Martian-Manhunter Runs a Gauntlet(Telepathically)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Oh, and all of this is still about Sentry amirite lol?

Honestly it shouldn't be this big of a debate...

If you believe writer's intent, then MMH stops at him.

If you are looking for a clear TP resistance feat from someone on MMH's level, then you're not going to find it so MMH beats him.

It's as simple as that.

The fact is that The Sentry mindwiped the memories of everyone on Earth.

That even include Nate Grey who's on par with the power level of the Dark Phoenix.

Avatar image for why_you_mad_tho
why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@tensor: blah blah you want to track my history in the onlsaught vs Martian thread? I believe my exact words werethe Martians brains was being fried" I love when you angry Internet lot get All pissy and overly argumentative because someone doesn't bother going Into every detail even tho its clear from lack of any thoughts if your own and regurgitated arguments that you haven't read the comics and don't know context

Lol why the hell would the Martian need batman at all if not to shield from an attack? if you tead the comic batman has to offer to take the brunt of maggedons tp wavw which was effecting emotions. but youre saying he what went to what to say hi to mageddon for him? And batman is on panel seen feeling the effects of maggedon but people claim its a shielding feat. Like I said its like you don't even try and sound logical you just hope to find someone gullible enough to believe it

Cerebro argument are you serious bro zack Ryder voice and all. Xavier uses c bro to to track and tag mutants learn something. Xavier at age 9 was reading every mind on the planet every single night. He switched powers with wolverine once and wolverine said he Could hear every thought in the universe. You want to talk about not reading or knowing what one talks about and you come up with he needs cerebro? From the moon he shoved 9 billion minds into galactus head. Oh snap the dead souls argument again have you even read the story man?

let me know when the Martian can actually get into the jokers mind for more than a minute without struggling because he's just too crazy. Go read a Martian comic instead of stalking his threads and beig brainwashed into thinking you actually know something about him. If you haven't Karen's from be sentry fanboys in his thread fanboys lie like a lot.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow said:

If you are looking for a clear TP resistance feat from someone on MMH's level, then you're not going to find it so MMH beats him.

It's as simple as that.

IIRC a machine did that?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That even include Nate Grey who's on par with the power level of the Dark Phoenix.

Nate Grey remembered him though?

No Caption Provided

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#254  Edited By tensor

@why_you_mad_tho:

Batman ask Jonn to connect him to Superman.

Jonn gave him a summary of what to expect.He did not say anything about he could not handle it.

No Caption Provided

He was shielding Batman while Bruce gave Superman a prep talk.

Also keep in mind Batman did not even realize the things that was going on in.

Like when Azteck killed himself.

You have it wrong.

Please Xaiver cannot even breakthrough Wolverine mind.

Where is your track record about onslaught and MM???

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By RealityWarper

@jmarshmallow: He did it on his own powers. Just read at the second paragraph. :o

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

They speak for themselves

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Well then what about those scans above?

"[...] the madly mutant General, hired the mutant Mastermind, recently freed from capture by the Secret Empire, to prompt Reynolds, via illusions projected directly into his mind, to erase not only his own memories of both his personas but, using vast untapped psionic powers, alter the memories of everyone in existence as well, as if neither the Sentry nor the Void had ever existed. [...]"

It's an Universal feat of telepathy / reality warping at least my friend. :)

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

"[...] the madly mutant General, hired the mutant Mastermind, recently freed from capture by the Secret Empire, to prompt Reynolds, via illusions projected directly into his mind, to erase not only his own memories of both his personas but, using vast untapped psionic powers, alter the memories of everyone in existence as well, as if neither the Sentry nor the Void had ever existed. [...]"

I saw that, but that still doesn't explain the scans above...

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

@jmarshmallow said:

That is because he is schizophrenic and a reality warper.
We can't be sure of what he says or what is true, because only what he believes become real.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Karazyn

@realitywarper said:

@jmarshmallow said:

realitywaper doesn't quite understand what you're asking........ i'll try to help out............

from what i know the first times everyones memories got erased, sentry did it together with reed richards and stephen strange.......... much later on the sentry performed the same feat under his own power, but put his memories into the mind of a writer, who wrote comics about him and that's how the avengers found him....... or better yet, that's how the illuminati found him........ reed richards, tony stark, xavier, stephen strange, namor....... they talked about all of that and informed also other people, who then knew about sentry's past.... we don't know who these people were exactly, but it looks like x-man was one of them..........

No Caption Provided
RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know where MMH stops but I don't think Apocalypse is immune to TP.

Considering the fact that Xavier, one of Marvels top TP guys, couldn't do a thing to Apocalypse with TP...yeah Apocalypse is immune or at the very least extremely resistant to TP.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@mezame said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@realitywarper said:

@jmarshmallow said:

realitywaper doesn't quite understand what you're asking........ i'll try to help out............

from what i know the first times everyones memories got erased, sentry did it together with reed richards and stephen strange.......... much later on the sentry performed the same feat under his own power, but put his memories into the mind of a writer, who wrote comics about him and that's how the avengers found him....... or better yet, that's how the illuminati found him........ reed richards, tony stark, xavier, stephen strange, namor....... they talked about all of that and informed also other people, who then knew about sentry's past.... we don't know who these people were exactly, but it looks like x-man was one of them..........

No Caption Provided

@sophia89 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@realitywarper said:

@jmarshmallow said:

It's as simple as that.

IIRC a machine did that?

No Caption Provided

Nate Grey remembered him though?

In the scan I left when the machine was deactivated people started remembering,some saw the posters on the wall they didn't see before.

Also newspapers and magazines that mentioned Sentry were gone(When Spiderman was looking for proof on who Sentry is)

Computers didn't know who Sentry is

No Caption Provided

That was when the machine was used(it hid every thing about him).

When Sentry mindra*ed the entire planet however Computers knew who he was(Reed'sthingie had over 1000 files on Sentry)there were comic books about him,etc.

The first few times was obviously Sentry mindra*ing people with reed's machine hiding actual evidence.

When Sentry did it he didn't hid actual evidence.

If the machine was used in New Avengers then Reed wouldn't have found out anything on his Computer thing,and Tony and Steve wouldn't have been able to bring him comic books with him in it.

So there were multiple times that Sentry's identity was completely wiped from peoples memories? I don't remember that for some reason..

But that would explain this scan:

No Caption Provided

So question, how many times in total was Sentry's identity wiped?

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

at least three times....... one time before he returned for the first time in his first volume....... he remembered everything....... at the end of the first volume they wiped the memories again, but the sentry remembered everything again......... then mastermind manipulated him into mindwiping the planet again.....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Two times.

One time with the machine.

A second time after that Mastermind and the General played with his perceptions so he erased the memories of everybody to protect the World from The Void again.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:
@jmarshmallow said:

at least three times....... one time before he returned for the first time in his first volume....... he remembered everything....... at the end of the first volume they wiped the memories again, but the sentry remembered everything again......... then mastermind manipulated him into mindwiping the planet again.....

And which one of those times is the one where he put his memories into Paul Jenkins?

A second time after that Mastermind and the General played with his perceptions so he erased the memories of everybody to protect the World from The Void again.

Mezame says three times?

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:
@jmarshmallow said:

And which one of those times is the one where he put his memories into Paul Jenkins?

@realitywarper said:

Mezame says three times?

i just double checked it...... it happened 3 times for sure....... 2 times via the machine and the last time under his own power.... that was also the time, when he put his memories into paul jenkins......... later on in the comics sentry said that he could erase events from the history books, so he has the control over that ability, but chooses not to use it, because he seems to think that it's very devastating and ruins peoples lifes........

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: So the time when he put his memories into Paul is also the time that Mastermind used illusions to coerce him into doing it?

And would you happen to have a scan, or at least issue number, where Sentry said that he could erase events from comic book history?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By RealityWarper

@mezame said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@mezame said:
@jmarshmallow said:

@realitywarper said:

Mezame says three times?

i just double checked it...... it happened 3 times for sure....... 2 times via the machine and the last time under his own power.... that was also the time, when he put his memories into paul jenkins......... later on in the comics sentry said that he could erase events from the history books, so he has the control over that ability, but chooses not to use it, because he seems to think that it's very devastating and ruins peoples lifes........

No Caption Provided

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Karazyn

@mezame: So the time when he put his memories into Paul is also the time that Mastermind used illusions to coerce him into doing it?

And would you happen to have a scan, or at least issue number, where Sentry said that he could erase events from comic book history?

yeah, sentry subconsciously put his memories into the mind of a comic book writer, because he didn't want to be forgotten..... i think that's kinda the tragic story of the sentry.... he is addicted to the power he has and wants to be remembered........

uh.... let me google for the scan, maybe i can find it....... and i didn't say comic book history, but history books!

"you have the power to stop this entire war. you have the power to completely remove it from the history books."

No Caption Provided
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@mezame: Ah, thank you!

I'm a huge Sentry fan as you may or may not know, but all that mindwipe stuff has always confused me..

But you've really helped clear things up! So thank you! xD

And thank you as well @RealityWarper:!

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: Ah, thank you!

I'm a huge Sentry fan as you may or may not know, but all that mindwipe stuff has always confused me..

But you've really helped clear things up! So thank you! xD

And thank you as well @RealityWarper:!

Thanks to you both guys.

I confirm it's 3 times.

First time at the beginning of the Jenkin's The Sentry, he remember that he erased the minds of the people of the World (under his own power only).
The second time it's to save the World from the Void so he do it again and is assissted by CLOC, the computer he build with Reed Richards.
The third time he do it under his own power because he is influenced by the illusions of Mastermind and put his memories into the mind of Paul Jenkins and imprison himself at The Raft.

A big thanks to you guys it appears more clear to me too. :p

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First time at the beginning of the Jenkin's The Sentry, he remember that he erased the minds of the people of the World (under his own power only).

the first time happened with the machine as well........ that's why he was angry at reed, because he thought reed betrayed him, but reed just did what the sentry asked him to do......

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Nice scans man!

Follow up question: That time when he did it off his own power, one of the scans where he's talking to Void says that Twelve people remembered him.

Does that indicate that Sentry was unable to mind wipe those 12 people?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@realitywarper: @jmarshmallow: @mezame: On panel at-least 3 times.

First 2 times was via the machine,the third time was under his own power.

Now how many times did he do it on his own,about 1223 times

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scans from NA 9

And here is his wife sorta confirming it in Sentry's second mini series(2 IIRC)

No Caption Provided

Read first,second,and third panel.

Hope that helps :)

1233 times he wiped the mind of ALL omega-level telepaths on EARTH ! O_O

Thanks for the clarification.

I didn't pay attention at this.

You are definitly the best :D

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@realitywarper: @jmarshmallow: @mezame: On panel at-least 3 times.

First 2 times was via the machine,the third time was under his own power.

Now how many times did he do it on his own,about 1223 times

Scans from NA 9

And here is his wife sorta confirming it in Sentry's second mini series(2 IIRC)

Read first,second,and third panel.

Hope that helps :)

eeh? i think you've massivly misunderstood the scans....... it says that richards computers has found 1223 files on the sentry and not that the sentry has erased everyones memories 1223 times...... that would be crazy....... in the scan with his wife she only says that he sometimes fully remembers being the sentry and that he is sometimes plain old robert reynolds

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@mezame said:

eeh? i think you've massivly misunderstood the scans....... it says that richards computers has found 1223 files on the sentry and not that the sentry has erased everyones memories 1223 times...... that would be crazy....... in the scan with his wife she only says that he sometimes fully remembers being the sentry and that he is sometimes plain old robert reynolds

Each one of those files was a video message from Sentry asking Reed for help.

can you prove with scans that these were all video messages from the sentry, which he made after erasing the memories from everyone so many times?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's as simple as that.

Bingo! Also, apologies before, i was way too harsh in those posts, although i was stating exactly what i wanted.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: It's no problem mate! Everybody gets a little heated when debating, it's to be expected!

Honestly this whole debate can be wrapped up very easily in a simple sentence lol, it shouldn't be that complicated.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By GhostRavage

@realitywarper:

he time you spend on something don't make it true. Hulk stated he was holding back after the story and he clearly showed that he wasn't against Wolverine, saying that he can't kill him so no reason to hold back, even against The Sentry who's more durable than Wolverine.

Nobody talked about time, but considering someone who had spent around year and a half analyzing every single shred of dialogue, context and on panel showing of an entire run is FAR more reliable that someone apparently doesn't have enough knowledge to back up his claims.

Hulk stated Logan can't die, which essentially is true when his healing factor and indestructible skeleton are taken into account however, this nonsense that Hulk didn't hold back against him and all that yada yada is totally unsupported by on panel evidence and it's merely a sad intent of proving something that was already confirmed not to be true several times in the same run. Moreover, Sentry is not more durable than Wolverine when Wolverine's skeleton is literally indestructible, whereas Sentry was easily given a disfigured face with 3 punches.

That said, did Hulk hold back less against Sentry? Sure, why not... Did Hulk stop holding back against Sentry or Logan? Completely unsupported nonsense from a biased and ignorant user.

But you didn't read my thread, you just came, read the titles, whined and left the thread. That's being rustled. ;)

I did read your thread, i really enjoyed that fan fiction you wrote there. However, it's under my own right to be as objective as i want and that thread is full of bullsh*t. For the 6th time, i could care less if you think Sentry has all the potential in the Marvel Universe, i could care less about Sentry being weakened in the instance, i could care less about Sentry having a freaking seizure over a sandwich... But why entering a field you OBVIOUSLY don't know enough to start making claims? Let alone defending them as if they were totally irrefutable? That thread is a joke.

Yes you are. Being old don't invalid an argument. That just prove that you are biased sine a too long time. ;)

No, i've had enough Sentry talks with other users that actually pulled up enough facts and evidence to support their claims whereas all you're doing is using the same old, obsolete and flawed vision users used back then. The evidence of the hype you're giving Sentry is nonexistent.

I did and I never used the statements of the characters that you are talking about. That's the difference between you and me : I read all the claims and everything about the characters. One more proof that you just came in my thread without reading it. ;)

How did you prove it? By showing Stark and Carol stating he was unstable? Isn't that precisely using characters statements as facts? C'mon man, you're a lot denser than i thought. Your thread is irrelevant and the only reason why it was mentioned it's because i was citing the apparent double standards you show here and there to fit your delusional thoughts.

our attitude is just one more proof of your impartiality. ;) Fun fact is that you can't oppose your arguments to mine, even they are weaks my arguments exists. Better than characters statements with Hulk or Amadeus Cho saying that he is holding without paying attention about the context. Oh and you are the one pretending I use characters statements but that's the only thing that you did before leaving my thread ! FUN ! :D

My attitude has been the same since i first joined the vine. I like to smack cocky ignorants around when they start claiming baseless stuff because they have a different perception of things. My impartiality has nothing to do with my attitude since im this harsh against people who also overrates Hulk and there are several users here that could corroborate this.

Yes, we have the disgrace of having these misleading, delusional and weak arguments of yours that apparently im unable to erase from existence for the common benefit of the vine. Either way, it's funny you mentioned that Hulk holding back was only stated and that i missed context when the real deal here is Hulk SHOWED on panel that he was holding back. Hell, he pretty much smashed everything around Amadeus Cho and didn't leave a single scratch on him in Incredible Hulk #110...

The last scan is rather obvious and fits perfectly to counter all this nonsense you're spouting all the time... Hulk was going to hold back even if he was pushed to the very limits, Banner is no monster and the fact Sentry pushed him farther than anyone in the story arc yet didn't lose control over his powers nor tried to kill him already confirms it. Really, it's rather shameful you talk about context yet missing pieces like these, let alone talking to me about context when im probably one of the most picky users in the vine when context needs to be mentioned.

That said, im not delivering your scans... I don't understand what makes Sentry so special if he has fear of releasing his powers. Superman suffers from the same, hell, Hulk in World War Hulk #5 lost control over his powers and he was so afraid he deliberately asked everyone to stop him before he broke the world, let alone so afraid of his powers that he makes subconscious calculations to avoid harming innocent people. F*ck every piece of context right?

Anyways, im not sure why letting Hulk hit him has any relevancy to everything that has been said here.

1) That was an Hulk comics 2) Pak weakened him so the Hulk can have a chance

So what it was a Hulk's comic? That's the weakest argument you've used here. I already told you Pak didn't write Hulk Smash Avengers, which obviously is the instance im referring to considering the fact that i was addressing a point directed to that issue before. That said, Greg Pak didn't weakened anyone, Mark Millar did after the events of the Civil War, all Greg did was following a contextual factor prior to his run.

Again, im not sure why that scan has any relevancy here, not only it's overused and it's only a 1 time instance, but the fact people tend to ignore that the scan states is Photon who is releasing the energy, moreover Sentry's energy is ALWAYS portrayed as yellow light whereas what is shown in the scan is white-blueish energy projection which matches with the energy output of Photon, furthermore, there's no planets being shred there and that leaves it as a mere statement, as usual, since it's Sentry, which apparently is nearly featless but with bunch of textual hype.

Don't waste time ? That's why The Hulk needed 7 hits to KO Wolverine and The Sentry just one : Even The Hulk can calculate the damages like Amadeus Cho... But I don't hope you to understand what is implied here. ;)

Omg... I can't even fathom the reasons why you brought up Wolverine and Hulk in an issue that none of them appeared. I was referring to Hulk Smash Avengers #5, not World War Hulk: X-Men #2... Even then, your claim is flawed... Once again since that's your forte. Let me slap you around mate. Hulk has already one shot'd Wolverine in the past and he was NOTHING near as strong as when he was the Green Scar in Wolverine Origins #28 considering he was Savage Hulk for example...

The last scan always makes me smile and it perfectly suits to pop your delusional bubble. Now, im going to explain you why Hulk hit him so many times because apparently, you're so dense this substantial information is unable to get through your unique head. The reasons why Hulk hit Wolverine so many times was to turn his freaking brain into a puddle, hell, he actually states this when he's hitting him in World War Hulk: X-Men #2...

No Caption Provided

Hulk hit him so many times because he wanted to deal with Logan for a prolonged time, avoiding the nuisance he could have turned during his fight with the X-Men. Actually, because he hit him 6 times was precisely the reason why Logan's healing factor was f*cked up and couldn't heal as fast as he always does which then is followed by Wolverine quickly standing up once again... This was shown in the next issue when Xavier himself tells Wolverine to not enter the battle since he's still screwed up..

No Caption Provided

Got it now? It wasn't because Wolverine takes that much to be KO'd, nor because Hulk didn't hold back, nor because Hulk doesn't hit hard, nor because Sentry is more durable than Wolverine (which obviously is not)... It had its reasons which apparently are too important and valuable for you to mention them or at least do the freaking effort of searching for them. Hope you see why i consider most of your arguments as bullsh*t.

Context my a$$... Stop playing around.

With lies and ignoring the scans concerning The Sentry like usual ?????????? I don't even expect you to read the half I posted here. I do it for the other users. ;)

Stop talking about yourself you egocentric bastard! ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Oh dear the flames have been set

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper:

he time you spend on something don't make it true. Hulk stated he was holding back after the story and he clearly showed that he wasn't against Wolverine, saying that he can't kill him so no reason to hold back, even against The Sentry who's more durable than Wolverine.

Nobody talked about time, but considering someone who had spent around year and a half analyzing every single shred of dialogue, context and on panel showing of an entire run is FAR more reliable that someone apparently doesn't have enough knowledge to back up his claims.

Hulk stated Logan can't die, which essentially is true when his healing factor and indestructible skeleton are taken into account however, this nonsense that Hulk didn't hold back against him and all that yada yada is totally unsupported by on panel evidence and it's merely a sad intent of proving something that was already confirmed not to be true several times in the same run. Moreover, Sentry is not more durable than Wolverine when Wolverine's skeleton is literally indestructible, whereas Sentry was easily given a disfigured face with 3 punches.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Sentry stomped Logan in one shot. He let the Hulk him. He was weakened because of his mental state. During the fight against Genis-Vell they released multiples wrolds-busting attacks while holding back and Sentry was fine because at the end of the fight he was unharmed. Will you pretend that Logan's durability is above planetary ? Or if it's the case the attacks of Hulk during WWH are above planetary ? Absolutely not. That why you have to agree that The Sentry was weakened during WWH.

That said, did Hulk hold back less against Sentry? Sure, why not... Did Hulk stop holding back against Sentry or Logan? Completely unsupported nonsense from a biased and ignorant user.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Again if he can run the numbers like Amadeus he could stop Logan with one punch. Amadeus deflected a missile by throwing a pen on it. The non-sense is to ignore the context and the opponent that Hulk faced. Hulk clearly say that he can't kill Logan so why would he restrain his attacks against him ? That makes nonsense at all. Same about The Sentry who's on the verge to destroy the World.

But you didn't read my thread, you just came, read the titles, whined and left the thread. That's being rustled. ;)

I did read your thread, i really enjoyed that fan fiction you wrote there. However, it's under my own right to be as objective as i want and that thread is full of bullsh*t. For the 6th time, i could care less if you think Sentry has all the potential in the Marvel Universe, i could care less about Sentry being weakened in the instance, i could care less about Sentry having a freaking seizure over a sandwich... But why entering a field you OBVIOUSLY don't know enough to start making claims? Let alone defending them as if they were totally irrefutable? That thread is a joke.

No Caption Provided

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< You aren't objective. Even Paul Jenkins read it and said it was quite an argument. :) Your claims are a joke. The only thing that annoys you is that Hulk has problems against a very weakened Sentry who don't fight back. That just prove that in a daily basis Hulk on his strongest incarnation has no chance to even scratch The Sentry if he is stable. In that case even Genis-Vell has no other option than BFR him...

Yes you are. Being old don't invalid an argument. That just prove that you are biased sine a too long time. ;)

No, i've had enough Sentry talks with other users that actually pulled up enough facts and evidence to support their claims whereas all you're doing is using the same old, obsolete and flawed vision users used back then. The evidence of the hype you're giving Sentry is nonexistent.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Nope. They just supported your opinion. And that's different that being objective. But Maybe you think that World War Hulk can take on Death Seed Sentry... Who's just Sentry without mental inhibitions and a Celestial suit... That don't make a big difference on his raw power but you aren't aware of that...

I did and I never used the statements of the characters that you are talking about. That's the difference between you and me : I read all the claims and everything about the characters. One more proof that you just came in my thread without reading it. ;)

How did you prove it? By showing Stark and Carol stating he was unstable? Isn't that precisely using characters statements as facts? C'mon man, you're a lot denser than i thought. Your thread is irrelevant and the only reason why it was mentioned it's because i was citing the apparent double standards you show here and there to fit your delusional thoughts.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I showed that he was scared to loose control of his powers. That's because of his general anxiety disorder and that's the reason he was weakened. You are just denying the obvious. Another proof that you ignore my threads or the scans that I show on panel. You keep repeating "double standards" even I explained the full context of the fight in my thread. Full context = Everything. And that just prove you barely read my two last posts.

your attitude is just one more proof of your impartiality. ;) Fun fact is that you can't oppose your arguments to mine, even they are weaks my arguments exists. Better than characters statements with Hulk or Amadeus Cho saying that he is holding without paying attention about the context. Oh and you are the one pretending I use characters statements but that's the only thing that you did before leaving my thread ! FUN ! :D

My attitude has been the same since i first joined the vine. I like to smack cocky ignorants around when they start claiming baseless stuff because they have a different perception of things. My impartiality has nothing to do with my attitude since im this harsh against people who also overrates Hulk and there are several users here that could corroborate this.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Then smack yourself. :)

Yes, we have the disgrace of having these misleading, delusional and weak arguments of yours that apparently im unable to erase from existence for the common benefit of the vine. Either way, it's funny you mentioned that Hulk holding back was only stated and that i missed context when the real deal here is Hulk SHOWED on panel that he was holding back. Hell, he pretty much smashed everything around Amadeus Cho and didn't leave a single scratch on him in Incredible Hulk #110...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Amadeus Cho, except for his intelligence, is a regular human. That's why I explained on my thread that Hulk wasn't holding back against immortal and superhuman durable opponents. But because you didn't read it (second proof here) you continue to make false claims about what I wrote. Or maybe just haven't learn to read...

The last scan is rather obvious and fits perfectly to counter all this nonsense you're spouting all the time... Hulk was going to hold back even if he was pushed to the very limits, Banner is no monster and the fact Sentry pushed him farther than anyone in the story arc yet didn't lose control over his powers nor tried to kill him already confirms it. Really, it's rather shameful you talk about context yet missing pieces like these, let alone talking to me about context when im probably one of the most picky users in the vine when context needs to be mentioned.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< He spare a human with human durability. And Amadeus is not responsible of his problems... What did you expect ? Hulk came back to Earth to punish the heroes who put him on Sakaar. Again you are the one argumenting with nonsenses here ignoring the full context of the arc.

That said, im not delivering your scans... I don't understand what makes Sentry so special if he has fear of releasing his powers. Superman suffers from the same, hell, Hulk in World War Hulk #5 lost control over his powers and he was so afraid he deliberately asked everyone to stop him before he broke the world, let alone so afraid of his powers that he makes subconscious calculations to avoid harming innocent people. F*ck every piece of context right?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Because if he lost control he destroy every life and everything in the planet. According to his fight with Genis-Vell it's true.The difference is that Hulk had to go all-out with an amped She-Hulk for the same result. Innocent peoples =/= heroes. I look at every piece of context man.

Anyways, im not sure why letting Hulk hit him has any relevancy to everything that has been said here.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Because he wanted to be stop. He had lost controls of his powers.

1) That was an Hulk comics 2) Pak weakened him so the Hulk can have a chance

So what it was a Hulk's comic? That's the weakest argument you've used here. I already told you Pak didn't write Hulk Smash Avengers, which obviously is the instance im referring to considering the fact that i was addressing a point directed to that issue before. That said, Greg Pak didn't weakened anyone, Mark Millar did after the events of the Civil War, all Greg did was following a contextual factor prior to his run.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I was speaking about WWH. I thinked it was obvious.

Again, im not sure why that scan has any relevancy here, not only it's overused and it's only a 1 time instance, but the fact people tend to ignore that the scan states is Photon who is releasing the energy, moreover Sentry's energy is ALWAYS portrayed as yellow light whereas what is shown in the scan is white-blueish energy projection which matches with the energy output of Photon, furthermore, there's no planets being shred there and that leaves it as a mere statement, as usual, since it's Sentry, which apparently is nearly featless but with bunch of textual hype.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BOTH spit out energy that shred entire worlds. That means Photon and The Sentry. It's a NARRATOR STATEMENT. The most neutral and objective possible in comic books ! :D

To don't waste time ? That's why The Hulk needed 7 hits to KO Wolverine and The Sentry just one : Even The Hulk can calculate the damages like Amadeus Cho... But I don't hope you to understand what is implied here. ;)

Omg... I can't even fathom the reasons why you brought up Wolverine and Hulk in an issue that none of them appeared. I was referring to Hulk Smash Avengers #5, not World War Hulk: X-Men #2... Even then, your claim is flawed... Once again since that's your forte. Let me slap you around mate. Hulk has already one shot'd Wolverine in the past and he was NOTHING near as strong as when he was the Green Scar in Wolverine Origins #28 considering he was Savage Hulk for example...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Yeah but Wolverine's durability and healing factor tends to be inconsistent. One of the best explanation of the writer during "Wolverine the best there is" is that it's a reactive healing factor that heals him faster and faster when he receive more and mroe damages. When Hulk begin to severely hit Wolverine during WWH he had already BFRed him far far away so we can bet he took a lot of damages before their last fight began.

The last scan always makes me smile and it perfectly suits to pop your delusional bubble. Now, im going to explain you why Hulk hit him so many times because apparently, you're so dense this substantial information is unable to get through your unique head. The reasons why Hulk hit Wolverine so many times was to turn his freaking brain into a puddle, hell, he actually states this when he's hitting him in World War Hulk: X-Men #2...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< That scan just proves my point of view. Your insults will not change anything about that fact. ;) The Sentry just needed one punch for the same thing. That means that The Hulk's striking power is inferior to The Sentry's striking power. Therefore during the final fight Hulk suffered a terrible knockback of the first punch of The Sentry contrary to him who never suffered any knockback from The Hulk punches.

No Caption Provided

Hulk hit him so many times because he wanted to deal with Logan for a prolonged time, avoiding the nuisance he could have turned during his fight with the X-Men. Actually, because he hit him 6 times was precisely the reason why Logan's healing factor was f*cked up and couldn't heal as fast as he always does which then is followed by Wolverine quickly standing up once again... This was shown in the next issue when Xavier himself tells Wolverine to not enter the battle since he's still screwed up..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Again. The Sentry one-shotted the same Logan.

No Caption Provided

Got it now? It wasn't because Wolverine takes that much to be KO'd, nor because Hulk didn't hold back, nor because Hulk doesn't hit hard, nor because Sentry is more durable than Wolverine (which obviously is not)... It had its reasons which apparently are too important and valuable for you to mention them or at least do the freaking effort of searching for them. Hope you see why i consider most of your arguments as bullsh*t.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< And again : Sentry ONE-SHOTTED Wolverine. = WWH has not enough striking power to do the same that The Sentry did. And it was the same Wolverine. ;)

Context my a$$... Stop playing around.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< You are biased. :)

With lies and ignoring the scans concerning The Sentry like usual ?????????? I don't even expect you to read the half I posted here. I do it for the other users. ;)

Stop talking about yourself you egocentric bastard! ;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Are your jimmies rustled ?

No Caption Provided

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Karazyn

1. Nobody talked about time, but considering someone who had spent around year and a half analyzing every single shred of dialogue, context and on panel showing of an entire run is FAR more reliable that someone apparently doesn't have enough knowledge to back up his claims.

2. Hulk stated Logan can't die, which essentially is true when his healing factor and indestructible skeleton are taken into account however, this nonsense that Hulk didn't hold back against him and all that yada yada is totally unsupported by on panel evidence and it's merely a sad intent of proving something that was already confirmed not to be true several times in the same run. Moreover, Sentry is not more durable than Wolverine when Wolverine's skeleton is literally indestructible, whereas Sentry was easily given a disfigured face with 3 punches.

3. That said, did Hulk hold back less against Sentry? Sure, why not... Did Hulk stop holding back against Sentry or Logan? Completely unsupported nonsense from a biased and ignorant user.

4. I did read your thread, i really enjoyed that fan fiction you wrote there. However, it's under my own right to be as objective as i want and that thread is full of bullsh*t. For the 6th time, i could care less if you think Sentry has all the potential in the Marvel Universe, i could care less about Sentry being weakened in the instance, i could care less about Sentry having a freaking seizure over a sandwich... But why entering a field you OBVIOUSLY don't know enough to start making claims? Let alone defending them as if they were totally irrefutable? That thread is a joke.

5. No, i've had enough Sentry talks with other users that actually pulled up enough facts and evidence to support their claims whereas all you're doing is using the same old, obsolete and flawed vision users used back then. The evidence of the hype you're giving Sentry is nonexistent.

6. How did you prove it? By showing Stark and Carol stating he was unstable? Isn't that precisely using characters statements as facts? C'mon man, you're a lot denser than i thought. Your thread is irrelevant and the only reason why it was mentioned it's because i was citing the apparent double standards you show here and there to fit your delusional thoughts.

7. My attitude has been the same since i first joined the vine. I like to smack cocky ignorants around when they start claiming baseless stuff because they have a different perception of things. My impartiality has nothing to do with my attitude since im this harsh against people who also overrates Hulk and there are several users here that could corroborate this.

8. Yes, we have the disgrace of having these misleading, delusional and weak arguments of yours that apparently im unable to erase from existence for the common benefit of the vine. Either way, it's funny you mentioned that Hulk holding back was only stated and that i missed context when the real deal here is Hulk SHOWED on panel that he was holding back. Hell, he pretty much smashed everything around Amadeus Cho and didn't leave a single scratch on him in Incredible Hulk #110...

9. The last scan is rather obvious and fits perfectly to counter all this nonsense you're spouting all the time... Hulk was going to hold back even if he was pushed to the very limits, Banner is no monster and the fact Sentry pushed him farther than anyone in the story arc yet didn't lose control over his powers nor tried to kill him already confirms it. Really, it's rather shameful you talk about context yet missing pieces like these, let alone talking to me about context when im probably one of the most picky users in the vine when context needs to be mentioned.

10. That said, im not delivering your scans... I don't understand what makes Sentry so special if he has fear of releasing his powers. Superman suffers from the same, hell, Hulk in World War Hulk #5 lost control over his powers and he was so afraid he deliberately asked everyone to stop him before he broke the world, let alone so afraid of his powers that he makes subconscious calculations to avoid harming innocent people. F*ck every piece of context right?

11. Anyways, im not sure why letting Hulk hit him has any relevancy to everything that has been said here.

12. So what it was a Hulk's comic? That's the weakest argument you've used here. I already told you Pak didn't write Hulk Smash Avengers, which obviously is the instance im referring to considering the fact that i was addressing a point directed to that issue before. That said, Greg Pak didn't weakened anyone, Mark Millar did after the events of the Civil War, all Greg did was following a contextual factor prior to his run.

13. Again, im not sure why that scan has any relevancy here, not only it's overused and it's only a 1 time instance, but the fact people tend to ignore that the scan states is Photon who is releasing the energy, moreover Sentry's energy is ALWAYS portrayed as yellow light whereas what is shown in the scan is white-blueish energy projection which matches with the energy output of Photon, furthermore, there's no planets being shred there and that leaves it as a mere statement, as usual, since it's Sentry, which apparently is nearly featless but with bunch of textual hype.

14. Got it now? It wasn't because Wolverine takes that much to be KO'd, nor because Hulk didn't hold back, nor because Hulk doesn't hit hard, nor because Sentry is more durable than Wolverine (which obviously is not)... It had its reasons which apparently are too important and valuable for you to mention them or at least do the freaking effort of searching for them. Hope you see why i consider most of your arguments as bullsh*t.

15. Context my a$$... Stop playing around. Stop talking about yourself you egocentric bastard! ;)

1. the same can be said for enzeru, who wrote sentry related in-depth summaries..... from what i can see many of the sentry fans go by what he said and rightfully so, because he has backed up with actual evidence......... my point was always that you as a hulk expert don't know more about the sentry than a sentry expert does.... time has to be invested into both characters and there is more than enough proof that the sentry was weakened during world war hulk

2. the ww hulk vs wolverine fight and the ww hulk vs sentry fight were drawn by two different artists......... everyone and their mother knows how mashed up john romita jrs characters look, when he has them in a fight........

3. why is it nonsense that hulk stopped holding back against the sentry....? because it makes the hulk look less impressive and you sad in the process.....? hulk literally realized that the sentry was on the verge of destroying everything and yelled at stark, telling him that his machines couldn't stop the sentry....... and then hulk went on to play the hero...... why would he be holding back against someone, who was going to destroy the planet? stop fanboying around, seriously......

4. realitywarpers thread is a joke to hulkmaniacs like you, who are not willing to accept that the hulk is just a slow brawler, who relies on the writers dumbing other characters down for him..... black bolt got dumbed down to a point, where the fight happened off-panel.......... ghost rider got dumbed down to a point, where he simply left, even though hulk really isn't innocent............ strange got dumbed down to a point, where he was brawling it out with hulk, instead of summoning tentacles from the sky and eradicating hulk from existence....... sentry got dumbed down by pak showcasing sentrys mental issues in 4 different comics and how they were affecting him and how he wasn't able to intervene sooner........

5. sentry beats hulk........ he has in the past and he will in the future...... that's all the hype you need

6. few days ago you asked realitywarper for proof that the sentrys power relied on his mental stability..... like what? sentry fans have been arguing that point for months if not years and you ask for proof days ago? that alone proves, that you literally know nothing about the sentry and believe that he is below thor and hulk, if he doesn't have access to the void, which is the usual hater talk, which is easily debunked and the point, where someone like you leaves the thread like a coward only to return few days or weeks later and continue the hate....... we've danced this dance before, ghostravage and you ran away...... so did your buddy lvenger...........

7. no, your attitude is to downgrade characters and call feats you don't like PIS and all that so that your favorite character the hulk could end up looking better......... you don't shy away from walking over corpses to achieve that and frankly, you're so annoying and straight up aggressive in the process that i really don't understand how you haven't been banned already..... the same applies for lvenger......... you actually insult people and that post of yours i just quoted is full of insults..........

8. you're not the one to talk about delusional arguments...... as i've written it above..... you've asked realitywarper for scans of sentry being affected by his mental stability....... he provided you the scans and you were silent, but you've probably already forgotten that at this point........ also you talk about hulk holding back, but you ignore how it was still a more powerful hulk......... amadeus cho stating that he was holding back kinda doesn't change the fact that hulk was going around and dishing out more than ever before...... i guess in your mind the hulk would have killed everyone if he wasn't pulling his punches, which is some serious no limits fallacy and more of your fanboyish talk.........

9. lol, in that paragraph you just made up your own story, which suits the hulk....... good job, mate..... lol

10. the difference is that the sentry has no control over it and it depends on his mental stability....... the scary part is, that even a depowered sentry (as in world war hulk) can release so much power to destroy the entire planet earth, if no one stops him........ sentry is more powerful than the hulk.......... hulk was on that level only during world war hulk....... he has lost a lot of that strength since then, while the sentry has not only returned back to higher levels of mental stability, he has also discovered the true origin of his powers and was performing much better since then........ imagine that in world war hulk you had a mentally stable sentry in control of his powers going up against a regular hulk...... would you have argued for the hulk? lol

11. the relevancy is that the sentry realized that he was losing control and let the hulk hit him, without trying to defend himself...... he literally cheered at the hulk, asking him for more...... would you expect a mentally stable sentry, who is in control to deal with it? no, he would be moving so fast that the hulk wouldn't understand what's going on....... in battle thread environment of course... in a comic things are always different...........

12. hulk smash avengers? was that the issue with the red hulk? what happened there? red hulk punched the sentry away....... then sentry returned and beat the snot out of him........ good issue

13. ah, the usual downgrading and twisting of the context from sentry haters....... prior to that fight the sentry stated that he wouldn't want to fight photon on earth, because it would endanger the planet.......... photon agreed and teleported them to the microverse, without anyone around and then they started fighting........ the narration stated that the energy both men spit out were shredding worlds, while they were still holding back.............. that's something the hulk only managed to achieve, when he went full world breaker and collided with red she-hulk....... that's a pretty vast power difference right there, which of course, ruins everything regarding the hulk for you........ oooh hulk is less powerful than the sentry, oooh........

14. sentry is not only more durable than wolverine, but also has a greater healing factor........ we know that he is more durable by looking at the bios and various fights and we know that he has the greater healing factor by looking at feats........ i'm sure you were just trying to downgrade the character a little bit more and don't actually want to compare feats, because it would not end well for you.......

No Caption Provided

you know how it is....... we've danced this dance before and you ran away........ you brought up the same arguments as you always do at the beginning of a debate, but once they get debunked...... maybe you try again and provide even more stuff with wrong context and once that gets debunked again, you run away like a little coward, just like lvenger....... do us both a favour and stay away.... go and read some hulk comics, or draw the hulk punching galactus in the face....... it will make you happier than trying to defend him in a fight against a character he can't beat........ you've derailed the thread more than enough already....... g'day, mate.....

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

IIRC that was a machine that did that moreso then Sentry himself doing it.

I think you are missing the point. How Sentry ended up erasing people mind should be inconsequential for this discussion, the feat being brought forward however is slightly different. It was suggested that Mastermind telepathically manipulated Sentry into eventually doing so.

Was that really against Sentry's consent though?

I would think so yes, specially when Sentry himself mentions it makes him very uncomfortable and actually implores them to stop instead of simply resisting it.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: this gauntlet e.e

Stops at sentry

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Martian-Manhunter Runs a Gauntlet(Telepathically)", Yeah and doesn't make it past anyone beyond round like 2.

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@ariesxmasters said:

"Martian-Manhunter Runs a Gauntlet(Telepathically)", Yeah and doesn't make it past anyone beyond round like 2.

This

Also Sentry fans have become the newThanos fans since my time away from this site.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since when are statements and hyperbole>>>> actual on panel feats? the vine has gotten a wave of users that debate likes this, its best to add them to the completely ignore list.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By RealityWarper

bump

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only TP? Stops at Dr Doom, why? If the logic here is MMH >>>>> all Marvel TP, then the logic is too he stops at Doom because he is the goddamm Doom

But seriously, he can't beat almost anyone of that list with TP alone

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Sentry.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points