Follow

Ghost Rider

Concept » Ghost Rider appears in 1065 issues.

The Ghost Rider is an empyrean/infernal creature made of a human spirit and a Spirit of Vengeance through a contract with Satan, dealings with an immortal vengeful spirit, or a supernatural entity. Ghost Riders tend to seek out vengeance for sins rendered. Notable Ghost Riders include Johnny Blaze, Dan Ketch, Alejandra and most recently Robbie Reyes.

What Went Wrong With Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

• 156 results
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#101  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@mattwing87 said:

Your movie theater charges you an extra $1 for 3D movies? My theater charges an extra $5 for 3D.

Really?! Come see movies with me then. They treat us right!

GrimoireMyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By GrimoireMyst

I didn't mind it and found it funny. lol Especially when they were showing possible avatars of evil for the devil and Jerry Springer was the last one I did laugh out loud.

Haustyl12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Haustyl12

Nicolas Cage.........Enough said

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By majestic99

They need the same thing to this sequel that happened to the Matrix-first one was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, but they decide to change everything(not good) and you end up with a tarnished sequel.

It seems movie directors see nothing but zeroes with their first hit so they decide they want to see even more zeroes by changing everything. I'm not a movie director, but if I made a big hit with my first film, I'm going to keep everything the same!

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By DEADPOOL

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@DEADPOOL said:

Inferior Ego, Johnny and Danny riding the motorcycle was most likely to show the two bonding, setting up Danny helping Johnny near the end.

Anyway, here are the pros from my perspective (in no real order):

1. Ghost Rider was cooler. He looked cooler, acted cooler, I enjoyed it. I however didn't entirely enjoy the first fight where Ghost Rider just took it's time scaring the hell out of everyone.

2. Had better fights and no love story. Those were some of my biggest complaints about the first movie.

3. I loved that they actually talked about Zarathos, and I liked their rendition. Everything about Zarathos was pretty much omitted from the first movie and Johnny was possessed by some kind of fire spirit. Bleh!

4. I liked the characters more and the story was a lot better as well.

Now the cons:

1. Nicholas Cage. They really, really should had gotten someone else. Everyone was saying that about the first movie too. Aside from critiques about his performance, Nicholas Cage just doesn't "fit" as Johnny Blaze.

2. Overacting. Not just Nicholas Cage, but Idris Elba and Johnny Whitworth too.

3. The pacing in the movie was just too fast, the whole film actually felt like Johnny racing through the streets on his motorcycle to me.

4. Should have had more of Christopher Lambert in it.

I gotta say, the Punisher and Ghost Rider movies are very comparable to me.

I actually enjoyed Idris's performance. Plus, at least the Punisher series can say it's got the Thomas Jane movie. Ghost Rider doesn't even have that, sadly.

I liked Idris too, but you gotta admit that he was stealing the show.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By _Zombie_

@DEADPOOL said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@DEADPOOL said:

Inferior Ego, Johnny and Danny riding the motorcycle was most likely to show the two bonding, setting up Danny helping Johnny near the end.

Anyway, here are the pros from my perspective (in no real order):

1. Ghost Rider was cooler. He looked cooler, acted cooler, I enjoyed it. I however didn't entirely enjoy the first fight where Ghost Rider just took it's time scaring the hell out of everyone.

2. Had better fights and no love story. Those were some of my biggest complaints about the first movie.

3. I loved that they actually talked about Zarathos, and I liked their rendition. Everything about Zarathos was pretty much omitted from the first movie and Johnny was possessed by some kind of fire spirit. Bleh!

4. I liked the characters more and the story was a lot better as well.

Now the cons:

1. Nicholas Cage. They really, really should had gotten someone else. Everyone was saying that about the first movie too. Aside from critiques about his performance, Nicholas Cage just doesn't "fit" as Johnny Blaze.

2. Overacting. Not just Nicholas Cage, but Idris Elba and Johnny Whitworth too.

3. The pacing in the movie was just too fast, the whole film actually felt like Johnny racing through the streets on his motorcycle to me.

4. Should have had more of Christopher Lambert in it.

I gotta say, the Punisher and Ghost Rider movies are very comparable to me.

I actually enjoyed Idris's performance. Plus, at least the Punisher series can say it's got the Thomas Jane movie. Ghost Rider doesn't even have that, sadly.

I liked Idris too, but you gotta admit that he was stealing the show.

Hey, his acting was better than Cage's. Maybe he knew how bad Cage was doing and decided to steal the show to make the movie even slightly enjoyable(though the crappy directing/writing still managed to put a halt to that)?

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By armylife1124

After the first movie I thought, oh well at least they won't make another one, and if they do it won't be with Nick Cage...oops, at least they won't make a third, or a third with him....yep I just doomed us to one more....I am sad this movie is so bad, not surprised, but sad...

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#108  Edited By DMC

Honestly I thought the scene with Cage trying to hold the SOV back and acting crazy was pretty good, and no he WASN'T yelling at everyone he talked to. Now I get what you're thinking, that Blaze has had this thing in him for a while now so he should be able to control himself. But dude in a realistic sense being "demon possessed" isn't a walk in the park, especially when Blaze is making it starve.

My first reaction leaving the film was that I wanted more. Translation? It was too short. It needed A LOT more action and BETTER action. It's kinda sad that a lot of the scenes in the final action sequence were in the trailer. They needed more of Ghost Rider possessing other vehicles, that was cool!! He does do that in the comics right?

As far as action goes, I'd LOVE to see a Ghost Rider film that's like a Mad Max/Twisted Metal/Death Race ^_^

Mjdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Mjdemon

3D is a waste of money i know that but i had no choice seeing as how there were only 2 showings without 3d and that was earlier in the day. I saw the movie yesterday with a friend. Saw Safe House first then Ghost Rider. Safe House had better action, better story and even better chase sequences. I absolutely hated Ghost Rider and felt i wasted my money really. During thw whole movie my hate for Nicholas Cage grew more and more. Hearing his goofy voice and seeing his face it made me think this guy is the worst actor in hollywood but gets so many freaking roles. The action was bad just everything about it. Some scenes were just awful. its easily worst comic movie of the summer. i dont have to see Dark Knight Rises, Avengers, Amazing Spiderman or Man of Steel to know that.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By NightFang3

Should have just rebooted it.

Avatar image for spiderman20991992
    spiderman20991992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

i thought it was good, not great but good.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By evilvegeta74

Nicholas Cage was the first and foremost problem, the first movie and the whole Elvis /johnny blaze thing, come on,Elvis? I haven't even seen the second movie yet, and they turned the Ghost Rider into a dark sort of comedy instead of a sci-fi/horror/heroic film. I'll catch it on net flix in a few weeks after a few drinks. Can anyone say re-cast!!!? I'm P'd off! The avengers will suck too, Captain america has a egg head, reminds me of the batman(1967) AdAm West/Burt Ward days.I'm a die hard Marvel Fan, but they need to really do character actor,story,and costume checks!!!! with someone who is knowledgeable of the Marvel Universe.Really how do you get Nick cage as Johnny Blaze? I'm also tired of that wimpy Cyclops in the Xmen movies as well,recast!!! One more thing , I'm P'd off about thye cancellation of the Avenger game as well,Marvel should have stayed on top of that with the movie coming up and all!Until then make mine Marvel.Sorry I'm venting!

fivestarga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By fivestarga

Nicholas Cage...

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

I thought the writing was the weakest part of the movie and the directors/actors did their damnedest to try and save it and for the most part I felt that they succeeded. I agree with Alex Navarro when it comes to this movie. A lot of me liking this movie could've been because I do not give one shit about the Ghost Rider character so I wasn't offended if it didn't do a great job of adapting the character. I don't know. I walked out entertained. I thought enough of the jokes work (not puns like "Road Kill"). Ghost Rider looked fucking amazing, Nic Cage was hamming it up to the Cage we know and love, the action was pretty cool and I was able to follow it, the animated segments were really cool and I thought the editing and camera tricks were stellar. My biggest problem is with the script. That script was boring and cliche all to Hell.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#115  Edited By spystreak

well it couldn't possibly be as bad as the Twilight series :P seriously I 'd rather sit through this new Ghost rider than see a movie where all the actors have one facial expression and are all mopey losers and with dialouge that's more agonising to listen to than nails on a blackboard or steroid addicted Native americans that turn into Giant pomeranians fighting against a century old undead pedophile named Edward who sparkles like a glittered up turd in the sunlight

obscurefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By obscurefan

These are good points, especially the one about Nick Cage, but also we just have to remember that Ghost Rider, even in the comics isn't that popular anymore. And I know that a lot of folks are going to go "What are you talking about? I love him!" Yes, yes you do, YOU love him, the majority of readers no longer care. Marvel gave him a series that didn't even make it to double digits recently, same goes for the team book he was just on, and right before both of those they gave him another series that only lasted about a year and a half I believe, maybe two years, either way that's not a good sign. One day he will be popular again, but for now he needs to go into hiding so he can one day make that comeback.

