Lizard.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By yodagod

As far as I know Creed's strength was upgraded twice and his official level is between 10-25 ton.  Even if we assume low end and it's 10, that's more than enough to hurt Lizard.  He is a far superior fighter, has a far superior healing factor, and should have no trouble winning here.  Sabes for the win.  Give him adamantium and it's a solid win.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

his official level is between 10-25 ton

Where did you get the official? I'm not saying I don't believe you, but all of the official stuff I can find only says 2.  Also, Spider-Man unleashes 10 ton hits and Lizard shrugs them off, so it will be far from easy for Creed to inflict damage.  Adamantium though, he should take a vast majority.  Without it, I'm having trouble seeing Creed take a majority.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By castleking
creed has shrugged spidey's best kicks and even held him down as well..
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@castleking said:
"creed has shrugged spidey's best kicks and even held him down as well.. "

In one story...In the other (Classic), Creed could barely tag him and ended up clawing his own face.  I like Creed, but his stats are all over the place.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By castleking
sigh.... why are u referring to the classic non powered sabe who was ironfist enemy before his retcon and subsequent upgrades?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n: As of 2005 he had class 4 strength, which is 800 lbs - 25 tons. Based on an average of his showings, I would say that the 2 ton range is more than liberal.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@castleking said:
"sigh.... why are u referring to the classic non powered sabe who was ironfist enemy before his retcon and subsequent upgrades?
"

Because you've cited examples from that same version of Creed as well (VS Ms. Marvel).  That version of Creed was still faster, stronger and more agile than Wolverine, though. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:
" @castleking said:
"sigh.... why are u referring to the classic non powered sabe who was ironfist enemy before his retcon and subsequent upgrades?
"
Because you've cited examples from that same version of Creed as well (VS Ms. Marvel).  That version of Creed was still faster, stronger and more agile than Wolverine, though.  "
Yet he lost to a blind Iron Fist and Daredevil :P
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @castleking said:
"
Because you've cited examples from that same version of Creed as well (VS Ms. Marvel).  That version of Creed was still faster, stronger and more agile than Wolverine, though.  "
Yet he lost to a blind Iron Fist and Daredevil :P "

LOL.  I still refuse to count the DD match as a loss/
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think Lizard can win this. The lizard seems to regenerate faster than Creed he's got tough skin and wicked speed and strength.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ferro Vida

I would back Lizard on this unless Creed has an adamantium skeleton.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By castleking

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
"I would back Lizard on this unless Creed has an adamantium skeleton. "

Agreed and will gladly debate with those that oppose.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By castleking
anyways.... ppl who think that creed has the basic human or peak strength that he was shown to possess in his 1st few yrs when he had no back story need to read some of sabe's mini series.

he has had multiple upgrades to the point that he had high lvl durability without the need to regenerate via HF. his muscle mass density after his 1st upgrade by his son allowed him to take a rail gun blast to the chest without any discomfort.

now like i said his first appearances with spidey and ironfist is not the same sabe that was later written as logan's enemy. although he retained the same costume it was made obvious that he now had superior strength, durability and an actual HF all these were completely missing in his earlier battles.

so some of u guys need to stop trying to discredit sabe by throwing 30 yr references when he had no back story or powers.

sigh... to end this it is called a retcon overhaul of the char
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@castleking said:
"anyways.... ppl who think that creed has the basic human or peak strength that he was shown to possess in his 1st few yrs when he had no back story need to read some of sabe's mini series.

he has had multiple upgrades to the point that he had high lvl durability without the need to regenerate via HF. his muscle mass density after his 1st upgrade by his son allowed him to take a rail gun blast to the chest without any discomfort.

now like i said his first appearances with spidey and ironfist is not the same sabe that was later written as logan's enemy. although he retained the same costume it was made obvious that he now had superior strength, durability and an actual HF all these were completely missing in his earlier battles.

so some of u guys need to stop trying to discredit sabe by throwing 30 yr references when he had no back story or powers.

sigh... to end this it is called a retcon overhaul of the char "

I'm well aware of all of this...But for him to take a railgun shot to the chest and not even be phased, is HORRIBLE writing.  For example, we've seen Deadpool inflict heavy damage on him with submachine guns, and in one instance, an RPG.  What keeps Creed up is his healing factor helping him swifty recover from these wounds.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ferro Vida
@castleking said:
"

You used on too, in the fight with Ms. Marvel.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By castleking
it was not horrible writing at the time since it was shown right after he was upgraded to show the lvl of durability he had just acquired. if anything it is horrible continuity and editing that is to blame that writers cant keep track of char's and their abilities.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@castleking said:
"it was not horrible writing at the time since it was shown right after he was upgraded to show the lvl of durability he had just acquired. if anything it is horrible continuity and editing that is to blame that writers cant keep track of char's and their abilities.
"

....Sounds just like piss poor writing to me.  Do you have a scan of this feat?  I haven't read Sabre's mini in ages.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By castleking

and this is without even bringing his strength into account which......by......the way.......is not........ 2 tons!!! or any where close

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I'm aware he's undergone upgrades....But again, his specific level of strength hasn't been listed, since he's listed as anywhere between 800lbs-25 tons in that chart.  Quite the range... 

Again, do you have the scan of the rail gun incident?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By castleking
well lets see before his upgrades once he was reassigned to wolverines enemy and was part of the muaraders he was able to flex out of an iron jackedt that completely enveloped him.

in the same mini that those scans came from  sabe walked by his sports car and slapped it out of his way with a backhand that sent it flying through a brick wall...

in the same mini he was ran over by birdie in a car the same car that he stopped dead in in its tracks b4 birdie put it in reverse and took off. 

here is the other scan of the rail gun. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

well lets see before his upgrades once he was reassigned to wolverines enemy and was part of the muaraders he was able to flex out of an iron jackedt that completely enveloped him. 

he was also downed by a single optic blast from Cyc in the sewer ;) 

I've heard, which honestly sounds like bad writing. (making him out to be TOO strong) 

here is the other scan of the rail gun.  

What happens after that? 

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By castleking
sigh.... look up to scan thats the next scan he is smiling..... and calling his son a tribe for brain.

also their are more example of sabe's strength he has also knocked out rouge with a single swipe to the face.. and held her tight and used her as a shield pressed against her body....

the optic blast incident was cyke focusing his blast into a condense beam right to the noggin a shot that sabe wanted to be hit with in the 1st place in order to try to later escape once in police custody he goated cyke into taking that shot he wanted it. besides not many ppl can take a shot from cyke like that in the 1st place.
it is what it is poor story telling all around in comics when it comes right down to it.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Regardless of old feats, I assume we're going with the most recent, pre-death version of Creed...Who was shown to be slightly phased by Black Panther's hits, a shield toss by Bucky, and stabs and gunshots from Deadpool.  There is no doubt in my mind that in this bout, Lizard is going to dish out some heavy damage with his claws, (possibly) teeth and tail.  Creed clearly has the technical edge, but unlike Wolverine, he has no  effective means of quickly bringing down Connor's, nor has pre-death shown any strength feats that would put him on the same level as Parker, who has admitted he has to use his full force against Lizard, and it still doesn't pack much of a punch.  I find it very hard to believe Creed will be able to land fatal hits with his claws due to Lizard's high durability.  Lizard, on the other hand, should have no real issue with harming Creed and packing the strength to eventually KO or even incapacitate him.  However, if Creed has adamantium, he should take a vast majority.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By castleking
after the house of M crap consistency went out the window since at the time sabe had an adamantium skeleton that was never explained in the story with blk panther with how logan was able to cut his hand off......

besides that fact that sabe's durability with bullets at times can be inconsistent he doesnt have to worry much about it here. sabe blunt force trauma is also up their and i would wager better the lizard.

he has bn able to ignore and tank spidey's best kicks and punches and hold him down b4 his various upgrades and has taken better hits from ppl above spidey in strength and durability so lizards strength isnt going to matter much here either.

also sabe's regeneration from what i have seen in various comics and upgrades is far above what lizard has demostrated,,, he can easily whether lizard's best shots for gawds sake's sabe has taken down the hound in xforce and was  stated by forge to be the teams powerhouse.
Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

I'm giving this one to Lizard. Lizard's stronger, faster, -- depending on if Connor's is in control -- smarter, has great durability AND a healing factor of his own. Sabretooth's got some strength and durability and DEFINITELY has a healing factor all the same, but unlike Lizard he's got nothing to really hurt Lizard, where as Lizard's got the bigger guns to pack NASTY blows. If only Creed had adamantium claws like Logan does, then he'd stand a much better shot.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

after the house of M crap consistency went out the window since at the time sabe had an adamantium skeleton that was never explained in the story with blk panther with how logan was able to cut his hand off......

He clearly no longer had adamantium, which was unfortunately never explained.

besides that fact that sabe's durability with bullets at times can be inconsistent he doesnt have to worry much about it here. sabe blunt force trauma is also up their and i would wager better the lizard.

The only real blunt force damage he'll take is from Lizard's tail.  The rest should be cutting damage, which we all know he is not immune from.  (Wolverine & Deadpool are perfect examples of this)  Regardless, a 12 ton hit will hurt him, it may not KO him, but to say it will have no impact on him is false. 

he has bn able to ignore and tank spidey's best kicks and punches and hold him down

That was in one story...And it seemed like Punisher was able to remain in the melee too, when clearly, he shouldn't have been able to.

also sabe's regeneration from what i have seen in various comics and upgrades is far above what lizard has demostrated,

No where did I agrue the differences in their healing factors.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By castleking
Sabe's natural claws can rend and tear steel as has superhuman strength himself backing his swipes that is good enough to ko rogue. -_-
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@castleking said:
" Sabe's natural claws can rend and tear steel as has superhuman strength himself backing his swipes that is good enough to ko rogue. -_-
"
When was this? If it's not current Sabretooth then we can only assume he's not able to do that now... though she no longer has Ms. Marvel's powers either, so... =p
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Ferro Vida
@castleking: False.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By castleking
sigh.... current sabretooth has bn upgraded since when he did it... if he were to do it again since his repeated upgrades im sure he would gut her in her ms. marvel power set. -_- and yes, sabe can rend steel even now.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @castleking said:
" Sabe's natural claws can rend and tear steel as has superhuman strength himself backing his swipes that is good enough to ko rogue. -_-
"
When was this? If it's not current Sabretooth then we can only assume he's not able to do that now... though she no longer has Ms. Marvel's powers either, so... =p "

Back in the day...During the Mutant Massacre.  IIRC, he also threw a weight at her, lol.
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@castleking: Scans? Sorry if scans of current Creed have been posted, but I'm just the precautious type.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By castleking
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@castleking said:
"sabe and rogue "

Whoa, whoa whoa...Hold on a second. I can't help but feel like that isn't 616...What issue?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:
" @castleking said:
"sabe and rogue "

Whoa, whoa whoa...Hold on a second. I can't help but feel like that isn't 616...What issue? "
It looks 616, but it also looks like Sabes is making skin on skin contact with Rogue with no effects. Maybe she was depowered then?
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@Ferro Vida said:

" @k4tzm4n said:

" @castleking said:
"sabe and rogue "

Whoa, whoa whoa...Hold on a second. I can't help but feel like that isn't 616...What issue? "
It looks 616, but it also looks like Sabes is making skin on skin contact with Rogue with no effects. Maybe she was depowered then? "
Not to mention she seems already weakened by something prior to Sabretooth manhandling her.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By castleking
it was an old storyline when bishop still wanted to kill gambit b/c he though he was the traitor. it is 616 i just dont know the issue and she wasnt depowered or she be dead from the slice. she looks f%^% because she was trading punch for punch with sabe and she tried to depower him as well that is why she looks weaken from her beating prior to the knock out.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Ferro Vida
@castleking said:
" it was an old storyline when bishop still wanted to kill gambit b/c he though he was the traitor. it is 616 i just dont know the issue and she wasnt depowered or she be dead from the slice.
"
Well then there was something messing with her, because normal Rogue from that time period would rip his arms off and beat him senseless with them.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By castleking
not remotely true.... you guys are just seriously under estimatin his strength and claw power.. even logan has managed to gut the original ms marvel with his bone claws. no reason sabe with his superior strength couldnt do the same to rogue.
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

I think you're reading PIS and soaking it up too much. Rogue vs. Sabretooth = SLAUGHTER, the same way a BONE CLAW version of Logan should be smeared across the street by Ms. Marvel. =|

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By castleking
see that is u guys problem it has less to do with the characters powers and more to do with what u want him to be. he has shown the strength to stop a car toss a car.. pummel a creature that a competent caliban couldnt. and the only pis is when sabe is written for someone else's title he has shown able to manhandle and hold spiderman down he has beaten the hound  and various uber bricks like the namor clone his claws and strength  combined are enough to ko certain bricks regardless of durability and strength that is the whole shtick for both logan and sabe. so get over it.
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By mattbryce2000

without adamantium sabes has no chance especially if lizard has connors IQ. no matter how dirty sabertooth fights, lizard is too tough, too fast and waaay to strong. 
btw, crocs always beat lions. lion claws and teeth cant pierce croc hide.
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By crabtree

i will go with sabretooth to win but anyone could really win here

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" not remotely true.... you guys are just seriously under estimatin his strength and claw power.. even logan has managed to gut the original ms marvel with his bone claws. no reason sabe with his superior strength couldnt do the same to rogue.
"
Logan gutting Ms.Marvel with bone claws is bullsh#t just like Sabretooth standing a chance against Rouge with Ms.Marvel's powers.Ms.Marvel beat Sabretooth extremely easy.The only reason he stood any sort of chance is because she hurt herself.
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Lupine
@mattbryce2000:  Conners IQ is not a help in this fight, period. Conners has no combat experience and his IQ means nothing in a street fight. More so, the lizard is more dangerous because of his purely bestial nature. 
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By mattbryce2000
@Lupine:
connors may not be a fighter, but he's a genius. it would help to a point, but you're right, lizard is more dangerous as pure animal
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By why so serious

Lizard DESTROYS sabretooth.  he is stronger, faster, and more durable.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By castleking
sabretooth, he completely outclasses lizard in the brain department and HF and has beaten the hound.... his savagery would make short work of lizard . chances are sabe would rips its throat out.

No Caption Provided