Children of the Damned HQ

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nymphixia:

The beastling didn't resist the embrace at all, bringing her own arms around the demoness. She breathed in deeply as she listened to her friend speak... "I'm already proud of you, Nyx." Ophelia says softly before closing her eyes and placing her lips against Nyx's in a deep kiss.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@_ophelia_:

The demoness let her eyes drift shut, leaning in to the younger woman and meeting the embrace, her hands tightening on the small of Ophelia's back as their lips touched. There was a smell of brimstone and a flourish of crimson vapor, and Ophelia would find the red-skinned fiend in her arms, tail swishing frantically as she gave in completely.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

Ophelia savored the kiss, ignoring all other sensations in that moment... the tightening on her back, the smell of brimstone, the 'swishing' sound, it was all irrelevant to her in that time. Eventually though, she did open her eyes and was met with the bright red true form of the demoness; the form she had taken when they first met. The beastling did not recoil regardless of her surprise, she simply enjoyed the moment for a few more seconds before breaking it... blinking and smiling.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

Nymphixia leaned forward when Ophelia pulled back, stealing one last taste before moving back and giving the beastling her space. She blushed, if such a thing were even possible with her skin tone, when her eyes met the beastling's once more. It took a moment before she returned the smile, equal parts shy and fulfilled, her tail instinctively curling around Ophelia's upper arm. She didn't apologize or try to make excuses -- she was a big girl, just like Ophelia, and she regretted nothing. "Thank you."

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

She out a small gasp when the demoness leaned forward, but enjoyed it just the same until the connection was fully broken. When her eyes locked onto Nyx's, she too blushed; though for obvious reasons hers was much more noticeable. Looking down as her demonic friend's tail curled around her arm, she gave it a slight giggle before looking back up at the red-skinned vixen. "No... thank you." The beastling says with shy sincerity,

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

Hearing a bump from elsewhere in the manor, Nyx reflexively reverted to her human guise, the reddening of her cheeks now much more cutely prominent. She glanced at the door before letting out a small giggle, then turned to Ophelia again with a smile. After a moment of hesitance and a gentle squeeze around the middle, she leaned in for another very soft peck on the lips.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

Ophelia tilted her head cutely as she noticed Nyx's now visible blushing, glancing at the door as she does. Not seeing or hearing anything, she turns back and is surprised by another kiss... softer and shorter this time. The girl's cheeks grow redder as she takes the peck at her lips, still smiling like a lovestruck teenager.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: @_ophelia_:

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

Unleash the beast! She wants it! Give her the demon -- all of it!

That's not a good idea. This is romantic and special. Ophelia cares about me.

Sure, she cares! This is how we express care! Don't you remember?

But we're not the same person we were. We're trying to be different now. We should treat her with the respect that she's earned.

Nyx blinked, a moment of conflict showing on her face before she shook it away and drew closer, her hands sliding up to caress the smaller girl's upper back and shoulders before leaning in, this time pressing her cheek against Ophelia's and just hugging her tenderly for a long moment, releasing a hot exhalation that heralded a thin puff of flame that escaped her dark lips. Still, she didn't speak -- unsure of what to say, unsure of what would offend Ophelia or drive her away. Sex was something the demon knew... romance, less so.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: (Before we continue, wheeere exactly do you wanna go with this?)

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: [ Oh I hadn't put thought into that. Was just mulling over the internal turmoil of someone who doesn't form lasting bonds. We can do whatever you like. ]

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

Despite it lasting only a second, the beastling noticed the conflicted look on Nyx's face... it troubled her. At first Ophelia wasn't sure what was on the demoness' mind, thought it slowly came to her as she let herself into the intimate embrace and the heat of hellfire tingled the back of her neck. Her demonic friend likely wasn't the romance 'type', not being needed considering her own attractiveness. This obviously wasn't something she was used to...

Leaning backwards onto her back, she softly pulls the older woman atop of her. Moving a hand to the back Nyx's head, the beastling pulls her in for another short kiss. After she breaks it, Ophelia locks eyes with the beautiful vixen once more and places a hand on her cheek. "We can keep going... if you want to." Her eyes showed that she trusted Nyx's decision.

(Sleeeeep, my brain is yelling at me to sleeeeep >-<)

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: [ *tousles hair* Go to sleep then. ^-^ ]

As Ophelia's hand traced her cheek, impulse brought the demoness down for another kiss, this one harder than any of the ones before it, more desperate and passionate and heated. She held herself up with one hand so as not to crush the mutant girl, pink-highlighted locks spilling down around her face as she breathed out a half-strangled and not-at-all-comprehensible declaration of... something.

Then, oddly, she pulled back, gazing into Ophelia's eyes again before tenderly pressing her lips against the tip of the beastling's nose. "No," she whispered, the word seeming to cause her physical pain. "Not yet."

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: (Okay, this time I'll listen to the advice. But here's one more post!)

Without much of a warning the demoness' head practically launches forward, forcing Ophelia into a more hot and passionate kiss... moreso than any the young woman had experienced beforehand. Before she could think of what to do, Nyx had already pulled herself away and had her blue eyes locked with the beastling's.

The tender kiss on the nose felt nice and sweet compared to what preceded it... but the look on Nyx's face as she spoke the simple word 'no' seemed the exact opposite. It didn't take long for Ophelia to figure out that she was fighting her lust; this made the young girl smile as she sat up. "Alright. Not yet." She said, holding the demoness' hand. Using her own tail, she began to softly brush the older woman- this wasn't meant in a sensual manner, in reality Ophelia was making use of her calming pheremones in hope they might help dispel Nyx's urges.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

Nymphixia offered a strained smile before laying beside the other woman, exhaling and laying her head against Ophelia's shoulder. She didn't outwardly take notice of the pheromones, simply returning the gesture by stroking her hand across the beastling's fur and seeming to relax, closing her eyes again and not speaking, just holding gently to Ophelia.

[ Gotta run myself, later. :) ]

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, the two are so cute together.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By Nymphixia

@dwronin: @_ophelia_:

"Coffee...." Nyx grumbled, trying to fit the word into as few syllables as she could manage as she shuffled her feet against the carpet of the CotD headquarters. Sure, she had stuff to do. There were wars to fight, she had to deal with her nemesis one of these days, she still needed to take that trip to Grand Rapids to meet her "mother," yadda yadda yadda. Right now, the demoness had nowhere near enough energy for any of that.

A fun fact about Nymphixia was that she was not, in any way, a morning person. She had yet to even acclimate to a mortal sleep cycle and though her host demanded regular rest, the mind of the demoness inside resisted a state of inactivity that lasted for such a long time. And what had happened yesterday, between her and Ophelia... that had made trying to sleep considerably more challenging. Clad in only a pair of black panties with a little white skull on the buttcheek and a cut-off gray tank-top with a fading Creature Feature logo, the demoness stumbled around the kitchen, eyes half-open as she tried to force the coffee machine to work. This involved a great deal of idly slapping it, pressing random buttons, setting her mug beneath the drip and commanding the machine to "do it!", and in general, a lot of profanity. Like seriously.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ What ish your ideaz? Also what character do chu want? ]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: Kurt, he's on this team! At least, he kinda is, I think, Ronin needs to invite me but I'll do that interact whenever lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: I only think Psy and Ronin knew. Anyhow I'm off, I'll message you later.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Uh who are you? ;P

@nymphixia Ronin stepped out of the bathroom, freshly wet hair and a towel around his neck as evidence. He walked out into the kitchen, wearing just a pair of sweatpants. Being shirtless revealed all of his assorted scars, even the knew one Nyx had given him when she 'healed' him. Ronin walked passed her, checking out her butt before annoyingly rubbing her head and messing up her hair then simply pressing the on button, causing the coffee machine to start.

"Moooooooorning." He grinned, opening the fridge and pulling out some funky smelling milk. He sniffed it then shrugged, pouring himself some cereal. "Not a morning person, huh?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Nyx replied with a string of curses so foul most of them didn't even require a language. She glanced back at Ozzy then, finally, and offered a mildly gracious wave of her hand as a stream of murky, dark brown liquid began to burble into her cup. "Blehhh," she finally said, the most comprehensive thing she had said all morning and pretty much answering Ronin's question. She started to look around for sugar, along with some hair of the dog, as the coffee machine finally performed the function it had been designed to perform. One thing was for sure, Nyx was not one of those girls who managed to look fabulous first thing in the morning. Her hair looked like it had already been made a home by a family of birds and smudged eyeliner was smeared across her cheeks, suggesting she had yet to even shower.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: kidding! PYRO'S BACK!!!!!!! *Bear hugs*

