• Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic CLUE! - The Game of Mystery. on the Battles board

    @comicdude360 said:@shawnbaby: dude honesty just relax anytime you see something out of the usual do you freak out.Maybe you should take your own advice. As I keep on having to say...the only reason ...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic CLUE! - The Game of Mystery. on the Battles board

    @comicdude360 said:@shawnbaby: dude honesty just relax anytime you see something out of the usual do you freak out.Maybe you should take your own advice. As I keep on having to say...the only reason ...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic CLUE! - The Game of Mystery. on the Battles board

    @youngjustice: As I just stated..I'm only bringing it to their attention. If they feel that it belongs here..that's fine with me. Honestly, at this point the only reason we're still even talking abou...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic CLUE! - The Game of Mystery. on the Battles board

    @comicdude360 said:@shawnbaby: relax no mods have mentioned anything yet so they don't care.And that's fine if they don't. I'm just bringing it to their attention in case they haven't seen it.

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic CLUE! - The Game of Mystery. on the Battles board

    @serrure said: @shawnbaby said: @serrure said: @shawnbaby said: This is a pretty cool idea...alas...it is not a battle.Probably better suited for the RPG forum.lol and its different from Eriks batt...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic CLUE! - The Game of Mystery. on the Battles board

    @serrure said: @shawnbaby said: This is a pretty cool idea...alas...it is not a battle.Probably better suited for the RPG forum.lol and its different from Eriks battle where you make your own charact...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic CLUE! - The Game of Mystery. on the Battles board

    This is a pretty cool idea...alas...it is not a battle.Probably better suited for the RPG forum.

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Wolverine and Venom vs Iron Fist and Lizard. on the Battles board

    If its Lizard Persona that makes it tougher...but I'd still give it to team 1. In comparison to the other guys here, Danny is a bit of a glass cannon.

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Wolverine and Venom vs Iron Fist and Lizard. on the Battles board

    Team 1. Connors is currently the Lizard and he hasn't been terribly impressive thus far.

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Hit Girl with Adrenaline amp vs. Bane. on the Battles board

    I think Hit Girl would take Movie Bane.As for the argument that Hit Girl doesn't do well against Skilled Fighters...Movie Bane doesn't show much skill at all. He was a brawler with good night vision. ...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Shredder. on the Battles board

    @entropy_aegis said: @shawnbaby said: @entropy_aegis said: @shawnbaby: Winners cannot be picked on the basis of arguments.Why not? Right now Winners are picked on the basis of Popularity...how is t...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Shredder. on the Battles board

    @entropy_aegis said:@shawnbaby: Winners cannot be picked on the basis of arguments.Why not? Right now Winners are picked on the basis of Popularity...how is the winner being decided by the better de...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Shredder. on the Battles board

    @entropy_aegis said: @shawnbaby said: @entropy_aegis said: @shawnbaby said: @k4tzm4n said: @shawnbaby said: Another Poll result that will surprise no one.Because it's all about the poll numbers ...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Shredder. on the Battles board

    @entropy_aegis said: @shawnbaby said: @k4tzm4n said: @shawnbaby said: Another Poll result that will surprise no one.Because it's all about the poll numbers and not having an informative debate with...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Shredder. on the Battles board

    @micah said: @frozen said: @shawnbaby said: @frozen said: @shawnbaby said: Another Poll result that will surprise no one.Namely because Batman has better feats, thus the result is justified.Namely ...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Shredder. on the Battles board

    @k4tzm4n said: @shawnbaby said: Another Poll result that will surprise no one.Because it's all about the poll numbers and not having an informative debate with fellow viners? I don't believe I said t...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Shredder. on the Battles board

    Another Poll result that will surprise no one.

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Shredder. on the Battles board

    @frozen said: @shawnbaby said: Another Poll result that will surprise no one.Namely because Batman has better feats, thus the result is justified.Namely because it's Batman. Most people here voted ha...

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Morals Off Spiderman Runs the Gauntlet. on the Battles board

    @laflux said:@shawnbaby?Spread your wings and Fly, my Young ApprenticeFor myself...this is another Spider-Man/Wolverine thread and I'm really trying to avoid these things.

  • Shawnbaby posted a message in the forum topic Superior Foes of Spider-man vs Red Hood. on the Battles board

    Speed Demon Solos.