Champions Of Peace- Avalon Moon base (Team/location thread)

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Stephanie Ardor:

"First we need to access where he has placed this power within you. If its in your head Between Maya and myself we should be able to at least attempt to seal if off for now. Even if if its only temporary. Sorry i cant say more without knowing what we are up against. But you have my word we will do everything we can to deal with this." Turning away from Steph for second Edward spoke aloud to the computer "locate and alert Eagle and Maya reroute to Medibay now priority one" back with Steph and their guest Edward gestured the two of them towards the medical center. "Sorry Nova i know you need to rest but i need to put everyone's needs into frame and we have to see what this power is and if its potentially harmful to the rest of us right now"

Ryan was in the Halberd punching the drones with all of his strength. You couldn't take him down? Weakling. I know I messed up. I need-No, you need to pass your limit.

Instantly, the Halberd reverted to it's original massive design.

Edward Windsor requests your presence at the Medibay. Priority One.

The young man did not react, he simply went to the Medibay. Taking his time, Ryan analyzed the events that occurred with the intruder, Nova protecting him and the raw power the man had. He was frustrated.

He observed Edward with another person, but Ryan immediately ignored him ( ). "What happend Edward?"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@EdwardWindsor: "A vine does not grow atop stone to comfort it, it is trying to crush it..Trees do not grow through, against and over things just cause it can, it is trying to consume and take over" Tanner chuckled. "Not everything deadly has fangs or guns.."

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#203  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Crimson Eagle:

"I was about to ask you the same question, Oh Eagle this is Tanner he just made this garden for the team. He's one of the new members of my squad."

Walking towards the recently transferred Eagle

" Excuse me for a moment Tanner i need to discuss something with Ryan.I find this discussion insightful"

Standing face to face with Ryan Edward put his hand on Eagles shoulder

"This guy who attacked you and Nova ,you see anything show any powers or abilities?, we need everything we can for this guys data file. Thank god you where with Nova. Things have happened and i don't want to over stress her. I also watched the video back of the attack only got bits of the action, the whole network isnt up yet. You did good from what i saw. Not everyone is in the same league, you stood your ground, i can ask no more of anyone. "

Avatar image for stephanie_ardor
Stephanie Ardor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Stephanie Ardor

The transfusion was done, and Stephanie felt like she was about to puke, nausea swept over her, maybe having non-Ninjan blood mix with hers was a bad idea. She stood up from her seat, feeling a bit lightheaded as she tried to shake it off, moving her feet forward, she was still a part of the team and had work to do. She watched Ryan walk in from a distance, walking up to Edward and Tanner, he was ok. A sigh of relief escaped from her as she walked out of the Medical Bay. Walking down the hall, she was tired, she just wanted to sleep. The Medical Bay had samples of her blood, they had their scans, she just felt exhausted.

Walking into her room she threw herself on her bed, landing face first into her pillow as she hugged her blankets, wrapping it around her like if she was a burrito and began closing her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@EdwardWindsor: @Tanner_Brenkov:

Ryan faced towards Tanner as he examined him from head to toe. Soon Ryan walked over with his leader to discuss whatever was the situation.

"This guy who attacked you and Nova ,you see anything show any powers or abilities?, we need everything we can for this guys data file. Thank god you where with Nova. Things have happened and i don't want to over stress her. I also watched the video back of the attack only got bits of the action, the whole network isnt up yet. You did good from what i saw. Not everyone is in the same league, you stood your ground, i can ask no more of anyone. "

The young man looked at Edward's arm as it came upon his shoulder. He brushed off to the side, "I'm not one to be touchy Edward. Now about that guy, he looks like he can change his body into different forms of weaponry. He changed his arm into a shield when I fought him. He can also teleport, that's how he got in and he has an immense amount of strength." Ryan turned around to walk towards the door, "One more thing Edward." The young man faced his leader with his eyes bright red, "I'm not in anyone's league here."

He soon faced his new teammate with the same eyes, "Welcome to the team newbie." His tone stern and cold.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Frozen_Eternal: Turning his attention back Michael tried to keep both in the conversation as much as possible "I know the feeling trust me it's feel so cramped and cold up here!" slowly he began to step away from the two and said he'd go and try find his room. "I don 't bite y'know and I can help you find your way back if you need help just ask for." he said knowing that the younger team-mate would probably be much more shy just like everyone was in the beginning.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Crimson Eagle: (nice)

Shrugging off his teammates rebuff Edward continued " You did more than you give yourself credit for, you have given me intel i didn't have and you stood up to a guy who would hand me my ass and your still standing here. "

watching Ryan start to walk away and listening to his last comment the prince of power quickly replied " Your as good as you want to be, you have worked as hard or harder than anyone else to be here. Thats why your the kind of man who could lead this place oneday it takes more than strenght to win the fight you should know that by now. "

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@EdwardWindsor: (Thanks. ^_^)

Ryan chuckled at the last comment. "You trust people too easily, that'll come back to bite you."

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Crimson Eagle:

"Let them try,i bite back"

Frozen_Eternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Frozen_Eternal

@The Umbra Sorcerer: "Well, if it's no hassle. " Dylan said as he stood awkwardly in place.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@EdwardWindsor: "Hm... meet me in the Halberd, if you choose to that is."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#212  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Crimson Eagle:

"Let them try,i bite back"

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Crimson Eagle:

"Tomorrow, i don't want an excuses after your action last night i want you rested and at your best."

@Feral Nova: (not unless i'am asked to)

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@EdwardWindsor: "No... Now. I dont give excuses."

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Crimson Eagle:

"Fine, lets go"

standing in the middle of Halberd facing Ryan Edward simply said

"Come on then son, lets see if your bite can match your bark" his stance lose ready to react on his opponets first move.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@EdwardWindsor: They stood in the middle of the Halberd. They were both suited up. Ryan's eyes glowed red as stood patiently. Analyzing his leader's stance.

Immediately he charged toward Edward releasing a few smoke pellets to cloud his vision. The order of intent would be punch to the gut, elbow to the face, leg sweep.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Crimson Eagle: @EdwardWindsor: Plant man sighed as they left the swamp dome, it was going to take time before he felt accepted it seems. But for now, he walked on over to the waters of the swamp and rested.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Tanner_Brenkov: (plenty others to interact with man, @ reply them and they will come. Nova,eternal are both on now )

@Crimson Eagle:

Edward simply stood and took the first wave of blows confident he had taken worse before. The first strike sending a small sting to his abdomen followed by the crack of Ryans elbow slamming into the princes jaw, opening a little cut on the champions lip. Still standing resolute the prince simply tilted his head from side to side and licked his lip. The third strike an attempt of a sweep striking firmly but it wasn't enough in this case to take the champion down, in truth he barely staggered.

"Come on then, i thought this was your best what you holding back?"

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@EdwardWindsor: You are weak! Get a hit down!

Ryan looked up at the Prince, sending a beam of concussive force aimed directly at the face of the prince. "Don't annoy me."

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frozen_Eternal: Smirking "It's no problem really!" outstretching his left hand, he spoke his voice lowering to almost a whisper "Aperio occutla." Michael himself and the other Champions would not be able to see anything but for his team-mate Dylan his perception would be altered a trail soft, faint white, bright would lead off through the base towards his destination. Taking him there like a guardian angel. "See" he said "that wasn't so hard was it."

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Crimson Eagle:

Still standing perfectly still Edward watched as Ryan did as he predicted he would after his strikes failed to get the result he wanted , he would use his abilities A burst of force slammed into the champions head snapping his neck back. As his head rocked back he spoke calmly " Your so blinded by emotion you have left yourself open," as his words lingered in the air the prince rushed his younger teammate and slammed his fist hard towards his opponents gut measuring the force to be painful but not fatal. "You forget Ryan, I run the show. You think i got the gig because i was the best at doing the paperwork?"

The champion glad he had so far managed to keep his telekinetic shield covering him hidden. Disguising it by biting his own lip and timing a flick of his head as his opponents attack broke against his shield.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@EdwardWindsor: Edward's head snapped back from the force. Nothing. He began to speak calmly as he began to attack Ryan.

"You forget Ryan, I run the show you think i got the gig because i was the best at doing the paperwork?"

He aimed to punch Ryan in the gut, the young hero's eyes turned blue as a construct was just able to form mere centimeters from his torso. It absorbed the impact but Ryan was pushed back.

"I have more tricks up my sleeve Edward. " That still affected me.And you're wearing armor!Shut up.

The young hero charged toward the Prince once more, throwing shuriken towards the feet, attempting to push him back. A Construct will be formed behind the leader as Ryan would switch his left eye from blue to red, emitting his force upon his head. Last time it snapped back, now a head injury was possible; Causing disillusionment.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Crimson Eagle:

"Armour is my uniform as is yours,"

Ryan threw a handful of Shuriken at the prince who simply gestured them away "projectiles" Edward laughed before being struck again across the top of his head by a concussive force. Eddy's head spun for a second the blow not strong enough to sustain itself over the princes healing factor. Deciding it was time he stopped playing fair the prince used the ability he knew would end the fight as quickly as it started. His mind locked onto his opponents location and the full force of his telepathic prowess would come crashing down on his fellow champion. His opponents will was strong but his mind was all but unprotected to a seasoned telepath. Edward plucked at Ryans mental strings aiming to casue temporary blindness but shutting down his optic nerve

Avatar image for last_man_standing
Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The troubled Son of Thunder sits across from Stephanie's locked door. He knows the transfusion was successful on a medical level. Yet in his heart he knew this was only the beginning of the troubles he would encounter here.

Stephanie Ardor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Stephanie Ardor

@Skjovald_Glaciertooth: Stephanie laid in bed, her head jerking back and forth as beads of seat ran down the temples of her head. Flashes of fire, lust for blood, worlds turned into ashes. She knew it was a dream, she could feel it, but she couldn't wake herself from it. It was as if something was holding her inside it, forcing her to watch. 'wake up' she told herself over and over again as she watched the destructive being consume worlds without hesitation, killing billions with a single strike. 'Wake up' she told herself again as the entity came closer to her, a maleficent grin on it's face. 'Stephanie!' she mentally yelled at herself as the head lift up to show it was none other than herself.

No Caption Provided
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Kiddevil

@ragman1138: Leon jumps on his shoulders the best spot for a counter attack really, The demon attempts to grip onto leon's ankles which at this point would be very hot and at the same time tried to toss him into a portal of burning hell-fire, this fight was getting old and he could not stand another lecture about excessive force. ( thought it would be better to try and end off the fight before any real injury is caused or before Eddy comes to knock our heads in)

Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stephanie Ardor:

"No!"

Skjovald knocks the thick steel door off its hinges with a solid left hook, eschewing the locks for the safety of his friend. In just a few short and hurried strides, he reaches her bedside and holds her by the shoulders.

"Stephanie! Stephanie! Listen to me!"

Stephanie Ardor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Stephanie Ardor

@Skjovald_Glaciertooth:

Stephanie sat there, looking at Skjovald, horror in her eyes as she felt his hands on her shoulders, this was real, she was awake, she was here. Her body was shivering, still recovering from her nightmare. "I-It killed everything." she softly spoke, finally realizing the power that was being held inside her. "I can't stop it... can I?" She didn't want false hopes, she didn't want anything sugar coated, she just wanted the truth.

Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stephanie Ardor:

"No," he whispered, grief welling up in his tired soul.

He embraced her, gave her an anchor back to the real world. The Phoenix was not who she was supposed to be. None of this was supposed to happen.

"It didn't kill everything."

Stephanie Ardor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Stephanie Ardor

@Skjovald_Glaciertooth:

Stephanie leaned into his protective hug, she couldn't let this thing control her with fear, she had to try, at least try, to overcome it. "Tell me." she spoke, her voice a bit more firm as she slowly pulled away, their pacific eyes looking to each others. "Please, I need to know, tell me... how all of this started, how did... me in your world, get involved in all of this." she knew alternate dimensions and world's have their own versions of herself and many other heroes, but what happened to this one to have gotten a hold of that kind of power? Was she a villain in that world from the start? Did she get cursed with that power by accident? She needed to know.

Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stephanie Ardor:

Almost instantly he understood that this was her way of calming down. He nodded and sat on the side of her bed. He leaned Thunderstrike against the plastic concealing the hydraulics.

"The Stephanie Ardor I knew and loved was one of my best friends. I think we managed to defeat the insane world conqueror Kaligar Roxom before Aldeon manifested. Aldeon's servants played on the alien's bruised ego and tried to use Kaligar to forcibly open the Infinity Vortex, something that imprisoned Aldeon Odin-knows-how-many years ago. To our eternal regret, they succeeded. Aldeon consumed half of Earth upon his emergence from the Infinity Vortex and made Kaligar into his very first Herald, the foundation of his future Phoenix project. We barely managed to defeat Kaligar a second time before Aldeon released the techno-organic virus, enslaving the rest of humanity to his iron will. Only a handful of us survived to continue to defy Aldeon through a series of guerrilla wars and battles,"

He paused, having found himself staring at the wall, lost in the memories.

"That is when he took the greatest of us all - Stephanie Ardor - and corrupted her, offering her a way out of the endless nightmare that her life became. She resisted at first, like we knew she would, but over time her mind wilted because of the constant reminders around her of what used to be. She left us in the night one evening and went to Aldeon of her own free will. Her mind had finally been broken - or so we thought. She had one last trick up her sleeve and took Aldeon's 'gift' of the Phoenix Force, but flung its ferocious power right back in his face. We all cheered, thinking we had finally won, but Stephanie could not control the Phoenix,"

His knuckles turned white as he remembered each of the punches, each of the leaping tongues of fire, and each of his comrades dying in the process of the battle.

"Only I could withstand the Phoenix for more than a few seconds. She turned on us, in her dark insanity, and incinerated everyone she had fought alongside with for the past decade. She would have killed me if the glimmer of a billion other galaxies did not attract her attention. I tried to keep her from doing it. Aldeon pinned me under his boot and made me watch. Half of my universe burned in an instant,"

He did not feel worthy to look into Stephanie's eyes, not after what he failed to do.

"Aldeon lobotomized her after her purpose had been fulfilled. She had wiped the canvas clean. Aldeon remade the universe in his own image and now it exists as a universe bereft of freedom and joy. He wants to do the same to this universe like the heartless monster he is."

Stephanie Ardor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Stephanie Ardor

@Skjovald_Glaciertooth: She listened to his voice, the story he told, it took a tole on him, she could tell. The way he described their Stephanie Ardor... she seemed to be almost the same as herself, until of course she killed everyone. Stephanie placed her hand upon Skjovald shoulder when he was done speaking. She felt horrible for the things he had to go through. And now here... watching the alternate world version of his own friend going through similar events... she could only imagine what he could be feeling right now. "You did what you could Skjovald, I'm sure your Stephanie, wouldn't have wanted you to blame yourself." She stood up from her bed, turned to her window that looked out into the endless vast of space. "I can't imagine what that could have been like for you... and you, on your own freewill, come to our world, to try and help..." She turned back to him, pulling her golden locks away from her face. "Thank you."

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#233  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@The Umbra Sorcerer: "You mean I could make anything I want to turn Pink in an instant? So you're saying our squad could so have pink uniforms?" A bright smile flashes on her face. "Charmix and Moonglow never taught me this before. Think about me slowly turning the world Pink?" She messes with Umbra.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

Plant man sat with his mossy legs crossed, sitting in the center of the swamp dome, vines from the ground connected to his head, he was reaching out to the botanic old ones of earth.

Greetings, Tanner Brenkov...Our champion...
I have done as you asked, band with the heroes of earth, keep the balance...
And it has not gone unnoticed, we feel the balance returning to normality, the return of heroes will bring us out of this dark age indeed...
Well good, almost a year with the balance asunder, it is about time we brought it back to equality, the good and the evil in equilibrium. I shall continue to be the ambassador on this team, for the balance...
For the balance...
Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stephanie Ardor:

Skjovald smiled wider than he had done in a long time.

"It is I who should be thanking you,"

His grin fades as he passes once more into deep thought.

"There is someone else who can help."

Stephanie Ardor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Stephanie Ardor

@Skjovald_Glaciertooth: She arched her brow, someone else? "Really? In this world?" She didn't want to get her hopes too high. "Who?"

Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stephanie Ardor:

"He does not have a name, but he followed me out of the universe Aldeon conquered. He is The Navigator, one of the most brilliant men alive. He can also change from the size of an ant to that of a giant."

Stephanie Ardor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Stephanie Ardor

@Skjovald_Glaciertooth: Stephanie stood for a moment, nodding her head. "Let's give this information to Edward, he'll get a team ready so we can go find him."

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Crimson Eagle:

"Armour is my uniform as is yours,"

Ryan threw a handful of Shuriken at the prince who simply gestured them away "projectiles" Edward laughed before being struck again across the top of his head by a concussive force. Eddy's head spun for a second the blow not strong enough to sustain itself over the princes healing factor. Deciding it was time he stopped playing fair the prince used the ability he knew would end the fight as quickly as it started. His mind locked onto his opponents location and the full force of his telepathic prowess would come crashing down on his fellow champion. His opponents will was strong but his mind was all but unprotected to a seasoned telepath. Edward plucked at Ryans mental strings aiming to casue temporary blindness but shutting down his optic nerve

(The armor thing was within CE's mind, lol)

Edward simply pushed the projectiles away with his telekinetic prowess. Now he stood smiling at Ryan. The Prince of Power activated his telepathic ability, aiming to temporarily blind the Crimson Hero. Unbeknownst to Ryan, his "other" mind, took matters into his own hand.

The dark persona became active as Edward's mind entered Ryan's, the persona telepathically responded. He's mine Windsor. I need him as he needs me. GET OUT!

Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crimson Eagle:

"We're not starting this, my friend,"

Skjovald spins Thunderstrike by the loop of the handle, creating a threatening whistle.

"And I do not think that you want to."

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#241  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@Stephanie Ardor:

(Want to fast forward and have Skjovald bring Arcane to the moon base?)

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By .Longshot.

Longshot stepped out into the viewing area overlooking the Earth. Hard to believe there was a time where this would have surprised him. His horizons had expanded beyond reason since he first shook off his shackles and ran free. In his recent absence, he had been unable to uphold any of his responsibilities. He'd spent the last several days getting reacquainted with the world, and now, it was time to become reacquainted with the Champions. Truly, a lot had changed while he was sleeping.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@Stephanie Ardor said:

@Skjovald_Glaciertooth: Stephanie stood for a moment, nodding her head. "Let's give this information to Edward, he'll get a team ready so we can go find him."

Walking in on this Blair can't help but know something is wrong. "Nova, do you need help? Who will we be looking for?"

Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@.Longshot.:

A large imposing man with golden hair and blue eyes walks into the same area as Paxton, his heavy footsteps alerting the seasoned warrior of his presence.

Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:

"His name is Arcane Xavier, he is a friend of mine. Before we parted ways, he gave me a device which I can communicate with him."

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@Skjovald_Glaciertooth: "I'll be willing to help! Haven't had a good rescue mission in a while." Blair reassuringly smiles at the big man. "I'm Cellphone Girl by the way, have we met before?"

@.Longshot.: Turning she notices Longshot. "OH MY GOD! Longshot!" She runs up to hug him as hard as she could. "Where have you been all my life? You could text me once and a while y'know."

Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:

"I am Skjovald Glaciertooth," he said with a big smile. "But we must really contact Arcane. He was part of Aldeon's experiments. He is the only one with experience in the labs that remains a free mind."

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@Skjovald_Glaciertooth: "How do we go about contacting him exactly?" Blair stared him at curiously.

Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#249  Edited By Arcane Xavier

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:

"Normally, he would use what you know as a cell phone," Arcane said, materializing through the air molecules in the base.

"But knowing the big guy, he'd call it something like a speaking stone. I recorded Aldeon's presence on the moon and decided to play a part whenever he does show up again. After all, I owe him more than a few lumps."

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By .Longshot.

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Nice to see you too," he exhaled as she pressed his rib cage into his quiver. He wanted to tell her about the coma, about the crushing guilt he felt for letting so many cries for help go unanswered in that time, but he had never been one to form overly tight bonds with his teammates. Instead, he kept his response simple, uncharacteristic, and safe, "I wanted to, but you never did give me your number."