Wolverine (Bone Claw) Vs. Cassandra Cain

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cable_extreme: Only reason Slade didn't go down to Bruce was because of his HF. Strength alone cannot win the match.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08 said:

@rbt said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@rbt said:

@wolverine08: HF would be the reason Logan takes majority here. Otherwise not.

Yeah, Cassandra would get a majority over him with no healing factor due to her move reading.

Well, to be honest, I would say Logan has better stats than Batman and Lady Shiva, so it would probably equal out imo.

In physicals?

Yeah, speed may be debatable, but Logan most definitely has better strength feats than either Shiva or Bryce.

Yeah, he has more speed imo, but notice Deathstroke's fight with Batman, if someone is to think Batman had a skill superiority, it was rather useless due to Slade's increased strength. It is the same reason why Batman does so well against Lady Shiva who has more skill imo. So while the move reading would be rather hard to overcome, Logans stats such as strength would be hard to overcome as well.

Fair point.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@cable_extreme: Only reason Slade didn't go down to Bruce was because of his HF. Strength alone cannot win the match.

Well, he attributed his strength as the greatest advantage.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Yes, but still if he didn't have his HF, Bruce might've won.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@cable_extreme: Yes, but still if he didn't have his HF, Bruce might've won.

Debatable.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassie gives Logan the Leopard Blow for a quick death in Logan resulting in victory unless it's permanent death then Logan

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I say Logan, One strike and Cassandra goes down and he has tagged speedsters before

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cain.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PIS on: Logan 9/10

PIS off: Logan 10/10

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#61  Edited By Lvenger

Logan will take a majority with his faster than usual healing factor soaking up Cain's skill and body reading edge allowing her to cause a lot of damage to him. Once she wears herself out trying to put him down permanently, Logan can retaliate with near Batman level of skill to put the necessary damage on Cain which will prove most fatal for her in the battle.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Logan will take a majority with his faster than usual healing factor soaking up Cain's skill and body reading edge allowing her to cause a lot of damage to him. Once she wears herself out trying to put him down permanently, Logan can retaliate with near Batman level of skill to put the necessary damage on Cain which will prove most fatal for her in the battle.

Logan likes what he's hearing!

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: But Batman can still Batkick Logan into the sun if Bruce wanted to!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: But Batman can still Batkick Logan into the sun if Bruce wanted to!

Oh no, anything but the Batkick! Anything!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By reaverlation

@wolverine08: lol But seriously Cain can still use the Leopard Blow to kill Logan temporarily though. Unless it's permanent death then Logan wins,but that short death still counts as a win yes?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: But seriously. Cain can still use the Leopard Blow to kill Logan temporarily though. Unless it's permanent death then Logan wins,but that short death still counts as a win yes?

Eh, the healing factor is far too strong while bone claw for James to be incapped by something like that. They don't design those moves to slow down ridiculous healing factors. At most, I would see the Leopard Blow causing him intense pain in the chest for a few seconds.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Then continuous leopard blows for the win hahaha!But yeah I guess Logan with the HF wins then

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#69  Edited By Lvenger

@wolverine08 said:

@lvenger said:

Logan likes what he's hearing!

No Caption Provided

Hehe I thought you would though I'd have thought you'd want me to make Logan Bruce's full equal in fighting skill :P

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine 7/10

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman said:

Cassandra IMO is more skilled than my man Logan. She hangs with the best as far a h2h goes claiming victories over Batman, Slade and Shiva in the past. Based on skill alone yea Cain has the upper hand but that does not mean Wolverine is not gonna flaunt some of his skills, he is faster and has that nasty healing factor which is now a lot faster since he has no adamantium poisoning him, everything Cassandra dishes out Logan is gonna tank and all it takes is 1 or 2 good blows with his claws and it's over for her, so I will say Logan 9/10.

I wouldn't say she is more skilled than Logan. She has stalemated Deathstroke at most, Batman did stalemate her as well when both were drugged, but she did beat Shiva. In terms of technical skill, Wolverine can go blow for blow with Cassandra when looking at their technical showings. If Logan was left with no healing factor, she'd pull a slight majority through move reading. She's sitting around Batman's level of skill, and the move reading is usually the extra X factor that lets her pull out the majority.

I think Wolverine should be on par with Cassie in skill (or well almost on par with her for) for following reasons:

a) In the Teen Titans/X-Men team up Wolverine fought Deathstroke to a stand-still, while in their first encounter Logan almost knocked Slade out

b) In another DC/Marvel crossover the Spectator stated that Wolverine was "probably" more skilled than Batman when the two were compared.

c) Captain America and Batman are argued to be neck and neck in terms of skill (with the slight edge going to Batman), Wolverine is argued to be slightly more skilled than Cap. I think Cap in Marvel is rated a 6 while Wolverine is rated a 7

But look guys what I listed here which I guess is A-B-C logic is what I think makes Wolverine not to be far behind from Cassie in skill, another thing is here it's not really known who is more faster between the two. Here is a scan that shows how quick Wolverine can be:

No Caption Provided

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Nox_Arc

@enzeru said:

@pokeysteve said:

She has the strength to kill a regular human in one shot. Don't see why she can't at least KO him. His durability varies from writer to writer.

Spider-Man is a 7-9 tonner

Huh? Peter is written to be a 10 tonner at the very least.. His consistent feats suggest far more than that though. Not trying to argue, just curious is all.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MonsterStomp

Wolverine 10/10

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassie gives Logan the Leopard Blow for a quick death in Logan resulting in victory unless it's permanent death then Logan

But the question is then is she fast enough to do that? If she is, how long can it knock Wolverine out? And how long can she use the Leopard blow, I'm not saying she can't beat Wolverine, she may have a shot because Logan in most scenarios is careless and results to barging into stuff like Rhino. The movies portray that very well but here is a scan of (what I consider a lame Wolverine) showing us his skills:

No Caption Provided

Fight starts off here

No Caption Provided

Displays a feat of skill and strength (slight strength)

No Caption Provided

Something we rarely see, he speed-blitz the guys (my favorite part)

No Caption Provided

Makes quick work of a guy almost twice his size

No Caption Provided

Cuts the thug's gun while he is back turned

And yes guys, all this is coming from the whack Wolverine

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra IMO is more skilled than my man Logan. She hangs with the best as far a h2h goes claiming victories over Batman, Slade and Shiva in the past. Based on skill alone yea Cain has the upper hand but that does not mean Wolverine is not gonna flaunt some of his skills, he is faster and has that nasty healing factor which is now a lot faster since he has no adamantium poisoning him, everything Cassandra dishes out Logan is gonna tank and all it takes is 1 or 2 good blows with his claws and it's over for her, so I will say Logan 9/10.

I wouldn't say she is more skilled than Logan. She has stalemated Deathstroke at most, Batman did stalemate her as well when both were drugged, but she did beat Shiva. In terms of technical skill, Wolverine can go blow for blow with Cassandra when looking at their technical showings. If Logan was left with no healing factor, she'd pull a slight majority through move reading. She's sitting around Batman's level of skill, and the move reading is usually the extra X factor that lets her pull out the majority.

I would actually put Cassandra above Bruce and from what I've seen she is slightly better than Logan IMO. That doesn't mean he can't hang just eventually she would win in pure h2h. But the end result we agree on regardless Wolvie wins :)

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Alligatian

@wolverine08 said:

I would actually put Cassandra above Bruce and from what I've seen she is slightly better than Logan IMO. That doesn't mean he can't hang just eventually she would win in pure h2h. But the end result we agree on regardless Wolvie wins :)

But wouldn't you say the reason why she is more skilled than Bruce is because of her body reading? I remember Batman doing and saying this to her when she didn't have her body reading:

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine wins he is stronger faster more skilled and could recover even faster without his adamantium and his healing is even better without it.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine due to his healing factor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James has the advantage in strength and a healing factor. His heightened senses arent gonna help him here so that's it. Cassandra is good and fast enough to not even get touched by his claws. Cassandra wins.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Wolverine008

@jayc1324 said:

James has the advantage in strength and a healing factor. His heightened senses arent gonna help him here so that's it. Cassandra is good and fast enough to not even get touched by his claws. Cassandra wins.

Wolverine is just as fast as Cassandra, and she's been tagged by people with speed similar to his like Deathstroke. She can't even put him down with the ridiculous healing factor he has while bone claw, and he can one shot her with his claws. Cassandra isn't going to be picking up any wins out of 10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I never thought he was as fast as her. Has he ever dodged a bullet after it was fired? And cassandra is good enough to not even get touched by his claws.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Wolverine008

@jayc1324: Yes, Wolverine has dodged bullets after they have been fired. He's done it while physically weakened as a matter of fact.

No Caption Provided

And no, Cassandra is not "good enough" to not even get touched by Wolverine. He can match her tit for tat in terms of technical skill based on his showings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: is his combat speed that fast?

And I still think she is good enough to not get touched. She will be able to predict all his moves and can kill him in one touch. Yes he will heal but he will have issues if she rips his throat out which she has done to people before

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Wolverine008

@jayc1324: Yes, his combat speed is that fast. He's fought with a Spider-Man whom at the time was fast enough to cover 2 miles in five seconds to the point where Peter momentarily thought that Wolverine could have been possibly been faster than him.

And again, no. She is not good enough to avoid all his attacks. He can match her blow for blow in terms of technical skill if you really want to compare that. She has still regularly tagged by people with high levels of skill like Deathstroke and Lady Shiva, and James can do the same. Wolverine is not going to just let her try rip his throat out without stabbing her in a vital area back, and he's already had his entire body and organs crushedwhen he got ran over by a truck while he was bone claw, and simply got up in a few seconds. Even if somehow Cassandra pulls off the desperate, hail mary tactic of trying to rip Wolverine's throat out, he'll be fine in a few seconds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I have had people explain to me how Logan has had trouble tagging spiderman before so I'm not sure if that guy was lying or his speed is just inconsistent.

And Cass is really fast too and still has the body reading skill. I see you disagree but I think she can remain untouched longer than Logan can, and that she can win this. I know he is a samurai and all that and he can heal from anything but still, I think she can win

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Wolverine008

@jayc1324: What are you talking about? Wolverine has consistently tagged Spider-Man or given him problems with his speed. He came back a few issues later after the instance I posted and tagged Peter multiple times. After Peter almost got decapitated by Daken's disappearing trick during Dark Reign, he compared Daken's blinding speed to Wolverine's speed. James again recently got Spock in a choke hold when he got serious after Spock had proclaimed that Wolverine wouldn't even touch him. In another recent instance, he was fast enough to almost disembowel Peter's psychically faster and stronger clone Kaine in the opening moments of their fight while holding back, and went on to outperform him avoidance wise while dodging bullets from the Assassins Guild. Cassandra is not too fast for Wolverine, and you haven't actually shown anything to back up this idea. Like I already mentioned, skilled opponents have been able to get past the body reading to get tags on Cassandra, and Wolverine is as skilled as they come along with the damage output to one shot her. Cassandra isn't going to win.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Backing Wolverine for this one for reasons already stated.

There now, you happy @wolverine08?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

Backing Wolverine for this one for reasons already stated.

There now, you happy @wolverine08?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I said I wasn't sure how fast he was. She will be extra careful when she sees claws and can match his speed. Plus bodyreading. I'm not gonna convince you but that it OK, because I still think cassandra can win.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By senglord

@wolverine08: The 2 miles in 5 seconds implies that Spiderman can travel 1440 miles in an hour, which is much faster than a bullet. It is in fact twice as fast as a handgun bullet in fact. Making the feat itself outrageously inaccurate.

Cassandra has metahuman like speed as a result of her body reading being a type of combat precog. It will give her at best a slim edge over Logan in speed and combat skill. She will tire much faster than Wolverine. And this is if the claws do not come out. Wolverine's bones are also much stronger than normal bones due to his healing factor making them more dense as a product of bones healing over micro fractures being stronger than before.

In short, Cassandra cannot KO Logan. She cannot outlast Logan. She cannot win a straight up hand to hand contest against someone with his durability and skill set.

Logan 10/10. Sigh.

Batman has similar bullet feats to the ones you have posted. Just google batman respect thread and click on batman capability website. Just saying. Logan is faster than him but not by these posts.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Matching his speed isn't very helpful at all when she also has to worry about getting one shotted at the same time. People faster than Wolverine like Sabretooth, Gorgon, etc. have tried to avoid Wolverine's claws before, but the combination of his speed and skill has let him get tags in, and he can do so here especially with skilled opponents being able to get past Cassandra's move reading to tag her, and he only needs one shot to end the whole fight once and for all, whereas Cassandra isn't even going to put him down.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this still up? While Cassandra imo could out perform Wolverine (not necessarily in skill, but due to body reading), she has no answer for his insane healing and one shot capabilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Matching his speed helps her dodge his strikes. Those guys aren't as good as Cass so her speed combined with skill will help a ton. As well the body reading which is very important. By the way Shiva has body reading too and Cass actually beat her, and Slade is a lot faster and stronger than wolverine so him hitting Cass doesn't really mean much. She will know he when he going to punch before he even moves his arm. She sees little things likes shifts in weight and stance. And Cass can put him down. He will heal instantly but she can kill him for a few seconds.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#96  Edited By GhostRavage

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: Matching his speed helps her dodge his strikes. Those guys aren't as good as Cass so her speed combined with skill will help a ton. As well the body reading which is very important. By the way Shiva has body reading too and Cass actually beat her, and Slade is a lot faster and stronger than wolverine so him hitting Cass doesn't really mean much. She will know he when he going to punch before he even moves his arm. She sees little things likes shifts in weight and stance. And Cass can put him down. He will heal instantly but she can kill him for a few seconds.

Hahaha... Someone will get his jimmies rustled.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Yeah I figure he will, but its true, Slade is stronger and faster :p

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: You're being a bit silly at this point Gorgon is just as good as Cass if not better. He's managed to stomp Wolverine and Elektra at the same time, stalemated a chi amped Iron Fist while holding back, and curbstomped Shang Chi a few weeks ago. You keep on holding unto the body reading, but skilled opponents have been able to constantly been able to get through it to tag Cassandra. Shiva doesn't even have body reading to the extent that Cassandra has, and she has managed to tag her. And what do you mean that Deathstroke is "a lot" stronger and faster than Wolverine? James can match him feat for feat physically, and has arguably superior strength and technical skill as well. She cannot put him down here with his healing factor's power at this state, and he can one shot her.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Wolverine008

@jayc1324 said:

@ghostravage: Yeah I figure he will, but its true, Slade is stronger and faster :p

Too bad there is nothing to actually support this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: There's a ton of stuff to support this and most people would agree. Slade has the strength of ten men and his ripped off steel doors of their hinges before.

And I explained why those two beat Cass so that doesn't mean Logan can. If this fight is just to the first death cass can most definitely win.