Martian-Manhunter Runs a Gauntlet(Telepathically)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@johnfrank120: She played with his mind actually, and the Sentry cannot be TP'd...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: She played with his mind actually, and the Sentry cannot be TP'd...

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: What is the difference between playing with his mind and getting TP'ed?

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: She also couldn't TP Kuurth and failed with Hulk and Rulk.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Kingant27

@Asmdoeus12345: Doesn't matter, because she isn't here, and he still cannot get TP'd...

Kuurth is basically the Juggernaut amped by Serpent, he isn't getting TP'd anyway...

@johnfrank120: What does that have to do with the Sentry, except derailing and avoiding your bad logic shown; as MMH still cannot TP the Sentry...

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@kingant27: She is on the dammit gauntlet....... And it proves that resisting her isn't impressive for Sentry.

So? Piotr with Juggernaut's powers finished him off, he wasn't that powerful.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus12345: Not with PF, and I wasn't saying MMH stomped at her; so it wasn't relevant...

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: You know that she losing to this characters with the PF means that without she is even weaker, right?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I mean if Emma can 'play' with his mind, why can't MMH? I still don't get how playing with someone's mind is different to TP'ing them.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Also, Emma couldn't do something to Thor because he was a ''God'', well MMH did enter on the mind of a ''God'', so Sentry feat against her isn't nothing.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#163  Edited By RealityWarper
johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: The TP it protects him against isn't really as powerful as MMH

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: You know that she losing to this characters with the PF means that without she is even weaker, right?

I never said he stopped at Emma, and the Sentry cannot be TP'd; and she asked him to get into his mind alone...

lol, it protects him from TP, full stop; don't try and say irrelevant things to justify your illogical claims...

@kingant27: I mean if Emma can 'play' with his mind, why can't MMH? I still don't get how playing with someone's mind is different to TP'ing them.

That was against Thor, while amped by the PF, lol you don't even know what you are talking about, and if you are talking about the Sentry, which you are not; he had to allow her to enter his mind...

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: You said

She played with his mind actually

I assumed you meant Sentry.

Just because a bullet proof vest protects you against a pistol bullet, it does not against a 50 cal. It's not illogical.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My point was to show that DSS is embued by Celestial Energies and has an additionnal psionic shield thanks to his Celestial Suit.

The Sentry is immune to TP, the Celestial Suit add a psionic shield...

MMH has no chance in a TP duel against him.

Sentry wiped out the mind of all people, including telepath, on Earth + the Inhumans at once.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: MMH might not be able to TP him, but MMH's TP feats I would say are better.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By RealityWarper

@johnfrank120 said:

@realitywarper: MMH might not be able to TP him, but MMH's TP feats I would say are better.

It's normal.

It's one of the main power of MMH and has been through years of publications.

But I'm sure that the next showings of The Sentry will be even more impressive than the previous ones.

MMH have more feats.

Sentry's feats are more impressive.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: You said

@kingant27 said:

She played with his mind actually

I assumed you meant Sentry.

Just because a bullet proof vest protects you against a pistol bullet, it does not against a 50 cal. It's not illogical.

What did that have to do with the post, you are still wrong I am afraid...

Avatar image for why_you_mad_tho
why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@asmodeus12345 said:

@sophia89: So basically because none of these people that are remotely close to MMH wasn't able to succeed it means Sentry can't be TP'ed by him?

Really? That means he doesn't have feats to suggest he can win a TP battle against MMH, not that he won't be TP'ed.

MMH vs Xavier in TP is debatable,Xavier+Emma Frost+Psylocke failed to tame a tiny sliver of him.

The suit he wears put immunity from telepathy(that was said on panel)

That is why I say mmh can't TP him.

You want me to post a scan of Sentry resisting MMH,a character that doesn't exist in Marvel. And you refuse scans of him resisting planetary level telepath as not good enough.

No it's not. He couldn't beat either. I hate when people say something is debatable when they know next to nothing about the character. Xavier casually beats Phoenix level telepaths and has been stated on multiple occasions to be able to read all the minds in the universe. And its not had to believe when he mentally dominated someone who enslaved the universe with telepathy.

No martian did not beat Maggedon. That is a lie

No the martian did not beat Visnhu, That is a lie

No the martian has not beaten any telepaths in DC thats noteworthy

He's simply overrated.

Are you saying MMH can't beat neither Sentry or Xavier.

Sentry can't beat neither Xavier or MMH.

And I said debatable because there are a-lot of threads about that which ends with 1 side saying Xavier and 1 side saying MMH.

I know next to nothing about Sentry. Other than the feat floating around of him supposedly erasing peoples memories world wide being bs. Reed helped him with that. But beating Xavier? No God no.

Just because people like to repeat what they heard in other threads and pretend like they know everything doesn't mean that they do. All you have to do is spot the loser by the lack of scans being posted. Martian, Thanos, Flash and Superman. I don't know if their are any other characters that get used so much yet feats or arguments for these characters have barely changed in years. Xavier would decimate the lackluster nearly featless martian "I cant beat two White martians at the same time" manhunter.

Actually as a Sentry expert I can safely tell you that Sentry did in-fact erase everyone's mind. The first few times he had help from reed and Strange,but later he performed it by himself.

He also as a sliver had Xavier+Emma+Betsy terrified,he was also mindra*ing Emma in her diamond form.

And I can tell you that every telepath that tried to enter pulled back terrified by what is inside.

And where are the scans of this?

As a sliver? No the void who is a completely separate entity as sentry entered Emma Frost. And that's after she in her own words mind raped a god.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Fair enough.

@kingant27: I said that as you said

'it protects him from TP, full stop;'

And for an example I said how:

'Just because a bullet proof vest protects you against a pistol bullet, it does not against a 50 cal'

Which means if the TP suit can protect from weaker TP does not mean it automatically protects against more powerful TP

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Kingant27

@johnfrank120 said:

@realitywarper: Fair enough.

@kingant27: I said that as you said

'it protects him from TP, full stop;'

And for an example I said how:

'Just because a bullet proof vest protects you against a pistol bullet, it does not against a 50 cal'

Which means if the TP suit can protect from weaker TP does not mean it automatically protects against more powerful TP

He cannot be TP'd, and is TP proof; therefore MMH doesn't get past him etc...

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@asmodeus12345 said:

@sophia89: So basically because none of these people that are remotely close to MMH wasn't able to succeed it means Sentry can't be TP'ed by him?

Really? That means he doesn't have feats to suggest he can win a TP battle against MMH, not that he won't be TP'ed.

MMH vs Xavier in TP is debatable,Xavier+Emma Frost+Psylocke failed to tame a tiny sliver of him.

You want me to post a scan of Sentry resisting MMH,a character that doesn't exist in Marvel. And you refuse scans of him resisting planetary level telepath as not good enough.

No it's not. He couldn't beat either. I hate when people say something is debatable when they know next to nothing about the character. Xavier casually beats Phoenix level telepaths and has been stated on multiple occasions to be able to read all the minds in the universe. And its not had to believe when he mentally dominated someone who enslaved the universe with telepathy.

He's simply overrated.

And I said debatable because there are a-lot of threads about that which ends with 1 side saying Xavier and 1 side saying MMH.

I know next to nothing about Sentry. Other than the feat floating around of him supposedly erasing peoples memories world wide being bs. Reed helped him with that. But beating Xavier? No God no.

Just because people like to repeat what they heard in other threads and pretend like they know everything doesn't mean that they do. All you have to do is spot the loser by the lack of scans being posted. Martian, Thanos, Flash and Superman. I don't know if their are any other characters that get used so much yet feats or arguments for these characters have barely changed in years. Xavier would decimate the lackluster nearly featless martian "I cant beat two White martians at the same time" manhunter.

Actually as a Sentry expert I can safely tell you that Sentry did in-fact erase everyone's mind. The first few times he had help from reed and Strange,but later he performed it by himself.

He also as a sliver had Xavier+Emma+Betsy terrified,he was also mindra*ing Emma in her diamond form.

And I can tell you that every telepath that tried to enter pulled back terrified by what is inside.

As a sliver? No the void who is a completely separate entity as sentry entered Emma Frost. And that's after she in her own words mind raped a god.

They are both the same guy Bob.

And how did she mind rape a god?

By begging him to help her,Good luck to MMH getting Bob to agree.

Mastermind was able to mind control and erase sentry's memories of the void. Because sentry couldn't do it himself. Sentry is not the void. This has been confirmed on multiple occasions but none more so then when then sentry's most recent resurrection while the void has been confirmed to be dead in the white hot room.

You also didnt post how that fight ended or the circumstances? Such as the fact that jean Grey trapped it in a box inside scotts mind. And Jean herself has already admitted she is not as powerful as charles.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By RealityWarper

@why_you_mad_tho:

Mastermind was able to mind control and erase sentry's memories of the void.

<<<<<<<<<<<<< Mastermind can make psychic illusions. The stronger the telepath is, the easier the task is. He gave to the Sentry the impression that everytime he uses his powers the World is attacked by The Void.

Because sentry couldn't do it himself.

<<<<<<<<< Wrong. Sentry did it himself.

Sentry is not the void. This has been confirmed on multiple occasions

<<<<<<<< Bob Reynolds = Sentry + Void. He create both under his own powers.

but none more so then when then sentry's most recent resurrection while the void has been confirmed to be dead in the white hot room.

<<<<<< That just mean that Sentry is sane now, so no more Void.

You also didnt post how that fight ended or the circumstances? Such as the fact that jean Grey trapped it in a box inside scotts mind. And Jean herself has already admitted she is not as powerful as charles.

<<<<<<<< You are confused. There was no Jean Grey here, the other girl is Psylocke.

No Caption Provided

Death Seed Sentry = No Void

He uses Dark Tendrils like the Void.

That means that Bob always has the possibility to do it.

In fact that means that The Void was created under Bob's powers because he is a Darkness construct.

So Death Seed Sentry is Bob without Void and use powers similars to The Void :

Death Seed Sentry = Bob without mental inhibitions.

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@why_you_mad_tho: Actually Emma lost the psychic fight here.

Incorrect

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@sophia89 said:

@asmodeus12345 said:

He's simply overrated.

They are both the same guy Bob.

And how did she mind rape a god?

By begging him to help her,Good luck to MMH getting Bob to agree.

Mastermind was able to mind control and erase sentry's memories of the void. Because sentry couldn't do it himself. Sentry is not the void. This has been confirmed on multiple occasions but none more so then when then sentrys most resent resurrection while the void has been confirmed to be dead in the white hot room.

Reread it again. Master mind said he has really powerful TP,and he will put a virus in him to make him constantly erase himself from everyone's mind. Sentry was the one mindra*ing the entire planet and the moon.

Mastermind still failed considering Bob kept becoming Sentry.

Read New Avengers 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,10,11 to see that.

Sentry and Void were always Bob,sentry admitted that Bob can destroy both him and the void at any given time. The void always did what Bob wanted it to do. Void is nothing than a voice given form by bob.

And despite it being in the white hot room means it's gone,Sentry threw it in the sun before,yet it wasn't gone since it's just a voice in his head.

And seeing he used void tentacles in UA I say the voices are gone,but the powers he gave them remain.

Me and realitywarper are actually going to prove this and post it in Sentry's page when we are done.

Don't need to. Mastermind erased his memories and sentry and void are two separate entities.

I'm not going to argue with you about this like everyone else does with other sentry fans. Sentry and the void have been firmly established by marvel to be two separate beings. The fact that you can sit there and post multiple scans of "void" as stated multiple times on panel trying to take over emma and scott yet claiming its sentry's telepathy is just annoying.

And as I already pointed out the void, not sentry was contained within a psychic prison inside Scott's mind. And charles xavier didn't have a problem fighting void he just didn't want to lobotomize scott to defeat the sliver so his hands were tied. And most importantly the void did not use telepathy against betsy and xavier, it used emmas own telepathy to try and force them out.

And rachel uses PF Bird when she uses telepathy does that mean she still has the pf?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By RealityWarper

@why_you_mad_tho: Correct.

No Caption Provided

"Can't hold it"

Mastermind erased his memories <<<<< Do you know what Mastermind's power is ?

He create illusions. So no, he definitly didn't erased Sentry's mind.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By RealityWarper
why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@realitywarper: I do and you don't mastermind also erases memories and alters them. And his telepathy has been good enough to effect Xavier Emma and jean grey. And when his powers were amplified by Emma's machine he could effect the Phoenix.

Taking snip its of scans that have been posted in their entirety makes you look like a clown

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@sophia89: @why_you_mad_tho:

It's explained in the scan.

No I'm not debating this void sentry crap

The sisters were in a coma if I recall correctly. Jean could barely contain Charles and he began asserting himself over her and she had the of then so they wouldn't have had the power anyway. Also asking why a writer didn't think to use another character should ale it never be used as a retort

That's not close to what happened or what I explained happened. Emma clearly stated that Scott was. Retain his own mental manipulations and you credited them to sentry. When he took her over he tried to force Scott emmas head using his power as Xavier was already helping Scott inside Emma's head

Probably not

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: I do read the wiki and you don't mastermind also erases memories and alters them. And his telepathy has been good enough to effect Xavier Emma and jean grey. And when his powers were amplified by Emma's machine he could effect the Phoenix.

Taking snip its of scans that have been posted in their entirety makes me looks like a clown

Fixed !

Actually we proved you wrong on all post.

It seems that you don't even understand what you read, nor that you post.

Is that the point in your post to make me loose my cool because you ran out of arguments ? ;)

Oh and just a refresh on your own words :

#181 Edited by why_you_mad_tho (106 posts) - 56 minutes, 46 seconds ago - Show Bio

@realitywarper said:

@why_you_mad_tho: Actually Emma lost the psychic fight here.

Incorrect

"Don't need to. Mastermind erased his memories and sentry and void are two separate entities."

About Emma again :

No Caption Provided

"Can't hold it."

About Jason Wyngarde (mastermind) :

No Caption Provided

"My mutants powers simply put, I can make him see, feel, smell whatever I want him too-- And I gotta tell you, I have found that the stronger the mind, the easier my powers works on them..."

Nothing hard to understand here.

And Sentry erased his memories himself :

No Caption Provided

"Not only will he never remember the sentry, but he'll make it so no one remembers the sentry and he won't even know he's doing it"

Next time when you read a comic book and don't understand what you read don't blame me for your personal problems. It will be thankful. ;)

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@ssj_god said:

@masterkungfu said:

@ssj_god: i won't because you're just going to ignore them so there's no point. FYI NO ONE IN MARVEL OR DC IS OMNIVERSAL unless you have no idea what omniversal means which you don't.

there aren't any universal feats present for mmh or fernus to show at all.. so the question of you will or will not doesn't even come....

ohh yeah.. i have no idea... how about

many multiverses = omniverse?

ohh, and marvel do have many multiverses

LT exists in all the multiverses simultaneously (hence, omniversal)
LT exists in all the multiverses simultaneously (hence, omniversal)
The watcher talking about outside of multiverse, the greater omniverse
The watcher talking about outside of multiverse, the greater omniverse
countless multiverses
countless multiverses

yeah.... looks like i don't know anything about it............. or perhaps, you don't know this at all, that outside of a common omniverse idea (that all comic book multiverses are within an omniverse), marvel has it's own set up and idea of omniverse........

a skewed idea it is. trying to make Marvel superior to all. just another excuse for saying LT is > Presence.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@realitywarper said:

@ssj_god: @masterkungfu:

Sentry's Telepathy is so powerful that he actually broke the 4th wall.

MMH has no feats of this magnitude.

No Caption Provided

the hell? it's like they give sentry new hax powers everytime all derived from some serum

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@xiix: omg

Martian Manhunter is bloodlusted(no, that doesn't mean he's Fernus).

thank you so much... like i cant even put it in words

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: I debated with such a gentleman above. ^^

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@realitywarper:

I love when you guys act like reading comics adds three inches to your willy and get all condescending it makes my reply feel all the better.

Mastermind has battled on the astral plane he does more than create illusions he just isn't as adapt as other known telepaths. Posting him talking about about one aspect of his powers does not prove anything. Also if you actually knew anything about mastermind you'd he was able to erase the memories of children and that retard sentry is as close as a hild tou can get. Master mind is known for making people see what he wants to see or whatever his victim can imagine. He made the sentry see a devil that wants to destroy the world whenever he used his powers and that's why he considered sentry his greatest work because mastermind essentially created the void not sentry which is why sentry snaps and says "you had no right" and tries to kill everything in sight in the panels you sentry fanboys refuse to show. New avengers v1 9 and 10

You know the same comic Emma Frost easily enters sentrys mind and digs out all his memories. but hey he's a supreme tp shitting storm god why didn't he do anything himself when Emma was digging in his brain and pulling apart his subconscious? How was she able to do it with void around? I have those scans too but I'm posting on my phone so ill rub them in your face later.

Yeah can't hold it yet she did already With scott and the void I dont know why you insist on posting half the truth ive already shown emma fighting the void inside scott and ive already shown the void was using emma and scotts own thoughts as weapons. And I've already shown Scott summers seal the void up like a little bitch inside a box in his mind and locked the door behind him

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The more he gives the more he hangs himself http://marvel.wikia.com/Paul_Jenkins_%28Earth-616%29

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper:

I love when you guys act like reading comics adds three inches to your willy and get all condescending it makes my reply feel all the better.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Are your jimmies rustled ? No no don't answer please....

No Caption Provided

Mastermind has battled on the astral plane he does more than create illusions he just isn't as adapt as other known telepaths. Posting him talking about about one aspect of his powers don't prove anything. Also if you actually knew anything about mastermind you'd know he makes people see what he wants to see or whatever his victim can imagine

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< "Oooooh really ? Sorry I forgot to read the scan I posted..." Or maybe I have read that comic several times, and several times when Jason Wyngarde was in the Hellfire Club.

. He made the sentry see a devil that wants to destroy the world whenever he used his powers and that's why he considered sentry his greatest work because mastermind essentially created the void not sentry which is why sentry snaps and says "you had no right" in the panels you sentry fanboys refuse to show.

<<<<<<<<<<<< You stated that Mastermind erased his memories and that's what is wrong. We know that The Void was an idea created by Mastermind. Thanks Captain Obvious. And Bob say "You have no right" because Emma showed a memory he didn't want to remember : another thing you don't understand...

IEmma easily enters sentrys mind and digs out all his memories but hey he's a supreme god tp shitting storm god why didn't he do anything himself when Emma was digging in his brain and pulling apart his subconscious? I have those scans too but I'm posting on my phone so ill run your face

<<<<<<<<<< Emma enters his mind with his consent only as stated here :

No Caption Provided

<<<<<< "You need to let me in Mr Reynolds. You have to do this." = She can't enter in his mind if he don't want it.

Yeah can't hold it yet she did already With scott Ii dont know why you insist on posting half the truth ive already shown emma fighting the void inside scott and ive already shown the void was using emma and scotts own thoughts as weapons.

And you don't understand a sh*t about what you are reading, according to the fact your knowledge of the character is poor and that your understanding is poor.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By ssj_god

@masterkungfu:

a skewed idea it is. trying to make Marvel superior to all. just another excuse for saying LT is > Presence.

well, it is not my idea... it is how marvel world works... and no.. it doesn't make LT > the presence, the presence it omnipotent, he'll beat LT more easily than HOTU beat him.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: @realitywarper: Both of you are ignorant about the instance im talking about, Hulk Smash Avengers #5 wasn't even written by Loeb to begin with but by Van Lente...

Sentry was mentally stable and was unable to take on Red Hulk when he was teamed up with Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, Ares and Black Widow. If you don't have anything that would debunk this instance, don't even bother in replying. <3

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers