Batman vs Ironman

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shawnbaby: So it's okay for one character to use cosmic level power or tech, but not the other? Also this is a fight between two genius billionaires who can literally create anything given the time and resources. And they obviously have both, so why can't this fight reach cosmic level?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby: So it's okay for one character to use cosmic level power or tech, but not the other? Also this is a fight between two genius billionaires who can literally create anything given the time and resources. And they obviously have both, so why can't this fight reach cosmic level?

If that's what you want..Batman loses. Iron Man assembles the Infinity Gauntlet.

But its obviusly not the intention to reach into cosmic levels. They are both supposed to be in character...so neither of them is going to go for Cosmic artifacts here.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh. If cosmic level tach isn't allowed... I alien tech considered cosmic? Even if it's just a laser? Is a Green Lantern's ring cosmic/level? If it is then the Guardians are making a big mistake giveing them out like candy.

The_Scare_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By The_Scare_Crow
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Shawnbaby

Oh. If cosmic level tach isn't allowed... I alien tech considered cosmic? Even if it's just a laser? Is a Green Lantern's ring cosmic/level? If it is then the Guardians are making a big mistake giveing them out like candy.

Stop being ridiculous. Batman and Iron Man are both using their own resources. And they are both in character. For Tony that means building better armour...for Bruce it means researching and creating gadgets to neutralize that armour.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Makes sense. Both have intelligence and resources, so it's about who'd use it better.

CHE_GUEVARA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman vs ironman?

superman and thor to the rescue.

Phatbear14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a huge Batman Fan boy, but as much as I love Batman, I like Iron-man as well. Now given the circumstances and scenario, I would give this win to Batman, not because I'm a fan boy, but because of DC's Multi-verse/AU logic. Moon_Bat_87 had given very specific details as to the rules, where and with what resources. This is why I think Batman would win, as stated in previous comments, Batman would turn to his allies; Cyborg or Steele for a technological upgrade, now assuming Iron-man does have his Bleeding Edge Armour, he is still Tony Stark, a Einstein of his era. Iron-man has taken on some powerful villains and well as Batman, but the difference between DC and Marvel is...Tony Stark will always be Iron-man, but Batman is a title. The Batman from the 853rd century has traveled back in time before and switched himself with Bruce, thus placing Bruce in the 853rd century to deal with Batman 1 millions problems. Now lets agree that on an intellectual level Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark are both genius' whether it be in tech, or in strategy, but given the resources Batman 1 millions tech is much far greater than Tony Stark's. With 1 year to prep for this battle of the ages, it is very likely Batman will do whatever it takes to get the advantage against Tony, that includes getting the tech off of Batman 1 Million to help win the fight or simply just borrowing his suit for the fight. If you're wondering how Batman plans on doing so, it's simple he either get's Flash to run forward into time to ask for Batman 1 Millions help, or uses the Legion Ring given to Clark Kent to retrieve it himself. The problem with DC vs Marvel is that it's not the hero/villain vs hero/villain but it's the comics logic of reality vs another, and that is why DC will most likely win against Marvel due to the fact that Marvel doesn't have time travel realities but is always set in the modern age.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Shawnbaby

I'm a huge Batman Fan boy, but as much as I love Batman, I like Iron-man as well. Now given the circumstances and scenario, I would give this win to Batman, not because I'm a fan boy, but because of DC's Multi-verse/AU logic. Moon_Bat_87 had given very specific details as to the rules, where and with what resources. This is why I think Batman would win, as stated in previous comments, Batman would turn to his allies; Cyborg or Steele for a technological upgrade, now assuming Iron-man does have his Bleeding Edge Armour, he is still Tony Stark, a Einstein of his era. Iron-man has taken on some powerful villains and well as Batman, but the difference between DC and Marvel is...Tony Stark will always be Iron-man, but Batman is a title. The Batman from the 853rd century has traveled back in time before and switched himself with Bruce, thus placing Bruce in the 853rd century to deal with Batman 1 millions problems. Now lets agree that on an intellectual level Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark are both genius' whether it be in tech, or in strategy, but given the resources Batman 1 millions tech is much far greater than Tony Stark's. With 1 year to prep for this battle of the ages, it is very likely Batman will do whatever it takes to get the advantage against Tony, that includes getting the tech off of Batman 1 Million to help win the fight or simply just borrowing his suit for the fight. If you're wondering how Batman plans on doing so, it's simple he either get's Flash to run forward into time to ask for Batman 1 Millions help, or uses the Legion Ring given to Clark Kent to retrieve it himself. The problem with DC vs Marvel is that it's not the hero/villain vs hero/villain but it's the comics logic of reality vs another, and that is why DC will most likely win against Marvel due to the fact that Marvel doesn't have time travel realities but is always set in the modern age.

