#451  Edited By ComicStooge
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#452  Edited By Wolverine008

@comicstooge: Bwahahahahahaha! You think you've one? Spider boy struggles with Rhino:

No Caption Provided

whereas Steve just dispatches of him in a single kick!

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#453  Edited By ComicStooge

@wolverine08:

Captain America got owned by Wolverine:

No Caption Provided

Parker doesn't even need to touch Wolverine to defeat him:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Marvel wouldn't let Steve lose to spidey; ergo, he wins

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455  Edited By Wolverine008

@comicstooge:

SPIDER NUT HUGGER!

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge:

SPIDER NUT HUGGER!

Wolverine wants to hug Spidey's nuts, too.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge:

SPIDER NUT HUGGER!

No Caption Provided

Naw, Logan's just got a thing for redheads!

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge:

SPIDER NUT HUGGER!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He thought that was MJ. He wants Peter to himself.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge said:

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge:

SPIDER NUT HUGGER!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He thought that was MJ. He wants Peter to himself.

The feeling is mutual!

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Spiderman wins.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: What issue is that scan from?

Based on the dialogue and iron man armour I'm guessing the most recent issue (haven't been to my comic store this week) or a preview.

Lets hope spider-man kicks his ass....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By dondave

Peter

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I've been waiting for #2 but everytime I search for it, the movie comes up lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: According to Marvel's website's release calendar, it's out next week.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@strider92 said:

Based on the dialogue and iron man armour I'm guessing the most recent issue (haven't been to my comic store this week) or a preview.

What every Spider nut hugger is praying for.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@strider92 said:

What every Spider nut hugger is praying for.

The only way it could be better is if he curbstomped wolverine as well....

spideyvslizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman would beat Captain America quickly and easily.

ODST2711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Americas shield could do some major damage to spiderman but throwing his shield at him with his shield wouldn't be easy because spiderman could dodge it quite easily and though captain america is fast and stronger spiderman is faster and stronger. As much as i hate to say it i have to go with spiderman

swapnadeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap should win. He is a great fighter. His shield can block most of spidey's attacks as his reflexes are fast enough. Although spidey's has his spidey sense, cap can counter his attacks. Counters can be predicted but can hardly be avoided. Cap also has a lot more experience. In the civil war, cap was kinda winning.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man has the perfect weapon to counter Cap's shield. Just hose him with webbing and the fight is over.

swapnadeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap shud win cuz firstly he is a really good fighter. He nearly beat iron man who has super strength. His suit is built to take superhuman blows. Cap is actually supposed to be superhumanly strong according to his feats. But he is only peak human officially.

kaine_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey could get him cause spider sense, spidey is stronger, and he knows spider fu

I_Aint_bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: Spiderman Stomps Cap for the Fact Cap without his Shield is nothing to Spiderman Even seen Cap Fight with out his shield cause when Captain America Throws his might Shield Bad Guy Must Yield Captain America Throws his mighty oh no Spiderman took his shield

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#479 vance_astro  Moderator

@i_aint_bias said:

@vance_astro: Spiderman Stomps Cap for the Fact Cap without his Shield is nothing to Spiderman Even seen Cap Fight with out his shield cause when Captain America Throws his might Shield Bad Guy Must Yield Captain America Throws his mighty oh no Spiderman took his shield

*shrugs*

I_Aint_bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: Ohh so you say Cap can beat Spiderman who has basiclly Super Strength punched Wolverine and K.Oed him something cap could barely do to Hitler Cap try to throws his shield Spidy Sense kicks in he dodges use his webs to takes his shield easy

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#481 frozen  Moderator

@laflux said:

Morals on Cap gives Peter a decent fight but loses.

Morals off Peter wins handily.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#482 vance_astro  Moderator

@i_aint_bias said:

@vance_astro: Ohh so you say Cap can beat Spiderman who has basiclly Super Strength punched Wolverine and K.Oed him something cap could barely do to Hitler Cap try to throws his shield Spidy Sense kicks in he dodges use his webs to takes his shield easy

What are you talking about?

You know Spider-man wins.

Yea so...Spider-man wins.

@vance_astro said:

Spider-man realistically would beat Captain America,he outclasses him greatly.
okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pete

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is outclassed. This is not a battle.

RAJPUT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think cap can take this. he has toxic gas he can use against spidey. and since he is a good tactician i dont think he will throw his shield at spidey cuz he will know that spidey will dodge and take the shield away. he shud have learnt that from civil war. in the civil war storyline cap had the upper hand and on top of that spidey thought that he was fast and strong. Cap got other grenades to back him up. he has good fighting skills too. What swapnadeep said is true.

Jacksper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By Jacksper

Just looking at raw ability. Captain America has planning abilities that outclass Spider-Man's by a good bit. But that spider sense means that Spider-Man could theoretically beat anybody (not literally because speed and reliance on the sense itself must be factored in). If he uses his spider sense he can most likely avoid Cap's attacks and those that do hit (unless it's a shield to the face) he would recover from and the boy who got bit by a radioactive spider will most likely win in a non-planned battle.

If Cap has some preparation before the battle, he may equip himself with something that could disable or disrupt Spidey's sixth sense. That is just speculation, but I think 7/10 Spidey wins it, maybe even 8/10.

I'm assuming that Captain America can take on the Hulk is either PIS, or due to the fact that Hulk doesn't have a sixth sense that allows him to avoid danger, he's just too tough to be put down very easily. In those kind of situations, Cap would get in more hits, but against Hulk, it is doubtful that he would win that fight either. Against any other opponent though, I have no doubt that Captain America can pwn any similarly framed person (meaning anyone without a god sense, god strength, or god durability/regeneration: ergo Wolvie is probably out of his weight class too).

POHOCOM says:

Being "outclassed greatly" in strength and speed by no means suggests that Captain America could not beat Spider-Man. Ive seen Royce Gracie and other fighters defeat opponents who were not only bigger, younger & stronger, but were skilled in more forms of martial arts.

Captain America would beat Spider-Man because he is the "Ultimate Human Combatant". Advantages in speed can be neutralized by the ability to anticipate an opponents moves and the skill and experience to react appropriately. Captain America with his peak human speed and reaction time is not as fast as Spidey, but he is fast enough that his vast fighting skills and experience would be a factor. Realistically, it would not be as easy as portrayed in Civil War or when Cap decked Spidey in Amazing Spider-Man # 187, but I think i would give the fight to Cap.

And anticipation is good. But you have to remember that Spidey has near perfect anticipation because of that special sense that seems to always tingle. Being the Ultimate Human Combatant is nice, no, beyond nice. But Spider-Man is a "meta-human" (sorry Marvel for a DC reference) that is like comparing a above average orange (in size) to an average grape fruit. No matter how you slice it, the grape fruit should be bigger than the orange. Not to say that Cap has absolutely no chance, I just think he has to go into the battle with plans to take down the Spider. If he has that, than I think the more veteran Avenger would win.

But other than that, Spidey is also one of the smartest men in Marvel apparently. He's a rookie anymore either, what Cap learned from his years of fighting is a valuable asset. But Spidey takes on multiple Super Villains (many of which outclass him in just raw power output: like Electro) who team up against him and yet he still defeats them (whether PIS or not, it happened so...)

Taking these things into account, I for one have to say that Spider-Man's super human talents make him above the peak of human ability, and Cap isn't that much more experienced than Spidey. He fought in the greatest human war in human history, but he was a god fighting against mere mortals (As Red Skull once stated in their battle in the movie Captain America). Now I know the movies deviate from the Comic books quite a bit, but Cap himself is not incredibly old (biologically) and he spent more than 40 years in an ice-cube so he isn't really a 50 year+ veteran of war and fighting.

So again 7-8 times out of 10, Spidey takes it.

I don't know the outcome of the civil war arc, but I'm guessing a lot of writers would probably make it a draw or the battle would get interrupted prematurely.

- Not that I mean to be a fanboy, but just opinion on the way I look at this battle.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacksper said:

I'm assuming that Captain America can take on the Hulk is either PIS, or due to the fact that Hulk doesn't have a sixth sense that allows him to avoid danger, he's just too tough to be put down very easily. In those kind of situations, Cap would get in more hits, but against Hulk, it is doubtful that he would win that fight either. Against any other opponent though, I have no doubt that Captain America can pwn any similarly framed person (meaning anyone without a god sense, god strength, or god durability/regeneration: ergo Wolvie is probably out of his weight class too).

Yes cap fighting hulk is PIS. Cap should never hurt hulk.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman said that cap could beat him .

Batman >> Spectre .

Therefore , Steve >>> Spectre .

Spectre >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spiderman .

Steve>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SM .

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats too much.

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacksper:

I don't have the scans, but the Civil War fight ended without a winner. Cap hit Spidey a few times, and Spidey finally drew blood (after 5 panels of Cap beating him up). Then they saw that people were getting hurt or something in the street near them, so Cap ran to help.

I'm not saying Cap should win, but it's pretty sad how well he was doing despite Spidey's new armor. I don't know that the writers of Marvel would ever have Cap lose to Spidey. They both have too much popularity.

Realistically though, Spider man webs him.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The edge goes to spiderman as spider sense trumps expiriance

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493  Edited By FUKUTORA

According to the fact that Captain America is a perfected human this could go only two ways using 1 advantage for each superhero:

1.Most obviously Spider-man has more strength, speed, agility and has super powers(climbing, spider sense) and has web shooting while Captain America has more dexterity with his shield and using environment, objects etc.Spider-man can control the aerial assault and even terrestrial fight but Captain has much better defense against both with his shield and can greatly surprise Spidey with a brutal counter attack.I don;t know how hard can Captain jump but definnitely can reach Spidey with a good shoot with shield if Spidey will be distracted and won;t catch it.

2.Spider-man indeed he is a great scientist and knows everything about modern technology but when comes to warr strategy and mentally preparation for conflict Caps takes the lead he's older and far more experienced taking his opponents seriouslyand showing Iron-Man how it's done from time to time.As far as I know Captain America knows how to take down his opponents whoever they will be.

CONCLUSION:Caps has enough of everything that physical condition offers to sustain his superior strategy and tactics but if Spidey survives his counter-attacks might win, otherwise not.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wouldn't let Cap lose to Spider-man. So Cap wins.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve gets one-shotted.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

cap wins cas AMERICA

BERND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with spider sense, can't see spiderman losing in a fair fight, spiderman can even dodge bullets at point blank range, cap can't do that

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman with relative ease. If I'm correct spiderman outclasses cap in strength, speed, reaction time, and agility. The only things cap have on spiderman is fighting skills (martial art skills) and his shield. Spiderman with his mobility and senses will be too much for cap

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is more durable than he looks, hes not a normal man and can survive falls of several hundred meters like nothing and took shots from the hulk and other powerful beings. Hes also knocked out beings more powerful than spider man

Cap is also a superior fighter being trained in mamy forms of martial arts as well as actually using them on a wide array of opponents

Cap is a superior strategist he will try to set a trap or exploit a weakness. Cap is fast enough to dodge the webs, as long as ge can dodge the webs hes fine but if spidey webs him or the shield the odds go up for Spidey

Cap for the win