Champions Of Peace- Avalon Moon base (Team/location thread)

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#251  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@Arcane Xavier: Blair jumps when hearing another voice. "How did you bypass our security? Eddy is going to make me redo the system now.. So is there any way I could lay a hand with this situation?"

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@.Longshot.: Looking down she felt a bit sad that she never gave it to him. "Listen." Stepping forward she whispers her number in his ear. Stepping back she smiles. "We could always raid a super villain's base together and catch up on what has been going on the past few months?"

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#253  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:

"Same way Aldeon did - transferring my molecules directly into the base. I can fix that little flaw, so don't worry about it. Besides, I'm here to help," Arcane crossed his arms and put his hand to his chin in a pondering motion.

"You can start by showing me everything related to Aldeon that your security systems managed to record."

Avatar image for requiem_of__destiny
Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow i suck lol, can I get a recap?

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Requiem_of__Destiny:

Of what?

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By .Longshot.

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "We could," he said, "But I just came back from the dead. I have some catching up to do."

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Arcane Xavier: all the good bits to happen here(besides Nova and Wars which i heard about) lol

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@Requiem_of__Destiny: "Requiem, I think we may need a better security system."

@.Longshot.: "You missed a lot that has been happening in my life lately." She wrapped her hand around her arm.

Avatar image for stephanie_ardor
Stephanie Ardor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Stephanie Ardor

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

Her eyes widen as she turned to Blair, she hadn't seen her since she rejoined the team. "Blair." she couldn't help but smile as she turned, seeing her once young student, she always brought such pride to her. She wasn't sure if she had heard what happened on the base just a few hours ago, or if she was just walking into the chaos.

@Arcane Xavier: Her eyes looked over at Arcane, she didn't know how she felt about people being able to teleport so easily into the HQ. Even though this was an ally of Skj, her mind couldn't help but wonder, exactly how many people are able to teleport to the moon without any trouble? "Arcane." The hero stepped forward. "Stephanie Ardor, nice to meet you, Skjovald said you could help with our... situation."

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By .Longshot.

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "So I see," he said, looking around the base.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Stephanie Ardor:

"Situation, yeah," Arcane muttered, examining Stephanie as he did so.

Placing his fingers on her face, he raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"If you don't mind, I'll be attempting to look over the interface of your psyche. I won't tamper with anything, I just feel that your brain holds more valuable information than the security monitors. The fingertips of my costume are laced with highly-advanced micro-machines that allow me to read your thoughts. It won't hurt a bit."

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:

"Why do yay say that? Sorry been busy gathering info on a coming mision. I haven't been able to keep tabs on things like I should."

Avatar image for stephanie_ardor
Stephanie Ardor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Stephanie Ardor

@Arcane Xavier: Nodding her head she took a step forward before Arcane. "Just... only look what you need... don't be digging around you shouldn't." she gave a small grin. Taking a deep breath she then closed her eyes, she hoped he wasn't lying about it not hurting

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Stephanie Ardor:

"Just stay calm. I perfected this technology while I was still in the test tube," he joked at his own expense.

The information his gloves fed him was astounding. He focused specifically on Aldeon and the Phoenix, trying to read the Lord of Ages' motives. His plan. Yet reading this through memories and what the god-emperor said to Stephanie was ultimately impossible. He removed his hands from Stephanie's face, the information he wanted having been compiled.

"That's definitely Phoenix Force energy. Though it seems that Aldeon could only extract some of it from the Stephanie from our universe. He's impregnated your mind with the Phoenix, literally a psychic embryo in your brain. He's wanting to accelerate its growth by giving it a familiar host."

Arcane projects an astral computer from his wrist and begins his calculations, silently wandering around the room stewing in his own thoughts.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@.Longshot.: "I.. I now have six children.. That are kinda my age."

@Requiem_of__Destiny: "People are able to get inside of here through molecule transportation!"

@Stephanie Ardor: "Master, what is happening to you?" she was really worried about her.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: @Requiem_of__Destiny:

Overhearing the worry about molecular teleportation, Arcane decides to place his input:

"If it's any consolation, I have a proper force shield for this outpost, if you all are willing to let me install it."

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: @Arcane Xavier: "Thats a hard thing to just stop. Repeling molecular transportation is likely to be fatal on most acounts. If you disrupt a frequency to much someones gona find an arm stuck in a wall and there body bouncing around like one of those game glitches." The cyborg shruging a moment "im all for tighter security I don't however want to amputate limbs."

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By .Longshot.

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "That seems to happen a lot."

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Requiem_of__Destiny:

"Stop? More like bounce it away on a frequency that can only be bypassed with these,"

Arcane holds up a variety of belt buckles.

"Each of these projects a field of opposing molecular energy, effectively pushing past the proposed shield. It's all possible with special particles that I've discovered. I call them Arc Particles." He said with a smirk.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@.Longshot.: "Well, usually to the Ninjans that live here." She laughed. "I'm happy I survived these hard few weeks so I could see you again! Then again who does really stay dead these days?"

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Arcane Xavier:

"And where might they be redirected to? Where already on the moon, kncok them aside and we might just have a corpse in space. More so though can it be made to permit people we want in or is it an all or nothing deal. Team still needs to be able to come and go, can't have a upgrade if it compromises work in the process."

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Requiem_of__Destiny:

"We give everyone we can trust a buckle. Do you really want another run-in with Aldeon?" He looks over to the broken dining hall and to Stephanie's room.

"I know I don't."

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Arcane Xavier: "I agree that attacks are not wanted, its somewhat inebitable however. Repel all you wish, at times people will still find a way in. Your ideas good just dont anticipate it being fool proof." The cyborg's mind already trying to concieve what means might work to break in so that hopefully counters could be prepared. "So whats the catch?"

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Requiem_of__Destiny:

"That's the point of making a shield. For every new weapon, we keep adapting to defend against it. It's a process of trial and error, but hey, nothing's perfect," he retorted, his low self-confidence showing through.

"Catch? No catch. You guys are friends of Skjovald, so you can trust me. I'll even install it myself for free."

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@Arcane Xavier: @Requiem_of__Destiny: "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let him help us. Nova seems to trust him, also we get a free shield out of this. If anything he could teach you to make this or inspire you to make something similar."

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Arcane Xavier: "This is true. Id want to go with you though in installment, my job to know this place better then I know my fiber optics." The cyber angel remarked reassuringly.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Requiem_of__Destiny:

"Sure thing, meet me outside."

Turning on his helmet's oxygen generation unit, Arcane walks out the front door and grows to approximately 150 feet without really thinking about it, his clothes growing in accordance to this exponential change. He opens a catalog of devices on the astral computer on his wrist and chooses the Arc Particle shield generator before it appears in the palm of his hand in solid form.

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Arcane Xavier: @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Gota point" the teen remarked with a grin to her fellow champion. With that she followed the scientist outside, a small pouch opening to give her body a breathing unit. The current cybernetics already able to take the climet outside, though she still had human lungs. A flicker of light and the metalic angelic wings unfolded from her back so she could follow. Her eyes watching his every move out of precaution "don't mind me just being cautious."

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Requiem_of__Destiny:

"I would have preferred it if you said 'curiosity.' I know what I'm doing, don't worry,"

The giant genius peeled off a panel on the base's security mainframe, finding it writhing with malicious anti-hacker software. There was no way he could install the machine without the viruses the Champions had waiting for any intrepid computer geek eating it alive. That was, however, unless he attached it directly to the computer brain that ran the compound.

"Does the A.I. in your base have a name? I think we should call it Nigel."

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By .Longshot.

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Everyone down there," he replied, pointing out the window at the Earth, "Give or take a few."

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Arcane Xavier: (Gota go. Rp posts still to write and other things to do. Can reply later and continue if you want. Or you can go ahead ^_^ was fun though either way)

"The central A.I here has been primarly dormant, I hear whispers when I sleep. There may even be more to it then just one. That being said sure lets call it Nigel. And sorry, sometimes the mechanics of my brain go for the straight forward answer rather then whats nice. It's not even aimed to be offensive just a habit, programing."

(someone was going to make the AI for the place but hes been busy late and hasn't goten to it. So consider the AI or AI's npcs :) )

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Requiem_of__Destiny:

(It really was fun. I seriously want to expand on Arcane and Skjovald. Maybe make them a part of the team :P)

"Fascinating, so you can hear machines?" Arcane says, his attention equally halved between her and the task at hand - an impressive feat for the cybernetic woman hovering in front of him.

"Okay Nigel, this might pinch a bit, but it's a new toy for you to play with. My name is Arcane Xavier by the way, respond positively if you understand,"

With a confident hum, the first fleeting tests of the Arc particle shield flicker to life as some of the unique molecules float in front of the giant genius. A curious smile crawls to his face.

"Excellent."

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Tanner_Brenkov:

Lost in his calculations on his personal astral computer, Arcane is oblivious to the fact that he wandered into Tanner's open door as well as his stomping grounds.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Arcane Xavier: "Ahhh...Always good to see another scientific mind on board.." A deep voice spoke out from the swampy terrain, though there was no one in sight.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Tanner_Brenkov:

He jumped slightly, still absorbed in his work. Only now did he take in his surroundings.

"Strange. Since when did the moon turn into the Everglades?"

Arcane looked around for the source of the voice, remembering it to be the very thing to have stirred him from his concentration.

"I see your extensive interest in biology and botany, good sir. I prefer studying Arc particles myself. Where exactly are you?"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Arcane Xavier: Eyes opened on a tree nearby, Plant man breaking off from it and stomped over to the fellow mind. "Did you mention Arc particles? You wouldn't happen to be Arcane would you?" The plant man rubbed his mossy chin while towering over the man.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Tanner_Brenkov:

Looking up - way up - at the face of the Plant Man, Arcane rocks back and forth on his feet in a rather proud moment.

"Indeed I am. You must be Dr. Brenkov. I must say, I'm a huge fan of the whole plant theme you have here," he said, trying to work up his host's ego more than his own.

"I see you've managed to restore species of plants that have gone extinct according to the scientific community."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Arcane Xavier: "Heh, twas before my days as I am now..I was just glad it cured many illnesses.." Plant man smirked while walking over to a part of the swamp that had a chair and a metal table, lab equipment on it. "Ever since I have joined up, I have been working on a device that can distribute a botanic serum that boosts the strength of flora as well as endurance..Should provide me with life outside of vegetation for short periods of time if it calls for it.." Plant man grabbed the hand sized canister filled with a glowing green liquid, observing it closely.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Tanner_Brenkov:

"Fascinating," Arcane responded quietly, his attention divided between Plant Man and his environment. He knelt down to observe a flower that had not existed for thousands of years. When the good doctor revealed his serum, Arcane looked at it curiously.

"Have you perfected it yet?" He asked almost rhetorically, noting the plants infused with the table as well as discarded concoctions nearly stacked everywhere in the organic laboratory.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Arcane Xavier: Plant man pulled open his chest, revealing his wooden rib cage and beating heart made out of vegetation, taking the canister and placing it on the right side of his rib cage, getting entangled in vines that held it in place. "Indeed it is..I am currently working on one much larger for serious situations.." Plant man spoke to Arcane while his chest sealed back up.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Tanner_Brenkov:

Watching the phenomenon in front of him, Arcane presses his fingers against Trevor's torso, prodding it inquisitively. He stands back, holding his chin completely perplexed.

"So do you intake carbon dioxide? Your human functions seem to be intact, yet it's all made out of plant life. Is that all a moss coating for your real body? How did your skeleton undergo ossification into wood?"

Realizing how many questions he was pelting the good doctor with, he shakes his head.

"Sorry. Curiosity is one of my strongest personality traits."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Arcane Xavier: "It is quite alright doctor, I have the answers for your curiosity.." Plant man offered Arcane the metal seat as he remained standing up. "I intake and produce oxygen like any other plant life..You see I go into a metamorphosis when I transform from Tanner to what I am now..A pod forms around my body upon a simple thought, vegetation evolving into the parts of the pod. My brain automatically shifts into a coma, for I would go into shock from the pain...The pod proceeds to inject vines into my veins so I bleed out ninety percent of my human blood, replacing the rest with chlorophyll..My flesh reacts violently to the liquid concoction in the pod, it melts away...Next, the liquid evolves to grow wood in and on the outside of my bones...My flesh replaced with bark and moss...My heart ripped out and replaced with one created in the pod...That is the best I can describe it, it is a process I tend not to think about.." Plant man finished explaining, crossing his mossy arms.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Tanner_Brenkov:

"Sounds similar to what happens when I grow or shrink, or at least how it used to feel," Arcane began.

"I used to feel every muscle and bone stretch or contract when I manipulated my size. The process was slow and agonizing. I never dared a few inches at a time because of the pain. Now with Arc Particles, I can influence my growth without having to regulate it manually. I can grow to nearly 300 feet tall in less than a few seconds and with no pain at all. Perhaps I can help you design an easier transformation, make it more instantaneous and useful in dangerous situations."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Arcane Xavier: "It is no longer painful, my friend" Plant man reassured him. "Interestingly enough, I too can grow and shrink in size.."

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Tanner_Brenkov:

"Good to know," Arcane nodded.

"Do you just accumulate mass? How does your actual body cope with the growth?"

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#296  Edited By EdwardWindsor

(Strong work guys, guy goes to sleep then has 4 awesome pages to read through)

(woops about the armor thing)

"You wanted a fight now you got one"

Edward unphased by the voice with Ryan's thoughts. unleashed a torrent of telepathic energy into his teammates mind the source of this voice would show itself and it would fight. The prince of power wasn't going anywhere without a fight.

"Now how about you face me, come on I'am waiting lets not play games."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Arcane Xavier: Plant man pointed to his feet, vegetation and roots flowing through his feet and up his body, he slowly started to grow and grow, he was now standing at ten feet. "I need to take in more vegetation, and I simply crumble apart back to normal size if need be.." He spoke with his booming voice as he looked down at Arcane.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Tanner_Brenkov:

In less than a second, Arcane matches Tanner's size and puts his fists on his hips triumphantly.

"You're a brilliant man, sir. Have you found anything regarding the man who attacked Stephanie? Such as DNA?"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Arcane Xavier: Plant man chuckles at Arcane's stance, this was the start of a good friendship. "I have a few notes..But nothing ready to bring up in a meeting..Perhaps you and I could work over some notes together, me in a more..Human form of course.." Plant man put his hand out as a sign of partnership and respect.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#300  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Edward sits in his office running the footage form yesterdays attack on his holo desk. His mind racing as to how to deal with this threat, Ok he can manipulate his body, teleport and has super strength at around or better than the best we have. How can we take this guy down.