Batman vs Ironman

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I I appreciate the hard work on this OP. But when it comes to resources I think Stark wins. In this fight with your conditions. Stark wins.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By spiderbuck1

@juiceboks said:

@themankymoo said:

"They do not want to kill each other".

If that's the case, stark would have a pretty hard time beating batman, as he couldn't use his rockets, repulsed and lasers without killing him. Batman, however, could then use an EMP to knock stark out of the sky.

Or have I got my facts wrong?

One punch should knock Bruce out. Also Tony's suit has been designed to nullify EMPs(hell he uses them).

Just one punch from from a class 100+ should finish him if he hits him in the face.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman. LOL

People tend to exaggerate Bruce's intellect sometimes. They tend to disregard Tony's intellect. I mean guy build his own stuff Bruce usually just has his to order.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman. LOL

People tend to exaggerate Bruce's intellect sometimes. They tend to disregard Tony's intellect. I mean guy build his own stuff Bruce usually just has his to order.

ltyler01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Okay, have you even read the miniseries? Batman had a heart attack after their fight and in no way did he defeat Clark(even though he was weakened by the kryptonite arrow). TDKR is not only non canon to the current DC timeline(Joker snapped his own neck), Superman was whooping Batman while he was using the suit despite the fact that he was obviously holding back.

Gee wiz dude. If you read the series, then you know why Batman had the heart attack. The Joker while seemingly snapping his neck doesn't mean he was actually dead, as he's faked his own death many times, just as Bats did in the story. Neither Bats or Supes were trying to kill each other. Batman also now has Green Lantern's ring from "The Darkest Knight" novel which he could use to help him defeat Iron Man just as Green Arrow's kyptonite tipped arrow helped him defeat Superman. But I doubt he need it.

ltyler01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord:

No Caption Provided

A 55yr old, supposedly washed up Batman defeats The Man of Steel.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltyler01: He had years of info on supe's that and Kryptonite. Anyone with that kinda knowledge and resources can easily defeat Superman.

ltyler01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Batman has his own GL ring from 'The Darkest Knight'

ltyler01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By ltyler01

@the_titan_lord: Argue that with Forbes Magazine who ranks The Batman as the 5th smartest all time comic book hero and Bloomberg/Business Week ranks him even higher, at number 2....both ahead of Tony Stark.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Shawnbaby

@ltyler01 said:

1) Darkest Knight is not Canon...It is an Elseworlds Storyline. In Canon Batman does not have a Green Lantern Ring.

2) Iron Man had The Space Gem. That is Canon. Space Gem > GL Ring.

Dark Knight Returns is also Not Canon

Who cares what Forbes Magazine or Bloomberg says...neither are a recognized authority on Comic Books.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

@ltyler01: Find another shoulder to cry on this isn't Forbes and this isn't a popularity contest. This is based on comic facts.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man.

ltyler01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By ltyler01
@the_titan_lord said:

@ltyler01: Find another shoulder to cry on this isn't Forbes and this isn't a popularity contest. This is based on comic facts.

Iron Man would be the only one crying over a bottle of booze once Bats decides to hand him back his suit of armor.

What make you such an expert? I'd rely on Forbes or Business week any day before I'd rely on you

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@ltyler01 said:
@the_titan_lord said:

Iron Man would be the only one crying over a bottle of booze once Bats decides to hand him back his suit of armor.

What make you such an expert? I'd rely on Forbes or Business week any day before I'd rely on you

Why? What makes them anymore credible than any other internet opinion on this matter? Over and above that, that is most certainly a popularity rating. You can't possibly believe it's an accurate gauge of Bruce's power and intelligence. He is FAR from the 2nd smartest superhero in comic book history.

ltyler01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltyler01 said:

1) Darkest Knight is not Canon...It is an Elseworlds Storyline. In Canon Batman does not have a Green Lantern Ring.

Who cares what Forbes Magazine or Bloomberg says...neither are a recognized authority on Comic Books.

Non canon smanon. Who made you or Titan Lord the definitive authorities and experts? The stories are part of the DC Universe....period, regardless of whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Just because Tin Man doesn't have nearly the literary notoriety The Batman has doesn't mean he would be or should be limited in a battle.

ltyler01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord: Bats has years of info on every hero and criminal villain. Not just Superman.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By adhd_assassin

How is this argument still going on? Some serious batman wanking going on here...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Shawnbaby

@ltyler01 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@ltyler01 said:

Non canon smanon. Who made you or Titan Lord the definitive authorities and experts? The stories are part of the DC Universe....period, regardless of whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Just because Tin Man doesn't have nearly the literary notoriety The Batman has doesn't mean he would be or should be limited in a battle.

They are not, and never were, part of DC's Mainstream Continuity and thus are not admissible for this battle. But it doesn't matter...if you want to include "Elseworlds" Batman...we can include "What If" Iron Man...which means Tony Stark has Celestial Armour...Which means he not only wins...he stomps.

And, as I said, even if Batman had a GL ring...it's power pales in comparison to that of the Space Gem.

ltyler01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this argument still going on? Some serious batman wanking going on here...

With even more Tin Man Jerking

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltyler01 said:

@adhd_assassin said:

So says he who is trying to bring non-canon versions of Batman into play because he's unwilling to admit his precious Batgod would lose.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ltyler01 said:

@adhd_assassin said:

So says he who is trying to bring non-canon versions of Batman into play because he's unwilling to admit his precious Batgod would lose.

...Why are you still arguing? This is going nowhere.

ltyler01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltyler01 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@ltyler01 said:

They are not, and never were, part of DC's Mainstream Continuity and thus are not admissible for this battle. But it doesn't matter...if you want to include "Elseworlds" Batman...we can include "What If" Iron Man...which means Tony Stark has Celestial Armour...Which means he not only wins...he stomps.

And, as I said, even if Batman had a GL ring...it's power pales in comparison to that of the Space Gem.

Like i said in an earlier post, he won't need it. The thread didn't mention a thing regarding so called 'canon continuity'.

btw, THE Space Gem was destroyed in New Avenger's

vol 3 3

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltyler01 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@ltyler01 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@ltyler01 said:

Like i said in an earlier post, he won't need it. The thread didn't mention a thing regarding so called 'canon continuity'.

btw, THE Space Gem was destroyed in New Avenger's

vol 3 3

This thread was created before the Infinity Gems were destroyed.

And yes...The OP did mention Canon continuity it says "The Batman and Ironman found in this scenario represent the overall Batman and Ironman from the main storylines, starting from 1980 to the Present." In the Main Storylines, Iron Man had the Space Gem...In the Main Storylines, Batman never had a Green Lantern Ring.

But if you still want to argue it...A Green Lantern Ring is still far, far below a Celestial.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltyler01 said:
@the_titan_lord said:

Because this is not a popularity contest and you're obviously stuck in your little bubble. You have no clue of what you're talking about. Like I said this is based on comic facts not Magazine's who's analysis are based on popularity. Stop being a wanking Battard.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltyler01: Ironman doesn't exist in the DC universe now does he? You're obviously a wanking Bat troll.

Find another shoulder to cry on. Any person having credible knowledge of comics can see you have no solid argument other than being a wanking troll.

Avatar image for megatronus_prime
Megatronus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron man

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#228  Edited By Wolverine008

Iron Man should one shot Bruce here.

kalkorratessg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would lose if there were a shared universe. Ironman would prepare for someone who beat superman to near death and neutralize the JLA(i know PIS but Tony being in the U wouldn't see it like that). Batman would prepare for someone who can nearly beat Thor. It is an impressive feat but under what Tony would see as the supes feat. Tony then pretty much makes a god buster armor for Bruce's high end feats. This is because of Tony's mechanical feats.

tubaman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tubaman5: the gl ring was countered and defeated by the time tony stark possessed the reality gem

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#232  Edited By justice teen

@moon_bat_87: First I didn't read all of this because you wrote too much. Second who care if its been done before, new information that should be counted for is always coming out and when you comment on an old post who hardly ever get a reply. Third Love how thought out this was wish some responses would have been thought out instead of just posted. Fourth Iron man has better tech so he has an advantage, unless bats can get a good batarang to his reactor then Ironman wins. Then again batman does have a supercomputer as well, so he could scan for weakness in the ironman suit and i think he is the quicker thinker so he could win.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People say Marvel has more tech than DC. What about the Miracle machine? Or the Lantern Rings? Or the New God tech? With 1 year of prep I say Batman would get his hands on alien/cosmic level tech. Superman is his friend, he can get some Kryptonian tech. like the Phantom zone Projector, or the shrink ray. He's been to Apokalips, right? I don't see why he can't get New God tech. What if he just gets a Sinestro Corps or Green Lantern Ring (in Darkest Knight it showed a world where Abin Sur landed in Gotham instead of Coast City and the ring went to Bruce and he was a badass with it). I'm sure a simple power ring would be more than enough to take apart any armor Iron Man can build.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sidismail98: seeing as tony is on the guardians of the galaxy now, im sure he retains his tech advantage

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By sidismail98

I have no doubt Tony is capable of creating better tech than Bruce. I'm just saying, Bruce isn't a moron. What if he gets Green Lantern or Sinestro Corps Power Ring?

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sidismail98: i hear you, but tech and artifacts are simpily more powerful in the marvel-verse. Whats to say tony doesnt get, say, a cosmic cube for example?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Batman got help from the other heroes and Doc Fate gave him all their powers and immunity from reality Warping? Like he did in that episode of Brave and the Bold. Some guy named Equinox got the power of the Lords of Order and Chaos and started to reshape reality. He got all the heroes together and Doc fate gave him all their powers and skills and it was a big cosmic fight.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Shawnbaby

What if Batman got help from the other heroes and Doc Fate gave him all their powers and immunity from reality Warping? Like he did in that episode of Brave and the Bold. Some guy named Equinox got the power of the Lords of Order and Chaos and started to reshape reality. He got all the heroes together and Doc fate gave him all their powers and skills and it was a big cosmic fight.

You people will do anything to avoid admitting Batman would lose a fight....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

People really just can't accept that Batman is going to get stomped here?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Sorry. Batman may be a mere mortal, but he is the patron deity of prep. The guy's planned the downfall of gods and even his own teammates.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman has this with the amount of prep time.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Sorry. Batman may be a mere mortal, but he is the patron deity of prep. The guy's planned the downfall of gods and even his own teammates.

Then you people shouldn't have to reach so hard to find a way for him to win here.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if you go by comic facts Batman should be smarter than Stark. Of course Stark is better engineer, but Batman is much better detective, strategist and commander.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: He's the one who started when he brought up a cosmic cube! Is reality warping even allowed for this fight?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: He's the one who started when he brought up a cosmic cube! Is reality warping even allowed for this fight?

He only brought up the cosmic cube in response to you bringing up Green Lantern Rings, Sinestro Corps rings, and New Gods Tech. Then you went further off the rails and suggested Batman could get Dr. Fate to give him everyone elses powers.

The_Scare_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man versus Batman? Hah! Is this some kind of sick joke!? My pal The Joker wouldn't even find this funny! With a year prep, Tony would find nothing, nah-da, zilch, he'd just think he could blast him to timbucktoo, Batman on the other hand would learn every nook and cranny of the city, find 100 different weakness' of Iron Man and whoop him. Even without preparation, Batman would just stall Tony and get Alfred or something to hack Jarvis, (Yes I said it). Heck, I could probably beat Iron Man!

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers