Batman vs Terminator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By super_psycho

Batman

___THUNDER___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By ___THUNDER___

Batman would lose against a T-1000,batman would not stand a chance because he could not survive what we seen the T-1000 surive. T-1000 has survived. 

1. Shot in the eye bye sarah connor and mulitple times by the T-800 and the T-1000 healed up and was as good as new. 

2. survived a helicopter crash. 

3. beat the T-800 to where he was saying "I need a vacation." 

4. T-1000 was put in liquid nitrogen then blown into pieces and reformed from that. 

5. when the T-1000 was put in moltein steel it still took it awhile to die. 

abilities a T-1000 has. 

T-1000 can hide in the floor the wall,the ceiling,toilet,bathtub,furniture name it. 

Can take the form of any person it touches. 

Can form into metal shapes and knifes and stabbing weapons. 

T-1000 could just shove his big finger through his mouth or batmans eye and batman would be dead instantly. 

If batman wen't against a T-1000 he would get murdered!
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By bigcimmerian
@___THUNDER___ said:
Batman would lose against a T-1000,batman would not stand a chance because he could not survive what we seen the T-1000 surive. T-1000 has survived.  1. Shot in the eye bye sarah connor and mulitple times by the T-800 and the T-1000 healed up and was as good as new.  2. survived a helicopter crash.  3. beat the T-800 to where he was saying "I need a vacation."  4. T-1000 was put in liquid nitrogen then blown into pieces and reformed from that.  5. when the T-1000 was put in moltein steel it still took it awhile to die.  abilities a T-1000 has.  T-1000 can hide in the floor the wall,the ceiling,toilet,bathtub,furniture name it.  Can take the form of any person it touches.  Can form into metal shapes and knifes and stabbing weapons.  T-1000 could just shove his big finger through his mouth or batmans eye and batman would be dead instantly.  If batman wen't against a T-1000 he would get murdered!
I hate saying this because I'm sick of prep thing, but Batman would own him with ease if he has enough prep time.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Blood_guts

unless batman uses plot device spray i see no reason the terminator couldn't just break him over his knee.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MKF30

T800 breaks Batman...remember, Bane broke his back and Bane is no where near as strong as a T800...can lift multi-ton doors as it did in the end of T3....

Avatar image for dreams_of_death
dreams_of_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By dreams_of_death
@BigCimmerian said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
Batman would lose against a T-1000,batman would not stand a chance because he could not survive what we seen the T-1000 surive. T-1000 has survived.  1. Shot in the eye bye sarah connor and mulitple times by the T-800 and the T-1000 healed up and was as good as new.  2. survived a helicopter crash.  3. beat the T-800 to where he was saying "I need a vacation."  4. T-1000 was put in liquid nitrogen then blown into pieces and reformed from that.  5. when the T-1000 was put in moltein steel it still took it awhile to die.  abilities a T-1000 has.  T-1000 can hide in the floor the wall,the ceiling,toilet,bathtub,furniture name it.  Can take the form of any person it touches.  Can form into metal shapes and knifes and stabbing weapons.  T-1000 could just shove his big finger through his mouth or batmans eye and batman would be dead instantly.  If batman wen't against a T-1000 he would get murdered!
I hate saying this because I'm sick of prep thing, but Batman would own him with ease if he has enough prep time.

Dude batman doesn't have any weapons or anything to take down a T-1000 i take it you haven't seen t2 because if you have you'd know the only weakness to kill a T-1000 is moltein steel. batman with prep or not has nothing to kill a T-1000. no human at all can kill a T-1000 end of. 

