S.T.R.I.K.E.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

In the process of planning the next STRIKE rpg, just need to close up some loose ends on the Cataclysm

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1102 Feral Nova  Moderator

Wonders if the next RP is going to be in Hawaii or somewhere tropical where they can all relax. But right before they can even set the umbrellas down, Ruby is like "Alright, back your sht it's time to go!" and everyone is like "WTF RUBY!?" and she just goes "Trololololol!"

The-Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wonders if the next RP is going to be in Hawaii or somewhere tropical where they can all relax. But right before they can even set the umbrellas down, Ruby is like "Alright, back your sht it's time to go!" and everyone is like "WTF RUBY!?" and she just goes "Trololololol!"

LMAO!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1104 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1106 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Oh nvm then I just got overly excited seeing the profile lol

I have plans for both Ziccarra and Maya, but they are pretty much standalone at this point

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1108 Feral Nova  Moderator
TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Raeyn, no one's happy to see it.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1110 Feral Nova  Moderator

@timesiphon: because it looks scary has heck! >_> as least chick version wasn't scary looking... My post will be up later today :D

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1112 Feral Nova  Moderator
TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1113  Edited By TimeSiphon

@feral_nova:

That image is from when she was destroying an entire civilization.

This one just looks scary, that one was scary =).

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Probably gonna go grabs Burns irl so he can stop holding it up lol.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1115  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@maya_liafador@vocal@timesiphon

“Raeyn?” Zoe questioned, it was Raeyn? But… this was a guy… and last time she saw Raeyn… he was a she. But the explanation was beginning to shine light upon the situation. She remembered Raeyn talking to her something about Time Siphons never really dying? Or something about regeneration, but it wasn’t something the teenage hero completely understood. Even with the explanation he was providing she was still confused on exactly what was happening. Was he… she? It? Still the same person? Was she going to re-introduce herself? He said he remembered them but…

Then he said Zoe’s name, and her eyes lit up, it was Raeyn! Raeyn was a dude and alive! But… was kinda intimidating than the last… what should she call it? Old Raeyn? But then the doors opened once more and the girls head turned to see the Agents making way for Director Ruby. She spoke to Raeyn as if she knew this was going to happen, welcoming the new bodied Raeyn.

“So, you’re still you, just… different body you?” Zoe asked, still trying to comprehend what he had just gone on about to the small group. “Well… welcome back Raeyn.” The young hero gave a small smile, still trying to get used to his new look. But as the group stood there, no one had yet to utter the simple words of ‘thank you’ for his sacrifice. “I know this isn’t much, but… Thank you, for saving us.” They were only words of gratitude, but they were sincere from Zoe. She didn’t know how else to show her thanks. Go out for drinks? Take him out to dinner? A certificate? What do you do for someone who saved not just your life, but helped saved the entire world by sacrificing themselves.

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@embargo: @timesiphon: @feral_nova:

"Sorry I'm not giving thanks to this thing." Vocal remarked coldly as she leaned against a wall. She'd attempted to take up as little space as possible to give the rest more room. "With the power boasted about and displayed I have to believe there was better alternatives then that. Point of a team is colaboration we all take a blow so nobody has to take it all. You nearly killed yourself to virtually kill countless others. No diplomacy no search for an alternative you endangered yourself when maybe you didn't need to. You saved us but I expect something better then suicide from allies of mine." She didn't want to push the creature away but the disgust was a taste that soured the tongue and was hard to remove.

"All the terrible things you've done, the memories that haunt you when regained. They need to be atoned for, and stupid moves like that don't cut it. If you can't do better then don't come back. Because with every move like that you spit on the graves of the countless others, human Talmut and others, who died for a cause and won't be coming back." Immortals and those who sought immortality always seemed to forget the value of life. A fact that disgusted the Inhuman, for to her the beauty of life came from it's finite nature.

With a turn to Ruby Nova and the rest Cadence gave a respectful bow. "Sorry for my outburst had to get something off my chest. Were any of us needed for anything?" Cadence showing an eagerness to help should there be something to do.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1117 Feral Nova  Moderator

EVERYONE HATES TIME SIPHON AND NOW I WANT TO GIVE HIM A HUGGGGG

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1119 Feral Nova  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1121 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dreadpool10: good, tired, should be sleeping but it's too hot lol

You? :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I hate sleeping while it's hot, xD.

I'm doing pretty good myself.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1123 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dreadpool10: I don't mind hot, but I hate waking up with my throat and eyes dryer than the lips of all the Mad Max characters xD

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

Time siphons are all basically scared orphans that never grew up, I'm sure he'd love a hug, he's going to take these attitudes pretty hard.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1125 Feral Nova  Moderator

@lunahawk: he won't suck my temporal energy? >_> on accident..?

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

In a passive situation like this, definitely not.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1127 Feral Nova  Moderator

@lunahawk: then Nova will give him a hug :D unless Director Ruby orders them out then she's out... Cause Ruby is scary >_>

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: hates a strong word lol Vocal sees Siphon more like a mix between an animal needing more training and a reckless child. Made harder for her by how minor of a role she ended up playing in comparison to the higher tiers making her all the more bitter and envious

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody: don't you have a statue to clean get outa here :P

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vocal: ................. yes, ma'am.

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody: naw I'm just playing she's just a rock what's she care ^.^

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vocal: Don't talk sh*t 'bout my rock!

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really should get to this....

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1135  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@vocal: shes JEALOUS of TS? That's worse :P why can't we all just be BFFs and have slumber parties and DDR tournys with a crap ton of pizza???

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1136  Edited By Maverick_6

@feral_nova:

Because.

That would be boring :P Silly girl. There can never be peace on comicvine :D

Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1137  Edited By Alianette

@feral_nova: a little bit even though the Inhumans idea didn't really take off I still see her as the heir to the throne. As such she wants to be all they'd need. But she isn't that by fighting in Catacalysm she's seen she isn't near that kind of power level. Then she sees actions she finds foolish and that makes her furious only making it harder to play nice with Siphon. I decided to play with the idea to give her a bit of a story arc to travel through the KOV

However sleepovers are easy we live in the same Hellicarier after all :p

Tyrannos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao sleep overs.

Jaired: Psst, Egg head, I'm gonna go spy on the girls, * cough nova*

Jason: You pig! How gross, how detestable! You should be ashamed!

Jaired * bummed*: I guess your right...

Jason: *Is already gone peeking*

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alianette:

Oh my. If she had any idea what Raeyn felt every minute of the day she wouldn't be jealous.

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk: she still might lol I imagine it'd just turn her to having more greed over envy as it'd give her more of a vision of what she or a leader could do with such potential

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice long post eaten...too tired to fix it right now. I'll try again tomorrow.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1142 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova:

Because.

That would be boring :P Silly girl. There can never be peace on comicvine :D

BUT DDR PIZZA SLUMBER PARTY!!! T___T

@feral_nova: a little bit even though the Inhumans idea didn't really take off I still see her as the heir to the throne. As such she wants to be all they'd need. But she isn't that by fighting in Catacalysm she's seen she isn't near that kind of power level. Then she sees actions she finds foolish and that makes her furious only making it harder to play nice with Siphon. I decided to play with the idea to give her a bit of a story arc to travel through the KOV

However sleepovers are easy we live in the same Hellicarier after all :p

She's an Inhuman? Where have I been? >___>

Thats even WORSE! lol I'm gonna have Nova fight her for the throne now :P jk >_> don't hurt me Wait she's in the KOV!? Well... I'm in trouble lol

Well now idk if Nova want's to have a sleep over with Vocal, she sounds mean xP and might get jelly if she beats her in DDR!

Lmfao sleep overs.

LMAO! I can see that happening xD

Loading Video...

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:@vocal@embargo@timesiphon

Bradshaw had learned much in his time here. This wasn't something he did for the money, but nearly no one would make it this far if they were just compelled by money. At first it was a sort of Revenge, but now it was leading to being something more then what he was, more then what he would admit to having qualities of. How he'd come to in that time lead a group of metahumans was beyond him, but, it happened.

There was however a casualty, though it couldn't be helped. He had only managed to destroy one world Breaker and a part of the Talmut fleet. Though, him with backing from teammates who covered him being capable of destroying anything capable of causing extensive damage to Thee Champion was nothing short of was nothing short of astonishing, it wasn't nearly enough. The aliens had still existed in large number with numerous advantages, and so he had to leave it to Raeyn to finish the rest. She was boisterous, rather arrogant, at the time. Her statement could have very, very bad consequences for those who seek to take that as a challenge. But she was powerful enough to back her claims. He was only one man. A man with good armor, some nice weapons, a titanium composite skeleton and a body of someone at least 2 decades behind his age, but a man none the less.

He heard something on the comm.

"Uh guys...."

Two STRIKE agents have idle conversation in the hallway. "And so I told him...."deez nuts" "Ha. Got em!" "Yeah man. Everyone-"

*Woosh* Some blur went past that escaped their eyes, and moved in such a way as to bypass their perception. They can loosely see that it was some man running with what looked like a combat knife. It was hard to tell. They only really turned around and saw him get to the end of the hallway, and only saw his boot when he was turning around. "The f*ck was that....?" ".....I unno. Probably that Flashfire guy or something."

Bradshaw was the last to reach the room, as he was all the way across the carrier when he'd received the message. Instead of simply rushing in through the door, he'd wait, and listen. Judging from the noise, there were 4 people in the room. He'd identified Embargo, Ruby and Nova. However the third was a mystery, until it was soon revealed to be none other then Raeyn, in a new form. A new body. Bradshaw put away his high frequency knife.

"Well well" He begins, suddenly appearing in the room from seemingly nowhere, mostly only people with particularly keen perception aware of his entering "You hero types never stay dead do you? Always seem to be getting revived left and right. Don't you know? That takes away from the suspense if we just know everything is alright in the end..." The currently unarmored man walks forward with his arms crossed across his chest. His typical seemingly unphased and hardened gaze locked towards Raeyn.

No Caption Provided

"I can't really blame Cadence for what she has to say." His eyes go over to his teammate for a moment. The more and more he knew her, the more he reminds him of himself. "But" He smirks, trying to slightly lighten the air. "I can cut you a bit of slack. In the long run, I really don't care about the planets besides our own. And you protected it better then I could, with you seriously sending them into disarray and well, trying to sacrafice yourself even though you didn't know if you'd come back at the time." He had the frightened final breathes of numerous soldiers among the battlefields, in whatever form they took, all too well. She did think she would die, that much he could tell. He was the last person Raeyn had spoken to before her "death" in that form.

"So, thanks for your assistance." It was definitely his opinion that Raeyn needed to stay. He needed to be where he could be monitored. Keep siphon close. Where he can be watched. You don't let something like this, of this magnitude, loose on the galaxy let alone the world....He hardly knows what path Raeyn would take, something of such power but that could be at it's core, driven by the most base of instincts.

"Like you said director, spot for her here..." He said vaguely, looking towards the director from the corner of his eye. His look seemingly indicating something.

"Right?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't feel like writing anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao sleep overs.

LOL. That is something that Jason would do, scold Jaired for spying on the girls, and then goes off to do it himself.

@maverick_6:Them Cole MacGrath eyes though...

@shanana said:

I don't feel like writing anymore.

*Gasp*

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: @feral_nova: @vocal: @embargo

Raeyn listened to everyone and lowered the forward brim of his hat to shade his eyes as he took it all in. A lot of what they said hurt, not like an adult pain but the pain of a child that feels it is being scolded for something it thought it was doing right. The nature of a Time Siphon was two fold when you boiled it down, they were predators and they were children. The animal in Raeyn drove its actions, threatened to over ride it at every moment and turning it into an abomination. Only Raeyn's will power kept the animal at bay when it did manage to keep it at bay. Beyond that was the child that Raeyn once was, the frightened child being experimented upon by cruel scientists. These were the two creatures that always warred at the heart of a Time Siphon.

The hurt in Raeyn's eyes was obvious, it had thought it was doing the right thing and yet it seemed almost everyone was either angry or suspicious. Raeyn shook his head a little, trying to make sense of their reactions. Their words held meaning and he was trying to process exactly what meaning it was. Raeyn came from a predatory culture, most of the concepts of being a hero were simply alien to him and it was a learning process.

"I...don't really understand your reactions." He said at last. "I was trying to do something that would help defend my new home and we were in a situation where there seemed to be no other answer. I'm not a diplomat, I'm sorry if I didn't try to use diplomacy to get out of a situation where diplomacy seemed particularly useless. I did what was I able to do and I did it in a way that would not threaten to release the predator inside of me but instead put my life at risk...I saw some of you put your lives at risk for people you had never met before and I told myself I would do the same if the situation called for it. I could have just as easily taken all of their lives, fed on their people and ships and gained more power than I have had in a long time."

Raeyn paused and then continued, realizing that his memory pane was beginning to fragment again as his body settled down to its current level of temporal reserves. "Forgive me, but I need to say this before my memory pane resets itself to where it needs to be according my current level of reserves. I could have fed on them, I could have restored my full abilities but I wouldn't have been able to control the predator after that. I was just trying to do my part in a way that would not risk your lives to my own horrible instincts."

Raeyn looked at Zoe and Bradshaw for a moment. "Thank you, both of you, for understanding." Raeyn had pushed the pain down, but it was still visible in his eyes. "This group is the only group that has ever accepted me, I was hoping that wouldn't change. I may look different, but I'm the same person. This is just a biological trick of Time Siphons. When we die our cells release stored energy called a Temporal Reserve, it chooses a physical form from the various temporal lines we have consumed in the past and rebuilds our body according to that form. That doesn't change who I am, that doesn't alter my personality or my memories or the people I choose to associate with. I am still Raeyn, if any of you can't see that because my face has changed...I'm not sure what to say. I hope I'm still welcome here, I know at least two people who continue to accept me and I thank both of you." Raeyn said with a nod to Zoe and Bradshaw."

The look on in his eyes suggested Raeyn expected to be told to pack his bags. He walked to the back of the room and placed a hand on one of the metal slabs. The metal began to deteriorate as he fed his starving hunger again in an attempt to maintain more of his memories. He looked as lonely as he felt. One of the many curses of a Time Siphon, eternal loneliness.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1147 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: not that I'm trying to encourage this, but you are kinda over due for your summer hiatus.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1148  Edited By shanana
Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: Your post slick gives me feels.

@Dreadpool10: Them eyes fit so well....

Infamous has such great art.

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @maverick_6: @maya_liafador@: @timesiphon:

"It's also just insulting" the aggregated Inhuman commented after Bradshaw's remark. The immortal creatures rarely had a grasp on mortality because of their nature. It was repulsive to her nature so set on a course that to live and die by the sword was integrated to her way of thinking. "I can't however cut you slack, more power in ones hands the more responsibility on ones shoulders." To Cadence a thing like Siphon had to be held to a higher standard. It acted like a child or animal it needed to be far more in the eyes of the Inhuman.

"Sometimes diplomacy is out of the question in truth most of what we do is about the fist over word. However life has a value, fewer casualties the better. Doing all we can for everyone that we can is vital." Crush the leaders and army of an entire race sounded like a good way to insure the planet was thrown into a rebellion or civil war. Such bold action against the Talmut might spark radical retaliation from other races. Earth was only now starting to reach the stars they were microscopic in comparison to the odds tha could be posed against them.

"I understand what you did and I am thankful I'm simply disappointed at the same time. Your perhaps the most powerful being I've ever encountered. Your the oldest thing I've come across. But your behavior is often akin to the most young and inexperienced. Forgive me for holding you to a higher standard then a puppy." Vocal would much rather enjoy the company of the room then act like a scolding parent she felt someone had to however. "If any of you need me I'll be up top practicing sorry but I feel I should leave the room. Try not to devour your home Siphon." Cadence choosing to excuse herself not wanting to push her anger or overstay her welcome. She wanted to grow and learn she wasn't ready to lead her people being around Siphon however felt like pressure on who she was to become rather then who she was. It was uncomfortable to say the least. The open air and the song of her sword was far more inviting to go toward.