Batman vs Terminator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for terminator_name
TERMINATOR_NAME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By TERMINATOR_NAME
@texasdeathmatch said:
@TERMINATOR_NAME said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@KING_TERMINATOR: Yes, I totally hate those facts.   And those weren't photoshopped, they actually happened in the movie and TV show.
 No it isn't facts,the only time the T-1000 died of extreme heat was in T2 and that was sarah and the T-800 that did that not Terry. Get your facts straight.  
BUT BATMAN NEVER DIED IN HIS MOVIES SO HE OBVIOUSLY CAN'T DIE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, MISTER.

Batmans a human,all humans die what part of that dont you get? if terminators the villain than any villains gonna die. only reason batman doesnt is because hes the "Super Hero" and thats why the writers want him to be superman like or terminator like so much. what a bunch of bs. 

When the T-800 And T-850 were savior the T-800 only died so they cant find a way to create skynet same thing with the T-850 he pulled out his last fuel cell fighting the T-X because he knew it was his only chance to kill her. if it would of been the T-850 and batman. batman would of died from that explosion too,probably quicker than the T-850 did.
TERMINATOR_NAME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By TERMINATOR_NAME
@texasdeathmatch said:
@TERMINATOR_NAME: YOU GETS YOUR LOGICS STRAIGHT FIRST. IN BATMAN BEGINS HE LIFTED A REALLY HEAVY WOODEN BEAM, IT HAD TO BE AT LEAST 10 TONS. SO HE CAN OBVIOUSLY KICK TERMINATOR'S AZZ

lmao@  wooden beam, a blast door that the T-850 lifted weighed thousands of tons more than that.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@TERMINATOR_NAME
It looks like you're running low on user name ideas. 
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@TERMINATOR_NAME: BUT BATMAN HAS SUPERHUMAN FRIENDS. HE CAN JUST CALL SUPERMAN ON HIS CELL PHONE AND BE LIKE, "YO SUPEZ, THIS ROBOT IS GETTING UP ALL IN MY SH*TZ, I NEED YOU THROW HIM IN A VOLCANO OR SUMTIN, DAWG."

AND SUPERMAN WOULD BE LIKE, "SURE THING, BRO" AND THEN SLAP AROUND T-800 or T-1000 or T-X B4 DUMPING HIM IN A SUPER BIG VOLCANO. DUH.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Batman wins.

TERMINATOR_NAME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By TERMINATOR_NAME
@texasdeathmatch said:
@TERMINATOR_NAME: BUT BATMAN HAS SUPERHUMAN FRIENDS. HE CAN JUST CALL SUPERMAN ON HIS CELL PHONE AND BE LIKE, "YO SUPEZ, THIS ROBOT IS GETTING UP ALL IN MY SH*TZ, I NEED YOU THROW HIM IN A VOLCANO OR SUMTIN, DAWG."  AND SUPERMAN WOULD BE LIKE, "SURE THING, BRO" AND THEN SLAP AROUND T-800 or T-1000 or T-X B4 DUMPING HIM IN A SUPER BIG VOLCANO. DUH.

Right so you just proved my point batman couldn't defeat any terminator model hand to hand so he'd have to call superman or the other superhuman characters to help him. LMAO yea i'd have to agree with that because if batman went against a T-1000 or T-x toe to toe 

He would get murdered.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#207  Edited By Mercy_
@k4tzm4n@texasdeathmatch:  
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Batman wins.
TERMINATOR_NAME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By TERMINATOR_NAME

T-800,T-850,T-1000,T-X would all destroy any model wins against batman so i think im gonna ignore you now mkay?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By MKF30

It's all good man, I used to let the MK haters get to me and I'd flame them but it's not worth it... 

Way I see it, some people know what they're talking about. Others don't, but one thing I do know is any topic on here I've noticed that has Batman, Zoom, Galactus or Hulk involved always goes their way regardless of who they're facing....even if they're facing someone more powerful then them.  

I'm sure if you said, T800 fights Batman H2H people would say Batman wins because he's "Batman" yet people with guns, more powerful weapons struggle against them...but Batman is magical, didn't you know? lol He can do anything... 

I remember that guy Spike was always saying RC stomps Terminator over and over and flamed people, that match up speaks for itself....lol I don't even get mad over it, I just laugh now. Over time you'll learn to do the same, it's not worth getting banned over. If you feel someone is mocking you or baiting you, just flag their post or tell a mod.  

I've learned a long time ago not to care what people think in terms of my personal opinion, I just can't see Batman winning here without prep....if he had prep different story, but no prep directly faced off against a T800? With little weaponry? Batman will lose. 