TERMINATOR (T-1000) would annihilate batman within seconds.
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107  Edited By TheAvenger802

I vote Batman. i mean i have seen a normal human kill a terminator. 

dreams_of_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By dreams_of_death
@TheAvenger802 said:
I vote Batman. i mean i have seen a normal human kill a terminator. 

hm not sure what you're referring to but a human has never killed a t-1000 that was a t-800 that helped the connors defeat him. 
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Fetts

Terminator wins due to Austrian badassery. And plus I don't think Bruce has a gadget that could take down the Terminator. I could be wrong though.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Why is anyone discussing the T-1000 when Batman is fighting a T-800?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#111  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n said:
Because the T-1000 is gellin like a felon. 
___THUNDER___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ___THUNDER___

T-800 
T-850 
T-888 
T-1000 
T-1001 
T-X 

Would all Dominate Batman.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#113  Edited By entropy_aegis
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
Does'nt matter,the only version who stands a chance is the terminatrix.Even the mercury guy get's owned.    
Wrong if your talking mercury man as T-1000 TERMINATOR batman would get murdered going against a T-1000
He's wrecked Clayface,even a version which had the power of multiple Clayfaces.Stop your fanboyism,regular humans with barely any training have defeated the Terminators.Batman hit's him with an ice pellet and it's over,or maybe he melts him with his oxy torch.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Blood_guts said:
unless batman uses plot device spray i see no reason the terminator couldn't just break him over his knee.
Shame it could'nt do that Kyle Reese or John Connor.A slow robot vs a  guy who casually dodges automatic gunfire,can kick down steel and damage bazzoka proof glass and also has a wide variety of gadgets at his disposal.Terminator won't even land a hit on him.
@MKF30
said:  

T800 breaks Batman...remember, Bane broke his back and Bane is no where near as strong as a T800...can lift multi-ton doors as it did in the end of T3....
Why don't you actually try and read the actual comic before you go around making dumb comments.Bane broke him,Bane broke that.You have over 11000 posts and yet you're still using a retard argument.Oh and Bane would destroy the Terminator as well.
Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115  Edited By Comicfan47

Batman

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Blood_guts
@k4tzm4n said:
seriosly why!? 

but definitly the t-800 here. a shotgun shot here a clavical breaking jab there. batman might be tough but  he isn't stronger than a terminator and he has no way to damage one in a fist fight
___THUNDER___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ___THUNDER___
@entropy_aegis said:
@Blood_guts said:
Shame it could'nt do that Kyle Reese or John Connor.A slow robot vs a  guy who casually dodges automatic gunfire,can kick down steel and damage bazzoka proof glass and also has a wide variety of gadgets at his disposal.Terminator won't even land a hit on him.
@MKF30
said:  

Why don't you actually try and read the actual comic before you go around making dumb comments.Bane broke him,Bane broke that.You have over 11000 posts and yet you're still using a retard argument.Oh and Bane would destroy the Terminator as well.

@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
Does'nt matter,the only version who stands a chance is the terminatrix.Even the mercury guy get's owned.    
Wrong if your talking mercury man as T-1000 TERMINATOR batman would get murdered going against a T-1000
He's wrecked Clayface,even a version which had the power of multiple Clayfaces.Stop your fanboyism,regular humans with barely any training have defeated the Terminators.Batman hit's him with an ice pellet and it's over,or maybe he melts him with his oxy torch.

humans without barely training killed a terminator when? oh nm that was only one time with blind luck of a hydrolic press in t1. when sarah had reese do most of the work for her by blowing the T-800 up with a pipe bomb. 

As far as T-1000 goes you must not of seen T2 a day in your life to think batman would stand a chance against him. Batman would be dead before he had the chance to shit his wonderwoman underwear. nobody or nothing can kill a T-1000 in a hand to hand combat. batman has no super powers at all he has gadgets i'll give him that but whats it gonna do to a T-1000? get out of here. i'm not being a fanboy im pointing out actual logics your the one whos a fanboy and kisses batmans ass so much. only deadly weakness a T-1000 has is extreme heat which was moltein steel. T-1000 would kill batman within 20 seconds.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By entropy_aegis
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@Blood_guts said:
@MKF30
said:  

