the third gets crushed. "If there isn't already a scoreboard to this thing there should be."