• 187 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Belphegor (280 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 

  
#2 Edited by fondofpacman (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we using Jesus' recorded historical feat's or his biblical feats?

#3 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you show me some battle-feats of Jesus?

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

Best not include religious figures in the Battles board, for it may be offensive to some people.

Please refer to the Battle Forum rules.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (14974 posts) - - Show Bio

OP is a f*cking moron.

#6 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@fondofpacman said:

Are we using Jesus' recorded historical feat's of his biblical feats?

......Are you serious?

Flag this thread, real life characters beat comic book characters.

And No i don't want a religious debate, Odin is not real.

#7 Posted by Belphegor (280 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Can you show me some battle-feats of Jesus?

He brought Lazarus from the dead.  
 
He healed the sick. 
 
He came back after dying.  
 
He defeated Satan. 
#8 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5306 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't bother debating, just flag it and move on. I've seen this before, causes FAR more trouble then it's ever worth.

#9 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged. Lol. Funny in some ways, in many ways, not.

#10 Posted by KaioKen (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman: Is Jesus Christ Real?

Are we talking about the "God" from the bible vs "Odin" from Norse Mythology?

#11 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe in the Norse Mythos just as much as I do in Jesus' feats.

#12 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

#13 Posted by KaioKen (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Also does Odin have his Ulti?

#14 Posted by Belphegor (280 posts) - - Show Bio
@KaioKen:  
 
Yep. :)
#15 Posted by fondofpacman (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps, ftw, gtg, lol, brb, internet...............

#16 Posted by KaioKen (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Belphegor: Pretty Powerful Ulti So i guess Odin stomps. Does this make him more "real" than JC (can i call him JC?).

#17 Posted by Belphegor (280 posts) - - Show Bio
@KaioKen: Pretty much. :)
#18 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ would win duh! he's real and Odin is not.

#19 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

#20 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

#21 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

OP should die.

#22 Posted by Belphegor (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't hate the OP....hate the Thread. 
 
nyehehehehe.

#23 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#24 Edited by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman: Good to see more Christian fans though. Its hard to come across them now a days.

Odin is 100% known to be fictional to wheres Jesus is not more people believe Jesus existed than Odin and Jesus didnt start off as a comic character like Odin did and thats more than proof Jesus is more real than Odin.... Jesus can rise from the dead.... Odin never showed to do such... even if he did, the writers just copied jesuses feats from the bible.

Jesus wins. Anywhere, Anyplace, Anyday and Anytime.

#25 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

OP is a f*cking moron.

This

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

And this.

#26 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

What have you done :'(

#28 Posted by XImpossibruX (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Odin, at best, is a galaxy-buster. Odin stomps.

#30 Posted by xDJTunez (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus turns Odin's blood to wine and Odin dies of alcohol poisoning.

#31 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18733 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps

#32 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

.....really?

All religious threads should die in a hole. This is what the off-topic section is for

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper:

....God created the Universe. Not just the Galaxy

#33 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Odin, at best, is a galaxy-buster. Odin stomps.

Satans real, Odin is not, Satan in the Black Bible flicked trillions of Universes, Odin never, ever showed to do such and Satan has wiped out multiple planets with fire breath, Odin might have destroyed planets before, but never took out so many universes.

Odin would bow down and kiss Satans feet let alone Jesuses and the pick of Jesus in the op looks to be a man made drawing of ( Biblical Jesus ) so its against the rules anyways to make religious threads on here.

#34 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@xDJTunez said:

Jesus turns Odin's blood to wine and Odin dies of alcohol poisoning.

LOL

#35 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18733 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Odin, at best, is a galaxy-buster. Odin stomps.

Satans real, Odin is not, Satan in the Black Bible flicked trillions of Universes, Odin never, ever showed to do such and Satan has wiped out multiple planets with fire breath, Odin might have destroyed planets before, but never took out so many universes.

Odin would bow down and kiss Satans feet let alone Jesuses and the pick of Jesus in the op looks to be a man made drawing of ( Biblical Jesus ) so its against the rules anyways to make religious threads on here.

How do you know satan or jesus are real odin might be real.

#36 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Odin, at best, is a galaxy-buster. Odin stomps.

Satans real, Odin is not, Satan in the Black Bible flicked trillions of Universes, Odin never, ever showed to do such and Satan has wiped out multiple planets with fire breath, Odin might have destroyed planets before, but never took out so many universes.

Odin would bow down and kiss Satans feet let alone Jesuses and the pick of Jesus in the op looks to be a man made drawing of ( Biblical Jesus ) so its against the rules anyways to make religious threads on here.

How do you know satan or jesus are real odin might be real.

Odin started off as a comic character. Jesus and Satan did not...... Plus their are more churches in the united states spreading the word jesus christ is the one.... Hes known as to be the God and the bible was translated to man through Gods words..... Nothing states Odins ever did such...... And people not believing in God doesnt mean they're right, it just means they chose not to believe him in, but when they die, God will ask them on the day of Judgement wheres Odin at? Wheres Zeus at? Etc....... they wont be around cause they never existed....

#37 Edited by Mortein (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

@xDJTunez said:

Jesus turns Odin's blood to wine and Odin dies of alcohol poisoning.

lol, I used the same argument in JC vs T-Rex thread, few years ago

Online
#38 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ

#39 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

Jesus Christ
#40 Posted by fondofpacman (572 posts) - - Show Bio

@KaioKen: At the least, JC is a historical figure, so any debate about him not being real is pointless. The question is whether or not to include his unsubstantiated biblical feats in the battle.

#41 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Odin, at best, is a galaxy-buster. Odin stomps.

Satans real,

Odin is not,

Satan in the Black Bible flicked trillions of Universes,

Odin never, ever showed to do such and Satan has wiped out multiple planets with fire breath,

Odin might have destroyed planets before, but never took out so many universes.

Odin would bow down and kiss Satans feet let alone Jesuses and the pick of Jesus in the op looks to be a man made drawing of ( Biblical Jesus ) so its against the rules anyways to make religious threads on here.

To you. Not to everyone.

I know a friend who comes from the Asatru tradition. I would flag this post as offensive if I were in his shoes. Just Saiyan.

I've read the Al Jilwah. It says nothing about Satan flicking 'trillions of Universes'. Furthermore, the character described in the book isn't Satan, but Enki.

Too bad he hasn't. And too bad, this thread has nothing to do with Satan.

Satan never took out a universe.

The three of them would kiss the feet of Cthulhu, then the four would kiss mine. (LOL.) NEXT.

#42 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18733 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Odin, at best, is a galaxy-buster. Odin stomps.

Satans real, Odin is not, Satan in the Black Bible flicked trillions of Universes, Odin never, ever showed to do such and Satan has wiped out multiple planets with fire breath, Odin might have destroyed planets before, but never took out so many universes.

Odin would bow down and kiss Satans feet let alone Jesuses and the pick of Jesus in the op looks to be a man made drawing of ( Biblical Jesus ) so its against the rules anyways to make religious threads on here.

How do you know satan or jesus are real odin might be real.

Odin started off as a comic character. Jesus and Satan did not...... Plus their are more churches in the united states spreading the word jesus christ is the one.... Hes known as to be the God and the bible was translated to man through Gods words..... Nothing states Odins ever did such...... And people not believing in God doesnt mean they're right, it just means they chose not to believe him in, but when they die, God will ask them on the day of Judgement wheres Odin at? Wheres Zeus at? Etc....... they wont be around cause they never existed....

Was just trolling a bit since this thread will more than likely get locked.

Though not to get in a religious debate as there are other threads for that.

#43 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

OP is a f*cking moron.

#44 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Odin, at best, is a galaxy-buster. Odin stomps.

Satans real,

Odin is not,

Satan in the Black Bible flicked trillions of Universes,

Odin never, ever showed to do such and Satan has wiped out multiple planets with fire breath,

Odin might have destroyed planets before, but never took out so many universes.

Odin would bow down and kiss Satans feet let alone Jesuses and the pick of Jesus in the op looks to be a man made drawing of ( Biblical Jesus ) so its against the rules anyways to make religious threads on here.

To you. Not to everyone.

I know a friend who comes from the Asatru tradition. I would flag this post as offensive if I were in his shoes. Just Saiyan.

I've read the Al Jilwah. It says nothing about Satan flicking 'trillions of Universes'. Furthermore, the character described in the book isn't Satan, but Enki.

Too bad he hasn't. And too bad, this thread has nothing to do with Satan.

Satan never took out a universe.

The three of them would kiss the feet of Cthulhu, then the four would kiss mine. (LOL.) NEXT.

You didnt read the black bible....... and Enki is not Satan......... You obviously didnt read the black bible.

Too bad Odin is a physical form and he can bleed and be hurt and he can die.... Satans a spirtual being just like God is.

Satans done it, you cant prove if im wrong, hes destroyed universes... Odin only did it in a comic.

Since Satan is a spiritual being and cannot be touched and is extremely powerful, he would knock the sh*t out of Odin ( who is a physical form. and make you watch it... Let alone Jesus Christ who was a physical form and still beat Satan as spiritual......... Odin never showed to beat any spiritual entitys..... He could never see Satan.....

#45 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@goodguy24 said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Jesus curbstomps.

This thread needs to be locked.

Fixed.

Yes Jesus God stomps, he defeated Satan and Satan would cream Odin.

The OP doesn't state which version of Jesus (whether Orthodox, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon) is being used for the fight.

Satan has no feats nor is he implied to be 'all-powerful' like the actual Hebrew God is.

Odin, at best, is a galaxy-buster. Odin stomps.

Satans real, Odin is not, Satan in the Black Bible flicked trillions of Universes, Odin never, ever showed to do such and Satan has wiped out multiple planets with fire breath, Odin might have destroyed planets before, but never took out so many universes.

Odin would bow down and kiss Satans feet let alone Jesuses and the pick of Jesus in the op looks to be a man made drawing of ( Biblical Jesus ) so its against the rules anyways to make religious threads on here.

How do you know satan or jesus are real odin might be real.

Odin started off as a comic character. Jesus and Satan did not...... Plus their are more churches in the united states spreading the word jesus christ is the one.... Hes known as to be the God and the bible was translated to man through Gods words..... Nothing states Odins ever did such...... And people not believing in God doesnt mean they're right, it just means they chose not to believe him in, but when they die, God will ask them on the day of Judgement wheres Odin at? Wheres Zeus at? Etc....... they wont be around cause they never existed....

Was just trolling a bit since this thread will more than likely get locked.

Though not to get in a religious debate as there are other threads for that.

Am I trolling or do you know nothing about God? God is a spiritual being. Odin is a physical form, God would laugh at Odin throwing whatever hes got at him. God could touch him and Odin would never see or be able to touch God. Stop with the fanboyism.... God would knock the sh** out of Odin.

#46 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

.....really?

All religious threads should die in a hole. This is what the off-topic section is for

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper:

....God created the Universe. Not just the Galaxy

Odin vs. Jesus Christ (Not God)..... Read the title of the thread first before you post more nonsense.

#47 Posted by XImpossibruX (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

@nickzambuto said:

OP is a f*cking moron.

#48 Posted by The Stegman (26064 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus wins.

#49 Edited by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@Sufferthorn said:

.....really?

All religious threads should die in a hole. This is what the off-topic section is for

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper:

....God created the Universe. Not just the Galaxy

Odin vs. Jesus Christ (Not God)..... Read the title of the thread first before you post more nonsense.

Jesus is God in one... God is the Father, Son and Holeyspirit all in one, God works in multiple ways, Jesus himself said in the bible " I and my father are one. " Read the bible buddy....

#50 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

OP is a f*cking moron.

agreed