@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
 humans without barely training killed a terminator when? oh nm that was only one time with blind luck of a hydrolic press in t1. when sarah had reese do most of the work for her by blowing the T-800 up with a pipe bomb.  As far as T-1000 goes you must not of seen T2 a day in your life to think batman would stand a chance against him. Batman would be dead before he had the chance to shit his wonderwoman underwear. nobody or nothing can kill a T-1000 in a hand to hand combat. batman has no super powers at all he has gadgets i'll give him that but whats it gonna do to a T-1000? get out of here. i'm not being a fanboy im pointing out actual logics your the one whos a fanboy and kisses batmans ass so much. only deadly weakness a T-1000 has is extreme heat which was moltein steel. T-1000 would kill batman within 20 seconds.
Nice of you assume what i do,Shame you precious Terminator could'nt kill Sarah Connor.Batman freezes him or melts him completly.He has the weapons,has fought enemies like him and is a BULLET TIMER,you know unlike anyone in the Terminator universe. 
Batman stomps,then travels to the future and wipes out Skynet in 10 seconds.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Blood_guts
@entropy_aegis:  yeaaaaaaaah thats what happens 

why cant the terminator choke batman to death again? just asking no need to get all.... angry.... don't know why im even saying this i know someone is going to yell at me for asking such a thing.
___THUNDER___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By ___THUNDER___
@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@Blood_guts said:
@MKF30
said:  

@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
 humans without barely training killed a terminator when? oh nm that was only one time with blind luck of a hydrolic press in t1. when sarah had reese do most of the work for her by blowing the T-800 up with a pipe bomb.  As far as T-1000 goes you must not of seen T2 a day in your life to think batman would stand a chance against him. Batman would be dead before he had the chance to shit his wonderwoman underwear. nobody or nothing can kill a T-1000 in a hand to hand combat. batman has no super powers at all he has gadgets i'll give him that but whats it gonna do to a T-1000? get out of here. i'm not being a fanboy im pointing out actual logics your the one whos a fanboy and kisses batmans ass so much. only deadly weakness a T-1000 has is extreme heat which was moltein steel. T-1000 would kill batman within 20 seconds.
Nice of you assume what i do,Shame you precious Terminator could'nt kill Sarah Connor.Batman freezes him or melts him completly.He has the weapons,has fought enemies like him and is a BULLET TIMER,you know unlike anyone in the Terminator universe. Batman stomps,then travels to the future and wipes out Skynet in 10 seconds.

LMAO I doubt that you don't even have any names of any gadgets or weapon batman has. Batman has no experience fighting terminators. 

kyle reese and john connor had the most experience fighting terminator and both either wound up dead or got there asses beat by a T-800 
even a half human half terminator failed and got killed by a T-800 and you think batman stands a chance? 

freezing? dude the T-1000 survived 

1. T-1000 survived a semi explision and came out as good as new. 
2. T-1000 sruvived a helicopter crash and explosion came out as good as new. 
3. T-1000 can survive freezing so batmans freezing abilities won't help,the T-1000 survived liquid nitrogen ffs 
4. T-1000 fell in the lake of moltein steel and it still took it awhile to die. so i doubt batman has anything near as hot as a pool of moltein steel. 
5. T-1000 beat the T-800 so badly that the T-800 Needed alot of help from the connors to win. 
6. T-1000 would kill one of batmans women,take the form of them and fool batman with ease and then kill him from there. 
7. T-1000 would fool batman easily and murder him! 

T-800 on the other hand 

1. T-800 Killed a swat team of police officers in a police station and walked out on foot. 
2. T-800 survived a semi truck explosion with no damage. 
3. T-800 got blown in half with a pipe bomb and was still perfectly functional. 
4. T-800 was shot in the eye and lived of course batman would of been dead. 
5. T-800 killed off all the great warriors ever existed as i mentioned. 
6. T-800 in T4 survived freezing and a pile of moltein steel. 
7. T-800 would dominate batman doesn't have the technology to take out any TERMINATOR model at all. 

T-800,T-850,T-1000,T-X Would all destroy with ease.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Blood_guts said:
@entropy_aegis:  yeaaaaaaaah thats what happens  why cant the terminator choke batman to death again? just asking no need to get all.... angry.... don't know why im even saying this i know someone is going to yell at me for asking such a thing.
Because um lets see 
Batman is about near 10 times stronger than any normal human,which includes those in the Terminator universe. 
He's 10 times faster 
Is a master of every fighting style 
So good luck getting your hands on him. 
He wrecked a Superman robot from the Fortress of Solitude with a sonic device,he can do the same to the Terminator 
@___THUNDER___
said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@Blood_guts said:
@MKF30
said:  

@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
Nice of you assume what i do,Shame you precious Terminator could'nt kill Sarah Connor.Batman freezes him or melts him completly.He has the weapons,has fought enemies like him and is a BULLET TIMER,you know unlike anyone in the Terminator universe. Batman stomps,then travels to the future and wipes out Skynet in 10 seconds.
LMAO I doubt that you don't even have any names of any gadgets or weapon batman has. Batman has no experience fighting terminators.  kyle reese and john connor had the most experience fighting terminator and both either wound up dead or got there asses beat by a T-800 even a half human half terminator failed and got killed by a T-800 and you think batman stands a chance?  freezing? dude the T-1000 survived  1. T-1000 survived a semi explision and came out as good as new. 2. T-1000 sruvived a helicopter crash and explosion came out as good as new. 3. T-1000 can survive freezing so batmans freezing abilities won't help,the T-1000 survived liquid nitrogen ffs 4. T-1000 fell in the lake of moltein steel and it still took it awhile to die. so i doubt batman has anything near as hot as a pool of moltein steel. 5. T-1000 beat the T-800 so badly that the T-800 Needed alot of help from the connors to win. 6. T-1000 would kill one of batmans women,take the form of them and fool batman with ease and then kill him from there. 7. T-1000 would fool batman easily and murder him!  T-800 on the other hand   1. T-800 Killed a swat team of police officers in a police station and walked out on foot. 2. T-800 survived a semi truck explosion with no damage. 3. T-800 got blown in half with a pipe bomb and was still perfectly functional. 4. T-800 was shot in the eye and lived of course batman would of been dead. 5. T-800 killed off all the great warriors ever existed as i mentioned. 6. T-800 in T4 survived freezing and a pile of moltein steel. 7. T-800 would dominate batman doesn't have the technology to take out any TERMINATOR model at all.  T-800,T-850,T-1000,T-X Would all destroy with ease.
Dumb,irrelevant post.Batman has fought much more dangerous robots than him and Kyle Reese? Connor LMAO.Batman would floor both in second each.He's also fought Clayface(multiple versions) all more dangerous than T-1000.
___THUNDER___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ___THUNDER___
@entropy_aegis said:
@Blood_guts said:
@entropy_aegis:  yeaaaaaaaah thats what happens  why cant the terminator choke batman to death again? just asking no need to get all.... angry.... don't know why im even saying this i know someone is going to yell at me for asking such a thing.
Because um lets see 
Batman is about near 10 times stronger than any normal human,which includes those in the Terminator universe. 
He's 10 times faster 
He wrecked a Superman robot from the Fortress of Solitude with a sonic device,he can do the same to the Terminator 
@___THUNDER___
said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@Blood_guts said:
@MKF30
said:  

@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
LMAO I doubt that you don't even have any names of any gadgets or weapon batman has. Batman has no experience fighting terminators.  kyle reese and john connor had the most experience fighting terminator and both either wound up dead or got there asses beat by a T-800 even a half human half terminator failed and got killed by a T-800 and you think batman stands a chance?  freezing? dude the T-1000 survived  1. T-1000 survived a semi explision and came out as good as new. 2. T-1000 sruvived a helicopter crash and explosion came out as good as new. 3. T-1000 can survive freezing so batmans freezing abilities won't help,the T-1000 survived liquid nitrogen ffs 4. T-1000 fell in the lake of moltein steel and it still took it awhile to die. so i doubt batman has anything near as hot as a pool of moltein steel. 5. T-1000 beat the T-800 so badly that the T-800 Needed alot of help from the connors to win. 6. T-1000 would kill one of batmans women,take the form of them and fool batman with ease and then kill him from there. 7. T-1000 would fool batman easily and murder him!  T-800 on the other hand   1. T-800 Killed a swat team of police officers in a police station and walked out on foot. 2. T-800 survived a semi truck explosion with no damage. 3. T-800 got blown in half with a pipe bomb and was still perfectly functional. 4. T-800 was shot in the eye and lived of course batman would of been dead. 5. T-800 killed off all the great warriors ever existed as i mentioned. 6. T-800 in T4 survived freezing and a pile of moltein steel. 7. T-800 would dominate batman doesn't have the technology to take out any TERMINATOR model at all.  T-800,T-850,T-1000,T-X Would all destroy with ease.
Dumb,irrelevant post.Batman has fought much more dangerous robots than him and Kyle Reese? Connor LMAO.Batman would floor both in second each.He's also fought Clayface(multiple versions) all more dangerous than T-1000.

Really because in T4 christian bail which is batman was in the movie and the T-800 kicked his ass without a problem lmao face it dude your lord and savior would get dominated!  

clayface is not even a trillion lightyears to be God like enough to become anything near close to a TERMINATOR (T-1000) a T-1000 would of whooped a thousand clayfaces. plus clayface has nothing to do with the topic,i named off everything a T-1000 survived and you can't come up with anything that batman could do to kill a T-1000 which tells me your out of things to say to where your resorting to other characters barmans defeated. face it dude your done.
Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#123  Edited By Comicfan47

Wowwwwwwwww

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By entropy_aegis
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@Blood_guts said:
Because um lets see 
He's 10 times faster 
@___THUNDER___
said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@Blood_guts said:
@MKF30
said:  

@entropy_aegis said:
@___THUNDER___ said:
@entropy_aegis said:
Really because in T4 christian bail which is batman was in the movie and the T-800 kicked his ass without a problem lmao face it dude your lord and savior would get dominated!   clayface is not even a trillion lightyears to be God like enough to become anything near close to a TERMINATOR (T-1000) a T-1000 would of whooped a thousand clayfaces. plus clayface has nothing to do with the topic,i named off everything a T-1000 survived and you can't come up with anything that batman could do to kill a T-1000 which tells me your out of things to say to where your resorting to other characters barmans defeated. face it dude your done.
HAHAHAHA,Christain Bale HAHAHAHA. 
Thanks for the laughs buddy.
ALdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By ALdragon17

Your crazy Batman wins, if he has all of his weapon at his despot. We do not know what gadgets are in the Batman cave, that is mark Classified information. Batman is on Gotham City, where has all the knowledge of every bat cave that is hidden. Batman is already prep to go to war. He has sensor around Gotham telling him where and when attack might be. Predator was the super killer and Batman took him down. Superman couldn't hear him coming, freaking SUPERMAN. I would say Superman has better hearing than a Terminator. The battle is in a Gotham Junk yard (he might have a bat cave, there too), he can probably get his plane or boat in secs, bring more guns to play, might bring out Brand X into the mix. The man has Satellite at his command. 

"The most dangerous man on Earth," says Superman. Nuff said.

___THUNDER___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By ___THUNDER___
@ALdragon17 said:
Your crazy Batman wins, if he has all of his weapon at his despot. We do not know what gadgets are in the Batman cave, that is mark Classified information. Batman is on Gotham City, where has all the knowledge of every bat cave that is hidden. Batman is already prep to go to war. He has sense around Gotham telling him where and when attack might be. Predator was the super killer and Batman took him down. Superman couldn't hear him coming, freaking SUPERMAN. I would say Superman has better hearing than a Terminator. The battle is in a Gotham Junk yard (he might have a bat cave, there too), he can probably get his plane or boat in secs, bring more guns to play, might bring out Brand X into the mix. The man has Satellite at his command. 

"The most dangerous man on Earth," says Superman. Nuff said.

Batman always kept krytonite hidding and he always cheated by using it on Superman thats the only reason batman won. superman isnt the worlds most dangerous man,dude doomsday killed superman ffs without krytonite,it was a hand to hand battle. 

T-1000 is a different ball game. T-1000 can go invisible and come at batman out of no where and killed him.
ALdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ALdragon17

"Chances favors the Prepared Mind"

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Blood_guts
@ALdragon17: welp lol i like your aproach much better. at least theres no flameing in proverbs. welcome to the debate lol i hope you brought acid there are trolls afoot.
ALdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ALdragon17

Remember, what I said, Sensor around Gotham. T-1000 is made from poly-alloy (liquid metal), Batman uses sonar, the use of PING that navy warships detected enemy ships. Thats why his eyes are white all the time, its built in his freaking cowl.

ALdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ALdragon17

I'm like Simon Belmount with my Vampire Killer Whip. Oh, have one more thing, T-1000 is made from know subsist. The Predator was freaking alien from another world, weapons that cut, but are light weight.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Blood_guts

that arnold bot in terminator salvation was booking it after those dudes. if he caught hold of them i don't think they would be living. i see no reason why the terminator couldn't run right up and kill him with one robo punch. sure batman is fast but at a certain point punching a giant metal robot DOESNT DO ANYTHING. 

oh and batarang? meet real projectile BUCKSHOT.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Blood_guts said:

that arnold bot in terminator salvation was booking it after those dudes. if he caught hold of them i don't think they would be living. i see no reason why the terminator couldn't run right up and kill him with one robo punch. sure batman is fast but at a certain point punching a giant metal robot DOESNT DO ANYTHING.  oh and batarang? meet real projectile BUCKSHOT.

Batman has taken hits from stronger superhumans than Terminators,and how do you know that punches won't do anything? when was the robot punched by a man who can kick down a steel door,destroy bazzoka proof glass with his fists and kicked down a tree?  
An explosive batarang shoved inside his mouth is gonna take him out permanently. 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By MKF30
@entropy_aegis said:

Bane would die so fast against a T800, humor me....Why don't you actually WATCH a Terminator movie whoever you are, funny sounds like Zoom.... As soon as Bane loses his stupid venom, he's done not to mention Batman among others beat him normally who are far less powerful then a T800....also, you're beyond wrong if you actually think Bane is more powerful then a T800...try watching T2, T3 and T4 then get back to me...Bane would DIE if he tried holding up a multi-ton door that's able to take a nuke blast, he'd be crushed or having lava poured on his body not to mention taking a a grenade shot to the chest would kill him instantly....

And yes I've read comics, and have a ton would you like to see? JL especially, I love these Batman fanboys that think he can beat anyone WITHOUT prep but no... 

What can Batman do to him without prep, toss a batarang at him? Some plastique? Humor me.... 

Batman will die here, period without Prep and given the weapons...so next time instead of being a blind fanboy, and saying "others make dumb comments" try thinking first before making pointless posts towards others... 

In case you're unaware as a big Terminator fan myself, guns, grenade launchers do minor damage to a T800...and last time I checked Batman doesn't use guns so good luck with that.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

For the last time, Bane's best feats are off venom.  He doesn't require it to be at his best.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By super_psycho
@MKF30 said:
@entropy_aegis said:

Bane would die so fast against a T800, humor me....Why don't you actually WATCH a Terminator movie whoever you are, funny sounds like Zoom.... As soon as Bane loses his stupid venom, he's done not to mention Batman among others beat him normally who are far less powerful then a T800....also, you're beyond wrong if you actually think Bane is more powerful then a T800...try watching T2, T3 and T4 then get back to me...Bane would DIE if he tried holding up a multi-ton door that's able to take a nuke blast, he'd be crushed or having lava poured on his body not to mention taking a a grenade shot to the chest would kill him instantly.... And yes I've read comics, and have a ton would you like to see? JL especially, I love these Batman fanboys that think he can beat anyone WITHOUT prep but no...  What can Batman do to him without prep, toss a batarang at him? Some plastique? Humor me....  Batman will die here, period without Prep and given the weapons...so next time instead of being a blind fanboy, and saying "others make dumb comments" try thinking first before making pointless posts towards others...  In case you're unaware as a big Terminator fan myself, guns, grenade launchers do minor damage to a T800...and last time I checked Batman doesn't use guns so good luck with that.
nobody is here to humor you...Open ur eyes batman has variety of batarangs T800 won't even know what hit him...
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By MKF30

This post alone humors me ^ lol btw, it's an expression in case you're not aware... 

And Batman's little batarangs won't dent a T800....you open your eyes. Seriously, think about it if grenade launchers, rockets, plasma blasts to the chest doesn't STOP a T800...what the hell is a stupid, little batarang going to do? lol @k4tzm4n said: 

@K4
Ok, fair enough...but my point is Bane on or off of it is not more powerful then a T800....and if he is I'd have to see some solid evidence. 

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

LOOOL The way people overrate Batman and his 'prep time' on this site is quite funny tbh.

With his PIS BullCrap, Batman could probably kick Spectre in the fac...... oh wait..
You people make it sound like Batman could take down Post-Recton Beyonder and The Living Tribunal at the same time if given 10 years of 'prep time'.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By super_psycho
@MKF30 said:
This post alone humors me ^ lol btw, it's an expression in case you're not aware... 

And Batman's little batarangs won't dent a T800....you open your eyes. Seriously, think about it if grenade launchers, rockets, plasma blasts to the chest doesn't STOP a T800...what the hell is a stupid, little batarang going to do? lol @k4tzm4n said:   @K4Ok, fair enough...but my point is Bane on or off of it is not more powerful then a T800....and if he is I'd have to see some solid evidence. 
yet he was deafeated by average humans lol .... Plasma blasts were damaging T-800 ..what is T-800 going to do against electric batarang, sonic batarang and magnetic batarang?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@MKF30
Bane is clearly less durable and weaker than a T-800, but he's smarter and a more skilled combatant, imo.
dreams_of_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By dreams_of_death
@entropy_aegis said:
@Blood_guts said:

that arnold bot in terminator salvation was booking it after those dudes. if he caught hold of them i don't think they would be living. i see no reason why the terminator couldn't run right up and kill him with one robo punch. sure batman is fast but at a certain point punching a giant metal robot DOESNT DO ANYTHING.  oh and batarang? meet real projectile BUCKSHOT.

Batman has taken hits from stronger superhumans than Terminators,and how do you know that punches won't do anything? when was the robot punched by a man who can kick down a steel door,destroy bazzoka proof glass with his fists and kicked down a tree?  An explosive batarang shoved inside his mouth is gonna take him out permanently. 

Batman has more weaknesses than any TERMINATOR model. T-600 or under would be the only model batman might be able to beat. batmans only cheated at defeating other stronger villains by researching there weakness. T-1000 only has one weakness and thats extreme heat to kill him which batman doesn't have at all. batmans weak because 

1. batman has no super powers. 

2. batman is human and can bleed and die which a T-1000 would take him out within seconds. 

3. T-1000 can take the form of one of batmans women and fool batman then kill him off from there. 

4. batman would only win if he had a savior like a T-800 like the connors did. 

5. you said earlier that batman would mop the floor with kyle reese and john connor which might be so but reese and connor have experiences fighting terminators and batman has no experience at all. 

6. T-1000 could go invisible and hide in batmans batmobeal and kill him off with ease. 

7. T-1000 has ability to form into knives so he could easily stab batman in the eyes or the mouth. 

Don't you get it the T-1000 could have sex with batmans women right in front of his face just for fun and batman couldn't do anything about it.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@dreams_of_death

5. you said earlier that batman would mop the floor with kyle reese and john connor which might be so but reese and connor have experiences fighting terminators and batman has no experience at all. 

Considering all that Batman has encountered, the T-800 is hardly new or stunning technology. 
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By OptimusPalm
@dreams_of_death: Hello Terminator Fan. Back again?
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By bigcimmerian
I hate this thread, Batman defeated Amazo, but he had little help from Nightwing though, I read somewhere that Batman has enough weapons on him to destroy several city blocks, this maybe sounds stupid. Bruce without morals would kill John Connor and Kyle Reese without trying so don't compare humans like them to Batman. Bruce could sneek up on Terminator and put explosive batarang in his head which would destroy his head. Terminator is 1-3 tonner at best and Batman defeated much stronger and durable opponents.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By bigcimmerian
@dreams_of_death said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Blood_guts said:

Batman has taken hits from stronger superhumans than Terminators,and how do you know that punches won't do anything? when was the robot punched by a man who can kick down a steel door,destroy bazzoka proof glass with his fists and kicked down a tree?  An explosive batarang shoved inside his mouth is gonna take him out permanently. 
Batman has more weaknesses than any TERMINATOR model. T-600 or under would be the only model batman might be able to beat. batmans only cheated at defeating other stronger villains by researching there weakness. T-1000 only has one weakness and thats extreme heat to kill him which batman doesn't have at all. batmans weak because  1. batman has no super powers.  2. batman is human and can bleed and die which a T-1000 would take him out within seconds.  3. T-1000 can take the form of one of batmans women and fool batman then kill him off from there.  4. batman would only win if he had a savior like a T-800 like the connors did.  5. you said earlier that batman would mop the floor with kyle reese and john connor which might be so but reese and connor have experiences fighting terminators and batman has no experience at all.  6. T-1000 could go invisible and hide in batmans batmobeal and kill him off with ease.  7. T-1000 has ability to form into knives so he could easily stab batman in the eyes or the mouth.  Don't you get it the T-1000 could have sex with batmans women right in front of his face just for fun and batman couldn't do anything about it.
1. It doesn't matter 
3. Batman is one of the smartest men on Earth, he can't be fooled so easily. 
5. Batman has fought and defeated much stronger and more durable robots than terminators so he is very skilled at fighting robots 
6. Batmobile have many sensors which would alert Batman 
7. lol stab Batman? Have you ever seen Batman stabed or shot?
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#145  Edited By dernman

I only skimmed the posts so I have to ask.
1 Why are people talking about the T-1000 when the match up is against T-800.
2 Why are people talking about modern Batman when its classic Batman that's fighting.

P.S. I don't it's hard to imagine having a terminator follow you to the junkyard then use that magnetic crane thing to dump it in a car crusher.
You hardly need Batman lvl character for that.

SNAKE145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By SNAKE145
@BigCimmerian said:
@dreams_of_death said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Blood_guts said:

Batman has more weaknesses than any TERMINATOR model. T-600 or under would be the only model batman might be able to beat. batmans only cheated at defeating other stronger villains by researching there weakness. T-1000 only has one weakness and thats extreme heat to kill him which batman doesn't have at all. batmans weak because  1. batman has no super powers.  2. batman is human and can bleed and die which a T-1000 would take him out within seconds.  3. T-1000 can take the form of one of batmans women and fool batman then kill him off from there.  4. batman would only win if he had a savior like a T-800 like the connors did.  5. you said earlier that batman would mop the floor with kyle reese and john connor which might be so but reese and connor have experiences fighting terminators and batman has no experience at all.  6. T-1000 could go invisible and hide in batmans batmobeal and kill him off with ease.  7. T-1000 has ability to form into knives so he could easily stab batman in the eyes or the mouth.  Don't you get it the T-1000 could have sex with batmans women right in front of his face just for fun and batman couldn't do anything about it.
1. It doesn't matter 3. Batman is one of the smartest men on Earth, he can't be fooled so easily. 5. Batman has fought and defeated much stronger and more durable robots than terminators so he is very skilled at fighting robots 6. Batmobile have many sensors which would alert Batman 7. lol stab Batman? Have you ever seen Batman stabed or shot?

LOL stabbed? batman has weak spots on his suit. eyes and mouth as i stated. it can happen. 

T-1000 would murder batman,what does batman have to take down a T-1000? he has no super powers,all he has is martial art skills,batmans no different from james bond and thats the Gods honest truth. 

When has batman survived what T-1000 has survived? which is. 

1. explosion in a semi and came out as good as new. 

2. T-1000 survived liquid nitrogen and seem'd perfectly functional and still kicked the T-800's real bad. 

3. T-1000 survived a helicopter crash and came out as good as new. 

Batman would of died seriously you think he stands a chance? I DON'T THINK SO.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By texasdeathmatch

And from the ashes he RISES AGAIN!

_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By _Marco_Smith_
@texasdeathmatch: Seems the T-1000 has gained popularity in the battle forums.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By super_psycho
@texasdeathmatch said:
And from the ashes he RISES AGAIN!
more like "vapors"
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@_Marco_Smith_ said:
@texasdeathmatch: Seems the T-1000 has gained popularity in the battle forums.
Ugh, its sad too, cause Terminator 2 is such a good movie and these threads are totally killing my appreciation for it.