Marvel does indeed have Time Travel. Beast recently time travelled back to get the original X-Men. The Original Guardians of the Galaxy Travelled back in time a few times to assist the Avengers. Also, In character Batman does not traditionally go out and ask for help of the kind you are talking here.

T0NY_STARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By T0NY_STARK

Iron-Man wins. Only way he will ever lose is if he doesn't have his suit. People who say 1 year prep and b.s like that are just in Batmans favor . Iron-Man is above Batman. Also when people say Batman beat Superman and Iron-Man couldn't do it im pretty sure he would do a better job than Batman with kryptonite but thats just my opinion.

Phatbear14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: You are completely right, I also overlooked the spiderman 2099 arc as well, but if it came down to prep for Bruce against Tony, he would very much do so, maybe not in the manner of asking for help, but relying on his own intelligence to get the tech he needs from Batman 1 million.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done to death. Tony takes it more often than not.

Maxtrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Late to the party, as usual, but...

Tony would be winning with ease, but like Bruce, S.H.I.E.L.D. would have a contingency plan on most of their heroes. Unbeknownst to Tony, much of the funding S.H.I.E.L.D. uses is Wayne Tech and they can't have him defeated, so, for the greater good they shut off Tony's power source by remote (Fury's contingency plan) and Bruce retreats (cops are coming, he never sticks around after a fight) and something goes wrong at S.H.I.E.L.D. See, apparently Bruce figured Fury would get involved, only against him as Stark is their golden boy, but what actually happens is Bruce created equipment, knowing where it was going. It is a device within S.H.I.E.L.D.'s computers he can activate to block all signals in and out of the base/vans/plane etc.

Unfortunately, Tony dies as his power source is off too long. Fury approaches Wayne, they work things out. Batman now has ALL of Stark's suits/tech, including the arc reactor. Ironman lives as Wayne will occasionally save people as Ironman, he is thought to be alive.

Batman is seemingly unstoppable now, but...since Stark is dead, any funding going into the U.S. military has ceased. WE have no WMD's, but other countries do. LOS rises to power, taking over several countries and are coming for America, and Bruce Wayne's head.

Sorry, just making stuff up on the fly, I didn't think I'd kill Stark off. Bad writing.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdalsim: iI give you an A for effort, but an F for everything else

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think batman would go all out and paranoid

He could secretly hack into Starks stuff and if not just spy on what he's creating and figure out how to beet it also he could borrow some o supes DNA and make a liquid form of it to take like supes did for lois and with a year there's nothing to stop him from doing the same with MM and all his other allies

I say batman wins here

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By darkseid1006

@adhd_assassin: I'm on phone but in all star superman superman created a liquid that allowed lois lane to have all of his powers for one day I was saying that with a year batman could do the same with the entire leagues DNA just before the battle against iron man so it's batman but with the leagues powers and he's been spying on tony and knows how to defeat his creation

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: oh, iI see, thanks for the clarification.

im not sure if thats in character. a few of us had a disscusion a little while back, and we're pretty sure the fight is in character

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By darkseid1006

@adhd_assassin: the only limitation is neither of them can kill they can beat to within a inch of there life but not kill

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: well if thats the case, @shawnbaby is right. ironman assembles the infinity gauntlet and wins. though im still pretty sure neither of these senarios are what the op had in mind...

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Is this still going on?

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By adhd_assassin

unfortunatly yes. people cant accept that ironman wins in basically any circumstances

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhd_assassin: I agree them it would become who can get the most stuff like batman goes to mr terrific and get the ALE and then iron man goes finds the HOTU and stuff gets out of hand

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhd_assassin: batman purely because of him being batman I know lots of people say this but I don't mean the batman factor I mean capability wise they are with each other

There minds are on par or minor minor difference

But mind state bats takes this to a level tony didn't know existed he's just to obsessed when tony would prep for a couple of months bats would prep vertically none stop there are very few people who compare to him in this way

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Will never this thread die?

AmazonieSPL

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: iI still havent heard any way bruce could penetrate tony's armor. im not saying it doesnt exist, im just saying im not sure if bruce could enough times to take a majority

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhd_assassin: to be honest I don't know how either

But I'm not Bruce Wayne :)

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: good point

im still giving it to tony as ive heard no argument for bruce

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think batman cos he has lots of vehicle like the batmobile batwing bathelicopter batboat and lots more. and i know iron man has 42 suits. but batman would get his vehicles into action first. then iron man will have the idea of bringing up his suits. but if batman had time he would put a trap on one of the vehicles. something that could easily hac into stark industries. and turn jarves of. and batman could easily escape from ironman if he wanted to prepare something or if he makes a mistake which he won't and batman in his power suit would win ironmans hulkbuster.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins even in these conditions

Ted_Kord567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Ted_Kord567

Lets get straight to the point, Batman would win in a landslide. He has far superior knowledge in every aspect. Batman has created the most advanced Technology in the DC Universe. In this particular scenario even if Ironman had time to prep, he still wouldn't think of every outcome like Batman would. Plus Ironman didn't actually invent the arc reactor. His father did. When it says "No androids to fight beside them" that would include Jarvis. Basically crippling Ironman beyond repair. Batman has created multiple war-suits to fight off threats such as aliens, metahumans, gods, etc. But on a regular basis he doesn't need any of those war-suits to fight off his opponents. He uses his pure knowledge, skill, and strategy to win against an opponent much larger than himself. Batman would win. Its the facts

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Lets get straight to the point, Batman would win in a landslide. He has far superior knowledge in every aspect. Batman has created the most advanced Technology in the DC Universe. In this particular scenario even if Ironman had time to prep, he still wouldn't think of every outcome like Batmen would. Plus Ironman didn't actually invent the arc reactor. His father did. When it says "No androids to fight beside them" that would include Jarvis. Basically crippling Ironman beyond repair. Batman has created multiple war-suits to fight off threats such as aliens, metahumans, gods, etc. But on a regular basis he doesn't need any of those war-suits to fight off his opponents. He uses his pure knowledge, skill, and strategy to win against an opponent much larger than himself. Batman would win. Its the facts

So I take it your favorite character is Batman?

Yes I know I'm contributing to the resurrection of a month old thread lol

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ted_kord567:

1. saying batman is snarter than tony in every aspect is completely wrong. ive debated with hardcore fanboys and and tight off the bat they admit tony is a better engineer and physician. but tony is also a better mathematitian, chemist, computer scientist, and with what we've seen from him lately tailoring extremis and designing bleeding edge, he's at least as knowlagable in biology, though, he probably surpasses bruce in that, too.

2. You underestimate tony as a tactition. throughtout his existand, he has led the avengers, and during the civil war, you saw he was smart enough on how to direct multiple battles with breakaway avengers. from his solo career i bring up the time he beat reed richards, another brilliant tactition, in 5 games of chess that they were playing at the same time. another feat is when he defeated nitro.

3. batmans war suits are nothing compared to bleeding edge. most are featless or have implied power, which means nothing without feats.

3. newsflash, ironman fights superhumans and gods all the time, too. if you look at both of their enemies, tony tends to have the more powerful and dangerous foes, and when bruce does fight someone in tonys enemy caliber, more work is done by superman or wonder woman or martian manhunter

Ted_Kord567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhd_assassin: Batman is smarter than iron man. Batman is dubbed the smartest man in the DC Universe which is saying a lot because there is Mr. Terrific, Lex Luthor (Who basically has a better version of ironmans suit), Ultra Humanite, Dr. Ray Palmer (AKA. The Atom), etc. Batman has also survived Darksied Omega Beams which transported him into the past with no recollection of his past. Batman is also the wolrds best strategist and tactician (2nd is Deathstroke/Slade Wilson). Batman is the worlds greatest detective, who has yet to be proven wrong. even as a 8 year old kid he has solved gothams oldest cold case, the Death of Thomas and Martha Wayne. Tony is nothing without the suit, but batman is a master of... All known forms of Martial Arts, Criminology, Mathematics, History, Mythology, Escapology, Chemistry, Biology, Foreign Languages, Forensic Studies, Driving Skills, Automobile / Motorcycle / Plane / Boat / Hang-Glider / Etc., Tracking, Espionage, Lock Picking, Computer Hacking, Aerobatics, Rope and Rappel Training, Diving, Medical Training, Medicine and Surgery, Pain Management Training, Robotics, Motor and Engine Knowledge, Throwing Arts, Battle Tactics, Survival Training, Peak Physical Conditioning, Knowledge of how the Underworld Works, Negotiation Skills, Pick Pocketing, Camouflage skills, Acting skills (for undercover work), Code Breaking skills, Sky Diving, Knowledge of Explosives. Tony doesn't have 1/10th of those skills.

Ted_Kord567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Ted_Kord567

Batman doesn't need to get through his armor because batman can simply shut down all computer systems around the globe. this fact was shown in the recent Injustice comics. If batman were to have to penetrate the armor, he has laser cutters that can cut though anything, even Supermans Kryptonian Tech armor. Even the Blue Beetle II (Ted Kord) could beat Ironman with his far superior tech knowledge and hacking skills.

Jetfire3red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, we know Batman can hack into stark industries, but Tony's suits have a much more complex system, even if those can be hacked, Tony would probably work hard to get a more secure one, knowing that batman can hack. That's the hacking theory.

Firepower: Well,I'm a iron man fan here and this is what i think: Bats has EMP'S right? he could try and use some, but i've seen Iron man get through an EMP with ease, Iron man has a strong armour and if batman tried to slash through it, it would fail. But, bat man also has a strong armour, but i don't think its strong enough to hold of a repulsor ray, a rocket launcher, a Unibeam or those tiny missiles. So firepower Iron man wins.

Fighting skills: As we all know Bruce wayne has been training with various fighting styles, from kung fu to african bushmen fighting. No lie. check it up, but i dont think it will do much against iron man's armour.

Intellect: Tony Stark is smarter than Bruce Wayne, I got these answers from hours of research.

So, im trying not to be biased, but its hard when you are a super Iron Man fan...

Iron Man would win, in my theory, please reply to this post and correct me if needed.

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins in my opinion

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

until someone gives me a way for batman even harming ironman, my vote is for tony

siviannyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By siviannyp

hey I am new here... but I have been fan of these 2 superheroes for long time ...though I am not as geek as I would like to on this topic....but lets just hear my humble opinion and since you probably know much better than me you can correct me if I am wrong.... So having checked all the conditions and most of the arguments discussed so far the main problem with Batman is to overcome the fighting power of Stark Armor...most of all agree that the intellect factor is almost a tie....so having this year of preparation, both ends can come with a lot of stuff and so I thought:

Bruce is more tactical than Stark I think he has a very decent advantage at that level...

but in a hand 2 hand fight Bruce has little chance to win only with his fighting skills and intellect and even using some of the armors of his own....

even with traps and everything would have a hard time handling Stark and his armors and probably Stark would have some countermeasures for Bruce´s schematics and traps

so at the end of the day the Iron man's armor itself its the greatest advantage for Stark and doom factor for Bruce in this battle....

but then lets put them at the same level...I know some of you have already taken in consideration technology and suits that Bruce can come with and at last most of you agree that Stark has more experience on building suits....

but then with a little lecture and internet surfing I have noticed that not only Starks industries are not that hard to hack, but also Stark himself seems to fail to noticed he has been hacked. In Armor wars he discover later that Spymaster has hacked his security system and actually stole Iron Man's tech and designs and then sold it away to Justin Hammer. And many criminals get a hand on this tech. He had a hell of a time fighting all this Ironman´s wannabes...

Also in Avengers Ultron hacked all his armors except for Mack I since it does not have any computer systems on it (I know Ultron is an smart ass being but it just makes it possible the fact that Iron Man's armors can be hacked) ...so again the point is that Iron man's armors are not un-hackable and is not like his technology cannot be stolen....

So that makes 2 times that someone hacks or stole his tech...so the Hack theory did not work much for stark did it?

having said that and since Bruce have all this year of preparation for "research" on Stark technology, could not him copy this tech and even maybe enhanced it?? can be possible that the batman can have an armor as same level of any of Iron Man's armor I mean he has all the resources and since this is a multiverse is possible that Bruce can untangle the mysteries of Stark's technology and put some brand of himself on it, Bruce would like to fight this battle at same fire and fight power level than Stark to rise his probabilities additional to all his plans and strategies...then this point of Ironman's armor would be un-relevant on this scenario cause then its the man on the suit that matters then whoever wins the battle would not be due to the technology they use but how they use it against each other...and in this scenario I think Batman could have a real chance since definitively I believe Batman is more tactical than Stark. At this point even if Stark could work on some new armor, well so can Wayne and I still think it is within an "in characters fight" Batman wont showed up on a MackV copy or something like that... he will have just some of his own armors pimped with Stark's Tech( The power source may still be an advantage for Stark but sure Bruce has countermeasure that as well on his strategy if not that can figure out how to do his own arc generator).... I mean at this level they will have same resources ...so what do you say is this a real fair possibility is this a real good argument or am I just saying BS??

EDIT:

Not sure on the Comic-verse but you can tell but in the Marvel Animated Verse even Mandarin hacked Iron Man's Armors

Also in Animated Spiderman Ultimate animated and I am not sure if this applies to the Ultamate Spiderman comics too. Living Laser takes control of Ironman and is Parker hacking ironman´s armor that frees Starks from Living Laser's Control

In "Demon in a Botlle" Justin hacks Iron Man's Armor and even make him kill an ambassador Stark did not have an idea where was that coming from he checked the armor's systems and he found nothing until Hammer himself told him that he has hacked the armor.

So in Animated verses as comic verses he seems to be a little bit vulnerable to hackers with some average skills... I think maybe Batman does not even need to have an armor to defeat him....

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Baltoro
No Caption Provided

Batman is a better fighter than Iron Man. Ten bucks says he can get that suit open with a handful of Battarang.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batarangs aren't forged of Adamantium, and a peak human wouldn't be able to grip them hard enough to get the job done if they were.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like most of these Batman fanboys are in fact one person... Someone should really lock this thread...

Delcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman armors looks obsolete

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like most of these Batman fanboys are in fact one person... Someone should really lock this thread...

This.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man would probably spend a great deal of time studying how Batman fights, similar to how he did with Cap in Civil War. Bruce would probably do the same but while there would obviously be a greater amount of footage of Iron Man available than Batman Bruce would actually be at a disadvantage because Tony's armors dictate how he'd fight.

As far as armors Bruce has created none of them have ever been on par with Tony's, he's made one capable of fighting Bane, and the Dark Knight Returns, while not mainstream, was used to combat a weakened Superman who really just wanted to talk to Bruce, not fight Batman.

Tony would also likely train with Captain America in preparation for the fight, he'd never be on Batman's level in hand-to-hand but he could be competent enough to survive a melee if it comes down to it, but it won't. Batman has no way to force Tony Stark to fight without a suit. After Civil War Tony showed that he built his armors to be resistant to EMPs, they're durable enough to take beatings from the Hulk without be opened and Tony's fast enough that he shouldn't be caught in a fist fight.

The police will probably be a non factor as they always are with Batman and Tony has the HUD that allows him to react very well to multiple targets. Also what are they gonna do, shoot bullets at Iron Man?

In all honesty the biggest threat to Iron Man isn't Batman in any suit of armor but the Batmobile. It's fast enough to keep up with Tony, though not versatile enough to follow him through all his paces, and has weapons that can take down an Amazo.

I'd say Iron Man takes the fight 7/10 due to experience in armor, versatility in weapons and his movement.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are overrated but if therrs prep batman

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers