Locale: Anonymous (CVnU thread)

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_rose_:

Drake simpered, a brief moment to admire the sumptuous curves wading his direction... And perhaps the inquiries that came along. A lighthearted chortle could be heard as he sheathed one katana he had been seizing since the flawed invasion. "Name is Damage-Reducing Agent for Killing Employments, but you can call me Drake, sweetie." A supercilious remark. Shaking his head, he recapitulated. "Oh my, what big... Plants you have!" Vanishing out of thin air, the Pendragon Slayer reappeared nearby the verdant flora behind Rose, cautiously touching one.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

Her emerald eyes almost glowed as they traced the assassin's figure and details, devilish intent showing on they're surfaces as she catches his own stares. "An acronym... I forgot my own a long time ago, but I suppose you may call me Rose." Making note of the bladed weapon in his possession, she was ready to creep even closer when he decided to make a comment about her 'big plants', and then to her surprise vanish seemingly into thin air- but then she heard one of her vines hiss at his examination.

"My my, aren't you full of surprises?" She said in an almost predatory fashion before turning to face the teleporter, watching as her vine hovered above him like a serpent. "I wouldn't recommend touching them, they can be very... touchy, at times." The minute the Carmine Comedian takes his hand away from the plant, it would instantly grow hundreds of sharp thorns all over it's surface.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

Drake was marginally enthralled by hissing plants, it seemed as he was entirely retard, unstable and, basically, childish. Yet, he only analyzed the enemy closer, fearlessly scrutinizing ascending, spiraling thorns surrounding the vine's aggressive, aggravating behavior. He savvied his regenerative factor would not allow his death, venomous, keen-edged, they were nothing he hadn't faced. "Oooooohhhhh, spiky!"

Tapping his lower lips, he bent one knee forth, eyes hovering over the contract he had been hired to murder, squeezed, squeaking, cascading blood throbbed against the flooring. "So, uh, you actually think I am surprising? I mean, like life, I also am a box of chocolates... Okay, perhaps not chocolate, more like diet candies given to you by someone you despise. But, still, surprising!" Trying to talk this one of it, he didn't want to waste any tombs to bury such a beauty. "You sure about them plants, tho? They seem angry at my endless bable. And also craving to meet the edge of my sword. Not in the funny way."

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4904  Edited By _Rose_

@_drake:

The poisonous vixen cocks her head curiously while Drake went about his mannerisms, the Carmine Comedian seemingly unfazed by her spikes. It would seem he was either brave or incredibly stupid... but she chose not to comment on it, simply smiling at his response to them.

"Comically so, yes." Ignoring the 'box of chocolates' reference, she instead skips to the point while watching him... stare at a body, one of her many victims. While she may be curious of his intentions in being here, she was more interested in the assassin himself... quiet nights were overrated anyway. "They don't show they're affection to just anyone, you gotta earn it first."

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

"I am starting to like you." Dimpling, the Shogun of Sarcasm withdraws from the exquisite, yet hazardous vegetation, veraciously thankful for actually being considered something else than maniac, murderous or deranged. "Oh, is that so?" Arching a brow, his unwavering countenance escaped the hallucinations for a mere seconds, enough for him to remove his mask. "Maybe it's this shit?" He spoke joyfully before tossing it aside.

The dominant figure swimmingly spotted on the woman, his unpredictability was not accounted yet. The robust, slightly scarred traits of the Carmine Comedian were unveiled, alabaster teeth and a cinnamon beard garnished his face, encompassed by the awkward atmosphere presented by Rose. "I guess they aren't that scared or angry at me now, huh? No one hurts a pretty face like mine!" Conquered by the majestic eyes of the Verdant Vixen's captivating glare, Drake aloofly simpered.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

"I tend to have that effect on people, if I'm in that kind of mood." She says in an flirtatious tone, stalking around the Crimson Merc like a predator as he removed his mask. "Oh, I do believe that was it..." She purrs, subtly licking her lips as she examined his masculine features. "You know, I always assume that the masked ones are ugly."

The redheaded mistress raises a forefinger to gently touch the man's to chin, raising it to get a better look at him. "But that clearly isn't the case for you- so you must be hiding something else... but that doesn't matter much to me at the moment."

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: Drake is just the luckiest bastard I have ever written :3

I am LOVING this lol

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4909  Edited By _Rose_

@_drake: I'm sure he is! lol

I am too! Helping me get the feel for Rose.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: Right? Lol

That's awesome, glad to help ^_^ It'll help me dig deeper in Drake's psyche.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

Drake sighs, scratching the nape of his neck nonchalantly. "Oh, I tend to cause annoyance mostly. In any kind of mood. People just don't see the world as I do..." He paused, admiring the nigh palpable perfume exuded by the feminine presence, almost a fragrance inherent to her being now, a scent that would never abscond the mercenary's twisted mind. That gentle, caressing finger rasped the thick, mahogany threads of his beard, paralyzing him instantaneously.

So subtle, so poisonous... His carnal instinct pummeled against his chest, heartbeat after heartbeat. The last time someone touched him like that... Entranced gazes like that... Acted like that, as if it their interest was the utmost truth... It was back when he was an orthodox man, somewhat sinking on past ghosts, yet recomposing, recovering sluggishly to, one day, become half the man she hoped he was. It did not end well. He was in tears, tired of sanity and uncovering a path to course on insanity, obfuscated view. She was slithered right in front of him, bit by bit, scream after scream. If he focused enough, he could hearken it reverberating thoroughly. The sore. This time, he was out of wisecracks. Out of jokes. He simply lived the moment, endorsing it whilst practically static. "Uhm, t-that is really nice of you..." He stuttered, faking a guffaw. "Oh, indeed, I am hiding more from you. But there is only one way to find out!" Winsomely winking, the Regenerating Degenerate attempted to be cast out of her spell.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

As she took her finger away, she silently stopped to witness his reaction; to both her words and her touch. The vixen's eyes lit up as the formerly talkative jokester seemed to freeze in place, lost in some thought or memory... her smile widened into a grin, finally realizing she had found a little crack in the wall of puns and comedy the assassin built around himself.

Her discovery was strengthened more when the Carmine Comedian descended into a nervous, stuttering husk of his persona... even if it was only for a moment before he started throwing more puns her way. "What was that about you're view of the world?" The words rolled off her tongue as she completely ignoring the winking and joke, all the while taking another step closer; now within breath's length of him... the smell of her natural fragrance growing ever thicker.

Avatar image for the_king_garcia
The_King_Garcia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_jester:

Not hesitating with the man known as Bart, he moved quickly. Going half way through his transformation, going fifty percent of the way. He looked like a very large man, with hair down to the middle of his back and hands that looked three sizes too big. Moving literally like a flash, he swiftly made it past the front guard. Slamming a open palm into the mans chest as he ran past, sending him into the concrete wall behind him. David imagined a outline of him in the concrete with a smile, moving fast and leaping the desk that held the second guard, slamming his two large feet into the mans chest sending him flying backwards.

Landing he turned to Bart and gave him a look that said "Well? Are you coming?"

Thee_Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_king_garcia:

"Wowza!" Bart was taken off guard by the now obvious inhuman qualities of his temporary accomplice. He almost forgot to push a button in his coat that deactivated the bank's security system completely. Now drawing his slingshot, Bart followed the wolfman, slinging a sleeper pellet right in the face of a guard popping out from the counter. "Alright folks, this is what's up!"

Bartman shouted and reached into his bag, pulling out a Jack-in-the-box. With a quick spin of it's handle, he started walking past the now laying down civilians while "Pop goes the weasel played". "We don't want your money in your pockets. I mean hell you're going to need it after we take your money from inside that vault! Any of you can leave...But if you stay? We're leaving ten grand in that vault, and it's free game...How's THAT for a bargain!?"

Bartman through the box at the vault just as it was about to pop. A small clown didn't pop out on a spring however, more like a couple pounds of C4 explosive on a spring. The explosion was more than enough to rip a hole in it's metal, but there was still one more layer left intact.

"Poochie! SMASH!"

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

His well-humored demeanor always disguised it well, the frigid carapace of pain beneath was nearly unbreakable, she barely had punctured his faux persona, the quiescent lips only meant it, slightly parched, he moistened them and shrugged those sentiments away. One more step and he savored the delightful, indwelling cologne oozed as every bead of sweat expelled e delicious perfume.

Gasping, he recommenced. "No. That was all about what made me have the distorted vision of this world. Well, a small and quintessential part of it." He smiled stoutheartedly, wiping away the melancholy. "That was just the past, babe. You are what the future holds and what the present presents. So lemme live the momentum."

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

Her glowing glare took notice of every small expression on his face, her devilishness growing within them with every single nervous movement. She crept even closer to the Pendragon Slayer as he desperately tried to avoid the question... all the while vines silently and subtly started to crawl up his legs.

"Aw, and here I was impatiently awaiting all the stories you have to tell." The mistress cooed before placing a gentle finger onto the Carmine Comedian's chest, tracing it softly for a few seconds. "Of course, we can always get to the past later... babe." Locking her emerald eyes with his, she leans in to let out a warm sweet-scented breath in his face.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Those vines aren't for the reasons you are thinking of, probably :P

Didn't have much else to call him, lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: I know, but I'm abnormal and found it quaintly seductive :P

Call him... Alright, Pendragon Slayer works xD

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Not yet, friend. But I will slay each one of you.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Killing yourself will get a second kill :P

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_superior_sapien: I missed this somehow, I'm sorry D:

I loved that post, should have a response soon.

Dont worry about it, we can leave it there. Just needed something to play out the headcanon reveal of the squad :)

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

Eyes flickering, an oblivious flame enkindling. She encompassed him, circumspect, acid stares exchanged, a serpent surrounding its prey, a vine tightening its lethal grip. It did not hurt nor feel great, it was quaint. Her certainty was as dubious as the events. He gulped dryly. "My stories aren't the ones with happy endings, hon. Not for such fine lady to hear." He beckoned, inclining toward her.

A vigorous wrist locked around hers, diminishing their distance. His inflated chest coalesced with hers. He desired that scent to impregnate his nostrils, to have that treacherous and devilish figure so close to him. "Yeah, now seems quite good to me." A piquant glare glistened his eyes as the Carmine Comedian raised his index finger toward her velvety, attractive, rubicund lips. "No more talking now." Bobbing his head negatively, his head moved slightly forth.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: You are me. But second kill is Naomi, third is Sangria, fourth is Jester and fifth is you.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Sangria isn't even a Pendargon :P Kill Jester xP

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@_drake: Sangria isn't even a Pendargon :P Kill Jester xP

I'm gonna be on Jester's team >_>

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4930  Edited By _Drake

@pyrogram: Can't kill Jester u_u

So where is Sangria? >_>

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: No, she isn't

Oh, YOUR bed! Mine is full already. Girl and Rose, ya know =P

I can allow you to have a few more nights with her. First is Naomi, remember? xD

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

Hurmmmm. :s

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_ said:
@_drake said:

Hurmmmm. :s

OH YEAH! Drake is cheating LOL

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: Yeah, flower of my heart, you aren't the only one who sprouted in my life.

@pyrogram: Past affairs, mate. They aren't over with time ;P

*brofists*

We are so badass.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Oh I could care less, you should probably be more worried about her... I somehow doubt she is as nice as I am :S

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: What is the score again?

Kurts 3 X 2 Women

@_rose_: Yeah, not nice. But she has something I don't! And that's why that happened =D

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4939  Edited By _Rose_

@_drake: I'd love to meet her then :U

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: That's with Azzy. I only am sleeping with her =P

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: We have 3 women, women have 2 Kurts xD

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Should of guessed that was Az from her profile. I'll be sure to pay her a visit in the near future :S

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Oh, LOL!

Also about Sangria.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4946  Edited By _Drake

@pyrogram: Actually, 4. You have Blood.

Ha! Try your luck, bow-boy. I am sure I heal.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Aw, I'm sure it would be fun! I have no sinister intentions whatsoever! =3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Kurt's been with Blood, Sangria, Feral Nova, and someone else I forgot.

xD

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: Nope. No visits. You and Girl. No. Never. Unless you invite me =)

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4950  Edited By _Drake

@pyrogram: And Drake has a week and did half of that =P