Martian-Manhunter Runs a Gauntlet(Telepathically)

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sophia89 said:

Went inside his mind under his permission and failed,MMH won;t have Sentry's permission.

He is not going in there. And if that is current Death Seed Sentry then he most certainly not going in there.

Every single Telepath that has tried to enter Sentry's mind failed,until a scan of someone trying and succeeding in mindra*ing sentry is presented no one is going in.

It's not like it took Sentry at last 6 panels to perceive when Doctor Strange created to him a Illusion of being a mental patient or him, Ares, Ms. Marvel and others being scared by Stephen's Illusions, so I don't see why not.

Cool, but none of this telepaths were on MMH level, so that doesn't mean that MMH can't.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@ssj_god said:

@masterkungfu:

doesn't even signify anything, he couldn't do anything to spectre... nate would've done that too...

so ABC logic is the solution? amirite?

huh.. lowballing?... mmh tp are that much inconsistent.. not only an unconscious zatanna, he got thrown off from his mind by doomsday also... till date who have no other showings of tp.... mmh got insane after trying to tp black adam..... man.. please.. i don't even want to debate on this..

if you're referring to H/P doomsday, DD had evolved immunity to TP so its useless against him. and yes you are lowballing Jonns jobber aura

yeah right... he's a multiversal powerhouse himself -_-

Nate multiversal? I'd like to see him take on LT

you know how debatable that is?.... and i showed nate having as powerful tp as phoenix.. are you suggesting mmh is as powerful as spectre by that statement?

only character dialogue you have showed. and no I'm not suggesting anything only that MMH isn't some pushover that you're trying to make him out to be

yeah... able to show hallucinations.. how plausible.... how about a nigh omnipotent being, who became one with the existence itself, accepting himself that nate would've won (probably due to his psionics) if they fought?

so in other words he didn't win. but that doesn't matter because Jonns is more than capable of beating Nate even (in your opinion) if he doesn't take the majority.

harvester of the worlds...... who became a nigh omnipotent being, one with the existence itself.... nate penetrated his mind, and brought back the life essence of that planet..... afterwards harvester confessed that, nate would've won if they fought, but he would've taken out a chunk of existence itself if he manages to defeat the harvester.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu:

so.. u've lost your words in debating ..lol

if he can't go past supposedly tp immune DD... then he won't even go past sentry in this gauntlet. .:D

ohh.. and you only know LT as multiversal power?..lol.. LT is omniversal in power.. and i said nate is multiversal powerhouse only in tp XD

maybe mmh or fernus aren't pushovers.. but by feats, they aren't as strong as nate in tp....

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: not really. I'm having to debate a few other people at the same time as you.

Do you even know what omniversal means?

By feats they're more than enough to handle Nate but there's gonna be disagreements

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu:

yeah..right..

omniversal means many multiverses combined.... and it's not even necessary in this context... clearly, you do not possess knowledge of both the characters in context here..

by feats, they are nowhere near nate.... he has multiversal showing of tp.. where as mmh or fernus doesn't even has universal showings.....

as i said.... mmh won't even go past sentry in this gauntlet (as he couldn't tp a supposedly immune to tp DD).

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I showed you feats and you just ignored. you can keep your sentry vote for all i care. FYI LT isn't omniversal but i'll leave it at that.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: I showed you feats and you just ignored. you can keep your sentry vote for all i care. FYI LT isn't omniversal but i'll leave it at that.

you showed me feat off mmh being universal in power?... which one?

ok.. so LT isn't omniversal.. interesting.. so who's actually omniversal in marvel?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: i'm not gonna repeat myself again. i'm tired of this thread. no one in Marvel (or DC) are omniversal. TOAA is the highest power in Marvel

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ssj_god

@masterkungfu said:

@ssj_god: i'm not gonna repeat myself again. i'm tired of this thread. no one in Marvel (or DC) are omniversal. TOAA is the highest power in Marvel

of course you won't.. no one can repeat which isn't present anyway...... and yes.. there are characters who are omniversals in marvel.... and there aren't any character who's omniversal in DC, because dc doesn't have the concept of omniverse....... at least know things before talkin about them

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MasterKungFu

@ssj_god: i won't because you're just going to ignore them so there's no point. FYI NO ONE IN MARVEL OR DC IS OMNIVERSAL unless you have no idea what omniversal means which you don't.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#111  Edited By RealityWarper

@ssj_god: @masterkungfu:

Sentry's Telepathy is so powerful that he actually broke the 4th wall.

MMH has no feats of this magnitude.

No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By RealityWarper

@sophia89@jmarshmallow

@ghostravage said:
Im not wrong and there's nothing ambiguous about what im stating. Don't be difficult. Irrelevant or not, Sentry's hype here works exactly the same as wiki pages, pure speculation about his powers, writer's intentions and whatnot when the guy is having trouble with people like Red Hulk alone. Don't try to sell me anything, not interested but i stated what needed to be stated, that feat is not as impressive as you're implying.

Yeah.

Are you speaking about The LOEBFORCE ?

But it's normal, Red Hulk is in another league than World Breaker Hulk.

Red Hulk stomped Silver Surfer and one-shotted a Watcher Of The Universe.

Please now show me the scan where Sentry has trouble against Red Hulk. :)

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10 or 11.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@realitywarper said:

@sophia89@jmarshmallow

@ghostravage said:
Im not wrong and there's nothing ambiguous about what im stating. Don't be difficult. Irrelevant or not, Sentry's hype here works exactly the same as wiki pages, pure speculation about his powers, writer's intentions and whatnot when the guy is having trouble with people like Red Hulk alone. Don't try to sell me anything, not interested but i stated what needed to be stated, that feat is not as impressive as you're implying.

Yeah.

Sorry RW but Rulk with the loeb force can beat Sentry,so can squirrel girl and chew force Batman.

These guys are above the Living Tribunal.

My bad.

And Red Hulk was holding back when he stomped Uatu.

Sentry don't stand a chance. :(

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ssj_god

@masterkungfu said:

@ssj_god: i won't because you're just going to ignore them so there's no point. FYI NO ONE IN MARVEL OR DC IS OMNIVERSAL unless you have no idea what omniversal means which you don't.

there aren't any universal feats present for mmh or fernus to show at all.. so the question of you will or will not doesn't even come....

ohh yeah.. i have no idea... how about

many multiverses = omniverse?

ohh, and marvel do have many multiverses

LT exists in all the multiverses simultaneously (hence, omniversal)
LT exists in all the multiverses simultaneously (hence, omniversal)
The watcher talking about outside of multiverse, the greater omniverse
The watcher talking about outside of multiverse, the greater omniverse
countless multiverses
countless multiverses

yeah.... looks like i don't know anything about it............. or perhaps, you don't know this at all, that outside of a common omniverse idea (that all comic book multiverses are within an omniverse), marvel has it's own set up and idea of omniverse........

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By RealityWarper

@sophia89 said:

@realitywarper said:

@sophia89@jmarshmallow

@ghostravage said:

Yeah.

Sorry RW but Rulk with the loeb force can beat Sentry,so can squirrel girl and chew force Batman.

These guys are above the Living Tribunal.

Ah ! I forgot one thing ! :D

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

FIXED ! :D

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

Difference is that Stephen's Illusions are Mental attacks, Doctor Strange: Into Shamballa already made that clear.

And when did Sentry dealt with ''Classic Doctor Strange'' like you said? Or at last not 70's Strange that was depowered for almost 10 years.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probs Nate

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Kingant27

@johnfrank120: How does he beat characters, that he cannot beat via TP, when the OP states, stalemate, or loss; equals where he stops...

@realitywarper: That was a good fight...

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since no one clarified my question earlier in this thread, and based on my knowledge of the characters, I'm going to say he doesn't get passed Doom. There are other people further down the list that he could beat and I think that the order is a little messed up. Doom has one of the strongest wills in the marvel universe (if not the strongest) added to the fact that he would have mystical as well as scientific defenses in place. He no sold the Purple Man's powers with will alone, he also no sold Emma Frost's TP. Given that the OP also stated that a stalemate is considered a stopping point in the gauntlet, even though Victor doesn't really have any offensive TP feats that I'm aware of, with what I know of the characters I just don't see MMH getting into Doom's head.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Where does it say that?

@xiix said:
No Caption Provided

Martian Manhunter VS Round 1. Doctor Doom

Round 2. Thor

Round 3. Sentry

Round 4. Gorilla Grodd, Dr. Psycho, and Mr. Mind

Round 5. Silver Surfer

Round 6. Emma Frost

Round 7. Ultra-Humanite

Round 8. Professor X

Round 9. Apocalypse

Round 10. X-Man

Round 11.Thanos

-Martian Manhunter is only using his telepathy

-Martian Manhunter is bloodlusted(no, that doesn't mean he's Fernus).

He stated that somewhere on the 1st page...

@matthewparker: @highaccuser: Sorry, I'll clarify: He basically stops at whichever round he can't overtake his opponents mentally(that includes stalemating).

Whenever he's deemed incapable of doing so, that's when it's over.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By johnfrank120

@kingant27: Well he might stop at Apoc, but I can see him maybe taking him.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: How, he can't TP him or Sentry, Thanos and Nate is just superior...

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By johnfrank120

@kingant27: Not touching Sentry. I said he might TP Apocalypse, but I haven't seen to many Apoc TP resistance feats apart from that one. I said if he gets past he stops at Nate.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thor???

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By RealityWarper

@johnfrank120: How does he beat characters, that he cannot beat via TP, when the OP states, stalemate, or loss; equals where he stops...

@realitywarper: That was a good fight...

Haha.
Hulk was weakened ?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@sophia89: So basically because none of these people that are remotely close to MMH wasn't able to succeed it means Sentry can't be TP'ed by him?

Really? That means he doesn't have feats to suggest he can win a TP battle against MMH, not that he won't be TP'ed.

Avatar image for why_you_mad_tho
why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't get passed 6. Martian has terribly overrated telepathy.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By RealityWarper
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MMH will never beat Sentry.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: Still no proof for him TP'ing the Sentry, therefore he stops at him, he also doesn't TP Apocalypse, Thanos or Nate; it isn't that hard to understand...

So he still doesn't stop at Nate etc, he stops at Sentry according to the list...

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: No, it's not, Xavier already failed many times to find people, Emma Frost had problems reading the mind of Storm and a brick like Thor while with the powers of Phoenix Force, one of the most powerful Psionic Entities,Psylocke couldn't do nothing to Sabretooth, they aren't even of the same class as MMH.

Yeah, from Telepaths in Marvel that can't hold a candy for MMH.

No, I want you to post feats of him resisting to someone worthy of being mentioned.

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@sophia89 said:

@asmodeus12345 said:

@sophia89: So basically because none of these people that are remotely close to MMH wasn't able to succeed it means Sentry can't be TP'ed by him?

Really? That means he doesn't have feats to suggest he can win a TP battle against MMH, not that he won't be TP'ed.

MMH vs Xavier in TP is debatable,Xavier+Emma Frost+Psylocke failed to tame a tiny sliver of him.

The suit he wears put immunity from telepathy(that was said on panel)

That is why I say mmh can't TP him.

You want me to post a scan of Sentry resisting MMH,a character that doesn't exist in Marvel. And you refuse scans of him resisting planetary level telepath as not good enough.

No it's not. He couldn't beat either. I hate when people say something is debatable when they know next to nothing about the character. Xavier casually beats Phoenix level telepaths and has been stated on multiple occasions to be able to read all the minds in the universe. And its not had to believe when he mentally dominated someone who enslaved the universe with telepathy.

No martian did not beat Maggedon. That is a lie

No the martian did not beat Visnhu, That is a lie

No the martian has not beaten any telepaths in DC thats noteworthy

He's simply overrated.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By johnfrank120

@kingant27: I don't know too many Sentry and Apoc TP feats, are there any others apart from the ones posted?

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@asmodeus12345 said:

MMH vs Xavier in TP is debatable,Xavier+Emma Frost+Psylocke failed to tame a tiny sliver of him.

The suit he wears put immunity from telepathy(that was said on panel)

That is why I say mmh can't TP him.

You want me to post a scan of Sentry resisting MMH,a character that doesn't exist in Marvel. And you refuse scans of him resisting planetary level telepath as not good enough.

No it's not. He couldn't beat either. I hate when people say something is debatable when they know next to nothing about the character. Xavier casually beats Phoenix level telepaths and has been stated on multiple occasions to be able to read all the minds in the universe. And its not had to believe when he mentally dominated someone who enslaved the universe with telepathy.

No martian did not beat Maggedon. That is a lie

No the martian did not beat Visnhu, That is a lie

No the martian has not beaten any telepaths in DC thats noteworthy

He's simply overrated.

Are you saying MMH can't beat neither Sentry or Xavier.

Sentry can't beat neither Xavier or MMH.

And I said debatable because there are a-lot of threads about that which ends with 1 side saying Xavier and 1 side saying MMH.

I know next to nothing about Sentry. Other than the feat floating around of him supposedly erasing peoples memories world wide being bs. Reed helped him with that. But beating Xavier? No God no.

Just because people like to repeat what they heard in other threads and pretend like they know everything doesn't mean that they do. All you have to do is spot the loser by the lack of scans being posted. Martian, Thanos, Flash and Superman. I don't know if their are any other characters that get used so much yet feats or arguments for these characters have barely changed in years. Xavier would decimate the lackluster nearly featless martian "I cant beat two White martians at the same time" manhunter.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: Lol so becuase you don't know, you will ignore everyone else, and still prove that you are wrong...

Also there were multiple scans for Sentry on these pages, so if you say you looked, then how does he get past the Sentry; other than not being able to acknowledge or accept scans...

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Dude, no need to get aggressive. I see about 2 scans throughout the thread.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: That wasn't aggressive, sorry if it came across as aggressive, however why deny logic, becuase you haven't seen it; and when if you didn't bother to read, the logic you choose to ignore was already posted etc...

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:What do you mean 'why deny logic', I'm not reading a 146 post thread through thoroughly the ones posted are impressive, but current Strange isn't that good a telepath, and Emma Frost amped with Phoenix force failed to TP Thor.