#501  Edited By Quietus
DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nymphixia:

For a split second, Nyx might have thought Ronin had super speed because he was already around the counter and picking up the demoness with a big bare, bear hug. "That is the cutest thing I've ever." He yelled in a very uncharacteristic tone.

Ichiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quietus: Very strange reaction for someone who hasn't sneezed :P

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ichiryu: Gonna give you a tissue in a minute. For the nose bleed, after I break your nose!

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dwronin: Nyx giggled softly, getting lifted and crunched by the metal-armed man, still blushing a little bit. It was cute to see Ozzy's soft side, to be honest, and she managed to quickly finish her coffee so that she didn't spill it in the embrace. "I'm glad you think so," she said with a dry giggle, though her smile was genuine.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quietus: Oh noes not my cute little button nose :( How dare you sir. How very dare you -_- xP

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ichiryu: This is why I missed you, stupid random dumb talks xD

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

He matched her grin, dropping her on her feet. "You're a good person, Nyx. You definitely belong here, I'm glad to have you on the team." Ronin knew the girl felt out of place sometimes, he could relate honestly. He wanted her to know she shouldn't feel that way though, she belonged.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Since her revelation yesterday, the pang of guilt she would have normally experienced wasn't as strong as it should be. She smiled and stretched out (her cut-off shirt accidentally showing a bit of underboob) before flinging open the refrigerator to look for something to eat. "Who pays for everything in this place, anyway?" she asked, not changing the subject intentionally but doing so anyway.

Ichiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512  Edited By Ichiryu

@quietus: What Acer and Pyro look like to the rest of the vine, whilst having a conversation

No Caption Provided

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: "I do. This is actually one of the facilities of Linktech. The Evil organization that kidnapped me all those years ago. I've hacked into their bank accounts." He gave a devilish smile, then turned away not wanting to check out his friend. "I'm not much of a shower though...so if you want I could always give you my card.."

(Heading out, will be back later!)

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quietus: OK I really need some sleep, gotta be up early and your distracting me :p

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Her eyes glimmered with material greed. "I like that idea," she purred, her voice growing so husky and intense as to rival a growl. Lust for things was among Nymphixia's infinite myriad of character flaws.

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518  Edited By Nymphixia

@_ophelia_: [ :O Super-girlfriends shopping spree! ]

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

Ronin narrowed his eyes, watchful of Nyx's mischievous demeanor. He pulled out the credit card. "Or maybe I'll give the card to Ophelia and you can just GO with her.." He smirked, pressing the card down on the counter then slowly sliding it over to Nyx keeping his fingers on the card. He didn't really care how much she spent, he was only teasing.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Nyx's eyed widened in excitement. She was a creature of many sins -- almost all of them, actually -- and while Lust and Gluttony were towards the top of her personal sin pyramid, Pride, Wrath, and Avarice played their parts as well. She extended her fingers, grinning evilly, and placed them on the card, starting to outright purr at the concept of having a nearly-infinite supply of funds with which to do absolutely nothing of note.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524  Edited By _Drake

*blows up their base and blames it on CoPs*

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blergh!

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, not letting this fall behind. *pokes with stick*

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Yes.

Unless some Deadpool character comes in exploding stuff =D

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: I'd be the only one here to stop you >_<

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Jk, I love ya, Fox...

*stealthily steals credit card*

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Nyx is the one with the credit card, I'm poor =P

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537  Edited By _Ophelia_

@nymphixia:

"Pizzas here!" Ophelia yells out as she steps into the headquarters carrying three pizza boxes, two with her hands and one with her tail, and makes her way to the kitchen. Setting the delicious-smelling pies carefully onto the counter, she turned around and waited a few seconds... but no one came.

"Oh guys? Hellooo?!" The beastling called out once more, again being met with no answer. "Guess Nyx was right, no one is ever here..." She thought to herself before shrugging and opening up one of the boxes. "More for me then." Smirking, the fox girl grabs a plate and takes three slices of her favorite pizza; pepperoni and sausage with stuffed crust.

She leaned on the counter rather than taking a seat while she took a cheesy-meaty bite of a slice, silently hoping someone would join her; she never did like being alone...

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

What could this be? What delight, what wonder? What was this scent that so distracted the demoness from her absent-minded jamming-out-while-reading-Maxim?

Arising from her state of sloth, Nyx brought herself to her feet and wandered out of her room like a zombie, her headphones still on and connected to the mp3-player stuffed into the side of her panties and chugging the surprisingly-melodic bile of Cancerslug into the demoness's brain. "Whassaaaat...?" she murmured drowsily, swaying into the kitchen, her stomach starting to rumble audibly.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

The beastling's ears perked up when she heard slow footsteps coming her way, happy that she wasn't going to have to eat alone. Her innocent cheerfulness was abruptly dashed when she turned around to the 'welcoming' sight of her demonic girlfriend, stumbling into the room like a zombie and half-naked...

Ophelia would of normally recoiled at a sight like this, but she has become somewhat used to Nyx's antics at this point, so she just tries to force a smile. "Hi the-." The fox girl starts to say before she realizes the demoness was wearing headphones and listening to... that music that she listens to. After some seconds of thinking Lila shrugs and just holds up her plate, showing the pizza to Nyx in hopes she hadn't destroyed enough brain cells to not recognize the slices.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

Rubbing her eyes, the scent of baked flesh and cheesy crust seemed to instill a bit more alacrity in the girl, and upon spying both the source of the scent, and the entity who had delivered it, she clicked off her mp3 player and slid her headphones to the side. "Hey sweetness," she said, leaning in to kiss Ophelia's cheek and hefting herself up to sit on the countertop, grabbing a piece of pizza and yawning before stuffing a bite into her mouth. "How's it goin'? You have a good patrol, or whatever it was you were up to?" she smiled, not often realizing how crass she could sound, though considering Nymphixia is seemed unlikely that she'd care if she did notice.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541  Edited By _Ophelia_

@nymphixia:

Watching as Nyx eventually regained her composure, Ophelia's smile widened a bit when it turned a little more real. The young hero giggled at both the 'sweetness' comment and the kiss on the cheek, though she subtly tried to move the pizzas a little bit away from the demoness when she took her seat on the counter considering she wasn't wearing pants...

"I was out on this wonderful thing called 'me time', ever heard of it?" The girl answers sarcastically, but with no malice in her tone. Lifting up one of her own slices from her plate, Ophelia took a bit bite; silently wondering what Nyx was doing on her own me time.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: [ I just flat-out didn't get a notification on this. ]

"Oh, is that right? Me-time, huh?" Nyx teased, taking another big bite and laying down on her side, propping her head up with her palm. "Left hand or right hand?" she giggled, then quickly continued in hopes that Lila would realize she was kidding. "I suppose it just seems weird to see you take free time, always seems like you're up to something important. But you learn something new every day, right?"

She furrowed her brow before hopping off the counter, going to the fridge. "Did Ronin drink all the beer again...? Or was it me, this time?" she shuffled through for a moment before finding an old can of beer at the back, shrugging and cracking it.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543  Edited By _Ophelia_

@nymphixia:

Ophelia tilted her head curiously at Nyx's teasing, not entirely getting the joke. "Left hand or wha- oh!" Realizing the perversion behind the demoness' quip halfway through, her cheeks quickly turned red when she walked right into the joke... she tried to shake it off before continuing. "I think your rubbing off on me, I've started slacking off a lot more recently." The fox girl answers in her own teasing fashion, finishing off her slice's crust.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

"Oh sure, blame me." She giggles. "I'll have you know that in Hell I was considered industrious! Then again, in Hell, laziness is an actual palpable concept rather than merely a personality trait." The demoness shrugged and stuffed the rest of her slice into her mouth before washing it down with her beer. "It's nice to see you taking some time off though, you deserve it."

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545  Edited By _Ophelia_

@nymphixia:

The fox girl chuckled at Nyx's tale about laziness and Hell... then she silently questioned herself for laughing about that. Placing her plate on the counter, Ophelia extended a claw on her forefinger and picked her teeth a little bit. She quickly stopped the rude action when the demoness brought up her time off. "Huh- I do deserve some time off... some time with you would be fun too." The beastling says with a giggle; trying to harmlessly flirt.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

"Is that so?" Nyx grinned, her eyes flashing a brief scarlet as she seemed to "turn on." One of her lesser-used abilities was a sort of seductive control, though whether it was hypnotism or pheromones, and whether it was an activated or passive ability, was still unknown. She rolled over onto her stomach, sensuously taking a bite of her pizza (as sensuously as pizza could be eaten), and emitting a throaty giggle. "I'm free, at the moment. No undying karmic glitches that need correcting, as far as I've seen. Not that I've even done much of that lately," she admitted, both proud of the fact that she had "laid off" her more sinister doings, and guilty that she'd been ignoring her duties as a demon.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

Raising a brow at Nyx's attempt at a sensual display; it brought up some feelings, probably not the kind the demoness intended. Giggling with her friend, Ophelia gave her a smile and a nod. "Well that's great for us, then."

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Nyx made a face at the beastling's flippant response, but then shrugged, rolling onto her back and letting her head hang off of the countertop, hair spilling out. "I've made some progress on the magic thing, but it's been slow. And there haven't been any attacks yet so I must be doing something right. Still... it'd be nice to get out of the house for a bit. You have any ideas?"

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

"If you were expecting me to 'take you' or something, you should know me better." Ophelia says with a roll of her eyes in response to the face her demonic girlfriend made before her rolling. The beastling quieted down when the demoness asked her about getting out of the house. "Well, I'd say we go on another 'beer run' but considering how well it went last time..."

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550  Edited By Nymphixia

@_ophelia_:

"True. Though you do get fun when you're tipsy..." she offered a devilish grin before rolling off of the countertop and stretching casually, her red-skinned visage flickering on and off. "And recently I've been hearing much of an adult pastime called "Twister," I've developed quite a fascination with it." It was rare that the fact that Nyx wasn't a born human bled through, but this was one of those times. "And since I've been grounded from teleporting I think we're safe from attacks. So it is possible. Hell -- technically, we could go dancing." Nymphixia giggled, tossing her empty beer can into the garbage and whispering two points! despite having never watched a game of basketball.