Batman vs Terminator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Amazingoctus

T-800 terminator vs Classic Batman(because I think he is stronger in that form but I haven't gotten around to that many newer comics)

vs

batman is not weak

bends the barrel of a gun

holds up 1000 pound ceiling

can bend steel doors

kicks trees in half

Batman is bloodlusted

Batman has all his weapons

Terminator has shotgun  

Wins by kill 

Happens in a gotham junkyard

They have no prep time (depending on if you think they should or not but for now no prep)

Batman fights the terminator because it was attacking john connor and batman thought he was an average mugger or somthing or other

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Picard
@Amazingoctus: 
Spite! :) I waited for something like this -  please, Bat-fans, prove to me that Batman can win with MACHINE in h2h combat... Batman can only win by power of PIS. ;) Even if Batman have his weapons, he can't use deadly force because, he don't kill and he don't know that T-800 is machine.  
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By cody1984

hasta la vista batman.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EpitomeofCool

terminator stomps.....

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Amazingoctus

batman is bloolusted. he will destroy it if he has the chance it's just up to you to say if he will have that chance.oh and I basically put that story there because I knew someone would lose track of batsy being bloodlusted. DON'T LOOK AT WHY THEY FIGHT!

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Picard
@Amazingoctus: Do Batman know what he is dealing with? And what he have in his utility belt, to to damage or destroy the Terminator?    
Atrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Atrocitus

The Dark Knight doesn't stand no chance here.Terminator will one-shot him.

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Amazingoctus

he has cyro capsulse that are very acidic, the acetylene torch which is a small but strong laser, the thermite gernades they explode and release acid at the same time, the callapsible bat-sword that batman uses to cut through steel, the bat-saw which I admit might not work on a terminator, and the bat-gernades which have hurt demons. john connor tells batman that what he is fighting is a robot (and at first tries to make him leave).
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BarelyAverage

Batman has amazing feats for a human. But he is still human, a terminator is made out of pretty a tough titanium alloy. Without a high caliber rifle or some kind of electric gun batman is terminated. Without prep he is just a human compared to the terminator.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#10  Edited By Deadcool

Movie terminator is not that awesome, but Everybody is saying that the Terminator would win, How awesome is Comic-Terminator?
Because I can see Batman wining against movie Terminator with prep-time or explosives.

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Amazingoctus

oh you people are KILLING me.with john connor's help they destroy the first terminator. Another terminator is sent ( STILL T-800 unit because that is the fight). batman prepares for two days. his bat-armor from batman vs predator is optional.one other thing: batman's goal is to protect john connor from the terminator's

@ Deadcool: it depends on the comic. I know that robocop is slow and probably weaker but he still beat the terminators. the terminator's should have brought robocop into the future and make him bow to them. in aliens vs predator vs the terminator they were nearly indestructable.

Avatar image for logic_and_debate
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Logic_and_Debate

If the terminator only has a shotgun, isn't the batsuit invulnerable to shotguns?

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By The_Assassin_

Bruce... prepare to get terminated

Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Logic_and_Debate

I'm sure that Batman has some sort of EMP device in his utility belt some where.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
@Amazingoctus: superman fought them and 
No matter who is fightigwho,the answer is always batman 
No matter who is fightigwho,the answer is always batman 
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Logic_and_Debate

Terminator miiiiiiiiight have the strength advantage. Bruce definitely has the technique advantage.

Common knowledge in martial arts is, "Technique beats strength all the time."

I mean, c'mon. If batman can bend steel with minimal effort, and support a half ton ceiling by himself. I'm sure he can rip off the terminators head. Keep in mind that he is a master of martial arts. So he most likely knows jujitsu. With jujitsu, he'd have no problem targeting the terminator's joints with his brute force and explosive, acidic, cryo etc. batarangs.