ericbige27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ericbige27

Haven't seen it yet.......will do soon.....:) I'm a Marvel fan no matter what :P

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#118  Edited By dewboy01

2 y'all , y'all think he can't transformed in daytime. That's because that kid supercharged/gave him with all his hellfire.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#119  Edited By cbishop

Personally, I didn't know this movie was even out yet. I had seen one commercial of it, with the peeing fire scene, months ago it seems like. Poor advertising might have as much to do with it as anything else. I loved a few things about the first movie: 1) the old Rider, Ghost-ed up and galloping on that ghost horse. 2) the helicopter jump, even if it wasn't real - it was just a cool scene for the son to pay tribute to his dad. 3) The trivia involved, like the guy who played Mephisto looking at Blaze's motorcycle, and saying, "Nice bike," because he rode the same style when he starred in Easy Rider (trivia you get from either the commentary or the DVD-extras). I hated the "action" in the movie, because it was over and done faster than it takes you to read this sentence.

I thought the story in the first movie was excellent, but they didn't do a good job making a movie of it. I was totally surprised that there was even a sequel made, and equally surprised that it wasn't a reboot.

P.S. I cannot believe you liked Weatherman. Is it because it helps with your insomnia?

DeviTiffany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By DeviTiffany

I thought the movie was fantastic. Ghost Rider is a man with a flaming skull for a head who rides of motorcycle, why would I want anyone to take the character super seriously? That's what I hated about the first movie. I love the Neveldine/Taylor guys and felt they were perfect for this movie. I thought Ghost Rider was actually really intimidating in this movie with how erratic and crazy his movements were and this is the first time Blackout actually wasn't completely stupid for once. I loved Nicolas Cage, I loved the freakout/interrogation scene. The guy who was playing Satan looked like he had a lot of fun with the role and the child actor wasn't annoying. Plus there were some actual fight scenes in the movie unlike the original.

Overall I was really happy with this movie and I'd love to see this guys make a sequel. It was everything I wanted it to be. I can understand if people don't like this style of movie, but I have a hard time understanding anyone who thinks this is worse than the first movie.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#121  Edited By turoksonofstone

Bwahahahahahaha 

frumpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By frumpa

@AlfoLantern said:

So strange that there is actually some people that are defending this ''movie'' in my entourage, they seem to like the Ghost Rider character and forget the rest of the ''movie''. Simply because they never read a Ghost Rider comic book (like the people that did the movie), we can't understand why they don't take any stories of the comic to adapt for the movie.

I almost did not finish the movie, I just wanted to quit and go home(which I never do when I go see a film), the first one is really cheesy but it's watchable, this one was just painful for my brain.

Hmm.. you have an entourage do you? - friends or strangers you pay to hang around and tell you how cool you are? .. ah the internets hilarious.

Avatar image for halfpastwhenever
    halfpastwhenever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

The greatest living actor - Nicholas Cage

Sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Sammo21

I liked this movie because it was a crazy Nic Cage movie. As a Ghost Rider movie, it failed incredibly.

vincethekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#126  Edited By vincethekid

Nicholas Cage sucks. Plain and simple. He needs to get behind the camera instead of in front of it. Something... Seriously. Ghost Rider is a hard franchise to pull off. I think they need to let this one die and move on to another property.

Avatar image for johnathanstrange
    JohnathanStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stayed away from both of the Ghost Rider movies. I just couldn't bear to see a character so cool be handled so inappropriately.

Casshern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Casshern

A friend of my sisters saw it. She likes it, but said it was over the top.

BUT I AGREE...WHY WHY WHY!! is it every time we decide to make a comic/manga live action with decide to make it comical.

WE GET WE GET...the idea of a person dressed like that, Man or Women is stupid and obviously asking to be called a hooker...BUT REALLY in the world that they are read in, its a serious story.

SO MAKE A SEROUS FILM! I Got into the comics when Dan ketch was Ghost Rider. Sad story, scary characters...What the hell is this...again more fun n games.

The problem is they want to make a movie EVERYONE can see. From the 5yr and up. I'm Sorry if your realizing comics/manga have SERIOUS stories in them, then maybe you should give a little more credit to the seriousness of the material or makeup something of your own.

Ghost Rider should be as dark as Batman, with Dark Supernatural elements in it (Constantine).

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#129  Edited By MrMiracle77

Ghost Rider's lack of dialogue has bothered me in both films.  He mostly delivers stock action lines, including the bronze-standard "you're going down."  In the books, GR is a fairly verbose entity, even to the point of being preachy.  But it doesn't surprise me that the writers, director, producer, or whoever, doesn't want GR delivering any key lines.  If you've gone to all the trouble of hiring and paying a terrific character actor like Nic Cage for the film, you want him and his well-practiced face and narrating voice delivering the lines, rather than modified vocals laid over a CGI skull.  So no good lines from the Ghost, unfortunately.

Avatar image for hakudoushinumbernine
    Hakudoushinumbernine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the movie wasn't as bad as everyone says it is.

all though it is nicholas cage. it wasn't as bad as everyone said is going to be or as everyone expected it to be. the story was pretty good. alittle week in places but it was still good. when he becomes the 'angel demon' they gave him the powers alittle late. would have been nice to see him use that in the final fight. the fight with the devil was alittle anti-climactic, and there were a few lines and sceens they movie cold have done without. the part where he's trying to hold back the Rider is actually one of my favorites. it's at the end of the movie where the kid asks 'did we get him' and Blaze says 'yeah... O____o oh HELL yeah..' with a crazy look on his face. it was so out of place, it was like they had to stop the ending movie to throw in that last bit it was so out of place and unneeded. Personally i thought the move was atleast a Matinee is definitely worth watching.

it could have been better. and it could have been worst. it could have been ALOT worse.

GokaiFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By GokaiFire

@joshmightbe: Ghost Rider may not be meant to be funny but that scene was funny to me. Especially in the context that it was used.

arcanineryu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By arcanineryu2

you know, while reading this i couldn't help but think of Lobo for some reason. maybe it was the "a lot of unnecessary motorcycle tricks" part.

great, now im gonna have to think about a Lobo remake for the next week.

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#133  Edited By doordoor123

WAIT WAIT WAIT! ANYONE THOUGHT THIS MOVIE WOULD BE GOOD?!

Bad director, bad cast, movie that no one wanted to see a sequel of, horribly funny trailer, bad cgi. I am shocked that anyone THOUGHT it would succeed.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator

Now I'm afraid. I don't think I should see this.

Avatar image for hakudoushinumbernine
    Hakudoushinumbernine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zauberin: see it on a week day, five dollars at the 2hours you'll get a laugh

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#136  Edited By X35

They based it on Daniel Way's run? Seriously?? No wonder if was pants. >.<

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
    higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

worst film ever made, comic book and non comic book
    i have never seen a movie that fails so much in every category

JairamGanpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#138  Edited By JairamGanpat

Was this movie bad?

well, to quote Johnny Blaze... "Yes, Hell yes" -__________- When he said that at the and and "roadkill" I wanted to punch the stranger next to me D:<

Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
    deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't say this movie bad ,ya ,there are some non-sense in the movie which is crank director's style not the ghost rider's.

and lots of characters are not the same in comics sure ,but there are still something they tell stick with comics such as Zadkiel.(he is not angel went nut ,he is the one who turn against god in comic)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
    deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alos that pee sence is better than i expect ,Ghost Rider didn't really do that it just a joke.

I still plan to get DVD.

tintallin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 24

#141  Edited By tintallin

A friend of mine who is a huge Ghost Rider fan had this to say to me after he saw it: "Wait for it On Demand." If he says that, I wait. Never failed me yet. If even the visual effects don't get me at least a "see it for the effects on the big screen", I know not to see it or waste the money.

So, I do want to see it. I'll pay the $5 total for an On Demand viewing so my whole family can watch it together instead of whatever the theater charges. I won't be wasting my recent "Two Free Tickets" gift card on this. Saving those for Avengers.

Not even Christopher Lambert will get me to see it in the theater and I'll see anything he's in. Very sad, I know.

MrErbac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MrErbac

One of the worst comic movie of the 21st century? Spiderman 3 was atrocious. Hulk was one of the most boring movies I have ever seen, it would take all day to name the list of comic movies Ghost Rider SOV is better than. Not even close. I just gotta problem with the villian being Blackout. That's Danny Ketch's enemy and they changed him up as well. But that's better than screwing up Blackheart, which the first one did, so that in my book puts this movie ahead of the first one. I also liked how Cage went insane, seemed to make sense to me. I liked the display of his powers. I liked the faster pace as well and it was only and hour and a half. The first one felt like a long two hours. I liked it better than the last two Batman movies as well. So what. I hate those movies even more because of the lovefest people go on about Nolan. I'm sick of his overhyped and overrated Batman movies. Batman '89 is still the best.

CykoJimmY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By CykoJimmY

This review is completely ridiculous cause I haven't watched the film but I can tell how biased this reviewer is. He points out absolutely useless points that make wanna watch it!

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CykoJimmY: ...it's actually spot on. he litterally wrote what was on both me and my friends minds after watching.

I was so looking forward to this, then I was soooooo dissapointed. I love ghost rider, and figured going into the theater that if nick cage is there it wont be as good as it could be, but come on its the guys who made crank right? Its gotta be awesome! ...wrong.

what makes it worst, is that when he's doing that hilariously stupid scratching at the door part, you can feel the awkwardness behind the camera, all the way back in jersey. hell, the guy with the phone in his mouth was laughing!

heres the plot of ghost rider 2

head to Europe and leave my dime piece girl back in the states

get found by a black french monk with yellow eyes(?)

action action action

wheelies

the church tries to kill the antichrist (shocking!)

the rider has his most epic battle with the devil....in which he just chain smacks him and says go home.

boy dies

nick cage says he's an angel

boy lives

end

I didnt put spoiler alert on purpose, now you won't waste 10 bucks

thank me later

also I feel cheated...I totally wanted to see the GR piss fire on the devil

pingclang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#145  Edited By pingclang

What wrong with Ghost Rider:SOV? Everything!

xybernauts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By xybernauts

I thought it was great that this movie had a little bit more action with GR and that it was able to jump right into the story because the origins of Ghost Rider were already portrayed in the first movie. I also loved the European settings in the movie, although I think the cinematography failed to take full advantage of the settings.

What really annoyed me was the animation used in the flashbacks in the movie. I think it was poorly done and it felt out of place. The style of the animation simply didn't compliment the movie. In fact I'd say it actually hurt the movie and that the movie would have been better off if it had edited out the animation altogether.

To me it almost seems like this movie had no budget at all. Assuming this was true perhaps it was the act of cutting corners that helped to kill this movie. There were some concepts revolving around GR's character that could have really improved this movie that were not explored enough. Particularly the story of the fallen angel that possess GR. If that was portrayed using CGI or even make-up, costumes, and special f/x it could have made for some interesting scenes that would have improved the movie if done right.

I usually love Cage, but he was alittle depressing for me in this movie. He only did well in the scenes where he went crazy, but in other scenes he didn't seem interested in the movie. I loved that Idris Elba was in the movie, although in truth I think he deserves a starring role as a Marvel superhero. I loved his performance as a french speaking "priest". I also loved that Christopher Lambert was in this movie.

To sum things up, the 1st GR movie was way better. And to me it wasn't better then Spiderman 3 or the Hulk.

Misterwizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#147  Edited By Misterwizz

Anybody who says Nicolas Cage is an absolute idiot, this guy is considered a great actor, and although right now he's going through a paycheck stage (he is broke), it makes no difference.

Nelvadine and Taylor wrote a Jonah Hex script, not the Jonah Hex script.

I stopped taking this article seriously after Matt called face off a silly movie. Those same critics called it edgy and dark.

On the bright side fans of the movie can see that "this means war" a film with many known actors, managed to do worse than GRSOV, especially with a similar budget.

I was surprised this film didn't drop 60-+ on it's second weekend (it was around 50%). Admitively that's not a very good thing, but considering that Conan the Barbarian lost 70% of it's audience (and opened much worse), it looks good when compared to it.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#148  Edited By Kairan1979

What went wrong with this movie.

1. There was nothing selfish in his decision of save Barton Blaze from cancer. Why rewrite the story just for pathetic "confession scene"?

2. Peter Fonda was better as Devil.

3. The lack of strong opponents for Ghost Rider.

4. What's the point of adding Christofer Lambert to the cast as warrior monk and not giving us decent swordfight to satisfy Highlander fans?

5. I'm glad that Roxanne wasn't in the second movie. But mentioning her or at least showing her photo could be nice.

sladewilson30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#149  Edited By sladewilson30

it was alright, but I agree that the first one was better

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#150  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

This movie was unbelievably horrible. I will admit, I cracked up at the spazzing out scene, I was pissed With the horrible fight scenes. I wanted to see some badass Ghost rider action not 25 minutes of GR doing the Cupid shuffle

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.