Batman vs Terminator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SIR: ...did you pee in your pants yet?
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By super_psycho
@texasdeathmatch said:
@SIR: ...did you pee in your pants yet?
rofl
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By MKF30

Peeing someone's pants has tons of relevance, don't it? Oh wait...T800 will make Batman pee his pants lol

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30 said:
@texasdeathmatch said:

@MKF30:

It's all good man, I used to let the MK haters get to me and I'd flame them but it's not worth it...

Cool dude, relate to the guy who refuses to listen to anyone else's argument (via reposting the same thing over and over again) and has been banned roughly 14 times in the past week. I can see why everyone respects your level of debating on this site. 
Ok, first off I can get along with everyone and anyone, I am not two faced like others on here where one second I'll be "cool" with someone then hate them for not agreeing....but if you want to have that mentality, be my guest. 

Secondly, everyone? You mean spike, nick, isaac, zoom etc is not everyone...some of those which getting banned far more then this guy has...not defending him, just pointing that out...a lot of people do respect me and I have a ton of followers, not bragging but if "everyone" didn't respect me then I'd doubt I'd have anyone following me... 

But honestly, while the guy could stop doing things to get banned. I still noticed some people are hating on him for same reasons some people hate on me in other topics...for having difference in opinion. Which is lame... 

Besides, if you have any questions for me I posted reasons why Batman would struggle here but as usual people ignore it... 

That being said, ask me if I care if a few trolls don't respect me because the positives outweigh the negatives....but then again, this is the internet so if you have to gain "respect" on the net, then that's just sad all together.  

You're  Fake.... 

lol by all means dude, unfollow...there goes my sat night...fake people aren't worth my time.
 @K4, exactly my point but you should also tell that to people like Zoom, Nick, Spike etc, etc who have clearly hated on me for having difference in opinion...now am I saying the guy here should have done what he did to get banned? Not at all....but I've noticed on here a lot of how do you say "bias" towards characters such as Batman in several topics where he's obviously overmatched...  The OP you're right does state no H2H, I was just using that as a theoretical scenario...while being sarcastic. However, the OP also states Batman has no prep...which against a T800 makes a big difference here which is why I feel T800 would prevail here.    Psycho, Plasma blasts damaged him to a minor extent...it didn't stop him, and he was good as new once he cut out the damaged power cell....again, clearly you didn't see this film.  No I'm not, Bane is intelligent but not more then Connor given his feats in his universe...  Leading the human race resistance to victory>>>>anything Bane has done. T800 was not defeated by humans, they were only defeated because of their weapons....H2H humans die, period. BTW, Bane has gotten beaten by TT and Robins lol.  Yeah, a shotgun would KO if not kill Batman all together given it's targeting system and Batman taking out a dumb, drone Superman robot isn't impressive....since they're no where near as powerful as Superman himself, just drones to take his place and work for him.  Isaac, significantly less such as?   Because last time I checked, Bane broke Bats back(another human just stronger) yet no where on T800's level....so what exactly is Batman going to do to T800(besides die I mean)

You must be really butthurt because you mention me in almost every post. Dude you don't know anything about Batman you have to use non canon sources like the television shows and movies to try to low ball a character if your going to low ball a character do it right and post some scans.