• 153 results
#101 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Superfire locked his arms around Cap Hazard. "Ahh, thanks for the recharge. But I hope this hurts. CAP BLAST HIM NOW!!!!"

#102 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap blasted him with fire, ice, shot at him and went to punch him in the jaw

#103 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Superfire let go of Hazard at the last second and Hazard got blasted with the fire and then the ice melted before it hit him. "Fools...I am hotter than your fire!" His body gave off the kryptonite energy again and he punch Superfire again knocking him trough two buildings until he crashed into the ground. Hazard then turned his attention to Cap and went to punch at him having his fist meet Cap UK's.

#104 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

caps fist hit hazards sending him back a bit cap saw super fire falling and surrounded him in a ball of fire again cap then span around hazard at the speed of light and started punching him.

#105 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap Hazard was dodging a couple of the punches and delivering his own in the process. "Pretty fast...Cap was it? Let me show you why they call me Captain Hazard!" Hazard's whole body started glowing with radiation again. "I suggest you don't touch me unless you want your skin to melt right off your body." And with that Cap Hazard started punching at Cap UK again.

Meanwhile, Superfire's body was recharged a little more by Cap UK's efforts. Oh no, Cap's in trouble. Moving at near light speeds Superfire caught Hazards punched. There was a hissing noise where Superfire's skin was being burned. "Cap, I don't need you being melted by this guy. You have given me alot and its time I repay the favor." Superfire's hands started glowing bright red and he grabbed Hazard with his other hand. "What are you doing?!" Hazard demanded. Superfire pushed them both into space. Hazard was fighting to break free, but Superfire was not going to let that happened even with his skin still burning at the very touch of Hazard's body. From earth you could see and explostion in space of bright green radiation and then nothing.

After, several minutes you could see something buring bright red buring throug the atmosphere. It was falling at incredible speeds and showed no signs of slowing. It crashed right into a field outside the city creating a huge creater. And slowly and hand rose from the creator. It was a beaten up silver hand of Cap Hazard. "That punk!....made...me exhaust...most of my... energy!" Hazard pulled himself out of the creator and started absorbing all the radiation in the area to build up his energy again.

#106 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

"nooooo" cap saw Hazard and flew straight at him with his fist ready to punch.

#107 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

"NO! I am not ready to fight yet!" Cap Hazard didn't have time to avoid the punches. He made perfect contact knocking him way back and then making him slide serveal feet afterwards. "You will regret that you just made you friends sacrifice in vain." He stood up, still absorbin energy. He was becoming a little stronger each passing second. His hands started charging with radiation. "Lets see if we can make that face of yours pretty." Hazard flew at Cap with his glowing fist ready to punch him.

#108 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap dropped down and went to kick hazard in the gut as he flew over

#109 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

The kick hit him in the gut and knocked him up a little bit. "Maybe if I had normal skin that would have hurt. But this hard silver like stuff protects my gut from attacks like that." Hazard spun around and aimmed an Cap UK shooting a blast of radiation at him.

#110 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

cap spun out of the way of the radiation shot pulling out his gun he put lead bullets in and shot it at cap hazards head "eat this"

#111 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

The bullets hit Cap in the head but just bounced off. "Even though they can't break my skin it still stings. SO QUIT IT!!!" Hazard flew at Cap UK with his hands glowing brightly.

#112 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon awoke, to see the sun. The angel was gone, and so was pretty much everyone else. He stood up, wiping the dirt off of himself. He saw off in the distance some fighting was taking place. He teleported out to where Cap and Cap were going at it. Octagon made a giant wall between the two, and looked angrily. "Ok, you radiation punk. You're going down." Freak charged at him, surrounding himself with darkness energy, and letting a huge blast go.

#113 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Hazard hit the wall of dark energy. "What the heck is this?" He pressed his hand against it and then he heard Octy yelling at him. "Huh, oh its you again. You want a peice of me!" Cap flew at Octy and shot a blast at the darkness blast and has them explode between the two of them. He then charge up his hand and flew at Octy to punch at him.

#114 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon teleported to behind Cap, and threw a punch of his own in the middle of his back. Octagon teleported to the ground, and waited to see what Cap might possibly do.

#115 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Octy's attack caught him off gaurd and hit him. But didn't have very much effect on Hazard's durable skin. "That teleporting is annoying." Hazard lowered himself to the ground and said, "lets see how you like this" he started charging a blast of radiation. And while he was doing that to keep Octy distracted his feet started giving off a radiation. From his feet towards Octy, everything in its path started dying. Grass and planets were shriveling up and turning brown and it was head right were Octy was standing.

#116 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon saw this dying path of destruction. "Well, you said it best!" With that, Octagon teleported himself away from danger. "You'll have to try something more widespread." Octy laughed to himself, and then he saw Cap smiling. "Uhh ohh, what'd I just do?"

#117 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

"You want to see how widespread I can be?" Cap flew streight up into space and started absorbing the non-filter solar energy. He was absorbing it as fast as he could. After a couple minutes he said, "Ah that should be enough." He then raced back down to the earth. And landed with one knee on the ground, right behind Octy. His body was steaming with radiation as he stood up and grined. "You asked for it!" His whole body started flashing brightly. Hazard screamed at the top of his lungs as he released a nuclear explosion right infront of Octy.
Post Edited:2007-05-26 15:31:03

#118 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Freak got thrown into the blast. His skin started burning away, and he used his remaining strength to teleport away, miles away. He lay in the middle of the desert, in the cool sand, as the sun began to set. He looked to the sky, and thought maybe he saw an angel fly over head. But then again, he thought maybe he was just being delirious, and shortly afterwards, he passed out, still seeing that angel.

#119 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

The explosion was huge ripping buildings apart like they were nothing. It could be see for miles around. After the dust and clouds cleared from the explosion, you could see Hazard on his knees catching his breath. "Heh heh heh...I...heh...think I got him." He stood up and started reabsorbing the energy he just let off. I am going to need this energy if anyone else survived that.

#120 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap got hit by the explosion sending him back a few meters he got up and saw hazard he flew behind him at the speed of light pulling out his lead sword and went to stab him in the back at the same speed.

#121 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

occ: Cap that was a nuclear bomb. It probably would have wipped out at least half the city. I am pretty sure if you get hit by it, it will do more then knock you back a couple meters becuase you were pretty close to where I was at.

#122 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Occ I was protected by the wall

#123 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap's sword hit Hazard in the back and snapped in half on contact but Hazard was still knocked away from the force of it. He hit the ground and rolled a couple feet. "Darn you! You are worst then a cockroch!" Hazard walked over and pick up the pointed half of the sword that UK tried to stap him. "I am going to ram this through your heart!" Cap flew at him and brought the point right at Cap' Heart

#124 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap heated up turning as hot as the sun to burn the lead

#125 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

The blade melted in Hazard's hand but he smiled as he was rebuilding his strength off of the energy that Cap UK was giving off. "That feels so good." He then continued his attack by punching at near light speeds to Cap's face.

#126 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

cap turned back to normal and pulled up an ice shield to stop getting hit he then made ice spikes come out of it to hit hazard

#127 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

He mad his body heat up so the spikes melted before touching his body. "My skin is too strong for ice anyways." He contiuned his his onslaught of punches at Cap.

#128 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap turned fully into ice he couldn't be melted at any temperature and because it was so hard he wouldn't get hurt by punches cap stood up pulled back his fist and waited for hazard to get hit by it.

#129 Posted by Crunchtime (81 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC: Akwa that was an auto-hit...

"Oh please," Crunchtime yelled as the dagger shattered against his inpenetrable skin. He turned and reached out to grab the now annoying Akwa.

#130 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

"Oi! Let go!" cried Akwa. "Ah Well."

Akwa turned himself into a small trickle of water and trickled out of the big oaf's fingers.

#131 Posted by Crunchtime (81 posts) - - Show Bio

"Fine then, I am thirsty..." C-Time cupped the trickle of water in his hands and raised it to his mouth.

#132 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

before he could punch he fell down and jittered on the floor he went unconscious and layed there on the ground.

#133 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

this entire thread, gives me hope for my writing xD

#134 Posted by Shanana (52685 posts) - - Show Bio

This was before I was even on the vine hahaa

#135 Posted by Owen_Porter (83239 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Hazard said:

occ: Cap that was a nuclear bomb. It probably would have wipped out at least half the city. I am pretty sure if you get hit by it, it will do more then knock you back a couple meters becuase you were pretty close to where I was at.

@Constantine said:

LMMFAO!

@Gambler: For real For real xD

#137 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just like my first training thread with Celestrion

#138 Posted by Owen_Porter (83239 posts) - - Show Bio
@Flucks: hahaha oh snap. To be fair though rpging was in its infancy back then.
#139 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: I can tell, I'm just bustin balls haha. Funny how different people were, it's like seeing a babys first steps vid or something lol

#140 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

See Flucks, my description was totally right

#141 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Slight: Def were. Its' impressive how it evolved, and with visible stages too.

#142 Posted by Owen_Porter (83239 posts) - - Show Bio
@Flucks: hahahaha right? You'd never guess Ketch was actually Buckshot the glorious battle thread moderator lol
#143 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao

#144 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: haha, looked him up ketch, just a badass pick of a King playing card, with a bio that says 'I'm f^cking lazy' xD

#145 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks said:

@Captain Hazard said:

@Constantine said:

LMMFAO!

@Gambler: For real For real xD

don't be jel ;)

#146 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Constantine: LOL'd again xD You can't make that up

#147 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19180 posts) - - Show Bio

Half a decade though!?

Lmmfao at Captain Hazard editing two years later

#148 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks: I was a natural :D