I even remember him in the cartoon Batman/Superman movie where he was struggling just to get away from a small robot that looked like a crab...and needed Superman to kill it. Funny stuff, 0:35 in...while it's not canon to the comics, every video port of Batman he doesn't do anything that impressive... I can't just find the clip but Batman is running away from it literally first with a jetpack, then once it breaks he uses his grappling hook running away from it for blocks instead of fighting it.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@MKF30:

It's all good man, I used to let the MK haters get to me and I'd flame them but it's not worth it...

Cool dude, relate to the guy who refuses to listen to anyone else's argument (via reposting the same thing over and over again) and has been banned roughly 14 times in the past week. I can see why everyone respects your level of debating on this site. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

LOL. 

MKF, just because someone doesn't agree doesn't make them a "hater." 

Batman in pure h2h loses to a T-800, but that's NOT the scenario in the OP.  Batman has his standard gear, and he has the tools to disable the T_800 (emp/electric/etc).  He's got this.  He's not dumb enough to duke it out with the T-800 upon seeing regular strikes don't do jack.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@TERMINATOR_NAME said:

T-800,T-850,T-1000,T-X would all destroy any model wins against batman so i think im gonna ignore you now mkay?

Batman wins.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@k4tzm4n: I love how people throw around the word "hater" without knowing what it means.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch
Stop hating on haters, hater.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30
People would say Batman wins due to the fact the OP tossed every weapon in Batman's possession to use. Which includes some rather potent Batarangs.
Not to mention the T-800 series had trouble with significantly less. 

@texasdeathmatch said:

@MKF30:

Cool dude, relate to the guy who refuses to listen to anyone else's argument and has been banned roughly 14 times in the past week. I can see why everyone respects your level of debating on this site
I could list a great deal of folks that would disagree. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@k4tzm4n: I believe its spelled h8rs
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@isaac_clarke
He was being sarcastic, sir. 

But I guess they don't use a lot of sarcasm while fighting Necromorphs ;)
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By MKF30
@texasdeathmatch said:

@MKF30:

Cool dude, relate to the guy who refuses to listen to anyone else's argument (via reposting the same thing over and over again) and has been banned roughly 14 times in the past week. I can see why everyone respects your level of debating on this site. 
Ok, first off I can get along with everyone and anyone, I am not two faced like others on here where one second I'll be "cool" with someone then hate them for not agreeing....but if you want to have that mentality, be my guest. 

Secondly, everyone? You mean spike, nick, isaac, zoom etc is not everyone...some of those which getting banned far more then this guy has...not defending him, just pointing that out...a lot of people do respect me and I have a ton of followers, not bragging but if "everyone" didn't respect me then I'd doubt I'd have anyone following me... 

But honestly, while the guy could stop doing things to get banned. I still noticed some people are hating on him for same reasons some people hate on me in other topics...for having difference in opinion. Which is lame... 

Besides, if you have any questions for me I posted reasons why Batman would struggle here but as usual people ignore it... 

That being said, ask me if I care if a few trolls don't respect me because the positives outweigh the negatives....but then again, this is the internet so if you have to gain "respect" on the net, then that's just sad all together.  

You're  Fake.... 

lol by all means dude, unfollow...there goes my sat night...fake people aren't worth my time.

@K4, exactly my point but you should also tell that to people like Zoom, Nick, Spike etc, etc who have clearly hated on me for having difference in opinion...now am I saying the guy here should have done what he did to get banned? Not at all....but I've noticed on here a lot of how do you say "bias" towards characters such as Batman in several topics where he's obviously overmatched... 

The OP you're right does state no H2H, I was just using that as a theoretical scenario...while being sarcastic. However, the OP also states Batman has no prep...which against a T800 makes a big difference here which is why I feel T800 would prevail here. 

Psycho, Plasma blasts damaged him to a minor extent...it didn't stop him, and he was good as new once he cut out the damaged power cell....again, clearly you didn't see this film. 

No I'm not, Bane is intelligent but not more then Connor given his feats in his universe... 

Leading the human race resistance to victory>>>>anything Bane has done. T800 was not defeated by humans, they were only defeated because of their weapons....H2H humans die, period. BTW, Bane has gotten beaten by TT and Robins lol. 

Yeah, a shotgun would KO if not kill Batman all together given it's targeting system and Batman taking out a dumb, drone Superman robot isn't impressive....since they're no where near as powerful as Superman himself, just drones to take his place and work for him. 

Isaac, significantly less such as?  

Because last time I checked, Bane broke Bats back(another human just stronger) yet no where on T800's level....so what exactly is Batman going to do to T800(besides die I mean)
moviecollector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By moviecollector
@texasdeathmatch said:
@MKF30:

It's not the fact he relates to me because he agrees with my point of view about the terminators it's just the way he see's it and his point of view on terminator defeating batman. hes right anytime the debates about superman,batman,the hulk,galactus then its always those 4 characters that always win,you only talk about one characters strenghth,powers and abilities but only talk about the other characters weakness and not there abilitys which shows your just being a fanboy. you got your good points but 

TERMINATOR's of any model still stomp!
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@isaac_clarke: Haha, what are you talking about?! Finish Move youtube videos are totally legit feats!
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By isaac_clarke
@k4tzm4n:  
@texasdeathmatch:  

Oh boo Sarcasm has smitten me once again.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@MKF30
There's a difference between having a different opinion and being a blind fanboy.  TERMINATOR_FAN has displayed numerous times why he's not supporting the Terminator well, but instead flat-out trolling.  This has been more than transparent for a long time now.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By texasdeathmatch

And this is starting to turn into a high school drama. 

"I have more friends than you!"

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#225  Edited By Erik

Seems like now that the dust has settled, the winner is obviously Batman. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@moviecollector
Batman with standard gear stomps ANY Terminator model. 

Two can play that game, sir.  I advise you shun away before you feel the full force of the Bat-factor. 

@texasdeathmatch: 
There's a "z" at the end of "h8r" but I'll let that typo slide. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Erik said:

Seems like now that the dust has settled, the winner is obviously Batman. 

The dust is from the remains of the T-800 as well.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@moviecollector: ah jeez, you switched accounts again? You gotta give me a heads up man, I can't keep track everytime you get banned and decide to make a new name.
moviecollector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By moviecollector
@k4tzm4n said:

@moviecollector: Batman with standard gear stomps ANY Terminator model.  Two can play that game, sir.  I advise you shun away before you feel the full force of the Bat-factor.  @texasdeathmatch: There's a "z" at the end of "h8r" but I'll let that typo slide. 

Batman: 

1. has no super powers or abilities just a costume. 

2. all he has is a batmobile and tools. 

3. Wtf is batman gonna do to a T-1000? even if batman smashed it into pieces it would reform. 

T-1000:

1. Ability to go invisisble by hiding in floors or walls as i repeativly said. 

2. T-1000 can stab batman in the face with ease seeing he has weak spots there. 

3. batmans technology is no where near good enough to dominate a T-1000 

4. only deadly weakness T-1000 has is extreme heat which batman has nothing near as hot as moltein steel to kill a T-1000 with. 

5. T-1000 or T-x would annihilate batman to crums.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@moviecollector

has no super powers or abilities just a costume.

And that is exactly why no one respects you, even when you try to be serious and sound educated. 

It's not just a costume, and he has a lot more in his arsenal than you clearly know. I'd say read a comic, but I don't know if you'd have time after watching reruns on Terminator all day.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moviecollector said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@moviecollector: Batman with standard gear stomps ANY Terminator model.  Two can play that game, sir.  I advise you shun away before you feel the full force of the Bat-factor.  @texasdeathmatch: There's a "z" at the end of "h8r" but I'll let that typo slide. 

Batman: 

1. has no super powers or abilities just a costume. 

2. all he has is a batmobile and tools. 

3. Wtf is batman gonna do to a T-1000? even if batman smashed it into pieces it would reform. 

T-1000:

1. Ability to go invisisble by hiding in floors or walls as i repeativly said. 

2. T-1000 can stab batman in the face with ease seeing he has weak spots there. 

3. batmans technology is no where near good enough to dominate a T-1000 

4. only deadly weakness T-1000 has is extreme heat which batman has nothing near as hot as moltein steel to kill a T-1000 with. 

5. T-1000 or T-x would annihilate batman to crums.

Batman wins. Why? Short and sweet version is that Terminator is, well, stupid. Batman is no such thing. Brain defeats brawn 99.99% of the time.  

The .1% variable accounts for cosmic anomalies.
moviecollector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By moviecollector
@texasdeathmatch said:
@moviecollector

has no super powers or abilities just a costume.

And that is exactly why no one respects you, even when you try to be serious and sound educated.   It's not just a costume, and he has a lot more in his arsenal than you clearly know. I'd say read a comic, but I don't know if you'd have time after watching reruns on Terminator all day.

Well thats true batmans suit was bullet proof and stuff yes and batman could survive fire if he covered his face,but as i said "Batman still has weak spots" in the eyes and mouth so if the T-1000 got batman in a situation to stab batman in the eyes or the mouth than batman would die! 

logically a T-1000 would win because of that. T-1000 got blown in the eye by sarahs shotgun and he healed right back up instantly. Batman would of died!
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By cattlebattle

I'd really like to know what the Mods say to this guy every time they have to ban him...whats going to happen after this thread is locked??

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By MKF30
@k4tzm4n said:

@MKF30: There's a difference between having a different opinion and being a blind fanboy.  TERMINATOR_FAN has displayed numerous times why he's not supporting the Terminator well, but instead flat-out trolling.  This has been more than transparent for a long time now.

