Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jayc1324: Wolverine has thrown people hard enough to send them through steel bolted doors, knocked out 2,000 lbs. bears with two punches, broken steel with his backhands, has picked up and thrown a 1,600 lbs. dumpster with one hand, held up elevators with one hand, knocked out the 15 tonner Apocalypse enhanced Caliban with his own two fists when they got into a fist fight, broken adult dinosaur's necks, etc. I am extremely certain you don't actually have anything to show that Slade is stronger besides assumptions. My point with referencing people like Shiva and Slade tagging was to debunk this idea of Cassandra being completely untouchable due to body reading. You can stubbornly keep refusing to acknowledge it, but numerous skilled fighters have managed to tag Cassandra even with the body reading, and Wolverine has the speed and skill necessary to do so, and he only needs one shot to put her down. Cassandra won't drop Wolverine here, your idea of her being able to rip out his throat without him stabbing her at the exact same time is absolutely asinine frankly. His healing factor at this state can take any form of damage she can throw out with her hands.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If Wolverine didn't have his Healing Factor, Cassandra could probably win in a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: You're strength feats are cute. Deathstroke beat Donna troy who is a 25 tonner in tug of war. Until you tell me something that involves james doing anything like that slade is stronger.

I'm not being stubborn I'm using logic. Shiva has similar skills and slade is stronger and faster than her. On the other hand james doesn't have body reading and isn't as strong or fast as slade. She will know his exact move befor he fully commits to it and when he strikes she will kill him. He will heal but she will still kill him. And don't act like james goes all out with fighting all the time. You of all people should know he fights under his skill level all the time and is very sloppy most of the time because his healing factor means he doesn't have to try. Not putting in effort with cass is not a good idea.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: You're strength feats are cute. Deathstroke beat Donna troy who is a 25 tonner in tug of war. Until you tell me something that involves james doing anything like that slade is stronger.

I'm not being stubborn I'm using logic. Shiva has similar skills and slade is stronger and faster than her. On the other hand james doesn't have body reading and isn't as strong or fast as slade. She will know his exact move befor he fully commits to it and when he strikes she will kill him. He will heal but she will still kill him. And don't act like james goes all out with fighting all the time. You of all people should know he fights under his skill level all the time and is very sloppy most of the time because his healing factor means he doesn't have to try. Not putting in effort with cass is not a good idea.

Wolverine knocked out the 80 tonner Roguehouse in a bar fight back during the Claremont era. I guess he is stronger than Slade after :) I also stopped after you began to try use this tired, old generalization to support your argument. Good day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: that doesn't prove that he is stronger than slade since that wasn't a strength competition. That's really just saying roguehouse isn't durable enough to take a punch from james. And striking feats are not the same as strength feats anyway so slade is still stronger. And by the way batman has done pretty much all the feats you listed for wolverine yet wolverine is still stronger than batman so those were bad feats. Bats has ripped off doors, cracked glass made to withstand missiles, hurt superhumans with his strikes, bent steel bars around people to tie them up, kicked people through walls, moved a train car, ripped metal bars out of a jail cell window, snapped sharks neck and a tigers neck. Those are not impressive feats. And Its not an old or tired generalization. It is actually still used today. It is true. Why do you think people always draw wolverine with bullet holes in him? Saying its old and untrue is just wrong. Wolverine almost never goes all out unless he is fighting someone he knows is good. Fact. But if you're giving up, good day to you as well.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: that doesn't prove that he is stronger than slade since that wasn't a strength competition. That's really just saying roguehouse isn't durable enough to take a punch from james. And striking feats are not the same as strength feats anyway so slade is still stronger. Its not an old for d generalization. It is true. Why do you think people always draw wolverine with bullet holes in him? Saying its old and untrue is just wrong. Wolverine almost never goes all out unless he is fighting someone he knows is good. Fact.

You honestly just proved you aren't worth engaging with this statement.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Naaa Ds is stronger than Logan. *runs away in fear*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: see patrat18 agrees with me. Most people do. And what i said made perfect sense. Its not impressive to knock out an 80 tonner. That's a durability thing, has nothing to do with being stronger than the 80 tonner. Slade straight up beat a 25 tonner in tug of war, which is directly related to strength. And I edited my post above to show that the feats you listed weren't even impressive.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Like I already said, you really just proved you aren't worth engaging. You're just reaching with silly arguments I don't feel like addressing at this point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: How are they silly? Batman has replicated a lot of james' feats. Fact. Not silly at all. And a striking feat does not equal a pure strength feat. Logan didnt overpower that 80 tonner or anything. Fact. Not silly at all.

You're either being lazy or you realize that slade is stronger

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Healing factor is the only problem here.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Wolverine didn't have his Healing Factor, Cassandra could probably win in a good fight.

This is how I kind of feel.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: No, I'm not being lazy. I'm simply tired of dealing with you, and I'm pretty sure you're not going to like what I have to say if I decide to break down just how asinine most of your argument is. Ergo, which is why I said I'm not engaging you anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: its not asinine at all. Perfectly logical. If a guy can lift 80 tons but isn't durable then I'm not impressed with Logan knocking him out. If a peak human can replicate your feats then you are not stronger than an enhanced human who slapped said peak human around before, not that that is relevant.

And hey, I was looking at some old deathstroke vs wolverine threads on here to see what other people have to say and you actually made a post 6 months ago saying that you think slade has the slight advantage is strength and speed. So it looks like you agree with slade being stronger after all.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Wolverine008

@jayc1324: No, I said that Slade is stronger when referring to New 52 Deathstroke. A completely different version to the one I am debating with you. I'm not agreeing that Pre 52 Slade is stronger by refusing to debate with you any further. I simply called out your argument for what it was, utterly stupid. I don't feel like breaking down your silly argument, and I'm just being wise as to not waste time with an asinine argument. If you still want to go at it, knock yourself out, but I am done.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@jayc1324: I suppose Rhino also has low durability? Roughouse is an Asgardian. They are very durable. Far more durable than Batman, Deathstroke, or Cassandra. Deathstroke beat Wonder Woman as well. Are we going to say that Slade is stronger than her because of that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: whatever you say but slade is still stronger and faster. And all of my arguments were logical and based factual.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: I don't think you understood what I was saying. Slade beating Diana isn't a strength feat just how Logan beating the 80 tonner isn't a strength feat

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: I don't think you understood what I was saying. Slade beating Diana isn't a strength feat just how Logan beating the 80 tonner isn't a strength feat

Sure it is. You punch someone in the face that has at a minimum, three times the density of a man like Slade, you knock him out. Strength feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: striking feats do not equal strength feats. Striking effectively takes technique and skill and strength to knock some one out so it is not purely a strength feat. And even so slade traded blows with lobo. Hell, it wasnt canon but batman hurt the hulk with a kick to the solar plexus. Doesnt mean batman is stronger. So striking does not exactly equal strength. The guys in dragon ball z can kick people through mountains but sometime struggle with heavy weights.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: striking feats do not equal strength feats. Striking effectively takes technique and skill and strength to knock some one out so it is not purely a strength feat. And even so slade traded blows with lobo. Hell, it wasnt canon but batman hurt the hulk with a kick to the solar plexus. Doesnt mean batman is stronger. So striking does not exactly equal strength. The guys in dragon ball z can kick people through mountains but sometime struggle with heavy weights.

Ah yes, rolling in the PIS feats. You are so awesome. Regardless of the fact that you are wrong, Wolverine easily has the striking power and the strength to overpower Slade. Wolverine's strength and striking feats are better in both quality and validity. You bring up DS trading blows with a Superman level character and you expect to be taken seriously? And bringing up one of the most inconsistent series in all fandom? Quit being silly.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:

Wasn't the Lobo that Slade fought like weakened/not the real one or something along those lines?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:

Wasn't the Lobo that Slade fought like weakened/not the real one or something along those lines?

In the New 52, yeah. Slade being able to fight Lobo was explained through Lobo having fluctuating power levels.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Just because you don't like a feat its PIS? Logan cannot overpower an enhanced human like slade. Slade is stronger. Its arguable that wolverines strength is just peak human. Like I said batman can do most of the stuff he did. And lobo isnt superman level exactly actually. But it is very strong that's why I used it. Not PIS at all sir. Thank you very much.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: Just because you don't like a feat its PIS? Logan cannot overpower an enhanced human like slade. Slade is stronger. Its arguable that wolverines strength is just peak human. Like I said batman can do most of the stuff he did. And lobo isnt superman level exactly actually. But it is very strong that's why I used it. Not PIS at all sir. Thank you very much.

Nope.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: still not as strong as slade.

This is a nice way to dance away from the fact that your ignorant generalization was proven wrong.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

After rereading the Villain's month issue on Lobo, it seems the one that Slade fought was a fake one.

No Caption Provided

So one on the left is fake and the one on the right is real. (At least that how I'm understanding it to be, so confusing >.>)

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: Just because you don't like a feat its PIS?

• No but it is a happy coincidence that they almost always go hand-in-hand.

Logan cannot overpower an enhanced human like slade.

• Sure he can.

Slade is stronger.

• No he's not.

Its arguable that wolverines strength is just peak human.

• LMFAO!!!

Like I said batman can do most of the stuff he did.

• WRONG! He does everything that he does but he shouldn't be able to do almost all of it. He is a character that runs on BS.

And lobo isnt superman level exactly actually.

• Yes he is.

But it is very strong that's why I used it. Not PIS at all sir. Thank you very much.

• It's very PIS. There is no way that Batman, DS, or any other street leveler should ever be a match for Lobo. It's utter nonsense and fanwankery.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: ignorant? Not at all. Proven wrong? Not at all. I said striking feats don't equal strength feats and gave better feats for slade. I wasn't proven wrong at all. Also most people agree slade is stronger but your username is wolverine so I wouldn't expect you to agree. And that's fine. But slade is stronger.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Wait, didn't Lobo get a redesign in the New 52?

The girly boy on the right is the new-52 real Lobo. The one on the left is the impostor and the one that Slade fought.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: ignorant? Not at all. Proven wrong? Not at all. I said striking feats don't equal strength feats and gave better feats for slade. I wasn't proven wrong at all. Also most people agree slade is stronger but your username is wolverine so I wouldn't expect you to agree. And that's fine. But slade is stronger.

Oh yeah, saying that Wolverine is arguably peak human is painfully ignorant given the fact that he's been stated on panel to have enhanced physicals naturally definitely shows that you are ignorant with him. By trying to pass off that Wolverine is peak human you've simply shown that you're like most Viners on here whom debate against Wolverine with superficial knowledge, and generalizations you pick up here and there. Ergo, you are talking out of your arse, buddy. I don't expect someone whom talks out of their arse with little actual knowledge to give an solid points in a debate.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Stronger in what sense? Lifting versus striking? Because in a fight the latter is more important than the former by a large degree. I would say Wolverine has better striking feats because he has metal weighing his blows. Wolverine can also push his body past breaking point and force himself past his limits.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: None of the feats were PIS just because you dont like them. Slade is stronger as he is enhanced. Batman does not run of BS. He has always been peak human and in comic books peak humans can do the things you listed. So wolverine has only done things that other peak humans can do. Its not BS at all. If another peak human can do it then it is only peak human level feat. And if you read the posts above you will see that the lobo slade was fighting wasn't the real lobo and was a weaker version. So no, lobo is not a superman level character. So that's not PIS either.

By the way we are not even on topic anymore and I'm sick of getting notifications for this so agree to disagree?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Wait, didn't Lobo get a redesign in the New 52?

The girly boy on the right is the new-52 real Lobo. The one on the left is the impostor and the one that Slade fought.

At least the imposter looks like a man! :D

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By comic_book_fan

@jayc1324:

not by much if at all cap is just as strong as slade and as fast and wolverine can keep up with him and wolverine is a better fighter and harder to put down. yep this guy is only as strong as a Olympic weight lifter a human can do all this and go several rounds with the hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: ignorant? Yeah. Proven wrong? Without a doubt. I said striking feats don't equal strength feats and gave PIS feats for slade. I wasn't proven wrong at all if I dismiss everyone else's arguments. Also most people agree slade is stronger (and everyone knows an appeal to the masses means you are correct) but your username is wolverine so I wouldn't expect you to agree. If I suggest that you are a Wolverine fanboy, maybe no one will notice that I am one for Batman. And that's fine. But slade is stronger because if he's not, then my whole argument just looks stupid.

• Fixed for you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: As I said before, batman can do everything you said wolverine can do. Which makes it simply a peak human feat. If a peak human can do it then I can't call it an enhanced feat. Slade on the other hand has legitimate superhuman feats.

You're right I am not an expert on wolverine and I do use a lot do the stuff I pick up but I have been using logic too and slade does seem stronger to me. But like I said to the guy above we are off topic and I'm sick of getting notifications for this. Since we aren't gonna convince each other of anything

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Wolverine008

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: As I said before, batman can do everything you said wolverine can do. Which makes it simply a peak human feat. If a peak human can do it then I can't call it an enhanced feat. Slade on the other hand has legitimate superhuman feats.

You're right I am not an expert on wolverine and I do use a lot do the stuff I pick up but I have been using logic too and slade does seem stronger to me. But like I said to the guy above we are off topic and I'm sick of getting notifications for this. Since we aren't gonna convince each other of anything

You aren't going to convince anybody with the silly generalizations you throw around with a character you know nothing about, you got that right indeed.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: None of the feats were PIS just because you dont like them. Slade is stronger as he is enhanced. Batman does not run of BS. He has always been peak human and in comic books peak humans can do the things you listed. So wolverine has only done things that other peak humans can do. Its not BS at all. If another peak human can do it then it is only peak human level feat. And if you read the posts above you will see that the lobo slade was fighting wasn't the real lobo and was a weaker version. So no, lobo is not a superman level character. So that's not PIS either.

By the way we are not even on topic anymore and I'm sick of getting notifications for this so agree to disagree?

• I never said they are PIS just because I don't like them. Quite the hypocrite you are shaping up to be. You are saying the feats are valid simply because you like them.
  • What is Slade's best, non-PIS strength feat? Something measurable please.
  • Yes, Batman runs almost exclusively on BS nonsense. Completely human in every way but pretty much a secret Kryptonian. That sums up Batman.
  • Name Wolverine's limits then, since you are so smart and have so much knowledge on Wolverine.
  • I don't care what version of Lobo it is. You basically shot yourself in the foot by acting like I missed something because you admitted to intentionally misleading people with your arguments. Thanks for that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: didn't dismiss any arguments, I proved them to be peak human. Never called him a fanboy. This is between slade and wolverine not batman. My argument does not look stupid at all. I just explained that was a fake lobo so it wasn't PIS at all. Just said that. Everyone agrees slade is stronger. Thank you.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Wolverine008

@erik said:

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: ignorant? Yeah. Proven wrong? Without a doubt. I said striking feats don't equal strength feats and gave PIS feats for slade. I wasn't proven wrong at all if I dismiss everyone else's arguments. Also most people agree slade is stronger (and everyone knows an appeal to the masses means you are correct) but your username is wolverine so I wouldn't expect you to agree. If I suggest that you are a Wolverine fanboy, maybe no one will notice that I am one for Batman. And that's fine. But slade is stronger because if he's not, then my whole argument just looks stupid.

• Fixed for you.
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I do know some things about wolverine first of all. And my arguments were not silly. I gave feats just like you did and proved your feats as peak human.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: didn't dismiss any arguments, I proved them to be peak human. Never called him a fanboy. This is between slade and wolverine not batman. My argument does not look stupid at all. I just explained that was a fake lobo so it wasn't PIS at all. Just said that. Everyone agrees slade is stronger. Thank you.

Hey look, "I don't have any actual argument, so I'm going to rely on some anonymous people "agreeing" with me to cover all my bases."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: the version of lobo does matter. He's weaker so he's not on Superman's level. I'm not sure where the batman stuff is coming from. I gave tons of stuff for slade above. But I'll give you beating Donna troy in tug of war. And I said earlier I don't know a lot about wolverine but I'm not completely clueless. So not sure where that came from either.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

You never proved Wolverine was peak human... unless saying he is peak human without any supporting evidence suddenly is proof. In which case, I make the claim that Slade is weaker than a human, based on your reasoning. It's obviously correct because I said it without backing it up, right? You never summoned the stones to call him a fanboy outright but that is exactly what you were suggesting. Again, since when has an appeal to the masses been reasonable grounds to say that you are correct? The vast majority once thought the Earth was flat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: I do have proof. Batman has done the feats he listed for logan. There's your proof. Bats is a peak human. And if I wanted to call him a fanboy I would've but that's not what i was doing. The appeal ti the masses of whatevrr u call it is to support my argument. @wolverine08: That's not what I said at all. And I gave my argument and you gave yours so don't say i don't have a valid argument. I gave feats for slade and proved your feats a peak human. What's not valid there? Huh?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: the version of lobo does matter. He's weaker so he's not on Superman's level. I'm not sure where the batman stuff is coming from. I gave tons of stuff for slade above. But I'll give you beating Donna troy in tug of war. And I said earlier I don't know a lot about wolverine but I'm not completely clueless. So not sure where that came from either.

• He can be weaker than the impostor and still be on Superman's level. Level indicates a range.
  • The Batman stuff is because you brought up Batman's peak. You introduced Batman into the conversation or at the very least, encouraged the discussion on Batman.
  • What are you talking about? Not sure where what came from? If you know something about Wolverine, please share it with us. Simply stating your opinion and not backing it up with any kind of evidence is not something you know by the way. That's something you hope for the sake of your argument.