• 154 results
The Englander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The Englander

Lizard has Connor's intellect. Who wins?

Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Omega-Mekix

Lizard, his healing factor will keep him alive and with the Lizard's violence Sabertooth will get harmed. It'll be an even match but with the super intelligence Lizard will win out.   

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Wael Hero X
Omega-Mekix said:
Lizard, his healing factor will keep him alive and with the Lizard's violence Sabertooth will get harmed. It'll be an ... [more]
Obviously you don't know that Sabretooth also has a healing factor and he has an adamentium skeleton . He wins here .
Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Omega-Mekix
@Wael Hero X: I know that Sabretooth has the healing factor and adamentium skeleton. He is a mutant that join Weapon X, that's a main reason he is Wolverine's rival becaust he is so much simaliar to him. I didn't mention it because it didn't seem important. The Lizard will rip your fleash not break you bones and soon the pain will become too much for Sabretooth to take.   
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Sabretooth doesn't have the adamantium skeleton unless stated.  He's only had it twice in 616 continuity, not enough to consider it normal for him.

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wael Hero X

Lizard hit Spidey before and he didn't die , so what about Sabretooth .

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By castleking
k4tzm4n said:
Sabretooth doesn't have the adamantium skeleton unless stated.  He's only had it twice in 616 continuity, not enough to consider ... [more]
ummm... so did logan, what you trying to say?
Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Omega-Mekix

As I said before it will be an even fight but Conner's IQ will help the Lizard come out victories. And don't forget Lizard's agility and sharp claws, it would be like a super fast meat grinder coming at you.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
castleking said:
k4tzm4n said: Sabretooth doesn't have the adamantium skeleton unless stated.  He's only had it twice in 616 continuity, not enough ... [more]

Logan has had adamntium twice but for far longer periods than Sabretooth.  Thus, talking about current or most recent versions, obviously Creed does not have adamantium and Wolverine does.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DaMainMan

Do ya'll know Sabertooth? If the Lizard has Conner's intellect then that is going to be a drawback for this fight. The only chance is beast vs beast and on most nature shows when cats go against lizards (or lions against gators) the cats win. Nuff said.

tho to be fair Lizard is waaay stronger but that doesn't mean it's an automatic victory.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By claws

does sabretooth have adamantium?...

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth

Lizard wins either way..I feel he's way too agile for Sabretooth and a hit from his tail will ko sabes

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The Lizard,because he is smarter and faster than Sabertooth. He could such bite the skin off Sabertooth's face making Sabertooth look like a muscular Deadpool ,then scracthes him with his claws. Afther than could finish him by tearing his heart out of his body and throwing him to a wall. No matter what happens in this fight The Lizard would win. Yes Spider-Man defeated him,but he was too strong for him so he had to use a weapon would turn him back to Dr. Connor.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mira

Lizard.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By loganreme
@The Englander said:
"Lizard has Connor's intellect. Who wins?"

Lizard is not as intelligent as Dr Connors in his human form........
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By The_Martian

Lizard stomps

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17  Edited By Zoom

Lizard is stronger but I don't see it being an easy victory.  Sabertooth has given really good fights to stronger beings (Wendigo, Omega Red, Rogue, Ms Marvel) and come out with a win against them a lot of the time.

That being said, Lizard's healing factor on top of his superior strength (and speed too if I'm not mistaken) should allow him to win more often than not.

SylarWeaponX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SylarWeaponX

I'd have to say Sabertooth in the end. The Lizard may have Connor's IQ, but Sabertooh looks to me like someone who would fight dirty and do just about anything to come out the victor.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Andferne
@Zoom said:
" Lizard is stronger but I don't see it being an easy victory.  Sabertooth has given really good fights to stronger beings (Wendigo, Omega Red, Rogue, Ms Marvel) and come out with a win against them a lot of the time.That being said, Lizard's healing factor on top of his superior strength (and speed too if I'm not mistaken) should allow him to win more often than not. "

PoolFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PoolFan
@Andferne said:
"@Zoom said:
" Lizard is stronger but I don't see it being an easy victory.  Sabertooth has given really good fights to stronger beings (Wendigo, Omega Red, Rogue, Ms Marvel) and come out with a win against them a lot of the time.That being said, Lizard's healing factor on top of his superior strength (and speed too if I'm not mistaken) should allow him to win more often than not. "
"

i dont believe Lizard has superior strength and Sabertooth has a healing factor too. In a fair fight i believe Lizard would win, but in a street fight,. Sabertooth would would find a way to cheat and take out Lizard
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By castleking

victor ftw.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Aronmorales

Hmm, Ya know I see the Lizard's tail playing a huge advantage in the fight, so I say the Lizard.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Andferne
@PoolFan said:
" i dont believe Lizard has superior strength and Sabertooth has a healing factor too. In a fair fight i believe Lizard would win, but in a street fight,. Sabertooth would would find a way to cheat and take out Lizard "
In the 90s the Lizard was said to have a strength of 12 tons, which is far from anything Saber would have. His stats here listed something about 70tons (which I think is either an error/type of he got a major boost).
PoolFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PoolFan
@Andferne said:
"@PoolFan said:
" i dont believe Lizard has superior strength and Sabertooth has a healing factor too. In a fair fight i believe Lizard would win, but in a street fight,. Sabertooth would would find a way to cheat and take out Lizard "
In the 90s the Lizard was said to have a strength of 12 tons, which is far from anything Saber would have. His stats here listed something about 70tons (which I think is either an error/type of he got a major boost)."

sh*t. then i change my vote
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By loganreme
@Andferne said:
"@PoolFan said:
In the 90s the Lizard was said to have a strength of 12 tons, which is far from anything Saber would have. His stats here listed something about 70tons (which I think is either an error/type of he got a major boost)."

I think 70 tons is just totally ridiculous!........and yes he would take down Sabes :)
Avatar image for beyond_your_doom
Beyond your Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Beyond your Doom

I say lizard his intelligence and animal control give him a good advantage.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vrakmul
@DaMainMan said:
"

Do ya'll know Sabertooth? If the Lizard has Conner's intellect then that is going to be a drawback for this fight. The only chance is beast vs beast and on most nature shows when cats go against lizards (or lions against gators) the cats win. Nuff said.

tho to be fair Lizard is waaay stronger but that doesn't mean it's an automatic victory.

"
Wrong, Crocodiles kill Lions in the wild with ease.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DaMainMan
@Dreadnaught said:
"@DaMainMan said:
"

"
Wrong, Crocodiles kill Lions in the wild with ease."

What channel are you watching? I'm sure that battles go to both sides and the tide would be tilted depending on home turf, but cats are considered super predators. Tooth could take the Lizard and it would be a glorious battle. Why could you all afford Wolverine the luxory of some the battles you automatically dismiss Sabertooth over?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sabretooth.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.He's strong enough to knock the Lizard our and skilled enough to do it as well.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul
@DaMainMan said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
"@DaMainMan said:
"

"
Wrong, Crocodiles kill Lions in the wild with ease."
What channel are you watching? I'm sure that battles go to both sides and the tide would be tilted depending on home turf, but cats are considered super predators. Tooth could take the Lizard and it would be a glorious battle. Why could you all afford Wolverine the luxory of some the battles you automatically dismiss Sabertooth over? "
A crocodile's bite force is enough to almost instantly break the bones of any part of a lion that a crocodile bites, not to mention that crocodiles almost always go for the neck and hide in murky water.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By angryvigilante

Isn't Lizard stronger in strength, if so he has the advantage in everything but fighting ability. My opinion Sabretooth is the better fighter but its not enough for him to win here.

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DaMainMan
@Dreadnaught: A crocodile's bite force is enough to almost instantly break the bones of any part of a lion that a crocodile bites, not to mention that crocodiles almost always go for the neck and hide in murky water.

Be serious since when do you see lions frolicking in murky water? Bite force smite force. Lions roll in packs and have better tools for slashing and clawing and pouncing etc.. On land Lions in, water the croc and Sabertooth could take the lizard.
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

Sabretooth FTW

Avatar image for celestialheroin
celestialheroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By celestialheroin
@Zoom said:
what he said
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By angryvigilante

Crocs do take lions sometimes in Africa and on utube you can catch a video of a croc having a tug of war with a tiger.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sabretooth.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37  Edited By claws

does sabretooth have adamantium?...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@claws said:
" does sabretooth have adamantium?... "
He wins either way.
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sleuth

Sabretooth.

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By why so serious
@Sleuth said:
"Sabretooth. "

but why? 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@why so serious said:
" @Sleuth said:
"Sabretooth. "
but why?  "
He outclasses the Lizard in everything accept strength which he won't have a problem with because of his durability and speed.
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By loganreme

Vic ftw :)
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hellos

Conners should be able to KO sabretooth
Conners should be able to KO sabretooth
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Last I knew Creed had an undefined amount of superhuman strength after his upgrade, roughly around 2 tons.  Spider-Man, at 10 tons, has admitted he doesn't and can't hold back his strength against the Lizard. Also, his skin should be durable enough to withstand a vast majority of injuries from Creed, unless he's sporting adamantium.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By geraldthesloth
@k4tzm4n said:
" Last I knew Creed had an undefined amount of superhuman strength after his upgrade, roughly around 2 tons.  Spider-Man, at 10 tons, has admitted he doesn't and can't hold back his strength against the Lizard. Also, his skin should be durable enough to withstand a vast majority of injuries from Creed, unless he's sporting adamantium. "
Preeettty much this.
mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mrwenpire

Lizard ftw.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#47  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

ihatemymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ihatemymom
@k4tzm4n said:
" Last I knew Creed had an undefined amount of superhuman strength after his upgrade, roughly around 2 tons.  Spider-Man, at 10 tons, has admitted he doesn't and can't hold back his strength against the Lizard. Also, his skin should be durable enough to withstand a vast majority of injuries from Creed, unless he's sporting adamantium. "
so Lizard should win here.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By castleking
@k4tzm4n said:
again like i said last time way way way above the 2 ton.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ziro

Lizard.