Odin vs Jesus Christ

• 187 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Vortex13

@ShootingNova: I've flagged a few things actually. No action yet.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24: No he doesn't.

Think I'm done with this thread.

Night all.

Night.

Jesus rips the comic apart. Hes real- Odin is not.

The reason why I'm stepping out of this thread its turned from a battle thread to a preaching session.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Well to be fair Odin is real in concept.

Theirs no Bible or Church that states such.

Their are plenty of Bibles that talk about Jesus and churches as well.

But if you go by it being written in a book as real then wouldn't the various writings referencing Odin make him real too?

Odin is a cartoon character, I could kill Odin, I would pee all over the comic and hes gone.... I've felt it in me that God is real.

God Stomps.

Not saying God isn't or is real, but how could you say Odin is a cartoon character but not say the same for God based on your reasoning.

Read previous posts.

Jesus didnt start off in a stupid comic.... Odin did..... I have felt the holey spirit in me off and on. Thats how I know Gods real and if you dont feel it in you, then you obviously have no faith and I feel sorry for you.

Jesus Stomps.....GO JESUS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I AM A JESUS FANBOY AND WILL BELIEVE JESUS CAN DESTROY ALL...

You can believe that.

As much as I hate to say it.

T-800, T-850, T-1000 AND T-X ALL AT ONCE GET DESTROYED BY GOD/JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

Its a good thing you have faith, I decided to look at some of your responses in this thread, but if you truly believe in God and Jesus why do you use "Special Ed" and "retarded" as insults, isn't it God who made them that way? Why would you throw something around that God made as an insult and in a negative sense

God didn't make humans like that.... They were born like that.... God has nothing to do with handicap, blindness and deaf...... If it wasnt for Satan, none of that would exist... However, God says that everything has a purpose.

Exactly, if it weren't in their power, why would you make fun of them. Doesn't seem like something a good Christian would do.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By goodguy24

@LordMaverick said:

@justleader said:

Jesus

Fixed it for you brother.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Nietzsche Wins :3

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By goodguy24

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

The reason why I'm stepping out of this thread its turned from a battle thread to a preaching session.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

But if you go by it being written in a book as real then wouldn't the various writings referencing Odin make him real too?

Odin is a cartoon character, I could kill Odin, I would pee all over the comic and hes gone.... I've felt it in me that God is real.

God Stomps.

Not saying God isn't or is real, but how could you say Odin is a cartoon character but not say the same for God based on your reasoning.

Read previous posts.

Jesus didnt start off in a stupid comic.... Odin did..... I have felt the holey spirit in me off and on. Thats how I know Gods real and if you dont feel it in you, then you obviously have no faith and I feel sorry for you.

Jesus Stomps.....GO JESUS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I AM A JESUS FANBOY AND WILL BELIEVE JESUS CAN DESTROY ALL...

You can believe that.

Its a good thing you have faith, I decided to look at some of your responses in this thread, but if you truly believe in God and Jesus why do you use "Special Ed" and "retarded" as insults, isn't it God who made them that way? Why would you throw something around that God made as an insult and in a negative sense

God didn't make humans like that.... They were born like that.... God has nothing to do with handicap, blindness and deaf...... If it wasnt for Satan, none of that would exist... However, God says that everything has a purpose.

Exactly, if it weren't in their power, why would you make fun of them. Doesn't seem like something a good Christian would do.

DUDE! I didn't make fun of them, I said Jesus would turn Odin into one. That doesnt mean I was downgrading the mentally handicapped.

Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

More pointless, insipid, meaningless, OFF-topic, gibbering drivel.

All your posts are just crying out to get flagged. Srsly.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By ShootingNova

LOL at people saying Odin started off in a comic. Guess they haven't heard of Norse mythology.

@Vortex13 said:

I've flagged before and there was action. It just depends on whether the moderators are on or not.

@goodguy24 said:

@Vortex13 said:

@goodguy24: Um, that wasn't my point. My point was that Odin is not originally a cartoon character and has existed in legend for a long time. Almost as long as Christianity in fact.

Yeah, but Odin isnt known to be the creater of Earth and the Universe. God is.

The name God also existed way before Christ, before the world was invented even.

If this is Odin in mythology, Odin definitely created the earth, seas, heavens, skies, day, night, time etc. (from Ymir).

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By goodguy24

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

You're flagged too for trolling and trying to get attention...

Jesus Stomps....end of story.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By ShootingNova

Umm... that's why threads like this shouldn't be made. They degenerate into a mess of name-calling, offending garbage that doesn't deserve to be on the Vine. LOL, it's been a good day so far and I have to see this appalling behaviour and garbage. No thanks. I'm outta here.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

DUDE! I didn't make fun of them, I said Jesus would turn Odin into one. That doesnt mean I was downgrading the mentally handicapped.

You're using with a negative connotation, its the same thing.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By goodguy24

@ShootingNova said:

LOL at people saying Odin started off in a comic. Guess they haven't heard of Norse mythology.

@Vortex13 said:

I've flagged before and there was action. It just depends on whether the moderators are on or not.

@goodguy24 said:

@Vortex13 said:

@goodguy24: Um, that wasn't my point. My point was that Odin is not originally a cartoon character and has existed in legend for a long time. Almost as long as Christianity in fact.

The name God also existed way before Christ, before the world was invented even.

If this is Odin in mythology, Odin definitely created the earth, seas, heavens, skies, day, night, time etc. (from Ymir).

NO......... Odin didnt create Earth....... God did and the bibles been around way before God... Jesus turned water into whine and he'll turn Odin and Zeus into Dog Sh*t!!!

God/Jesus Stomps.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#162  Edited By ImmortalOne

Jesus turns water into wine to give to Odin. They become best buds.

THE END.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By goodguy24

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

Not really...... Its the truth.... Jesus Stomps.... Now let it go.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

Says the potato who goes off posting his drivel by 20+ posts.

I tore a bible. I stomp. End of story.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By ShootingNova

@goodguy24: ....?

No thanks, please don't give me any more religious stuff, I'm done here.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Vortex13

@goodguy24: Actually in Norse legend Odin defeated the giant ymir and created the cosmos, as it was referred to, with the giants body.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By goodguy24

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

Just go away and find another thread to troll...

@Vortex13 said:

@goodguy24: Actually in Norse legend Odin defeated the giant ymir and created the cosmos, as it was referred to, with the giants body.

And God would beat Giant Ymir and Odin all at once and laugh in their faces as they were dying.

God stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Vortex13 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Vortex13 said:

NO......... Odin didnt create Earth....... God did and the bibles been around way before God... Jesus turned water into whine and he'll turn Odin and Zeus into Dog Sh*t!!!

God/Jesus Stomps.

Then the Bible stomps God.

LOL.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By HBKTimHBK

This needs to be locked already...

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

See this is whats wrong with "fake" Christians, you preach and act righteous but don't really hold to its ideals, nothing like the good Christians I know.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#171  Edited By AssertingValor

@goodguy24: u changed nothing, my post is exactly as it was

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By goodguy24

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: ....?

No thanks, please don't give me any more religious stuff, I'm done here.

This is a religious debate....... Reading garbage such as Odin creating earth and so on is all copied from the bible of God creating it.... Odin is one of the false gods, stay away from that junk.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Vortex13

I'm out, Peace!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

@Vortex13 said:

And God would beat Giant Ymir and Odin all at once and laugh in their faces as they were dying.

God stomps.

Find another thread in which to preach your religion first.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By goodguy24

@LordMaverick said:

Just like I said what I had to say.

Jesus Stomps.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

See this is whats wrong with "fake" Christians, you preach and act righteous but don't really hold to its ideals, nothing like the good Christians I know.

You obviously dont believe in God for the fact you keep harrsing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go away and leave me alone...... If I didnt believe in God, i wouldnt be talking so highley of him now would I? NO........Jesus has the powers to do anything beyond what man can ever think of.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By goodguy24

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

@Vortex13 said:

God stomps.

This is a religious thread since Jesus in involved in it.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By ShootingNova

@goodguy24: Oh my.... some mythologies were around long before Christianity and stuff were..... I'm not religious. Stop forcing me to be religious or I'll flag you. I don't believe in Odin, it's just that I tend to like mythologies. That's all.

And no, this isn't a religious debate. Odin isn't a religion.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By goodguy24

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: Oh my.... some mythologies were around long before Christianity and stuff were..... I'm not religious. Stop forcing me to be religious or I'll flag you. I don't believe in Odin, it's just that I tend to like mythologies. That's all.

Odin isnt a religion, hes a false God who is known to be 100% fake to where Jesus s not.........

I'm forcing you to be religious? Did I ask you to believe in God? no...... So yes please flag the post where I said to you to believe in God.... I just told you to stay away from that Mythology garbage because its retarded stuff......

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@LordMaverick said:

Jesus Stomps.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

You obviously dont believe in God for the fact you keep harrsing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go away and leave me alone...... If I didnt believe in God, i wouldnt be talking so highley of him now would I? NO........Jesus has the powers to do anything beyond what man can ever think of.

I'm just saying you don't act very Christian like.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

@Vortex13 said:

God stomps.

Nope.

This is a battle thread involving Odin and Jesus. Not God, the Virgin Mary, the Pope, or Saint Barney Andrews.

Now, SHOO. :)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By ShootingNova

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Odin isnt a religion, hes a false God who is known to be 100% fake to where Jesus s not.........

I'm forcing you to be religious? Did I ask you to believe in God? no...... So yes please flag the post where I said to you to believe in God.... I just told you to stay away from that Mythology garbage because its retarded stuff......

Stop vomiting all over me. I mean, don't respond to this. I don't want any more of this trash. I'm outta here.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By goodguy24

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@LordMaverick said:

Jesus Stomps.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

I'm just saying you don't act very Christian like.

I have a dark streak in me. Doesnt mean im a non believer, I just wont let these trolls try to change my belief or opinion.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@HBKTimHBK said:

This needs to be locked already...

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By goodguy24

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

@Vortex13 said:

God stomps.

Nope.

This is a battle thread involving Odin and Jesus. Not God, the Virgin Mary, the Pope, or Saint Barney Andrews.

God and Jesus are one the same.... Jesus said so, its in the bible, read it and learn something.

@ShootingNova: Later

Jesus Stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

@Vortex13 said:

God stomps.

Nope.

God and Jesus are one the same.... Jesus said so, its in the bible, read it and learn something.

Jesus Stomps.

So Jesus is the Virgin Mary too? And the Pope? And Saint Barney?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By goodguy24

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

@Vortex13 said:

God stomps.

Nope.

Jesus Stomps.

So Jesus is the Virgin Mary too? And the Pope? And Saint Barney?

Read the bible and come back and talk to me....

An Angel spoke to Mary and told her she would give birth to a Son and she would call him Jesus. ..etc dont know quote for quote how the story went, but Jesus says that he and his father are one.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#187  Edited By Deranged Midget

This has become nothing but a religious war. Please refer to the Battle Forum Rules next time.