User Lists: 0

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@_ophelia_: @dwronin:

The demoness shrugged and tapped her bottle against the man's, taking another swig and turning to glance at Ophelia when she entered the kitchen, trying to give her a reassuring nod. "My name's Nym--" she paused. "My name's Nyx. I'm a friend of Ophelia's. Just two girls out on the town, you know how it goes."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: @_ophelia_:

He looked over at Ophelia, "Beer?" Ronin wasn't sure if the girl drank, after all she was the most innocent of the group. "I don't know why you look at my like I'm your parent or something, this is your home too. You can invite whoever you'd like over." He gave a reassuring smile, noticing her nervous response. The Umbra Ninja nodded at Nymp's response. "Well nice to meet you Nym-nyx, the name's Ronin." He picked up on the name slip up, but decided to play stupid. He put his hand out, for a shake. He steadied himself on the counter, pain shooting up from his side. "I'm going to have to clean this up, you guys mind?" He sat up on a tall kitchen chair, opening his jacket to reveal the slashes littered all over his chiseled torso, older scars layered underneath. "Hey Ophelia, throw me over the med kit." He pointed at the one attached too the wall.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: (Sorry I can only respond to one of you on the phone >-<)

"No thanks." The beastling says to Ronin's offer, catching Nyx's nod and tried to straighten up. She subtly ignored her leader's rant, instead paying attention to Nyx's name slip-up, which Ronin thankfully chose to joke about.

When Ozzy asked for the medkit and revealed his bleeding chest Ophelia quickly grabbed the medkit off the wall and threw it to him. "We don't have any problems." She says for the two of them, examining the wounds from her spot at the doorway.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: @dwronin:

"That looks ugly," Nyx said sheepishly, taking another sip of her drink and then stepping forward. "Here, let me help."

Placing her hand directly on the wound, she began to pour the remainder of her beer over it and superheated her hand with hellfire, holding onto the slashes and burning them shut. It... might have stung a bit. "All better," she said, grinning hopefully. "May wanna bandage it anyway though." She turned to Ophelia with a goofy smile, as if to say See? I helped!

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By DwRonin

@_ophelia_: @nymphixia:

He caught the medkit, unsure if Ophelia was annoyed with him. Was he embarrassing her? Ronin looked over at Nymph, shrugging. "You're a healer? AHHHthank you." He winced in pain, but brushed it off when he noticed the girl's smile, she was just trying to help. He looked at the burn, that was going to be a wonderful scar. "Heh, now I'll always have something to remember you by. I think I'll handle the rest though." He took out an antiseptic ointment, rubbing it on the slashes, then pulled out a needle and and stitching thread. "So what do you girls have planned tonight?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dwronin said:

@_ophelia_: @nymphixia:

He caught the medkit, unsure if Ophelia was annoyed with him. Was he embarrassing her? Ronin looked over at Nymph, shrugging. "You're a healer? AHHHthank you." He winced in pain, but brushed it off when he noticed the girl's smile, she was just trying to help. He looked at the burn, that was going to be a wonderful scar. "Heh, now I'll always have something to remember you by. I think I'll handle the rest though." He took out an antiseptic ointment, rubbing it on the slashes, then pulled out a needle and and stitching thread. "So what do you girls have planned tonight?"

*snort* Wishful thinking.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Was there some innuendo behind that that I didn't catch? >_>

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By DwRonin

@the_psyentist: Then you should know Ronin thinks of Ophelia as a little sister :P

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: I think you are the one with wishful thoughts :S

@dwronin: Oh and he thinks of her as a little sister? That's adorable! x3

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Nah. I really don't ship Nyx and Ophelia. xP

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Oh is that what you were saying? I overestimated your perverseness. xD

Avatar image for ayana_yashimora
Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait lol this is in Gothic city isent it like destroyed and a no mans land???

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sometimes I miss the OoC threads cause I could bullshit while I waited for someone to read my posts. Maybe, maybe I should join a team.

*Looks at COD

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayana_yashimora: I don't believe so. I mean it's a cesspool of crime and poverty, but it's still a living city.

@thunderbolt: Yeah!? PM me! :D

Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Ayana_Yashimora
Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivana stepped from the shadows in a nearby alleyway. The stench of rotten garbage assaulted her nostrils. Police sirens wailed in the muggy Gothic night. Pollution choked the starlight from the sky before it could reach the earth. Only the moon hung above her, its sickly glow illuminating her undercut and the black pony tail which hung across her armored back.

Matte black gauntlets and vambraces covered her arms from fingertip to elbow. Her biceps were covered with the ritual tattoos of the Strigidae death-cult. They crawled up to her shoulder, vanishing under the segmented black torso armor. A golden utility belt wrapped around her waist, marked with the occult symbols of the Strigidae Temple. A collapsible compound bow was tucked at the small of her back, attached to hardpoints on the rear of the belt. Flat and rectangular her quiver ran vertically along her spine, efficient and low profile. The pant legs of her cut resistant cargo pants were tucked under her matte black greaves. Armored boots fell, impossibly silent, upon the broken glass of shattered bottles and vials.

One brown-gold eye swept the entrance to the Linktech Complex. The other was a white orb of sightless flesh surrounded by burn scars. She lifted an armored fist and knocked.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayana_yashimora: Oh jeez, maybe! I just think of it as Gotham with fewer rich people xD

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dwronin: Sure, what's the worst that could happen?
*team base blows up

Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Sure, what's the worst that could happen?

*team base blows up

nah only if Allstar tells a joke >_<'

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: I don't either honestly, but the interactions between them are still entertaining.

@ayana_yashimora: Are you talking about what happened way back during that Mutant invasion of Gothic? I just assumed Gothic got rebuilt afterwords.

@thunderbolt: Oh you're more than welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Ayana_Yashimora

@_ophelia_: it was deemed a no mans land and cornered off by Stark before the Knightfall attack haven't read the Gothic thread since so idk.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By _Ophelia_
Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By DwRonin

@_ophelia_: Since Nymp isn't around I'm going to answer Strigidae's post and say it was a different time, cool?

@strigidae_23

Ronin closed his eyes, leaning his head back on the couch. Just five minute, just five minutes of sleep. That's all he needed. He was actually forgetting what sleep was like. He was constantly working, constantly going out on patrol. He barely slept, thanks to a mixture of the job and his constant nightmares. He thought about checking the bathroom cabinet for something to take, but he knew it'd be useless. He really needed to go shopping. Great, another thing he had to do.

He jumped up, hearing the sound of knocking. What was he dreaming about? It was something terrible. A mixture of his hazy past and horrors yet to come. Wait.. did somebody just knock on the door? He looked at the door across from him with tired eyes. He knew he shouldn't answer and it was probably just more trouble, but curiosity got the better of him. He stood up, cracking his back and pulling his cowl on. He opened the door to reveal the strange woman. 'please don't be a super villain, please don't be a super villain.' He sluggishly thought.

"Uh...Hi. Something tells me you're not selling girl scout cookies."

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin said:

@_ophelia_: Since Nymp isn't around I'm going to answer Strigidae's post and say it was a different time, cool?

@strigidae_23

Ronin closed his eyes, leaning his head back on the couch. Just five minute, just five minutes of sleep. That's all he needed. He was actually forgetting what sleep was like. He was constantly working, constantly going out on patrol. He barely slept, thanks to a mixture of the job and his constant nightmares. He thought about checking the bathroom cabinet for something to take, but he knew it'd be useless. He really needed to go shopping. Great, another thing he had to do.

He jumped up, hearing the sound of knocking. What was he dreaming about? It was something terrible. A mixture of his hazy past and horrors yet to come. Wait.. did somebody just knock on the door? He looked at the door across from him with tired eyes. He knew he shouldn't answer and it was probably just more trouble, but curiosity got the better of him. He stood up, cracking his back and pulling his cowl on. He opened the door to reveal the strange woman. 'please don't be a super villain, please don't be a super villain.' He sluggishly thought.

"Uh...Hi. Something tells me you're not selling girl scout cookies."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By DwRonin
Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Strigidae_23

@dwronin:

She grinned and replied in Russian accented English. "Afraid not." Her blind eye winked and her body language exuded a casual relaxation. Other heroes put on masks and lived exciting lives by night. This had been Ivana's life, in one form or another, for twenty one years now.

"Nor is this a social call." Her tone took a turn toward the serious. "I'm sure you've heard. The Brahma Bull is back." The one eyed warrior cut to the chase. "Every time he comes back he organizes his forces. Every time he picks a target and prepares. Every time the heroes of the world are caught off guard and every time he reaps a fearsome toil."

"Not this time. This time I want to be ready. This time I want to assemble an alliance and this time I want to turn his target into a trap."

"But I can't do it alone."

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23:

He sized the woman up, reading her body language along with the way she worded everything. Ronin wondered how she found their location, he also wondered if she practiced that speech. For some unknown reason, he decided to trust the woman and her call to arms. Opening the door wider, he motioned for her to come in. He took a seat on the couch, pulling his mask back off and rubbing his temple.

"I'll have to be honest with you, I've been really....busy lately and before that....I wasn't exactly a news watcher." Referring to his time as a brainwashed assassin. "I don't know who this Brahma Bull is," He looked over at the woman's serious expression. "But if he's as bad as you make him out to be, we'll do what we can to help. The name's Ronin, but something tells me you already knew that." He put his hand out, giving a friendly smile.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Now there's an existential question. ;)

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Heh, if you're asking if I'm an alt, not really. I have many accounts, but I probably RP with this one the most.

@the_psyentist: You honor me. ^_^

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon: Oh someone idk, sweet! I'm getting sick of all these people I know...... <.< >.> haha kidding

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: I don't post as often as I'd like, but I try to keep an eye on things. ;)