Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@maya_liafador: @lunahawk:

An expression, measured and calm, was held by the Kenjutsu King's features as he listened, with careful attention, to Luna Hawk's words. He found himself, nodding, subtly and briefly, in response to her words, agreeing with the bulk of her advice to the Power Princess. His eyes, pale and blessed by a mesmeric shade of crystal blue, met Luna Hawk's, and wordlessly, with but a simple glance, he expressed his understanding and agreement with her words. He reached into his pocket, and should she allow it, wiped the emerging tears from Maya's eyes with a handkerchief. He was gentle in doing so, mentally astonished sometimes with the amount of care his hands, hands so lethal, could channel.

Then as she held his hand, his thumb stroked the top of hers, comforting and with affection. "Maya, relax", he suggested, guiding her with the charming, beautiful timbre of his voice, cool and smooth. "The world is a beautiful place. And it has beautiful people. But we must never forget just how ugly it can also become", Sosuke remarked. "Luna Hawk is right. It is hard to help those who turn us away, but we do not do this for their gratitude. We do this because it is right", he paused, the soft, exotic notes of his Japanese inflection hanging in the air. "There are opinions that do matter. Those of your family. Those of your friends", he smiled, cupping her chin, if she allowed him to, lightly, and angling her gaze towards his. "Those are the ones you cherish and hold dear".

"There will always be people who will hate you. People who look for reasons to not like you.. all of us. The world can be a very difficult place. Challenging. Unfair. Cruel. Even evil", he reminded. "It will, on occasion, shove you to the ground and do its best to keep your back on the dirt. As you try to get up, it will hit you harder. And harder. You do not hit back. You stand up. With the help of your friends and your family. And you tell the world that it is not hitting hard enough", he quipped, hoping to lighten the Power Princess' disposition with a chuckle. "Don't give up. Because if you don't believe in yourself, who will?". He allowed, for a moment, his words to echo. "I have a suggestion for you that may help, if you would be willing to hear it".

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1053 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dreadpool10: (I don't think Flashfire ever responded but I'm determined to finish this! :P Two down and just Jason left xD)

"Yeah a giant starfish, it's... a really long story." Zoe gave a small chuckle as she she took a sip of her drink, her eyes shifting back to the portals. "Well... first let's make sure the portals stay open long enough for us to get back, if not... we're kinda in trouble... and I don't feel like having to call Director Ruby for a ride back home."

The waitress then brought everyone their food, with Zoe thanking her as her bowel of clam chowder. Grasping her spoon she began to blow down at the hot soup while scooping some up. "So, how did you develop your abilities and such Jason?" She asked with curiosity.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: (One person left to friendzone, Jason McGrath! Does Zoe have what it takes to friendzone the alchemist, and be victorious? Or will McGrath's affections be reciprocated?

Find out, NEXT TIME ON Feral Friendzoning: S.T.R.I.K.E Edition!

Lol, I'll have my post up soon :D)

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

"I'll keep my fingers crossed," Jason jokingly replied, beaming over his ice cold lemonade. Once more, his gaze briefly lingered upon the portal, which had fortunately remained open. "Nah, that portal will stay open for a while... Ronnie won't let us down." McGrath assured, his mouth widening into a grin as the waitress approached them, presumably carrying the food that they had ordered.

Winking at the waitress, Jason had placed the lemonade back down upon the table, his eyes shifting to his plate instead. His hand clenching around his fork, without another word, Jason had immediately begun consuming his shrimp pasta. However, at Zoe's question, he paused, taking a brief moment to contemplate it. "Well, I suppose you could say that they really developed overtime, on their own. Got some tutelage from my old man on how to control them," He replied, placidly.

"I suppose using them to entertain my little sister didn't hinder their development," Jason added, as an afterthought.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

One of my coworkers went on a rant about anime. My boss told him he needs to make an appointment to speak with me lol

flucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flucks: I'm a social worker. But I work with children

flucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana@maverick_6@maya_liafador@fraga@feral_nova

Raeyn's body had been resting in the STRIKE morgue for the last three days, ever since the cataclysm had ended. She had warned everyone in advance that she may be dead for an extended period of time, if she wasn't permanently dead. The morgue was empty aside from her corpse when the temporal reserves finally kicked in. Temporal energy flooded into dormant cells as her reserves virtually emptied what little temporal energy they had left in an attempt to bring her back to life. Special organelles within her dead cells opened up as temporal energy flooded into them. The moment the organelles were filled they flushed the stored energy into every other part of the cell and transmitted left over energy to aide in the resurrection of other cells.

Decaying DNA fragments responded instantly to the influx of new energy. Proteins reconnected and ancient DNA came to life within seconds of the temporal reserves activating. Automatic calculations determined the body was not salvageable and a random reconstruction process began. The building blocks of Time Siphon life began to restructure Raeyn's body and reached into her past to extract the information necessary to construct a new body. A random previous victim was selected and Raeyn's lungs and major organs came back to life. The life was temporary, it was necessary to give the Time Siphon a moment to escape from watchful eyes if necessary...even the DNA of a Time Siphon was paranoid.

She gasped sharply and her eyes snapped open. Finding an object next to her (@maverick_6 has yet to determine what it is in cat 3) she gripped hold of it instinctively and slipped from the morgue slab. Her coordination was poor and she fell, crashing to the floor with a loud clattering sound that was easily heard elsewhere in the base. She forced herself to her feet after a few moments and then the regeneration process began in earnest. Pain ripped into her body as she felt every second of the regeneration process, it was agonizing, truly a terrible process to undergo as every cell in her body screamed out at the same time and she felt her body dissolving and reconstructing itself. The pain she felt was virtually indescribable. If no one heard her fall, they would certainly hear the screaming. As the process took hold, excess energy from the reconstruction was shunted out of her body.

No Caption Provided

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1062 Feral Nova  Moderator

@orpheus_knightfall: you are aware this team was made by a Liafador, correct? You might have just gotten STRIKE on your radar :)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1064 Feral Nova  Moderator

@orpheus_knightfall: IC Maya Liafador is on the team xD which is public knowledge. Doubt her own team would sell her out lol

Avatar image for deactivated-59c7179498eb5
deactivated-59c7179498eb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't trust you people...

To many unchecked anomalies.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: I got a ton of stuff to reply to, I will get to it in due time

Avatar image for deactivated-59c7179498eb5
deactivated-59c7179498eb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: The Cataclysm left her entire house-hold in shock, because of the energy required to take care of Tassi; most of the members in the House of Liafador suppressed their feelings on the matter, but Maya couldn’t. She’d spent most of her time away from Spain, staying in either LA or New York to take her mind off things. STRIKE had seen very little of her as well, Commander Stacy moved Maya from the main roster to a reserved roster to fit her hectic schedule.

No Caption Provided

Having just finished a series of promotions in Brazil for Le Lis Blanc, an event where she just barley forced herself through the motions of appearing normal. Maya returned to the H.A.T.V for a moment’s reprieve before heading back to Spain for the first time in days.

All was normal, typical night on the STRIKE HQ, the night shift agents were playing cards and watching television, while the day shift agents slept comfortably in their bunks.

Maya as usual, paced back and forth in the kitchen preparing coffee. Her thoughts were erratic ranging from the invasion to, Leonel’s brief stint on the dark-side, and the deaths of Time Siphon and Catalina. She hadn’t spoken to Leonel about it; as a matter of fact she’d been avoiding him since before Zeon entered the pit.

The death of Cat she took particularly close to heart, Cat struggled so hard to be good, but ultimately gave in to preserve the life of someone she loved. Not one single member of her family, but another member of the team. Retrofire.

As she lightly sipped on her hazelnut flavored coffee, her ears perked to a faint scream from the lower decks.

“What the hell is that?” One of the agents asked, catching Maya’s attention from the break room. “I don’t know two of you come with me” She commanded, before moving off toward the lower decks of the H.A.T.V

“What’s in here?” She asked, pointing toward a door. “It’s the morgue”

“Why do we have a morgue on board the ship?”

“Fck if I know”

Pushing through the door, Maya’s eyes fixed on what was a resurrected Time Siphon. “Uh guys….” She called on in her communicator.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1072 Feral Nova  Moderator

OH SNAP HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS????

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

"Watch out it could be dangerous!" Time Siphon...who now looked completely different, shouted either at Maya or itself...it was hard to say. There was a male in Raeyn's clothes and the clothes didn't even come close to fitting, where Raeyn had been of relatively average height for a woman the man wearing her clothes was somewhere around six foot four. The appearance was nearly comical. The Temporal Armor was in the process of adjusting its size and appearance which gave it a strange flowing liquid appearance. After a few moments it settled on a new more appropriate size and a completely different appearance:

No Caption Provided

"I think it's name is Maya, is your name Maya? That's probably it, you'll have to forgive me but my memory is running on frazzled and my reserves are on nearly empty. There was something deeply important I was trying to..."

He trailed off for a moment. "Food! Right I need food!" The predatory look flashed into his eyes for a moment, a burning desire to kill and consume that fixated on Maya for a fleeting moment. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as the Time Siphon coiled around her temporal line...but the newly male Raeyn's attention was suddenly captured by something else and he looked down at his left hand, releasing the Liafador's temporal line. "Oh isn't that nice, I thought ahead." Raeyn held up something (sorry, maverick is selecting it, don't know what it is yet) "Isn't it nice when you think about yourself just a little? Or was I thinking about everyone else?"

(if it's difficult to make complete sense of that's the idea, Raeyn is half out of its mind at the moment as its neural pathways finish reconstructing.)

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have replied to the Time Siphon post but I don't have the energy, LOL.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1076 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I lied I cant reply today >_< Hopefully tomorrow, sorry T___T

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blaaaah

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

In my post to you in Cat 3 Raeyn told you to take something with a long life span and put it with her corpse. Could be a person (though that seems a bit criminal), a uranium rod or some strange alien alloy from the Talmut ship.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: I know I posted that in my recent cat 3 post. Uranium was just an example, she needs food when she regenerates and in that state food could easily be people, that's why she wants someone to leave something with her, she can use it as food. The best thing is something that takes thousands of years to die/ decompose.

_Jericho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon:

(Maverick_6/Just_an_average_man)

By those requirements

He can just hand her a piece of styrofoam :P

Would take 1 Million years to dissolve on it's own.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I just found out that there was a team here called the Bravehearts 0_0 ???

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: @maya_liafador:

Cadence hadn't been all that active sense the return from the previous events. She'd pushed her body nearly to it's breaking point and had torn open more then a few stitches and wounds by rushing from one fight to the next. She'd only just now recovered from her wounds her meditation disrupted by one of few sounds the acoustic assassin wasn't fond of. It split her concentration and sent a shiver as cold as ice racing down her spine. Taking a moment however she took the sounds vibrations to map out where the sound came from. The result being the morgue, much to the sirens displeasure there was only one zombified team mate she knew of.

Keeping the sound from the room and near by in motion Vocal could hear the happenings even when several floors above and rooms away. Closer she got though only the more frustrated the Inhuman became. The more that was learned of the Time Siphon the more furious the Inhuman became with the prospect of the creature. "Talk of countless acts of terror now expects redemption by helping one world. Won't prey on the humans the dozens of other races we should let slide. Has all this power, an amount that might dwarf all others on the team and still looks for the aggressive stance. Condemning the entire fleet, when power might have opened so many alternatives. I can forgive the warriors and soldiers who take aggresive stances. With thousands of years upon a thousand more, all the time that comes with being a temporal abomination the wisdom and aproach is that of an animal. Not an intellectual hero, a rabid beast on a easily chewed off leash." Cadence wasn't talking to anyone so much as just venting as she moved closer to Maya and the ressurected. As someone who tried to avoid killing sentient things whenever possible, who saw redemption in most and had a kingdom to lead in the future so much of Raeyn rubbed Cadence the wrong way.

She arrived to the sight of a new apearence male in design, a victim of the past no doubt. The siphon's mind seamingly on nothing more then food. "Why'd they bring it back?" Was what Cadence said in a hushed tone untrusting of the creature. She didn't want to be some kind of racist or xenophobe but she couldn't help it. The complex creature had many pros and cons in what it was and what it had done and for the acoustic assassin the cons carried more weight. "Do we know what it remembers? What it's foes no of it's current situation?" Yet another reason Cadence saw need of skepticism, it was hard to let go of the past, and the Siphon's past wasn't particularly pretty. Now would be the best time if something vengeful wanted to get it's vengeance. And the fact was while the inhuman was quite loyal she didn't know if she could bring herself to stand up for the clock breaking abomination if something were to transpire.

(Planning to use Vocal's paranoia and sceptic nature as a driving force for the KoV)

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vocal:

That's awesome, I'll get to it after work. =)

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon:

I originally was going to use No One but then I remembered I used her last time. So I started trying to think what alt would go to the KoV or to be more exact want the reward, that being a wish. Which led to Vocal. Who after having her ass kicked by Leonel and her thoughts on Siphon in general let alone the rest of Catacylsm seemed like it'd make for a fun angle ^.^

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1089 Feral Nova  Moderator

gonna start working on a post

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since, the cataclysm M knightfalls have switched to CVNU, and so has prime Maya and Z. Anyone else?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1092 Feral Nova  Moderator

@timesiphon: Sorry for the wait but almost done!

@shanana said:

Since, the cataclysm M knightfalls have switched to CVNU, and so has prime Maya and Z. Anyone else?

WAIT PRIME Z IS BACK IN CVNU!?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1093 Feral Nova  Moderator

@maya_liafador: @timesiphon: @vocal:

With Zoe’s body healed up (finally) she was back into her usual training. Her time off to heal made her a little slouchy and she needed to get her butt back into gear. In the training simulator she wiped the sweat off her brow with a distant gaze in her eyes. Since the events of Catalyst, the team had been very quiet, mostly because of the loss of their teammate, Raeyn. She still couldn’t believe that Time Siphon was gone, sacrificing herself for the team. She had a reputation of causing destruction but in the end… she gave her life for all of them. She wouldn’t forget that, she would work harder to become stronger, to make herself a better hero to protect her teammates, to hopefully prevent something like that happening again, even though she was well aware that was not for her to decide. Then there was also the death of Maya’s own sister, damn, she could only imagine how she was feeling. She wanted to talk to her, give her, her condolences, but… how would you go about telling someone that when their sibling tried to kill all of them? Was it appropriate?

Grasping her work out towel she hung it around her neck as she began walking out of the room, only to feel a rumble in the H.A.T.V. The flaming hero arched her brow as she shook her head, dismissing it as she suddenly heard what sound like a muffled scream from below her. Her head perked up, looking around at the Agents around her to see that no one else seemed to have felt or heard what she just did. “Maybe I’m just being paranoid.” She whispered to herself as she began making her way to the living quarters onlyh to have her communicator go off with Maya’s voice from the other side.

“Uh guys…” was all she heard as it cut out.

“Maya?” She held her com-link to her lips only to have silence. “Sh!t what’s going on now?” The young blond quickly began making her way to the lower level only to find herself now standing outside the morgue. They had a morgue on this thing!?

No Caption Provided

Taking in a sharp breath she pushed the door open to find Maya and Vocal standing side by side and before them, a very intimidating looking man. Who was this? A look of worry poured over her face as she carefully made her way behind the two girls, whispering softly as she stopped just behind them, her eyes never wavering away from the unknown man. “What’s going on and who is this?” She wasn’t there for the transformation and she wasn’t even aware that Time Siphon was on the H.A.T.V. “Please don’t tell me this is a boss battle.”

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @maya_liafador@vocal:

"Oh my we have a crowd now." Raeyn said, adjusting his new hat. "My name's..." He trailed off, remembering how hungry he was and then remembering the Styrofoam cup in his hand. "Right...hold on." His eyes lit up briefly and the cup promptly dissolved into nothingness. "Raeyn! That's my name!" He said as the first memory shard snapped into place, followed by several more. "Judging by the looks on your faces you know me but don't recognize me...its a side effect of dying you know, your memory pane gets all broken and mixed around like a shake in a blender and your physical features change. Fortunately some of the memory issues will resolve themselves..." He put a hand on the morgue slab next to him and the entire slab disintegrated.

"I really didn't think I was going to survive this one..." He said quietly, looking at the three women for a moment in silence. "Time Siphons have what we call a Temporal Reserve, its a reserve pool of temporal energy our bodies can tap into to make use of abilities or to bring us back from death. When I put the Talmut forces into their prison I didn't know if I had anything left. Judging by the change in the length of your temporal lines it has been three days since that incident. Usually regeneration takes place within a few hours, I must have been within an inch of not having enough energy to come back." He walked over to where a shiny instrument tray lay and picked it up, using the back of it as a mirror to examine his new appearance. "Oh." He said quietly and put the tray back down with a trembling hand. "Not this face."

Raeyn sighed and turned to face the others again. "It's not a boss battle..uh...whatever your name is, sorry I knew before but it hasn't come back to me yet. Some of my neural pathways are still being reconstructed. It's just me, Raeyn, Infinite Mistress of the Thousand Worlds of Rytorus, Master of the Key of Time, all those other names." He said with a half hearted wave of a hand. "You see it's in the names, my gender isn't really an anchored thing, it just depends on the randomly selected..." He looked down at his hands for a moment. "Victim. You know...sometimes I don't even remember who they were. I just walk around with this horrible sensation of guilt that never quite goes away...and a terrible driving sensation to consume everyone I see. Even now I can feel the animal scratching at the back of my mind, I'm starving, more than usual and it wants to kill all of you. Don't worry, I won't, I remember liking you."

Raeyn studied the three women for a moment, seeing a mix of wonder, confusion and mistrust on their faces. "I wouldn't have done it if I didn't like you." He tried. "A Time Siphon never puts its life out there for others, we're all cowards at heart. It took everything I had to fight the urge to run away, to stop building the temporal prison...even as I felt it ripping apart my temporal reserves and physically killing my body. I wanted you all to live though, so I did it anyway, even though I didn't know if I could come back from it or not. I can see on at least one of your faces that there is still some mistrust there. I doubt very much that I deserve your trust but I hope you will give me the opportunity to earn it eventually. I remember this body by the way, his name was Lucas McCain and he was good to me when no one else was. I've been a terrible person most of my life, but I'm not always bad. I took his life when it was reaching its end and he was in an excruciating amount of pain. His son pleaded with me to take his father's pain away, so I did...because he had been good to me. I never hurt him, I never betrayed his trust."

Raeyn sighed a little. "Your name is Zoe, I remember now." He said with a gesture to her. "And yours is Maya and the skeptical one is code named Vocal. I'm afraid I won't be of as much use as I was for awhile, my abilities are going to be pretty short ranged until I can store up more temporal energy. I don't remember most of the fight, I barely remember meeting any of you."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just found out that there was a team here called the Bravehearts 0_0 ???

LOL yeah, it was a concept I ran

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya stood in confusion at the revelation, apparently Time Siphon had been reincarnated; this time as a male. To further the confusion he seemed to only have faint memories of his teammates. Maya remained apprehensive, almost ready to attack; which was not in her usual nature. The events of the Cataclysm changed her entire perspective of what or who a threat was. Cadence was the second to respond followed shortly afterwards by Zoe; both seemed just as skeptical as she did. “Well, at least I don’t have to try to remember a new name” Maya said almost coldly, showing her apparent frustration with the manifestation with the new Time Siphon.

She understood that was how they worked, but she favored the old Raeyn, the one that worked to save and protect the world, despite her urges. This one seemed to be no more than an imitation. Before Maya could say anything else, Agents Barnes, Norfleet and Hollins pushed through the door making way for Director Ruby.

Picking up a slow saunter through the threshold, the Irish born Director of STRIKE stood with her hands folded eying the new Time Siphon with indifference. She’d already readied multiple protocols to jettison the entire wing If need be; but since Maya responded so suddenly she held off.

“Welcome back. I assume you’re going to play along?” Ruby wouldn’t even try to understand how Time Siphon was back, she was sure there was something about in Raeyn’s profile, but understanding was still far over her head.

No Caption Provided

_EbonyZephyr_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinda pissed at myself for foregtting the jason and zoe interaction >.<

I'll drop a post down here when I get the urge to post

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points