• 70 results
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kurrent

What 5 members would you have as a Vine X force and why! Not including yourself you'll be the teams 6th member.

1) Morte Rapida - Bad @$$ ninja, tactics and knowledge

2) Acer - The kids got some stones on him. You need that kinda courage on your team

3) Gambler - Master Manipulator and Charisma, throws a mean right too.

4) Feral Nova - Her powers and talent are a force to be reckoned with

5) obi wan kenobi - Has grown a lot and is a solid player, He'd be good to have on any type of team
Post Edited:2008-05-22 16:06:10

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

X-Force meaning black ops group used for S.A.N.D. missions?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sling Shot

Post Deleted.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kurrent

Sling Shot says:

"X-Force meaning black ops group used for S.A.N.D. missions?"

Yes! Using Vine RPers

J1NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By J1NX

1)Switch - His amazing tactics and non stop "I'll everything with a heartbeat" attitude. On top of it some amazing RP skills make him an easy pick

2)Gambler - Though at more than one occasion in character I've wanted to put a bullet in his head I have to say he is a very smart leader and is always quick thinking. It makes him a hard opponent to beat, thus I would want him on my side.

3)Final Arrow - I have only gotten a few chances to actually RP with this man and he is AMAZING. His dark sense of the world and ability to lay out death like a welcome mat makes for a formibidable ally.

4)Akira Overdrive - From the cyborg assassin to the 50-something leader of SHIELD he is well trained with weapons, vehicles, technology and of course he has a smart ass attitude you get to see from time to time (kind of like yours truly), but of all the things I think is a great asset of his there is his mind. He is thinking way ahead in the research he does on his opponents. It makes him a great ally and a terror of an opponent.

5)Andferne - The man knows what his character is capable of and how to use it. Eye cannon and tactical training plus the shield. THe man is a powerhouse.

I know with this group we could take out all sorts of stuff. Mighty are those that know their limitations and those that know how to exceed them.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By shanana

Angelic reaper- incredibly trust worthy and sincere but has that ms. marvel edge to her

feral nova- not scared to tackle an challenge not afraid to be a leader (even though she declind being love's leader)

U vann- he's my buddy and he's good while he's not serious all the time when he does get serious he's a straight killer

editman- show's alot of promise

ronin- he's amazing with his writing and has instincts of a killer

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kurrent says:

"What 5 members would you have as a Vine X force and why! Not including yourself you'll be the teams 6th member.1) __Morte Rapida__ - Bad @$$ ninja, tactics and knowledge2) __Acer__ - The kids got some stones on him. You need that kinda courage on your team3) __Gambler__ - Master Manipulator and Charisma, throws a mean right too.4) __Feral Nova__ - Her powers and talent are a force to be reckoned with5) __obi wan kenobi__ - Has grown a lot and is a solid player, He'd be good to have on any type of team
Post Edited:2008-05-22 16:06:10"

nice...thanx Kurrent...

well obviously...X-Force has to be tough and mean so I'd say...

Acer -- definitely has that needed edge to him..plus he could be great comedy relief...

Uchiha Nevann -- One of the best RPers I and is also very intelligent..always coming with new, creative ways to strike...

Ronin Alexsandr -- I assume that X-Force would be like a secret ops team and I think they'd be no better to lead them then this true soldier...

Angelic Reaper -- Very trust worthy and would sure as hell always look out for her teammates. Plus..every good superhero team needs a pretty girl in it...lol

Kurrent -- he chose me so I have to choose him too! lol...no seriously...as RL, he made his reputation as one of the best heroes on the Vine and that's worthy of anyone's respect...
Post Edited:2008-05-22 19:48:24

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By pixelized

Red Ranger, Blue Ranger, Green Ranger, Purple Ranger, and the Orange ranger

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Nighthunter

Morte

Ronin

Arrow

Jinx

Spartan

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sling Shot

pixelized says:

"Red Ranger, Blue Ranger, Green Ranger, Purple Ranger, and the Orange ranger"

You trade the Puce Ranger for the Red because of his greater savagery at half off sales.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Post Deleted.

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ~Rayne~

RL

Andferne

Gambler

Akira

NightHunter

I dont think they need much explanation.I see its been done already.

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ~Rayne~

Post Deleted.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Switch

Jinx The brains behind the team. He'd work computers and keep everyone working towards their goals. On top of that he can handle himself in a fight.

Andferne Classic hero who is willing to sacrifice everything to do whats right. His determination would keep the rest of the team going and his leadership in other fields would prove invaluable.

Nighthunter The cool genius of the team. Forget thinking a step ahead hes always at least ten. His tactical skill would pull the team through situations where brawn would have fallen down.

Morte Rapida Every team needs a stealthy member. His ninja know how would balance the bullheaded attitude of Switch and Andferne who would be more likely to cut the crap and go for the jugular. So he would be vital in situations where tact and subterfuge were necessary.

Last Arrow Unlike Final Arrow you can turn your back on him. Not to mention the fact that its damn hard to get anything past him. Hes a man who wont betray his teammates and will give every mission his all.

With Switch as well I think this team would be nigh on unstoppable. What they lack in raw power they easily make up for in strategy and guts. I didn't include Gambler cos there would be no way he could go a week without betraying the team and making a bid for world domination. :P

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

1.)Feral Nova she has guts and once you piss her off you in for a world of hurt.

2.)Andferne he's tactical training stands out the most but in no why is that putting down his powers or abilities.

3.)Sha like she said she's my buddy and she's smart understand her strong and weak point pretty well.

4.)Kenobi like Kurrent said he's grown a lot and is a solid player, and he'd make a good side kick for me xP j/k

the last one is a hard one....

5.)Angelic Reaper or Acer both are very loyal and trust worthy even though Acer may have more of an edge about him Angel writing is one of the best I've seen and he RR is nothing I'd ever want to fight.

so thats my list ^^

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Akira Overdrive

1.J1NX-Like stated so many times,he is a computer wiz and would hold the information down.Downloading, hacking codes to get into major security areas,a plus.

2.Gambler-Influential in battle and makes words have meaning,plus he is my homeboy.

3.Spartan-Someone with true experience and another weapons master,possibly a historian when it comes to ancient/mythical knowledge,that helps alot.

4.Sparda-The somewhat loose cannon that can be a major threat to foes and handle the mystical/darkness of the team.After all he hunts demons.

5.Last Arrow-A good force to have on the team in terms of stealth and the keen eye,he can pull out a weapon from anywhere and handle business with efficiency.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Darkchild

Gambler-His photographic reflexes

Last Arrow-Tactical advantage

Final Arrow-the powerhouse who has little to know limit to his powers

Andferene-Swordmanship

Nighthunter-Bait lol jk. His intelligence

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pixelized

Sling Shot says:

"pixelized says:
"Red Ranger, Blue Ranger, Green Ranger, Purple Ranger, and the Orange ranger"
You trade the Puce Ranger for the Red because of his greater savagery at half off sales."

huh?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

There are way to many combinations for me to name just one. Maybe I'll come back after the game and do a couple.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gottheit

Sparda

Apparition

Andferne

Maybe Eternal Chaos on the reserves. Not counting myself, that's the entire team I would make.

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ~Rayne~

Wow...I feel left out lmao.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Here is another...

1.Darkchild-Supreme muscle,he is the tank,but can keep up with the speed and swiftness of a stealth like team.

2.Hawk-My eyes,the one who can see things from above and just rain down on the enemies with arrows,and if he has to,he can be transport.

3.Andferne-A major tactician that can easily takeover as a leader,using his powers the right way(which he does) can prove very fatal in the range game as well as close combat.

4.Nighthunter-A super elusive Batman,with skills that are perfect for a black-ops team,he can handle pressure and think ahead when the others can't.

5.Rayne-A dark character with many trick up his sleeve,he can be used to trick opponents and if need be demolish them.

Reserve

7.Gannon Nereid-Used for special missions.Water mixed with a super cool martial artist is always a plus,he can flood out an area or go in through the water pipes,sewers,etc.
Post Edited:2008-05-22 21:48:19

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ~Rayne~

Thanks Akira lolz

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Last_Guardian

Post Deleted.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Akira Overdrive

~Rayne~ says:

"Thanks Akira lolz "

Fa shizzle.

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ~Rayne~

Heres another one

Cryo

Uchiha

Dark Child

Lst Paladin

Ronin

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

OOOHH OHHH I WANNA MAKE ONE!!

Angelic Reaper- She chopped off my arm in our battle so that means something, lol

Sha- she killed me... v.v

NeVann- He made me, me again! :D

Kenobi- He cut off my hand... and my arm... and my ear....

Ronin- He laughs at me v.v

But together they can be AWESOME :DD

XDDD

Ok let me try again

AR: because she has the power to heal others, and she can make a whole other army of undead for herself, not to mention she's an awesome writer, super loyal to her friends and never backs down from a fight... most of the time XDD

Sha: Power house! She's super awesome and strong and gave me a run for my battle, one of the hardest ones I was ever in. I would be honored to have her on my team! And she's ever scared to take on someone! And she's my favorite supehero!

NeVann: He may be a lazy Ninja on the outside but the inside, he's a killing ninja of death! :D Plus every group needs a ninja ^^ And what better ninja to have than him!

Obi: Dude is really getting good at RPGing, with his powers he would be good with stealth along side with NeVann. AND We'll have the force with us! :D

Ronin: What can I say... the dudes got SKILLS! Thats all I can say, lol

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kain Echnida

I'm not surprised nobody put me. I haven't been seen in action lately if at all.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Wheres the love for Midnight?

crys alittle

Alright, My team,

Arrow: Must I say why? The guy is a legend in it's truest form. He helped me with RP'ing and helped me during Ultimate Betrayl, I owe alot to him.

Lilanya Wildchild: I'd like to think we've become Freinds, She's generally always supported me and I got to give her props.

Spartan-177- Awesome-ly Bad-@$$ Halo guy.

Resonate-Again, Great Freind and Bad-A$$.

Eganthevile-1- We've known each other for a while and he's got some skillz IMO.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Acer

Kurrent The leader of the team able to rally the troops together and make them work as a unit.

Morte Field commander able to come up with amazing battle plans and take out the enemy from the inside.

Feral Nova Amazing fire power and can pick the team up in times of need with her humour.

Uchiha Nevann One of the best skills and powers that can help in the battle field his sharingan an amazing advantage.

Obi Wan Kenobi Shows hes got talent and is amazing on the battlefield the dark horse of the team but one to fear.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Last_Guardian

Acer says:

"**Kurrent** The leader of the team able to rally the troops together and make them work as a unit.**Morte** Field commander able to come up with amazing battle plans and take out the enemy from the inside.**Feral Nova** Amazing fire power and can pick the team up in times of need with her humour.**Uchiha Nevann** One of the best skills and powers that can help in the battle field his sharingan an amazing advantage.**Obi Wan Kenobi** Shows hes got talent and is amazing on the battlefield the dark horse of the team but one to fear. "

coolio! lol...it's weird I've always considered myself a bright horse! wtf? sorry...lol

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Acer

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Acer says:
"**Kurrent** The leader of the team able to rally the troops together and make them work as a unit. **Morte** Field commander able to come up with amazing battle plans and take out the enemy from the inside. **Feral Nova** Amazing fire power and can pick the team up in times of need with her humour. **Uchiha Nevann** One of the best skills and powers that can help in the battle field his sharingan an amazing advantage. **Obi Wan Kenobi** Shows hes got talent and is amazing on the battlefield the dark horse of the team but one to fear. "
coolio! lol...it's weird I've always considered myself a bright horse! wtf? sorry...lol"

LMAO

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The Spartan

Thanks NH and Akira.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By Constantine

Methos- Brains and skill

Walkingstone- Skills and Overall coolness

Darkchild- our own colossus

Nighthunter- Talents

Gambler- Leadership

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By White Phantom

Amon Sanders/TheCleverGuy- The guy knows how to use his powers, and we'd work well together.

Copy- Such a vast range of abilities.

Cryo-Wolf- A powerhouse and a skilled RP'er

Kurrent- Skilled in combat and a good leader

Kain Echnida- A valuable member for power and skill, so long as he stays loyal.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#36  Edited By Mercy_

Gambler

Hawk

QH

MR

Sov

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By XRiskyX
SovSon: Excellent tactician and field leader. Plus he can hold himself in nearly ANY fight even against super-powered enemies so he would not be dead weight. His experience adds a further edge to the team. Also a very dangerous sniper.

MR: Another expert leader and tactician so we have a second in command who is used to SovSon's style. Plus she is a superb tech and can supply us with some nifty gadgets, hack computers, show weak points of defense systems, etc.

Nighthunter: Probably the epitome of what a human can be in mind and body. The trinity of him, MR and SovSon should be able to solve EVERY problem we might encounter and his inventor genius coupled with MR's technopathy would produce some of the most advaced technology the world has ever seen. Tactician, master swordsman and stealth ace.

Hawk: Much needed air support and scouting skills. Plus he's badass with weapons, has commando experience from the military and some serious stealth skills. Also most people forget his animal empathy which comes in handy.

Sha: Adds serious muscles to the team and is capable of taking on several powerhouses at once. Makes up for the relative physical weakness of the other team members (just in case you need to throw a truck around or something like that), can speedblitz opponents and has a thousand other uses. Our own Sentry.

Finally I would lend some luck to the team. ;)
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By XRiskyX

Man, now I really want to rpg with this team...

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hawk
@Risky: I'd follow you anywhere. lol
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mercy_
@Hawk
@Risky: I'd follow you anywhere. lol
Of course you would. We all know how much you enjoy looking at her ass ;)
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress:
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mercy_
@Hawk LMAO. Cheeeeeeeeeesy.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Hawk: lmfao 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#44  Edited By EdwardWindsor

MY personal X-force  team ideas.

Lazy's Angels

• Dark Huntress
  • Risky
  • Psyentist
  • Azreal
  • Babs
With myself as the obvious Bosley type character

Icon's and idiots

• Sov Son
  • Kurrent
  • Gambler
  • Hawk
  • Mikepool

Myself and Mikepool being the idiots.  ( Sorry mike)

and Finally  

Young guns

• Crimson Eagle
  • Richter
  • Umbra
  • Mercury
  • Scion
Would take a few blues going darker but would be cool.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Assassin_
@lazystudent: O_O *runs away sobbing* 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Mikepool:  runs after him with a beer to say sorry , best not open it right away.
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By XRiskyX
@lazystudent said:
MY personal X-force  team ideas.

Lazy's Angels

• Dark Huntress
  • Risque
  • Psyentist
  • Azreal
  • Babs
With myself as the obvious Bosley type character

Do you mean Risky or Risque? o_O
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Risky:  lol i meant you, edited it

Typing + Football = fail iam rubbish typist at the best of times
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By XRiskyX
@lazystudent: lol Okay. Was just asking because they are seperate people. ;)
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Risky: iam aware of such, iam just rubbish at both typing and remembering things.