Locale: Anonymous (CVnU thread)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Surkit

Is there a place you want to be in either universes that isn't established with it's own thread but you don't want to make it? This is a place to post your character up in an un-established continent or country for your story until it's made.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ren_

ADFLJKASDLFKJ THIS IS PERFECT!!! I've been wanting to use Ren in Ireland.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Zool in Athens or the remains of Thebes

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By The_Assassin_

BAD-ASS

I see this thread getting a lot of usage...

Kudos Surk

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Clara Mass

Look at you! 

Smart thread is smart thread. 

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

Funny. I was just thinking about sending her home to Japan or something, but that other one was Prime.

Bill_Lancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bill_Lancer

Louisiana here I come.

TheDealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheDealer

Lousiana!? All abooooooard! I'll meetcha down there!

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@TheDealer: What happened to your boy last night lol

TheDealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheDealer
@Quintus_Knightfall
See, I'm made cuz I can't even drop an F bomb. Stupid ass judges, man! 49-46!? Bogus!

Evans, though, he really wasn't lookin' good, I was surprised.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Titan

London. A city of depression at worst and mundane at best. Flucks oozes through the dampened gutter as a profuse crimson, sliding with the water, watching the passers by looking for the perfect host to his power, or the best he could find before the drain system wound into the sewers. The drift across the ocean took two hundred years to rift into the Atlantic and onto another shore line, he didn't want to repeat the process.

A man with thick muscular build, broad shoulder wrapped in a leather jacket and red hoodie that still showed the outline of his muscular figure, steals a wallet nonchalant while passing a middle aged business man, a smile on his face that only the slivering Shaman son could notice from below his feet. He was perfect, with an infinite amount of potential. Hooking on the treads of his boot Flucks contorts into a thin imprint beneath the treads, the unsuspecting avatar entering a rundown motel and renting a room with the cash out of the wallet

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Light

@Flucks: The royal blue light of lantern Light shined into the room as he phased through the walls of the room. "Why would you do that?" Light questioned, curious as to what extreme forced him into believing this theft was acceptable.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Titan

@Light: "Ya muvva stopped paying up front. I needed cash now sod off back to the colony hero"

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Light

@Flucks: The accent incited a bit of laughter from the american hero. "You might wanna watch what you say, it may be used against you in the court of law." Sirens could be heard outside as the police began to arrive. "I suggest that you put your hands up."

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Titan

Long tendrils slide up the man's back so light they couldn't be sensed, "Ah you serious? Ova a fcking wallet with 50 quid and a chubby housewife just as old?"The oozing crimson bile hisses in place, the back end crawling towards the bottom of his spine like the ass end of a cateillar

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Light

Shadows appeared where they had not been, signalling a type of physical transformation being undergone as the man spoke. Light backed up, instinctively placing a jail bar construct on the windows and door with his ring. "Settle down." Light said cautiously.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Titan

@Light: (He;s a GL type now or does he still have the superman powers too?)

"Naw...this is bullocks, why they send a cape for me I'm nawt even uh meta! " The tendrils lash out from all sides of his torso wrapping the man's chest like a dozen thick spider legs, digging into his body while a row of teeth in the thin slit of the vermilion plasma bites down on the lenght of his spine, pumping itself directly into his cerebellum

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Light

@Flucks: The manifestation of arachnid like tendrils around the body of the london native made Light believe the chance of avoiding confrontation was slim. Prepared to retaliate to the slightest movement the hero took a step forward, the blue aura becoming more pronounced. "Are you okay?" He asked, unaware of whether the man knew what was happening to him.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Light

@Flucks: (Oh and he's straight GL, the superman powers got removed by Dr. Frank.)

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Titan

@Light: @Flucks said:

@Light: (He;s a GL type now or does he still have the superman powers too?)

"Naw...this is bullocks, why they send a cape for me I'm nawt even uh meta! " The tendrils lash out from all sides of his torso wrapping the man's chest like a dozen thick spider legs, digging into his body while a row of teeth in the thin slit of the vermilion plasma bites down on the lenght of his spine, pumping itself directly into his cerebellum

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Titan

@Light said:

@Flucks: The manifestation of arachnid like tendrils around the body of the london native made Light believe the chance of avoiding confrontation was slim. Prepared to retaliate to the slightest movement the hero took a step forward, the blue aura becoming more pronounced. "Are you okay?" He asked, unaware of whether the man knew what was happening to him.

Falling to his knees chips of tooth enamel glitter the floor from the pressure of his flawless jawline to make his teeth jagged, pain intense and the pressure eon his spine causing intense spasms and seizures, finally falling forward to pass out on the floor, the tail end of the Herald of Okeus entering the raw wound as it closes behind him

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Light

@Flucks: The metamorphosis of the man left Light stunned. All he could was watch as the man squirmed in pain, his form no longer remaining human. A blast of pure concussive force emanated the ring, evolving into coiling chains that attempted to restrain the monster that lay where a man once stood.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Titan

@Light:

Grabbing the chain the puppet like shell of a man looks up with a dagger toothed smirk, pulling back the chain attempting to throw the hero through the thin wall behind him

(Check out Mon-el. He was superman GL type)

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Light

@Flucks: Light's body went flying, the sheer strength of the creature enough to send his shielded body through the walls of the hotel. Mid-flight Light caught himself and surged towards the black monster, sending a devastating hook towards its jawline. "What are you?"

(Mon-El is awesome.)

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Titan

@Light: "Hungry." the jaw unhinged from the shattering azure hook that drives his body backwards into an old dresser breaking it in two as he slides down the wall. The skin stretched and torn from his face with blood trailing down the wound turning blackish as it hardens into a rubber state, pulling the muscle back together and closing the wound, his eyes turning with renewed energy, black veins pulsating around his pupils, A smile rising as the last drops rolls up and into his mouth standing and changing his arm to an Axe, "Who's Herald are you, Ahone? Tell me...!" A left foot slams outward as Flucks leans on the back heel of his right, swinging the axe with deadly speed and force towards the Hero's midsection, meanwhile throughout it all slowly absorbing the memories of the thug, learning about the new world and it's drastic changes

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Light

@Flucks: A quick jump takes Light out of harms way as he sends an energy blast towards the chest of the monster. "What do you know of heralds?" Light posed this question out of confusion, unaware that others, chosen like him, existed in the universe. A large, cobalt circular shield manifested itself in front of the illuminated hero as he awaited the monster's offensive force, prepared to defend himself as policemen threw there bodies at the gated door. "Remain where you are officers, the situation is beyond your control," Light yelled in an attempt to stifle their efforts.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By _Titan

"I am one."Raising the wide blade over his midsection Flucks turns the axe into a long spike, shooting outward at the police officers through the gates gaps to spear through armored chests,detaching and hardening as Flucks jumps out the side window, reformed fingers whipping four droplets, spikes forming on the ends as they aim in tandum at the unknown Heralds masked eyes

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Light

@Flucks: He raised the shield, fueled by Light's faith in his abilities it was capable of deflecting the deadly strikes of the monster on the move. "There are more?" He said, in pursuit of the being Light soared out of the same window, creating a construct of large pincers in an attempt to grab the supposed herald. "Who do you serve?"

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ravenna

In an abandoned Catholic monastery, perched over the water somewhere in Rome, Ravenna's raven-black hair flies around her as she gracefully swings a lithe steel sword, an art she liked to practice from time to time.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Titan

@Light said:

@Flucks: He raised the shield, fueled by Light's faith in his abilities it was capable of deflecting the deadly strikes of the monster on the move. "There are more?" He said, in pursuit of the being Light soared out of the same window, creating a construct of large pincers in an attempt to grab the supposed herald. "Who do you serve?"

Looking up on all fours with a mouth of ridiculously long fangs opening and letting out a hiss, the vermilion Herald of Okeus is gripped by the large pincers, pulling at his body but unmoving as the malleable monster lets his plasma seep into the black tar streets, "Only one...other... or so I was told." Now fully merged with the host the Symbiote once known as William slips between the pincers like water, a small piece still caught between the neon blue energy "I serve Okeus..." He slides through the cracks in the road in pieces, the back of dislocated limbs pumping in working condition as the folded and mixed with the creature, and dripped through to the rushing sewage "And he is near" The words rumble through the cracks as the Herald dissapears

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Glorious

@Flucks: His location, though ultimately unknown to the light wielding hero, was not out of the Glorious' reach. As he stood before the almighty star of the milky way galaxy, imbuing himself with the invigorating energy he called out to the symbiotic being. "You are being called upon to serve a great purpose. Unlike you, this world lacks the malleable qualities required for continued survival. We wish to form an alliance in an effort to change this planet. Consider this your invitation." With his message sent the immortal instilled in the symbiote the knowledge needed to gain access to the inevitable communing of powers.

Manifesto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Manifesto_

@Glorious:

Hadrian II & Tellus
Hadrian II & Tellus

The Siene Prince simply known as Hadrian II, traversed deeper into the evergreen Cantilly Forest accompanied with his sleek cyborg Tellus. He scanned with sharp discrimination through the foliage of Plane trees. The scatter of afternoon sunlight filtered through the shield of trees and reflected an angelic glare off the Prince's blonde mane and blocked his view of the lone chamois. The caprid grazed on the Cantilly forest highland grass unaware to the two hunters.

"Two shots" he proffered his dual semi-automatic pistols. "I miss, I carry the offering." he spoke with a cultured French accent.

Tellus watched cozy in his programmed air of patience. The horned chamois craned it's neck up and caught sight of the two men.

One bullet cracked from each semi automatic and disrupted nature's warm silence. The vibrant chamois collapsed lifeless to the earth,spilling dark blood from it's neck to the soil.

Holstering his pistols, Hadrian watched Tellus cauterize the fauna's wound and heft it over his metallic back.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Glorious

@Manifesto_: "Your aim is the truth. My words are of that same nature Prince." Turning his attention from the symbiotic herald, the immortal turned his dimensional senses to another he had so carefully sought after in this decade in time. "I beckon you to aid my company in our endeavors young king. I wish to place you amongst others who share your destiny to rule, so that the day may come when such rule cannot be questioned." His cryptic words were transferred in a similar method as the last, with installments of information making themselves available to the royal hunter.

Manifesto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Manifesto_

@Glorious: "Standby." Hadrian commanded to Tellus, who took quick offense of the intrusion. "Where do you come from?" He asked exuding aggressive body language in spite of his cyborgs heel. There was zero tolerance to any intrusion of the Siene Kingdom. If there encounter deemed it Hadrian would attack and capture this man like the slaughtered chamois hanging from Tellus' back.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Glorious

@Manifesto_: "I come from the fires of war. I am born to conflict, just as you are born to the throne. You need not fear for the safety or secrecy of your domain, I have no wish to engage in battle. Showings of strength mean little to me in this century." The immortal smiled, his soft features betraying his stern tone of voice.

Manifesto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Manifesto_

@Glorious: "Your statements make it hard to grasp any truth. Power is the pursuit of countless."he maintained his headshot. "You emphasize this century, you must be from another time." The man seemed Earthbound nothing relating to the Light Bringers, but there was prominence to his presence, something to be learned.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Glorious

@Manifesto_: "You misunderstand. I do not pursue power, I personify it. As for the rest, it will be revealed in due time." Running a hand through his silky white locks the individual closed his eyes. Then re-opened them, revealing his incredible pupils. One eye was red with a triple pointed swirl at its center. The other was a dull purple, with endless rings that seemed to emanated from the center. "I will ask that if you do decide to make an appearance, your company is not welcome." The Glorious Conqueror turned and began to walk away from the two.

Manifesto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Manifesto_

@Glorious: Hadrian holstered his guns. "Expect me." he looked over to Tellus. "And only me." Watching the snow haired man depart he spoke esoteric words: "The Ants can smell your alien scent. Try not to linger." With one last glance over his shoulder, Hadrian trekked for the exit of the Cantilly Forest with Tellus and their horned animal.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Surkit

@Glorious: (Didn't see that. On it tomorrow)

2 weeks ago

Brazing past random tourists in the city of Rome, Bishop slips into a shadowed alley and begins free running up the wall using the window sills fir leverage to hop zig zag up to the clay tiled roofs. Running across the top of a church he hops upward flipping forward into a bell tower, sliding down the rope to the bell, entering the church in search of a sanctuary seeking murderer

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Tranquil

@Incarnate_@Surkit: In the church sat a lone mercenary, sitting in the stands with his head bent low, reciting the 23rd psalm. Upon the arrival of the intruder Milo did not raise his head, but simply continued his hushed chant.

Incarnate_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Incarnate_

@Surkit: Ancient eyes watch the white hooded figure effortlessly scale the side of a home in the quiet neighborhood, free-running with ease towards the church, again scaling the bell tower for a covert entrance. Perhaps they were pursuing the same individual? For several days the immortal had been pursuing a killer, a Meta human by the scent of him.

Without a sound he was gone, reappearing inside the confessional booth with the tiny Italian church. His prey was close, the other pursuer even closer. Sliding the door open just an inch he prepared to watch the scene unfold.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Surkit

@Incarnate_: @Tranquil said:

@Incarnate_@Surkit: In the church sat a lone mercenary, sitting in the stands with his head bent low, reciting the 23rd psalm. Upon the arrival of the intruder Milo did not raise his head, but simply continued his hushed chant.

Approaching the stall, Bishop slides in directly behind the chanting man, looking upto the large golden statue of his god "Do you pray for forgiveness." A metallic blade slides down his forearm, "Or mercy"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Surkit (I need to get some sleep, Ill post something tomorrow)
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Surkit

@The_Assassin_: np I'm done too. Tight post btw

Incarnate_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Incarnate_

@Surkit:

Without a sound he exits the confessional booth, taking a seat in the very back of the church, his heightened senses more than capable of overhearing even the most hushed whispers, the man without a name picking up a bible that sat beside him, idly thumbing through it as if he were reading. Remembering back when the religious text had first been written...

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Tranquil

@Incarnate_: @Surkit: "My reasons are my own," Milo did not raise his head. He was a bit agitated by the interference, but in the house of the lord there was no room for conflict, or so he thought as he heard the sound of cold steel sliding against a metallic chamber. It was a quiet sound, one that would go unnoticed if not for the merc's acute hearing. Whoever it was that questioned his ritual, was a silent killer. Without warning, Milo reached for the holy text in front of him and launched it back at the man, dived to the left then rolled to his feet as took off in an attempt to escape.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Surkit

@Incarnate_: @Tranquil: 400 years of life. Dodging the book wasn't even a thought process it was a well tuned reaction that he had only a humble view of. Watching the man run the ancient assassin watches him run, 13 ways to capture, 6 to kill, four to incapacitate. Yet instead he opens the book randomly to psalm 25 verse 9 He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way.

Looking up in thought he stares at the saddened worn face of the meticulously hand sculpted statue of the once earth bound diety, a Herald for a god that took his mission to the brink. There was an indescribable kinship felt between him and that vacant statue that symbolized an unshakable man of passion. "Why do I fight anymore. Do you know?" Silence. "I didn't think so. I hope one day we can meet. We both have stories the common man isn't ready for." The wind of the open door flaps back the pages of the open bible.

"Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face." With a smirk Bishop winks at the statue. Standing to leave after the man

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Tranquil

@Incarnate_: @Surkit: His body slammed through the twin metal doors of the church with a loud thump and tore down the cobblestone roads of the Vatican's city. Being extra careful not go to fast lest his pursuer lose the trail, Milo dashed into an alley way, two men armed almost as heavily as he was stood at the end of the clandestine road awaiting whoever was in pursuit of the mercenary.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Surkit

Giving Assassin some time before I post

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers