FLASH VS GOKU

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By vegeta
@Do I have to give a name? said:
"Thing is Flash is impossibly fast, he would be able to see Goku beginning to rematerialize from the instant transmission, and dodge it, truth be told he could do a lot more than dodge it too. How about holding his arm out and vibrating his molecules so that Goku re appears with flash's hand reaching into his brain?, or running round enough to create a vortex with the atmosphere sucked out so that Goku reamerges into a vacuam and dies of oxygen starvation? or the good old fasioned punch him into a pink paste? (out of character I know, but still within his abilities)"

no he is worried bout dodging the huge blast coming after him if he stops to do any of that  booooooommmmmmm
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By MKF30

Flash can also always enter the Speed Force(if he wanted) on top of his other powers with vibrating, normal ridiculously fast speed etc.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Akwa
@vegeta said:
"@Do I have to give a name? said:
"Thing is Flash is impossibly fast, he would be able to see Goku beginning to rematerialize from the instant transmission, and dodge it, truth be told he could do a lot more than dodge it too. How about holding his arm out and vibrating his molecules so that Goku re appears with flash's hand reaching into his brain?, or running round enough to create a vortex with the atmosphere sucked out so that Goku reamerges into a vacuam and dies of oxygen starvation? or the good old fasioned punch him into a pink paste? (out of character I know, but still within his abilities)"
no he is worried bout dodging the huge blast coming after him if he stops to do any of that  booooooommmmmmm "

You clearly do not understand the capacity of Flash's speed. He won't be worried about the blast. He'll easily have time to dodge the blast and then smack Goku as he's coming out of IT.
geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By geometry
@vegeta said:
no he is worried bout dodging the huge blast coming after him if he stops to do any of that  booooooommmmmmm "
No you're wrong. Goku loses horribly
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By randumo24

The thing is while Goku is in the air, Flash is vulnerable. Any technique that Flash would do to get him down requires atleast a couple of seconds, and in 1 second, Goku could shoot a blast that would kill Flash.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@randumo24 said:
"The thing is while Goku is in the air, Flash is vulnerable. Any technique that Flash would do to get him down requires atleast a couple of seconds, and in 1 second, Goku could shoot a blast that would kill Flash. "

how is flash gonna be vulnerable? he can throw 1000 punches before goku even has time to do anything, and again even if he was in the air flash brings him down with a whilwind in less then a second, you NEED to read flash comics, and flash will be able to dodge it without a prob.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Omg chris

flash wins this

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Akwa
@randumo24 said:
"The thing is while Goku is in the air, Flash is vulnerable. Any technique that Flash would do to get him down requires atleast a couple of seconds, and in 1 second, Goku could shoot a blast that would kill Flash. "

Yes but if Flash is doing the 'get Goku out of air' technique and Goku shoots a blast at him, he'll have more than enough time to dodge. Besides, Flash could probably finish the technique before goku even raises his hand for a blast.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Technically, as Flash approaches the speed of light, relativistic effects take over and his body begins to expand.  He'll resemble a beam of light.

Now the problem with that is that area wide attacks should hit Flash.  It's not really a question of dodging.  He'll literally be everywhere at once.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Akwa
@MisterGuyMan said:
"Technically, as Flash approaches the speed of light, relativistic effects take over and his body begins to expand.  He'll resemble a beam of light.Now the problem with that is that area wide attacks should hit Flash.  It's not really a question of dodging.  He'll literally be everywhere at once."

Yes but since he's been able to dodge things while going that fast, we should just put that down as yet another law of physics that Flash ignores.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Wisppeons

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Wisppeons

look how fast goku is moving omghe stomps Flash and the DC cast!!!

DBZ fanboy offf

Flash wins this curbstomp.

WindCloud2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By WindCloud2
@Wisppeons said:
" look how fast goku is moving omghe stomps Flash and the DC cast!!!DBZ fanboy offfFlash wins this curbstomp. "
Wisppeons, grow up, and stop calling people names.  Everyone has a right to debate their side logically.  That doesn't mean that they're "fanboys" of their picks.  i'm sure you wouldn't like it if people start calling you "dc fanboy" or "marvel fanboy", or "dc-marvel fanboy"  (sorry "dc-marvel_1000", that doesn't mean you.  lol !!!)    :P 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Wisppeons
@WindCloud said:
"@Wisppeons said:
" look how fast goku is moving omghe stomps Flash and the DC cast!!!DBZ fanboy offfFlash wins this curbstomp. "
Wisppeons, grow up, and stop calling people names.  Everyone has a right to debate their side logically.  That doesn't mean that they're "fanboys" of their picks.  i'm sure you wouldn't like it if people start calling you "dc fanboy" or "marvel fanboy", or "dc-marvel fanboy"  (sorry "dc-marvel_1000", that doesn't mean you.  lol !!!)    :P  "

I wouldnt care really... Iol
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Akwa
@WindCloud said:
"@Wisppeons said:
Wisppeons, grow up, and stop calling people names.  Everyone has a right to debate their side logically.  That doesn't mean that they're "fanboys" of their picks.  i'm sure you wouldn't like it if people start calling you "dc fanboy" or "marvel fanboy", or "dc-marvel fanboy"  (sorry "dc-marvel_1000", that doesn't mean you.  lol !!!)    :P  "

Hypocritical. You've called us a bunch of names in the past.
WindCloud2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By WindCloud2
@Akwa said:
" @WindCloud said:
"@Wisppeons said:
Hypocritical. You've called us a bunch of names in the past. "
That was the old me.  You don't get it do you ?  You probly didn't read the warning from the mods of this site.  Why do you think  a  LOT  of people were banned already ?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Wisppeons
@WindCloud said:
"@Akwa said:
" @WindCloud said:
"@Wisppeons said:
That was the old me.  You don't get it do you ?  You probly didn't read the warning from the mods of this site.  Why do you think  a  LOT  of people were banned already ?"

like?
WindCloud2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By WindCloud2
@Wisppeons said:
" @WindCloud said:
"@Akwa said:
" @WindCloud said:
"@Wisppeons said:
That was the old me.  You don't get it do you ?  You probly didn't read the warning from the mods of this site.  Why do you think  a  LOT  of people were banned already ?"
like? "
Are you implying that no one's been banned then ?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@WindCloud said:
"@Wisppeons said:

haha
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vegeta
@Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
You clearly do not understand the capacity of Flash's speed. He won't be worried about the blast. He'll easily have time to dodge the blast and then smack Goku as he's coming out of IT. "

the blast is chasing him and also goku endures punchs or should i say 1 punch that destroys mountains
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Akwa
@vegeta said:
"@Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
You clearly do not understand the capacity of Flash's speed. He won't be worried about the blast. He'll easily have time to dodge the blast and then smack Goku as he's coming out of IT. "
the blast is chasing him and also goku endures punchs or should i say 1 punch that destroys mountains "

Since when has Goku's Ka-me-ha-whatevers had homing capabilies?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"@Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
the blast is chasing him and also goku endures punchs or should i say 1 punch that destroys mountains "
1000 flash punches at light speed>>>>>>>>>>>punches from DBZ, also the blast will never catch him flash is FAR to fast
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By vegeta
@Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
Since when has Goku's Ka-me-ha-whatevers had homing capabilies? "

dont know what that was they shot but both his and pikkons did
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By vegeta
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
1000 flash punches at light speed>>>>>>>>>>>punches from DBZ, also the blast will never catch him flash is FAR to fast"

he cant dodge both the blast and goku transmitting in front
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Wisppeons

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By vegeta

thats no goku

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Wisppeons
@vegeta said:
"

thats no goku

"
I dont understand.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
1000 flash punches at light speed>>>>>>>>>>>punches from DBZ, also the blast will never catch him flash is FAR to fast"
he cant dodge both the blast and goku transmitting in front "

goku will never be able to keep up with flash with IT, he has to lock onto the persons ki and since flash has none or so little goku will never pick up on it.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Wisppeons

Goku would never move that fast.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vegeta

he doesnt really need a lock on ki how does he transmit home or to bulma 's lab he can it through walls thats fast goku said he dematerialises into a mass of light thats fast

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Wisppeons

Flash is faster then light and he has no KI so that nullifies Instant transmission.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"he doesnt really need a lock on ki how does he transmit home or to bulma 's lab he can it through walls thats fast goku said he dematerialises into a mass of light thats fast "

yea he does need to lock onto someones ki. also it's teleportation far different from speed, goku can't even attack well doing that well flash can.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Akwa
@vegeta said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
he cant dodge both the blast and goku transmitting in front "

Oh Yes. He can.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By vegeta
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"he doesnt really need a lock on ki how does he transmit home or to bulma 's lab he can it through walls thats fast goku said he dematerialises into a mass of light thats fast "
yea he does need to lock onto someones ki. also it's teleportation far different from speed, goku can't even attack well doing that well flash can. "

no its not teleportation he said it to trunks .....trunks said its like telep and goku said no i dematerialize inot a mass of light thats how he gets through walls other dimensions and hell
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Wisppeons
@vegeta said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
yea he does need to lock onto someones ki. also it's teleportation far different from speed, goku can't even attack well doing that well flash can. "
no its not teleportation he said it to trunks .....trunks said its like telep and goku said no i dematerialize inot a mass of light thats how he gets through walls other dimensions and hell "

regardless he still isnt close to flashes speed or reaction time.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
no its not teleportation he said it to trunks .....trunks said its like telep and goku said no i dematerialize inot a mass of light thats how he gets through walls other dimensions and hell "

that still sounds like teleportation to me, he can't act in mid port can he? and flash is still gonna destroy goku before he can do that since goku needs to lock onto a ki to move to there and flash has none
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By vegeta

how does flash hit a light mass

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"how does flash hit a light mass "

how does goku move before flash KOs him?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Wisppeons

Goku cant do it unless he locks on to someones KI I thought you would know that rofl.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By vegeta
@Wisppeons said:
"Goku cant do it unless he locks on to someones KI I thought you would know that rofl. "

hahaha he can fight in it
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Wisppeons

how rofl if your going to refer to cooler then remember cooler has KI and flash doesnt

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"Goku cant do it unless he locks on to someones KI I thought you would know that rofl. "
hahaha he can fight in it "
he can't fight well using it, thats a bold face lie, he can come OUT of it and attack but he can't fight in it
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Akwa
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"how does flash hit a light mass "
how does goku move before flash KOs him? "

A valid question. Answer it.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By vegeta
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Wisppeons said:
he can't fight well using it, thats a bold face lie, he can come OUT of it and attack but he can't fight in it"

he fought cooler in it and dont tell me thats a movie it doesnt matter garlic jr was in both a movie and the series
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Wisppeons said:
he can't fight well using it, thats a bold face lie, he can come OUT of it and attack but he can't fight in it"
he fought cooler in it and dont tell me thats a movie it doesnt matter garlic jr was in both a movie and the series "

movie has no grounds so get out of here with that, and i remember him using it to get behind cooler then showing up again, he is NOT fighting well using IT
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Wisppeons
@Wisppeons said:
"how rofl if your going to refer to cooler then remember cooler has KI and flash doesnt "

@vegeta said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Wisppeons said:
he fought cooler in it and dont tell me thats a movie it doesnt matter garlic jr was in both a movie and the series "

when was Garlic Jr in the series rof he ws in the movie Dead zone and that other one where he broke outof the dead zone.

and!!!!!
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vegeta
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Wisppeons said:
movie has no grounds so get out of here with that, and i remember him using it to get behind cooler then showing up again, he is NOT fighting well using IT "

they were fighting in it watch again vegeta got pissed cuz he couldnt see them and tried to kill them both
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Wisppeons said:
movie has no grounds so get out of here with that, and i remember him using it to get behind cooler then showing up again, he is NOT fighting well using IT "
they were fighting in it watch again vegeta got pissed cuz he couldnt see them and tried to kill them both "
post a vid, and again it means nothing since movies have no reason to be here.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Wisppeons

FLASH HAS NO KI INSTANT TRANSMISSON IS NOT EFFECTIVE IN THIS BATTLE!!!

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By vegeta

after the freeza saga there was a garlic jr saga while goku was on his way home garlic attacked earth. and the punchs goku take day in day out isalot more than flash can muster he cant knock goku out