@nymphixia

Ronin bit his lip, trying not to laugh at the girls misfortune. She blurted out plenty of curse words, some Ronin hadn't even heard of. He pulled open a draw, throwing her a few packs of sugar that were clearly from a close by convenience store. He sized her up, curious if she always looked like this in the morning or if she just had a crazy night. Instead of guessing he decided to ask. "So uh...fun night I see..?" He raised the smelly milk, unsure if she wanted any for her coffee.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Better :P I'll hit you up tomorrow once I've figured a few things out.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

She idly ripped open the sugar packets -- all at once -- and dumped them into her mug, then took the milk and poured some in without sniffing it. "Fun afternoon. Amazing evening. Horrible night." She rubbed her eyes and swigged from her mug, draining about half of it in one long marathon gulp. She contemplated whether or not to kiss and tell, it was delightfully tempting, but tabled the thought for now, content to just hint at it. "You?"

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By DwRonin

@pyrogram: Ok buddy, everything ok?

@nymphixia

"Amazing evening and horrible night? Do tell?" He raised an eyebrow, speaking between bites of his stale cheerios. Ronin thought about his own night, seeing Luke after Nyx had left him at the bar. "It was...ok. Saw an old friend. He's not doing as well as I'd like, but he seems to be on the right track....hopefully." Ronin didn't like worrying about people and he hated caring about them. He wasn't used to it. "He might stop by, actually."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Mhm, same old, nothing special lol you know what I mean.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yeah I gotcha! Sometimes that's a good thing though!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Nymphixia fidgeted a little bit, dropping a little more brandy into her coffee and taking a long swig. "Just... y'know. The usual. Tended wounds, hung out for a while, watched some TV, made out with Ophelia... went to bed a little while later which was less fun because it involved a lot of not-sleeping." She blushed a little bit, still not so good at hiding her feelings when her feelings were actually important. When she had been the sinister, manipulative death demon she could literally talk someone to death and had before, but nowadays it seemed like her gift of gab was about as advanced as a 12-year-old chess team captain.

Ichiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: exactly!

@nymphixia

Oz's jaw dropped. "Wait...you and Ophelia? No way!" He sounded like a girl in middleschool, but he couldn't help it. "And when you say from not sleeping you mean....?" Ronin paused unsure if he really wanted to know, considering he thought of Ophelia as a little sister. "Man is anyone straight in this house.." He mumbled, stuffing another spoon of cereal in his mouth.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"Sadly, I don't mean that." Nyx fidgeted, chewing her lip and playing with her lip ring the way she tended to when she was nervous. "We sort of... cut it off before it went any further. The lack of sleep was just me by myself." She paused, then tossed in an "Iiiiiif you know what I mean."

Ichiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By Ichiryu

@pyrogram: Gone a week and you have already forgotten your boo :( :p

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ichiryu: A...A....Acer? Who.....WHO!!!!!???

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

Watching Nyx's nervousness made him smile a bit. She really cared for Ophelia, which put Oz at ease. "You really like her huh?" He chuckled, love sucked. He knew that better than most. "She doesn't seem like the easy type, I'm not surprised she cut it off." He thought about her last statement, but decided to block out of his head. He wasn't going to go there..

Ichiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@ichiryu: A...A....Acer? Who.....WHO!!!!!???

OMG Acer Who. It shall be our new television show :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ichiryu: ACER! I thought you were going on hatius and I was like T_T

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: "I cut it off," she murmured under her breath, looking a little bit guilty and hiding her blush behind her coffee cup. Part of her still screamed at her, why, why in the world had she passed up an opportunity that may not ever come up again?

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

Ronin dropped his spoon on the empty bowl, causing the awkwardness to grow thanks to the annoying noise. "You....you cut it off?" Oz raised an eyebrow, Nyx really didn't seem like the type to wait. "Why? If you don't mind me asking.."

Ichiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I came back when I noticed you had returned :)

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"...What?" Nyx clucked, holding up her free hand. "Is it so preposterous to think that I might decide to hold off on jumping someone's bones?" She lowered her eyes, quickly dropping her defensiveness. "Yeah I guess it is. I cut it off because I didn't want to push her into doing something she'd regret. I didn't... want to hurt her."

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499  Edited By Quietus
Ichiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers