Odin vs Jesus Christ

• 187 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By goodguy24

@nick_hero22 said:

Betty White stomps both of these clowns

NO.

Jesus Stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@drgnx said:

@goodguy24 said:

@drgnx said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

What testament was that in?

Revelation and in the Gospils.

Revelations has not happened yet :S

Revelation tells you when he cased Satan out of heaven. Well Archangel Michael did, but God gave Michael the power to do so.

Even if you assume Micheal is indeed Jesus, nothing indicates that the power he wielded in his incarnation as Jesus equals that of his arc angel form.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By cameron83

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@cameron83 said:

@cameron83 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: because if they are comparing comics to religion (even fictional ones,but that is driven on opinions as well)...but let's compare comic book thor to actual norse thor.The same characters (essentially),but still different.Even since comic thor can be beaten by people in colorful costumes

I see so if this was the Norse version of Odin or a comic book Jesus it would of made more sense.

Not really,it still wouldn't have made any more sense.If it was a comic jesus vs comic odin,then at least that would've made more sense.But comic jesus vs norse odin,or comic odin vs christian jesus,same difference.And saying jesus stomps or odin stomps is kinda stupid,especially if you use feats,because say one existed,then the other couldn't,simple as that.Comparing feats is kinda silly.

So if they were both comic versions it would make more sense because both are from comic books with comparable feats.

Pretty much
Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Jesus curbstomps.

Fixed.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Odin, at best, is a galaxy-buster. Odin stomps.

Satans real,

Odin is not,

Satan in the Black Bible flicked trillions of Universes,

Odin never, ever showed to do such and Satan has wiped out multiple planets with fire breath,

Odin might have destroyed planets before, but never took out so many universes.

Odin would bow down and kiss Satans feet let alone Jesuses and the pick of Jesus in the op looks to be a man made drawing of ( Biblical Jesus ) so its against the rules anyways to make religious threads on here.

To you. Not to everyone.

I know a friend who comes from the Asatru tradition. I would flag this post as offensive if I were in his shoes. Just Saiyan.

I've read the Al Jilwah. It says nothing about Satan flicking 'trillions of Universes'. Furthermore, the character described in the book isn't Satan, but Enki.

Too bad he hasn't. And too bad, this thread has nothing to do with Satan.

Satan never took out a universe.

The three of them would kiss the feet of Cthulhu, then the four would kiss mine. (LOL.) NEXT.

You didnt read the black bible....... and Enki is not Satan......... You obviously didnt read the black bible.

Too bad Odin is a physical form and he can bleed and be hurt and he can die.... Satans a spirtual being just like God is.

Satans done it, you cant prove if im wrong, hes destroyed universes... Odin only did it in a comic.

Since Satan is a spiritual being and cannot be touched and is extremely powerful, he would knock the sh*t out of Odin ( who is a physical form. and make you watch it... Let alone Jesus Christ who was a physical form and still beat Satan as spiritual......... Odin never showed to beat any spiritual entitys..... He could never see Satan.....

It's the Black BOOK (KITAB Al-Jilwah), not the Black BIBLE. You're telling me I haven't read the Black Book and yet you don't even know how it's properly labeled.

Jesus is also a physical form as described in the four gospels. He bled, was hurt, and he died. Odin's durability was much better in the comics than Jesus' in the gospels. Odin doesn't even need his Gungnir to kill Jesus.

Satan is, at most, mentioned 20 (estimated) times in the standard canonized Bible (the one with 66 books). Not one passage in which he was mentioned states that he's destroyed universes.

Odin via Odinforce can BFR Satan's non-corporeal form.

Odin slaughter-stomps.

It is called the Satanic Bible= Satanic Bible......... not the Black Book not wonder u dont know what you're talking about........

Jesus is A physical form yes and so is Odin and guess what? As I said above, Jesus turned water into whine...... He let the humans beat and kill him so he could die for our sins...your sins as well....... If jesus healed himself and broke out of the cross like they asked him to, to prove hes the real God, then he wouldnt of died for our sins.... if you read any bible then you'd know, but you obviously dont.

Course the christian bible doesnt state he destroyed universes. God admitts hes God of this world.......

Satan is a spiritual form- Odin is not..... Satan slaps him silly in front of Thor and even Thor would bow to Satan and beg him to leave his daddy alone..... Odin couldnt touch or see Satan, but Satan can see him.

As I told you, Jesus turned water into whine and he'll turn Odin into Mudd.

Jesus Christ Stomps.

You FAIL. The Satanic Bible advocates Anton LaVeyan Satanism, which is a philosophy that promotes outright anti-Christianity and doesn't take 'Satan' as literal 'being' as mainstream Christianity suggests. Using the Satanic Bible =/= Validation of your false, redundant claims.

Jesus depended on god for all that to work. Jesus (by himself) gets BLOODSTOMPED by Odin in a clean battle.

K.

Once again. Odin via the Odinforce BFR's Satan's spiritual form, rather easily. Or he just kills him like he did to Hela (The Norse Goddess of Death and the Underworld).

Thor via the Odinforce BFR's Satan's spiritual form likewise.

This brings us to my second point. Jesus depended on god for all his miracles to work. Without the help that usually got in the gospels, Odin CRUCIFIES him worse than the Romans did.

Odin stomps, anywhere and any day.

Satanic bible in chapter 13 states Satan destroyed 20 trillions Universes in one flick..... Odin never showed to do such so be mad about it.

Jesus never called upon God to do any work, Jesus has Equal Power to God because they're one in the same. He was God on earth in human form at the same time he was also in heaven as the father. If you read the bible you'd know, but you obviously havent read any bible a day in your life.

Odinforce wont even touch Satan, Spiritual is not a physical form, its invisible, its a ghost, fighting a spirit is like trying to fight air, Odin cant do a thing to him other than waste his powers, never touch satan and make satan laugh in his face and Odin wouldnt be able to push him away, Satan will flick Odin into pieces like he did the universees.

Again your wrong, God didnt call upon God do to most of his work...... Jesus Turns Odin into a Dog and pets him as an animal.

Jesus stomps, All Morning, All day and All night.

1. Out of context. Anton LaVey's idea of Satan =/= The Literal Satan (namely the one that's being discussed about on this thread). NEXT.

2. "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself" From John 5:19. NEXT.

3. Did I also forget to mention that the Odinforce was once used to capture a soul from Mephisto's Hell realm? In that case...

Odin via the Odinforce is sealing/BFR'ing Satan. NEXT.

4. See Second Point.

Odin stomps, brutally.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@goodguy24: Depends on which depiction of Jesus.

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Jesus curbstomps.

Fixed.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Satans real,

Odin is not,

Odin never, ever showed to do such and Satan has wiped out multiple planets with fire breath,

Odin would bow down and kiss Satans feet let alone Jesuses and the pick of Jesus in the op looks to be a man made drawing of ( Biblical Jesus ) so its against the rules anyways to make religious threads on here.

To you. Not to everyone.

I know a friend who comes from the Asatru tradition. I would flag this post as offensive if I were in his shoes. Just Saiyan.

I've read the Al Jilwah. It says nothing about Satan flicking 'trillions of Universes'. Furthermore, the character described in the book isn't Satan, but Enki.

The three of them would kiss the feet of Cthulhu, then the four would kiss mine. (LOL.) NEXT.

You didnt read the black bible....... and Enki is not Satan......... You obviously didnt read the black bible.

Too bad Odin is a physical form and he can bleed and be hurt and he can die.... Satans a spirtual being just like God is.

Satans done it, you cant prove if im wrong, hes destroyed universes... Odin only did it in a comic.

Since Satan is a spiritual being and cannot be touched and is extremely powerful, he would knock the sh*t out of Odin ( who is a physical form. and make you watch it... Let alone Jesus Christ who was a physical form and still beat Satan as spiritual......... Odin never showed to beat any spiritual entitys..... He could never see Satan.....

It's the Black BOOK (KITAB Al-Jilwah), not the Black BIBLE. You're telling me I haven't read the Black Book and yet you don't even know how it's properly labeled.

Jesus is also a physical form as described in the four gospels. He bled, was hurt, and he died. Odin's durability was much better in the comics than Jesus' in the gospels. Odin doesn't even need his Gungnir to kill Jesus.

Satan is, at most, mentioned 20 (estimated) times in the standard canonized Bible (the one with 66 books). Not one passage in which he was mentioned states that he's destroyed universes.

Odin slaughter-stomps.

It is called the Satanic Bible= Satanic Bible......... not the Black Book not wonder u dont know what you're talking about........

Jesus is A physical form yes and so is Odin and guess what? As I said above, Jesus turned water into whine...... He let the humans beat and kill him so he could die for our sins...your sins as well....... If jesus healed himself and broke out of the cross like they asked him to, to prove hes the real God, then he wouldnt of died for our sins.... if you read any bible then you'd know, but you obviously dont.

Course the christian bible doesnt state he destroyed universes. God admitts hes God of this world.......

Satan is a spiritual form- Odin is not..... Satan slaps him silly in front of Thor and even Thor would bow to Satan and beg him to leave his daddy alone..... Odin couldnt touch or see Satan, but Satan can see him.

Jesus Christ Stomps.

You FAIL. The Satanic Bible advocates Anton LaVeyan Satanism, which is a philosophy that promotes outright anti-Christianity and doesn't take 'Satan' as literal 'being' as mainstream Christianity suggests. Using the Satanic Bible =/= Validation of your false, redundant claims.

Jesus depended on god for all that to work. Jesus (by himself) gets BLOODSTOMPED by Odin in a clean battle.

K.

Once again. Odin via the Odinforce BFR's Satan's spiritual form, rather easily. Or he just kills him like he did to Hela (The Norse Goddess of Death and the Underworld).

This brings us to my second point. Jesus depended on god for all his miracles to work. Without the help that usually got in the gospels, Odin CRUCIFIES him worse than the Romans did.

Satanic bible in chapter 13 states Satan destroyed 20 trillions Universes in one flick..... Odin never showed to do such so be mad about it.

Jesus never called upon God to do any work, Jesus has Equal Power to God because they're one in the same. He was God on earth in human form at the same time he was also in heaven as the father. If you read the bible you'd know, but you obviously havent read any bible a day in your life.

Odinforce wont even touch Satan, Spiritual is not a physical form, its invisible, its a ghost, fighting a spirit is like trying to fight air, Odin cant do a thing to him other than waste his powers, never touch satan and make satan laugh in his face and Odin wouldnt be able to push him away, Satan will flick Odin into pieces like he did the universees.

Again your wrong, God didnt call upon God do to most of his work...... Jesus Turns Odin into a Dog and pets him as an animal.

Jesus is doing alot of stomping mind he doesn't fall through the floor with all that stomping going on.

cuddles666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By cuddles666

Read the Bible, dude. Spears are like kryptonite to Jesus!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

@cameron83 said:

@cameron83 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: because if they are comparing comics to religion (even fictional ones,but that is driven on opinions as well)...but let's compare comic book thor to actual norse thor.The same characters (essentially),but still different.Even since comic thor can be beaten by people in colorful costumes

I see so if this was the Norse version of Odin or a comic book Jesus it would of made more sense.

Not really,it still wouldn't have made any more sense.If it was a comic jesus vs comic odin,then at least that would've made more sense.But comic jesus vs norse odin,or comic odin vs christian jesus,same difference.And saying jesus stomps or odin stomps is kinda stupid,especially if you use feats,because say one existed,then the other couldn't,simple as that.Comparing feats is kinda silly.

So if they were both comic versions it would make more sense because both are from comic books with comparable feats.

Pretty much

Okay then.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By goodguy24

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Jesus curbstomps.

Fixed.

Satans real,

Odin is not,

To you. Not to everyone.

Odin slaughter-stomps.

Jesus Christ Stomps.

K.

1. Out of context. Anton LaVey's idea of Satan =/= The Literal Satan (namely the one that's being discussed about on this thread). NEXT.

2. "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself" From John 5:19. NEXT.

3. Did I also forget to mention that the Odinforce was once used to capture a soul from Mephisto's Hell realm? In that case...

4. See Second Point.

Odin stomps, brutally.

1. Satan himself admitts he destroyed 20 trillion universes in chapter 13.

2. The son could cast whoever he wants down to hell and he'll do it to Odin if he chose.

3. You cant capture a soul, its a comic you read it in no wonder. Jesus tears the comic up into pieces. You cant capture a soul its impossible thats one reason comics are plane retarded.

4. Jesus defeated Satan and guess what? Satan would mind r*pe Odin.

Jesus Stomps.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By goodguy24

@goodguy24: Depends on which depiction of Jesus.

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Jesus curbstomps.

Fixed.

Satans real,

Odin is not,

To you. Not to everyone.

Odin slaughter-stomps.

Jesus Christ Stomps.

K.

Jesus is doing alot of stomping mind he doesn't fall through the floor with all that stomping going on.

Biblical Jesus stomps anything.

Jesus stomps anyone he wants.

Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this not locked?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By goodguy24

@RedLanternSuperman said:

How is this not locked?

Good question.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24: No he doesn't.

Think I'm done with this thread.

Night all.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By goodguy24

Night all.

Night.

Jesus rips the comic apart. Hes real- Odin is not.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By goodguy24

Jesus Wins hands down.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Well to be fair Odin is real in concept.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By goodguy24

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Theirs no Bible or Church that states such.

Their are plenty of Bibles that talk about Jesus and churches as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Jesus curbstomps.

Fixed.

Satans real,

Odin is not,

To you. Not to everyone.

Odin slaughter-stomps.

Jesus Christ Stomps.

K.

4. See Second Point.

Odin stomps, brutally.

2. The son could cast whoever he wants down to hell and he'll do it to Odin if he chose.

3. You cant capture a soul, its a comic you read it in no wonder. Jesus tears the comic up into pieces. You cant capture a soul its impossible thats one reason comics are plane retarded.

Jesus Stomps.

1. Too bad if you actually read the whole Satanic Bible in context, the author wasn't even taking those things literally. LOL.

2. "Very truly I tell you, the Son can donothingby himself." John 5:19. You can read, can't you? Just asking to make sure.

3. I can go to any Christian book store and just tear up a bible. By your logic, I STOMP Jesus. :D

4. Satan has no feats. Not even the one you just mentioned. Odin bloodstomps.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

But if you go by it being written in a book as real then wouldn't the various writings referencing Odin make him real too?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Bane_of_sith

In before the lock...Jesus looks upon Odin,,,the Norse god is blinded by his presence and sees the error of his ways and begs forgiveness,Jesus gives it and send him on his way.....and I'd like to point out if this was a Mohammed thread having him beaten by Odin it would be locked and another embassy would be burned down

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

The reason why I'm stepping out of this thread its turned from a battle thread to a preaching session.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By goodguy24

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Jesus curbstomps.

Fixed.

Satans real,

Odin is not,

To you. Not to everyone.

Odin slaughter-stomps.

Jesus Christ Stomps.

K.

4. See Second Point.

Odin stomps, brutally.

Jesus Stomps.

1. Too bad if you actually read the whole Satanic Bible in context, the author wasn't even taking those things literally. LOL.

2. "Very truly I tell you, the Son can donothingby himself." John 5:19. You can read, can't you? Just asking to make sure.

3. I can go to any Christian book store and just tear up a bible. By your logic, I STOMP Jesus. :D

1. I read the whole Satanic bible and it states Satan destroys Universes and he destroyed every version of Mythology Zeus which is above Odins level.

2. The Son and the Father are one so he can work in multiple ways, if you read the christian bible you'd know, but you know nothing, he says " I and my father are One. "

3. Tear the bible up, you're just making it harder on yourself not me.

4. Odin is not impressive, he looks old, he looks retarded and Satan murder stomps him and guess what? Jesus defeated Satan, And Satan would tell Odin to shut up and Odin would shut the up...

Jesus Stomps.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ximpossibrux

Jesus has been proven to be real, and is an actual part of history.

Matthew 26: 53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

1 angel would completely wipe Odin and all his fairytale sky fathers from existence.

But of course, Jesus would never fight Odin and would turn the other cheek.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By goodguy24

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

The reason why I'm stepping out of this thread its turned from a battle thread to a preaching session.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

But if you go by it being written in a book as real then wouldn't the various writings referencing Odin make him real too?

Odin is a cartoon character, I could kill Odin, I would pee all over the comic and hes gone.... I've felt it in me that God is real.

God Stomps.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ximpossibrux

Jesus is part of the Trinity.

The father, son and the holy spirit. They are distinct, but three in one.

Jesus is god, and would send Odin straight to hell for his sins. That is if Odin existed.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By goodguy24

@XImpossibruX said:

Matthew 26: 53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

1 angel would completely wipe Odin and all his fairytale sky fathers from existence.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#126  Edited By Vortex13

There is literally no face palm thing to fit this thread...

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Odin is a cartoon character, I could kill Odin, I would pee all over the comic and hes gone.... I've felt it in me that God is real.

God Stomps.

Not saying God isn't or is real, but how could you say Odin is a cartoon character but not say the same for God based on your reasoning.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Vortex13 said:

There is literally no face palm thing to fit this thread...

I tried to flag this thread from the start.

Real life religions and people, should not be compared to comic book gods.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ximpossibrux

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Not saying God isn't or is real, but how could you say Odin is a cartoon character but not say the same for God based on your reasoning.

There is physical proof that Jesus existed, and the Bible is not some fairy tale and has been marked as historical evidence.

Literally take a trip to go to Jesus's tomb.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By goodguy24

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

Jesus didnt start off in a stupid comic.... Odin did..... I have felt the holey spirit in me off and on. Thats how I know Gods real and if you dont feel it in you, then you obviously have no faith and I feel sorry for you.

Jesus Stomps.....GO JESUS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I AM A JESUS FANBOY AND WILL BELIEVE JESUS CAN DESTROY ALL...

You can believe that.

As much as I hate to say it.

T-800, T-850, T-1000 AND T-X ALL AT ONCE GET DESTROYED BY GOD/JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Vortex13

@goodguy24: Belief in the Norse gods was more common in the area of Northern Europe than Christianity. There is evidence to suggest that the belief in the Norse gods actually predates Christianity's existence in Europe.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XImpossibruX said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

There is physical proof that Jesus existed, and the Bible is not some fairy tale and has been marked as historical evidence.

Literally take a trip to go to Jesus's tomb.

I'm aware that Jesus existed, i wasn't talking about him.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#134  Edited By cameron83

@goodguy24: well just to tell you some advice,saying you felt the holy spirit in you sets you up for skepticism and attacks.And people would judge you.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By goodguy24

@Vortex13 said:

@goodguy24: Belief in the Norse gods was more common in the area of Northern Europe than Christianity. There is evidence to suggest that the belief in the Norse gods actually predates Christianity's existence in Europe.

The bible says their will be more lost souls going into the lake of fire than their will be saved souls going to heaven and I believe it... cause like u just brought up... More people in this world don't believe in the word of God or the Son of God......

I don't believe in humans who worship cats, statues, fictional characters...etc

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Vortex13

@TheVoiceOfReason: With your comments I think your name suits you lol.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By goodguy24

@cameron83 said:

@goodguy24: well just to tell you some advice,saying you felt the holy spirit in you sets you up for skepticism and attacks.And people would judge you.

People cannot judge me... Only God can.... Nothing wrong with me bragging about feeling the holey spirit inside of me.

People that judge other people will get judged for that.... Thats fact!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Jesus curbstomps.

Fixed.

Satans real,

Odin is not,

To you. Not to everyone.

Odin slaughter-stomps.

Jesus Christ Stomps.

K.

4. See Second Point.

Odin stomps, brutally.

Jesus Stomps.

1. I read the whole Satanic bible and it states Satan destroys Universes and he destroyed every version of Mythology Zeus which is above Odins level.

2. The Son and the Father are one so he can work in multiple ways, if you read the christian bible you'd know, but you know nothing, he says " I and my father are One. "

3. Tear the bible up, you're just making it harder on yourself not me.

4. Odin is not impressive, he looks old, he looks retarded and Satan murder stomps him and guess what? Jesus defeated Satan, And Satan would tell Odin to shut up and Odin would shut the up...

Jesus Stomps.

1. Too bad Anton Lavey (the author of the Satanic Bible) didn't believe in Satan, and simply used a plethora of various figures and symbols to paint a PHILOSOPHICAL picture rather than a literal, story-generated, plot-driven one. NEXT.

2. Jesus later tells god in John 17 to make his disciples ONE with god just as they (Jesus and God) are one. That frame of logic simply isn't gonna fly. Sorry, bro. The fact that it says he can do 'NOTHING' by himself still stands.

3. I tore at least two bibles in a lifetime. I stomped Jesus twice. LOLOLOLOL.

4. Jesus looks scrawny, effeminate, and physically unfit to be fighting for his size. Satan is just some emo-fringe donning, ill-bred scut who's mad at God for raining down on his parade. LOLOLOL. C wat i did thar? Odin bloodstomps.

Odin slaughter-stomps.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By goodguy24

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper: I'm not responding to you anymore..... You are a balled face, flat out troll that knows nothing.

Jesus Stomps.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Vortex13

@goodguy24: Um, that wasn't my point. My point was that Odin is not originally a cartoon character and has existed in legend for a long time. Almost as long as Christianity in fact.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

Jesus didnt start off in a stupid comic.... Odin did..... I have felt the holey spirit in me off and on. Thats how I know Gods real and if you dont feel it in you, then you obviously have no faith and I feel sorry for you.

Jesus Stomps.....GO JESUS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I AM A JESUS FANBOY AND WILL BELIEVE JESUS CAN DESTROY ALL...

You can believe that.

Its a good thing you have faith, I decided to look at some of your responses in this thread, but if you truly believe in God and Jesus why do you use "Special Ed" and "retarded" as insults, isn't it God who made them that way? Why would you throw something around that God made as an insult and in a negative sense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper: I'm not responding to you anymore..... You are a balled face, flat out troll that knows nothing.

Jesus Stomps.

I love you too, guy. :)

Odin slaughter-stomps, and I stomp as well.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#143  Edited By Trodorne
No Caption Provided

NOW CLOSE THIS THREAD

Ghostalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Ghostalt

@XImpossibruX said:

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By goodguy24

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

Ok later dude.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@goodguy24 said:

Night all.

Night.

God Stomps.

Read previous posts.

You can believe that.

Its a good thing you have faith, I decided to look at some of your responses in this thread, but if you truly believe in God and Jesus why do you use "Special Ed" and "retarded" as insults, isn't it God who made them that way? Why would you throw something around that God made as an insult and in a negative sense

God didn't make humans like that.... They were born like that.... God has nothing to do with handicap, blindness and deaf...... If it wasnt for Satan, none of that would exist... However, God says that everything has a purpose.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By goodguy24

@goodguy24 said:

Jesus Stomps.

I love you too, guy. :)

Odin slaughter-stomps, and I stomp as well.

LMAO.... You seriously just made me laugh.

Have A Nice Day!!!'

Jesus Stomps! Believe in him and believe he would.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#147  Edited By ShootingNova

LOL... wouldn't this be offensive (to some)? If so, it'll just be flagged.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By goodguy24

@Vortex13 said:

@goodguy24: Um, that wasn't my point. My point was that Odin is not originally a cartoon character and has existed in legend for a long time. Almost as long as Christianity in fact.

Yeah, but Odin isnt known to be the creater of Earth and the Universe. God is.

The name God also existed way before Christ, before the world was invented even.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#149  Edited By AssertingValor

@justleader said:

Odin
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points