EDIT: You have much, much, MUCH more respect for batman's martial art abilities if you've actually studied martial arts.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cody1984
@Logic_and_Debate said:
"Terminator miiiiiiiiight have the strength advantage. Bruce definitely has the technique advantage. Common knowledge in martial arts is, "Technique beats strength all the time."I mean, c'mon. If batman can bend steel with minimal effort, and support a half ton ceiling by himself. I'm sure he can rip off the terminators head. Keep in mind that he is a master of martial arts. So he most likely knows jujitsu. With jujitsu, he'd have no problem targeting the terminator's joints with his brute force and explosive, acidic, cryo etc. batarangs.EDIT: You have much, much, MUCH more respect for batman's martial art abilities if you've actually studied martial arts. "

Common knowledge is metal is tougher than flesh.  Common knowledge has the terminator punching his fist through the back of batman's head regardless of whatever kung fu nonsense batman tries to use.  The terminator is a machine what the teach you about pressure points in your karate class you took back when you were ten years old isn't going to work here.  Also as someone who has studied martial arts I'd bet everything I own that if Batman went against a terminator in H2H he would be dead very quickly.   
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Mikepool said:
" Bruce... prepare to get terminated "
lol.....
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Drache64
@cody1984 said:
"@Logic_and_Debate said:
"Terminator miiiiiiiiight have the strength advantage. Bruce definitely has the technique advantage. Common knowledge in martial arts is, "Technique beats strength all the time."I mean, c'mon. If batman can bend steel with minimal effort, and support a half ton ceiling by himself. I'm sure he can rip off the terminators head. Keep in mind that he is a master of martial arts. So he most likely knows jujitsu. With jujitsu, he'd have no problem targeting the terminator's joints with his brute force and explosive, acidic, cryo etc. batarangs.EDIT: You have much, much, MUCH more respect for batman's martial art abilities if you've actually studied martial arts. "

Common knowledge is metal is tougher than flesh.  Common knowledge has the terminator punching his fist through the back of batman's head regardless of whatever kung fu nonsense batman tries to use.  The terminator is a machine what the teach you about pressure points in your karate class you took back when you were ten years old isn't going to work here.  Also as someone who has studied martial arts I'd bet everything I own that if Batman went against a terminator in H2H he would be dead very quickly.    "

don't attack the dudes martial arts skills just because you want to make a point. and i agree with you, in hand to hand batman would stand very little chance of even hurting terminator.  super strength does mean little to a good ju jitsu practitioner but a machine is different, you cant manipulate a machine body like a human body.

i give this fight to bats however, due to gadgets. if batman can solo amazo, he can terminate the terminator.

Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Logic_and_Debate
@cody1984:
Don't forget that batman is much stronger than a normal human. I didn't study karate. I mainly studied jujitsu, krav maga and tae kwon doe. A much better mix, in my opinion. Anyways, I think batman could stay out of the terminators reach with his superior agility and speed and grapple gun. From his speed and range advantage, I think that batman could pound the terminator with explosive, acidic, cryo etc. batarangs. Don't forget his suit is decently tough.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By SuperTide

I think Terminator wins in a battle closer than some may think.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cody1984
@Logic_and_Debate said:
" @cody1984: Don't forget that batman is much stronger than a normal human. I didn't study karate. I mainly studied jujitsu, krav maga and tae kwon doe. A much better mix, in my opinion. Anyways, I think batman could stay out of the terminators reach with his superior agility and speed and grapple gun. From his speed and range advantage, I think that batman could pound the terminator with explosive, acidic, cryo etc. batarangs. Don't forget his suit is decently tough. "

Batman is not near strong enough to beat a terminator to death with his barehands or even hurt one in H2H that's why I found the martial arts comment to be ridiculous since martial arts wouldn't mean nothing since batman would be dead if he actually tried to take the terminator down in a fist fight.   
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Logic_and_Debate
@cody1984:

@Logic_and_Debate said:
" @cody1984: Don't forget that batman is much stronger than a normal human. I didn't study karate. I mainly studied jujitsu, krav maga and tae kwon doe. A much better mix, in my opinion. Anyways, I think batman could stay out of the terminators reach with his superior agility and speed and grapple gun. From his speed and range advantage, I think that batman could pound the terminator with explosive, acidic, cryo etc. batarangs. Don't forget his suit is decently tough. "
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cody1984
@Logic_and_Debate said:
" @cody1984:

@Logic_and_Debate said:
"

PIS/CIS
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Logic_and_Debate
@cody1984: Your ignoring the "pounding the terminator with explosive, acidic, cryo etc. batarangs" part of my post.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cody1984
@Logic_and_Debate said:
" @cody1984: Your ignoring the "pounding the terminator with explosive, acidic, cryo etc. batarangs" part of my post. "

Indeed I'm ignoring it on purpose because Batman is DC comics poster boy so they have him win fights against opponents who should kick his ass.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Picard said:
" @Amazingoctus: 
Spite! :) I waited for something like this -  please, Bat-fans, prove to me that Batman can win with MACHINE in h2h combat... Batman can only win by power of PIS. ;) Even if Batman have his weapons, he can't use deadly force because, he don't kill and he don't know that T-800 is machine.   "

Again with you and your antibatman crap,batman stomps with one sonic attack which short circuits him completly.

Seriously what are you folks smoking here?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By entropy_aegis
@cody1984 said:
"@Logic_and_Debate said:
" @cody1984: Your ignoring the "pounding the terminator with explosive, acidic, cryo etc. batarangs" part of my post. "
Indeed I'm ignoring it on purpose because Batman is DC comics poster boy so they have him win fights against opponents who should kick his ass. "

So basically any weapon which batman has which can lead him to victory is gonna be ignored cause you dont like it?Pfft yeah right.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Picard
@entropy_aegis: 
"Again with you and your antibatman crap,batman stomps with one sonic attack which short circuits him completly."

Anti-Batman? No, just pro logic. :) In fist fight he have no chance. In long range?  Maybe - thats why I ask what kind of weapons Batman have in his utility belt? Can you post some scans of Batman using deadly weapon? Does he have that kind of weapons on his in his regular equipment?  
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Picard said:
"@entropy_aegis: 
"Again with you and your antibatman crap,batman stomps with one sonic attack which short circuits him completly."Anti-Batman? No, just pro logic. :) In fist fight he have no chance. In long range?  Maybe - thats why I ask what kind of weapons Batman have in his utility belt? Can you post some scans of Batman using deadly weapon? Does he have that kind of weapons on his in his regular equipment?   "

In a fist fight he can keep dodging him till he feels like it,John Connor (adult) punched him and turned his face in the process without hurting himself.Batman hit's maybe 10-15 times harder,he has kicked steel doors.But all that is beside the point,Batman has sonics,EMP'S and electric attacks(Gauntlets/Knuckles and suit),1 explosive batarang in his mouth and it's over,all this is standard equipment.I'll post scans when i'm in the mood to do so. 
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Picard
@entropy_aegis: 
"In a fist fight he can keep dodging him till he feels like it,"

So, now Batman is faster than machine? LOL

"John Connor (adult) punched him and turned his face in the process without hurting himself."

When, where? My knowledge about Terminator is limited to three movies. Is sounds like PIS, considering this:

"Batman hit's maybe 10-15 times harder,he has kicked steel doors."

Of course! Also Batman did play in Titanic. He was the Ice Berg. Batman's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Batman counted to infinity - twice... and of course Batman can breathe in space...  Nonsens like this turns the character into bad joke. Stop posting PIS -  stop talking about feats that, logically Batman couldn't do. We all know that he is just a human.

"Batman has sonics,EMP'S and electric attacks(Gauntlets/Knuckles and suit),1 explosive batarang in his mouth and it's over,all this is standard equipment.I'll post scans when i'm in the mood to do so. "

You see? You can use logic! :) But can you prove that Batman have all this things in his regular equipment? And don't get moody - nobody take Batman away from you. 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Picard said:
"@entropy_aegis: 
"In a fist fight he can keep dodging him till he feels like it,"

So, now Batman is faster than machine? LOL

"John Connor (adult) punched him and turned his face in the process without hurting himself."

When, where? My knowledge about Terminator is limited to three movies. Is sounds like PIS, considering this:

"Batman hit's maybe 10-15 times harder,he has kicked steel doors."

Of course! Also Batman did play in Titanic. He was the Ice Berg. Batman's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Batman counted to infinity - twice... and of course Batman can breathe in space...  Nonsens like this turns the character into bad joke. Stop posting PIS -  stop talking about feats that, logically Batman couldn't do. We all know that he is just a human.

"Batman has sonics,EMP'S and electric attacks(Gauntlets/Knuckles and suit),1 explosive batarang in his mouth and it's over,all this is standard equipment.I'll post scans when i'm in the mood to do so. "

You see? You can use logic! :) But can you prove that Batman have all this things in his regular equipment? And don't get moody - nobody take Batman away from you. 
  "

So how about you stop using "real" logic,do you even know what PIS even is?Let me educate you junior,PIS stands for plot induced stupidity.It's when a character does something which he CANNOT do consistently or under the unfluence of a bad writer.What you say is completly irrelevant here.By you logic characters like Hulk are PIS as well cause humans' dont mutate in to giant monsters when they are caught in radiation bombs.Who the hell are you to decide what he can or cannot do?Can't stand the character then dont bother coming to his fights only to post scans of him getting beaten.He's not making someone job by kicking down a tree or a steel door,him pressing 1000lbs is'nt harming anyone,there is nothing plot induced about any of these.You have this weird obsession with downplaying his feats cause he's "human",suspend you disbelief and then we'll talk.

I have no problem acknowledging Batman's limits or when he loses.And as for your precious machine what speed feats does he have?by your awesome logic a washing machine is faster than a human.

All the stuff i mentioned is part of his standard arsenal,anyone who's read a decent amount on the character would know,and chances are you'd dismiss them as PIS cause no belt can carry all that stuff.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which model we're using here T-800 or T-850?

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

PC Batman stomps.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By entropy_aegis

Does'nt matter,the only version who stands a chance is the terminatrix.Even the mercury guy get's owned.    
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: I agree with that I just ask because picard post clip ofboth T2 and T3 which arnie plays as different models.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cody1984
@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984 said:
"@Logic_and_Debate said:
Indeed I'm ignoring it on purpose because Batman is DC comics poster boy so they have him win fights against opponents who should kick his ass. "
So basically any weapon which batman has which can lead him to victory is gonna be ignored cause you dont like it?Pfft yeah right. "

Because batman winning this fight would be due to BS PIS/CIS batman can't win most fights without it that's why I think hims having a specific weapon on him for this threat since it's random encounter is retarded .   If I made silver surfer vs. batman thread there would be people argueing that batman would kick his ass even though it would it actually be impossible for batman to do so without PIS/CIS.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cody1984
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Picard said:
"@entropy_aegis: 
"Again with you and your antibatman crap,batman stomps with one sonic attack which short circuits him completly."Anti-Batman? No, just pro logic. :) In fist fight he have no chance. In long range?  Maybe - thats why I ask what kind of weapons Batman have in his utility belt? Can you post some scans of Batman using deadly weapon? Does he have that kind of weapons on his in his regular equipment?   "
In a fist fight he can keep dodging him till he feels like it,John Connor (adult) punched him and turned his face in the process without hurting himself.Batman hit's maybe 10-15 times harder,he has kicked steel doors.But all that is beside the point,Batman has sonics,EMP'S and electric attacks(Gauntlets/Knuckles and suit),1 explosive batarang in his mouth and it's over,all this is standard equipment.I'll post scans when i'm in the mood to do so.  "

Oh GTFO of here.  Batman wouldn't be able to hurt terminator in H2H because of the simple rule that metal is tougher than flesh.  Batman is not superman so he is going to get killed he rather badly in a H2H fight. 
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Logic_and_Debate
@cody1984:
All of your comments involving Batman losing H2H combat seem to infer that you assume that Batman won't use any gear in a fist fight.
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Amazingoctus

ok I'm just going to add how batman could win in a fist fight with the terminator. the terminator is not slow but batman is faster. he can dodge all the terminators physical attacks. he has (even though it is dwarfed by ther terminator's) impressive strength and incredibly martial skills. he can hit the terminator's joints and either loosen the limb (or whatever he hits) or take it off. he might also be able to dent it's skull. now I'm not saying who I think will win I'm just saying that batman COULD win

oh and batman can take and avoid bullets at close range

doges MACHINE gunfire at very close range

dodges mr freezes freeze ray at close range

takes gunfire head on, he does not dodge this time

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cody1984
@Logic_and_Debate said:
"@cody1984: All of your comments involving Batman losing H2H combat seem to infer that you assume that Batman won't use any gear in a fist fight. "

I assuming that if he wins its going to be because DC is going to pull PIS like they always do with batman.  Also considering the fact that this is suppose to be a "fist fight" batman shouldn't win in a million years.
Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

Original post says Batman has all his weapon... Any of you guys ever watch the original Terminator recently? The one where it's Kyle Reese (a human soldier from the future resistance) and Sarah Conner (who was just a random chick off the street at the time) who fight T-800? They killed T-800 with improvised weapons and they are NOWHERE close to matching Batman in any way. Durability is the only real advantage the T-800 has over Bats. They have hit normal people all the time without even knocking them out and they move pretty slow. Batman takes this easily.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cody1984

I have watched the original movie and Kyle Reese knew what a terminator was big difference had to kill himself to hurt the thing and sarah only survived due to luck.
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Logic_and_Debate
@cody1984 said:
" @Logic_and_Debate said:
"@cody1984: All of your comments involving Batman losing H2H combat seem to infer that you assume that Batman won't use any gear in a fist fight. "
I assuming that if he wins its going to be because DC is going to pull PIS like they always do with batman."
That is your opinion and bias and your entitled to it. Just like we are all entitled to our opinions. However, my opinion is that Batman would win with some batarangs, or emp gear, or any of his other gear he normally has on. Terminator only has a durability and possibly strength advantage. Batman has the speed, agility, intelligence, technique, etc. etc. etc. advantages.
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Logic_and_Debate

I don't believe that the shotgun will be much of a factor here, since batman's suit is bulletproof, and since he can easily stay out of range with his superior speed and agility + grapple gun. So the only way that the terminator could hurt batman, was in CQC. If it got to CQC, Batman could still easily avoid the terminator's attacks. So batman can also have in battle prep time by thinking, while he is running/gliding circles around the terminator. One good blow with an acidic or explosive batarang can terminate the terminator. An emp device would KO it.

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic
@cody1984: 
Batman would figure it out and he is blood lusted in this so he's not holding back at all. Kyle Reese died because he had to light a fuse and physically shove the pipebomb in the T-800 so he wasn't able to escape the blast radius, it wasn't really a threat when a gimped Sarah crawled away from it and smashed it in industrial equipment. If a pipebomb can reduce a T-800 to a broken down crawling piece of scrap metal then Bat-weapons will stomp.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cody1984

Who cares if Batman is bloodlusted he still wouldn't be able to beat a terminator to death with his barehands or even be able to hurt it. 
rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rayn1984

If Sarah Conor was able to do beat a Terminator, imagine what would Bruce Wayne do in that confrontation.
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Logic_and_Debate
@cody1984 said:
" Who cares if Batman is bloodlusted he still wouldn't be able to beat a terminator to death with his barehands or even be able to hurt it.  "
Really? Again with the bare hands! He has his gear for crying out loud!