• 153 results
Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Nice moves Cap. But they won't help you for long." Superfire flew to one of the tallest building in the city. "I hope this holds..." He grapped it and started pulling upwards, ripping it from its placement. He had the enormous building in his hands and flew up and held it above his head. "Oh yeah this is more like it." Flying at super speeds he appeared right behind Cap and slamed the enormous building down on top of him.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Constantine

Post Deleted.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Captain Hazard

Superfire flew back and charged his hands with energy. With a huge yell he fired a massive red energy wave at the Kryptonite destroying it. "Who picked this as our battle arena? Aparnetly there was kryptonite in the water. Not very clean water if you ask me." Superfire flew down and grabbed a punch of rocks and stones. " You want to play with rocks? I will play with rocks" He started throwing rocks and Cap UK at speeds much faster than bullets. And when he ran out he just picked up more and did it again. He cleaned his whole area out of rocks before anyone would have time to blink.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Constantine

Post Deleted.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Captain Hazard

OCC: Where are you getting a ball of Kryptonite from or how are you making it?

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Constantine

Post Deleted.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Captain Hazard

Occ: how did it expand? Its a rock, they don't expand in water.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Constantine

Post Deleted.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Captain Hazard

Occ: Ok so you drop it in the water and I come at you with the building, right? So I think you are up.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Constantine

Superfire says:

"*"Nice moves Cap. But they won't help you for long."* Superfire flew to one of the tallest building in the city. *"I hope this holds..."* He grapped it and started pulling upwards, ripping it from its placement. He had the enormous building in his hands and flew up and held it above his head. *"Oh yeah this is more like it."* Flying at super speeds he appeared right behind Cap and slamed the enormous building down on top of him."

"Damn the kryptonite" cap dived into the water and started swimming for it.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Kryptonite huh?" Superfire slamed the building into the water all the way to the bottom right on top of where Cap dove then he started to fire Starbolts into the water making it heat up and even boil.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Constantine

what a twat thought cap the heat can't effect me you silly twat cap went to grab the bit of kryptonite but the building hit him first pushing him to the bottom of the sea.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Captain Hazard

Superfire used his super vision and saw Cap getting hit by the building. He then flew over the building and started pushing it downward even hard down on Cap trying to hold him under it.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#64  Edited By Akwa

"Hy Crunchy, hows it going" Akwa said as he saw CrunchTime jump up to the building.

'Crunch this!" Akwa jumped up and swung a punch at Crunchtimes neck.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon jumped off the building, and threw two giant fists at his targets. One at Superfire and one at Cap UK. He teleported to another high building, to watch the fight progress. He readied himself with a darkness sword.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Captain Hazard

Superfire heard something coming with his enhanced hearing. And so he stopped pushing the building down on Cap UK and turned to see an energy ball that hit him and knocked him into the water but he just flew back out again. "Dang it! Now I am all wet." He flew at Octy at incredible speeds shooting a couple starbolts at him and then following up with a punch.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon looked up, and saw the oncoming attack. He ducked the starbolts, and as soon as he looked up, there was a mouthful o' fist in his face. Octagon went flying backwards, and landed on top of the next building. "That wasn't very nice you know." Octagon charged up his energy, and unleashed a fairly large wave of darkness over Superfire.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Darkness, huh? Lets turn on some lights." He charged up some energy in his hands then fired a counter starbolts that hit Octy's Darkness wave.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Constantine

Cap was struggling to breath he then formed a bubble round his mouth and nose the house pushed him finally to the bottom he stood up after hitting the floor but he just fell back down again "Think I'll have have a...."

Crunchtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Crunchtime

Crunchtime took the punch from Akwa and laughed.

"Is that all you got?" He said as he drew in a deep breath for a Sonic Howl.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Octagon Freak

Captain Hazard says:

"*"Darkness, huh? Lets turn on some lights."* He charged up some energy in his hands then fired a counter starbolts that hit Octy's Darkness wave."

Ooc: Hey, I'm going to play this out like Superfire. I can't just change characters in the middle of a fight. Sorry. If you want to kill Superfire off, and then have this guy attack me, that's also fine.

Octagon made an energy ball, and threw it at Superfire. While he was distracted dodging that, Octagon had thrown an immense blanket of pure darkness over the sky, and it was quickly getting quite thick. It cast a large shadow over everyone in the fighting area. "Let's see you combat me with no sunlight."
Post Edited:2007-05-25 20:20:45

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Captain Hazard

Oh great I am cut off from my energy source. My powers are going to start to drain. Superfire thought to himself.

Captain Hazard flew at Superfire with incredible speed. He fits giving off some sort of green radiation he punched Superfire in the face. The hit broke Superfire's jaw. Superfire flew and hit the ground. *"That there is the same radiation that kryptonite gives off. That must have hurt." Cap Hazard raised his right hand that was glowing green still and stared at it. He then raised his left hand and had red radation coming out of it. "This here is red sun radation. You are about to have a bad day." Superfire flew up at Cap with fist glowing red and punched at him but Cap grabbed his fight with te Kryptonite hand. "Feeling weak?" He the started punching him with the other hand that Superfire was vunerable to. Superfire was helpless to his power. Cap punched him in the face, then gut, the put his hands together and hit him across the city through building. Superfire pulled himself out of the wreakage of building. His face was bleeding badly and he could feel he had some internal damage done to him. Cap then shot two differnt blast of radation at him. Each were the two weaknesses that he had been using on him before. He then grabbed Superfire by his torn jacket. Looking down at him he saw the Super symbole on his chest. "You don't deserve this." He grabbed the symble and ripped it off his shirt. Then he turned to Octy and shouted, "Finish this wasted hero!" He then checked Superfire at Octy.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak watched Superfire land on the building in front of him. "Sorry about this buddy, but survival of the fittest, you get it don't you?" Freak made an energy dagger, and shoved it right into Super's face. He screamed in shear agony. Another dagger struck him in the heart. "Pathetic," Freak then picked up the body, and chucked it off the edge. "Well, now I guess it's Cap Uk's turn."

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Guess again Freak!" Cap Hazard was right behind Octy and punch at him with incredible force.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon flew off the building. He teleported behind Hazard. "Didn't your mother ever teach you it's not polite to punch people at high speeds?" Freak then teleported inside the building, and had an army of hands come up from the top of the building. They all flipped off Hazard, and flew at him.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Captain Hazard

Clever Cap thought to himself. He shoot out some green radation at the hands cutting destroying them. He then used X-Ray radiation to look down the building and see Octy below him. There you are you. He put his hands flat on the roof of the building and his hands started to glow brightly. The whole building started to glow with radiation and then actually started melting. "Can you feel the heat, Octy?"

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak started jumping around because of the hot floor. "Owww, quit it!" Freak teleported back out onto ground level. He saw a few battles going on, and he ducked into the sewers. "This should be fun, but stinky."

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Akwa

Akwa covered his ears from Crunchy's Sonic Howl.

He then jumped over CrunchTime and stabbed him in the back with a dagger made from ice.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Not in here anymore, eh?" Cap Hazard started using his X-Ray vision and flew around scanning the whole city. "Darn he is not in any of the building in this whole freakin city! Hmmm...I wonder." He used his X-Ray vision on the sewer and saw Octy hiding in it. "Coward." He landed next to one of the sewer openings and opened it up. "This should draw him out or kill him." Cap fired a blast at the gas main in the sewer causing a chain explosion through the city. All of the sewer heads were exploding off with firing flying 20 feet high. "Better run, Freak,"

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak took the advice well, and ran for his life. He teleported out, but accidentally ended up in Pamela Anderson's bedroom. "Hey hot-stuff." "Sorry mam, no time for that now, I must fight my own teammate!" Freak teleported back to the city, and looked around. He was inside some building, with nothing inside it. He looked down, and saw Hazard looking into the sewer. Freak made a giant energy toilet, and dropped it on Cap's head.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Captain Hazard

The toilet hit Cap in the head. "Ouch.." He turned and looked up at Octy. "There you are" He flew at incredible speeds right infront of Octy and put his hand right infront of his face and fired and huge wave a radiation at him.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Octagon Freak

"Nice nightlight, but I like mine better." Freak pulled out his fist, and charged it, and threw up a big ol' shield. Most of the radiation absorbed, but some got through, and it made Freak feel sick. "Cut that out." Freak then charged forward, throwing a huge energy orb at Cap.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Captain Hazard

Octys blast caught Cap Hazard by suprise and knocked him back into another building. "I don't like the dark and my guess is that you are not going to like this." His whole body started glowing and intense light. Almost as birght as the sun. "This must really suck for you." He then punched and Octy with his brightly glowing fist.
Post Edited:2007-05-25 23:35:07

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon tried to cover his eyes from the light. "Damn you, and your light." Octagon ran towards the back of the building, and with his remaining strength, jumped from the building, and fell to the ground, crashing on top of a car. The car alarm sounded, very loudly. Freak groaned, and rubbed his head.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Captain Hazard

Cap Hazard flew arounded the building and slowly lowered himself infront of Octy. "Whats the matter. Afiard of a little light?" His body was still glowing brightly. He could be seen for miles. He picked up a car and raised it above his head. "I hope this hurts." He then slammed the car down right where Octy is.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon rolled away from the car. He looked up, and saw that the car was made of lead. He yanked a loose piece from it, and threw it at the shiny man.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Captain Hazard

Cap Hazard saw the the peice of car flying at him and he shot a blast to block it. But it had no effect. The peice of metal hit him in the face. "Stupid lead based cars..." Cap Hazard flew way up in the sky still burning brightly. He charged his hands with more bright energy and shot it at Octy.

Femoceanique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Femoceanique

Femoceanique saw fighting but it seemed rather tame and figured she might as well join in. She had been bored watching from the universe for months without any action. She yelled anyone need some help down there?

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Constantine

Cap woke up still under the water "aaargh my head" cap looked up and saw the bit of kryptonite floating he shot up through the water and grabbed he burst out from the sea and looked around for superfire he saw him lying on the floor "now your gonna die" cap flew at superfire at great speed but as he got close to him he could see he was really hurt he dropped down infront of super fire and turned his hand into a ball of fire the same as the sun and put it over super fire's face

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon saw an angel like figure floating in the sky. "Oh great, that blast killed me, and now I'm in heaven? Great.. Hey you, could you gimme some directions here or something!? A little help please?"

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Captain Hazard

occ: Cap are you trying to heal Superfire?

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Constantine

Captain Hazard says:

"occ: Cap are you trying to heal Superfire?"

occ yes i am

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Captain Hazard

Cap Hazard's blast was still heading towards Octy. "Time to die Freak!" The blast was intensly bright that it would hurt normal people to look at.

Superfire laid on the ground when he woke to see Cap UK above him. "Cap...? What are you doing?" He could till feel the intense beating he had gotten from the combined forces of Octy Freak and Cap Hazard.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Constantine

"im helping you, what happened?" cap asked as he looked around.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Some new guy showed up. He was able to produce my weaknesses, and I couldn't do anything to him. And then I remember being stabbed. I think it was Octy. Everything was beginning to black out by then." Superfire tried to sit up but it hurt to much to move still.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Constantine

cap surrounded superfire in a ball of fire like the sun "hope you feel better".

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Thanks Cap, I think I can move now." Superfire put his hand on a wall to pull hiimself up. "Still hurts but I think I can fight again. Care for a team-up to take down those two?"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Constantine

"yeah, lets take those suckers down" and cap looked at super fire

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Good, lets do this." Superfire looked up and saw that Cap Hazard was burning brightly like the sun. "They are distracted fighting each other right now. We should attack them now." Superfire flew at Cap Hazard with energy charged hands. Lets up I can use that energy he is giving off to charge my body. he thought to himself.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Constantine

cap flew at octo freak and surrounded him in a really bright fire ball "that should keep you occupied" he then turned and faced Hazard