I'm just pointing out that some people(not everyone in here) some are some of the same who have given me a hard time or others for merely having difference in opinion. 

As far as the situation is concerned, I'll stick with the T800 winning here because Bats has no prep...I can agree to disagree respectfully though. I can see your case if someone is just baiting, trolling whatever...but just saying there have been certain users who I won't say but have been banned recently(not this terminator guy) in other topics where they flame me for proving them wrong or posting evidence backing my own claims...yet they take the flaming route... 

I won't say every Terminator beats Batman, obviously....to me it depends on the model and situation personally. 

Isaac, it's called sarcasm...clearly Texas was puzzled why I didn't attack the terminator kid...but yeah, your debating skills are so "godlike" 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By isaac_clarke

Hypocrisy meter is off the chart.

moviecollector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By moviecollector

Well as far as the T-800 goes batman might be able to beat him but a T-1000 i'd doubt it. i'm gonna point out rumors i heard about T-1000's and i believe it. 

The reason you never see T-1000's is because skynet is so afraid that The T-1000's will rebel against them and if that happened even skynet the T-1000's manufactures wouldn't be able to stop it. even skynet didn't trust T-1000's thats why you never see em.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@moviecollector: That's actually an interesting fact. No sarcasm.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By MKF30
 @cattlebattle said:
I'd really like to know what the Mods say to this guy every time they have to ban him...whats going to happen after this thread is locked??
I'd like to see Terry personally vs. a T800, now THAT'S a match up!
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By cattlebattle
@MKF30 said:
 @cattlebattle said:
I'd like to see Terry personally vs. a T800, now THAT'S a match up!
Please.....don't give him ideas
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Or a T-1000 versus Scorpion!

moviecollector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By moviecollector
@texasdeathmatch said:

No T-1000 vs subzero,since T-1000 can get damaged from extreme cold than sub might be able to do some damage depending on the temperature of the freezing.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By cattlebattle
@texasdeathmatch said:
T-800 vs Lui Kang would be more appropriate
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By super_psycho
@isaac_clarke said:
 Hypocrisy meter is off the chart.
he just broke it 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@moviecollector: Exactly, that would be too easy. I'm sure MK has some good evidence to back up Scorpion.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@cattlebattle said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
But dude, Liu Kang is a human. No human can beat any Terminator, duh.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By cattlebattle
@texasdeathmatch said:
@cattlebattle said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
But dude, Liu Kang is a human. No human can beat any Terminator, duh.
I know, which is weird, as a Terminator fan I'd figure the guy has seen every movie...as far as I remember a human defeated the Terminator in every movie...except T3...but I though that film was rendered non canon or some crap
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By MKF30

Hypocrites calling others hypocrites, that's rich lol 

@cattlebattle said:

@texasdeathmatch said:
lol, I was thinking of making that thread Terry vs. T800...oh god no more MK topics! lol 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#248  Edited By entropy_aegis
@MKF30 said:
 Psycho, cleary you have no knowledge of what a T800 can do.....yes Batman has fought Superhumans but never killed them and often needs the rest of the JL for help, again has had his back broken by Bane someone who is far less powerful then an actual machine that's capable of holding tons literally and survived lava being poured on it and then being frozen...and yes, the T800 survived the plasma blast, are you blind dude? lol  Watch the third movie and all it did was K.O. the T800 for like 2 minutes...  Batman has nothing to that power in his arsenal...
Why do you keep using Bane as a measuring stick for the Terminators? they don't have any similarity whatsoever.Batman has owned much more dangerous robots than the Terminator.One good EMP blast and the Termintor is finished.Shame that blast won't do anything to Bane,see that's the difference.Your comparision holds no relevance,and Bane breaking Batman was actually a part of a saga which lasted years.Maybe you should actually take the time to check it out.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By MKF30

And where exactly will Batman get a random EMP blast out of his pocket?  

And I didn't bring up Bane, someone else said Bane "is more powerful then a T800" I disagreed....then he got involved within this Batman/Bane vs. T800 nonsense. 

At any rate, yes my comparison has lots of relevance as Bane is a HUMAN....jacked up one, but still...my point is if Bane can break the Bat, a T800 will have little trouble without prep time...period.

SIR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By SIR
@MKF30 said:
And where exactly will Batman get a random EMP blast out of his pocket?   And I didn't bring up Bane, someone else said Bane "is more powerful then a T800" I disagreed....then he got involved within this Batman/Bane vs. T800 nonsense.  At any rate, yes my comparison has lots of relevance as Bane is a HUMAN....jacked up one, but still...my point is if Bane can break the Bat, a T800 will have little trouble without prep time...period.

LOL There next excuse will be a T-800 got killed by a human which we saw only happen one time and that human had alot of help from another human.