FLASH VS GOKU

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" people its standARD biology if you are alive you have it "
The DC Universe's nature does not use ki just like the DBZ Universe doesn't use I.E cosmic energy. Flash doesn't have ki because he is from the DC U and it does not use Chinese culture as a part of its universe's nature. Assuming that Flash has ki, he is too fast even if Goku could sense it, Flash would be moving to fast for Goku to sense it, Goku doesn't possess the right amount of speed needed to dodge anything from Flash. I.E Goku fights multiple opponents in the DBZ U and all of them have ki however he senses it but he doesn't dodge all of their attacks because some attacks are too fast, Flash would be the fastest being Goku has ever faced, Goku wouldn't be able to dodge anything from Flash. The DC U doesn't use Chinese culture as a part of the nature of their universe which is why Flash doesn't have ki.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By vegeta

plain and simple goku can power up and send flash flying bacwards

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vegeta
@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
The DC Universe's nature does not use ki just like the DBZ Universe doesn't use I.E cosmic energy. Flash doesn't have ki because he is from the DC U and it does not use Chinese culture as a part of its universe's nature. Assuming that Flash has ki, he is too fast even if Goku could sense it, Flash would be moving to fast for Goku to sense it, Goku doesn't possess the right amount of speed needed to dodge anything from Flash. I.E Goku fights multiple opponents in the DBZ U and all of them have ki however he senses it but he doesn't dodge all of their attacks because some attacks are too fast, Flash would be the fastest being Goku has ever faced, Goku wouldn't be able to dodge anything from Flash. The DC U doesn't use Chinese culture as a part of the nature of their universe which is why Flash doesn't have ki.
"

show me where dc dosnt use ki like stuff
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" plain and simple goku can power up and send flash flying bacwards "
Goku won't be able to react because Flash is too fast he would have already attacked before Goku barely moved or moved at all. Ki is derived from Chi and it is only your life force in Chinese culture, it is not generally accepted to be your life force.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Akwa

If Goku comes down to the ground for even a second, he'll be screwed up bigtime and the fight will be over.

If he stays in the air, he could have a chance.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
show me where dc dosnt use ki like stuff "
Show me where it does use ki because ki is from Chinese and Japanese culture and is only used there so obviously it is used in DBZ since it is a Japanese Anime. 
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vegeta
@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
Goku won't be able to react because Flash is too fast he would have already attacked before Goku barely moved or moved at all. Ki is derived from Chi and it is only your life force in Chinese culture, it is not generally accepted to be your life force.
"

your assuming goku starts on the ground he can power up in the air
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
your assuming goku starts on the ground he can power up in the air "
The first post never specified that Goku starts in the air. If the fight begins on the ground then Flash takes but if it begins in the air, Goku takes it.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vegeta
@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
Show me where it does use ki because ki is from Chinese and Japanese culture and is only used there so obviously it is used in DBZ since it is a Japanese Anime. 
"

marvel does and if you cant prove they dont then were in the same boat you cant say goku cant sense him
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vegeta
@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
The first post never specified that Goku starts in the air. If the fight begins on the ground then Flash takes but if it begins in the air, Goku takes it.
"

common ground cool
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Akwa
@vegeta said:
"@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"

If the fight starts on the ground, Goku will be defeated before he has time to fly up in the air.

The OP doesn't state where the fight starts.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
"
marvel does and if you cant prove they dont then were in the same boat you cant say goku cant sense him "
We're not talking about Marvel, Marvel actually uses ki, we are talking about DC.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vegeta
@Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
If the fight starts on the ground, Goku will be defeated before he has time to fly up in the air.The OP doesn't state where the fight starts. "

it didnt say it started on the ground either
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vegeta
@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
"
marvel does and if you cant prove they dont then were in the same boat you cant say goku cant sense him "
We're not talking about Marvel, Marvel actually uses ki, we are talking about DC.
"

like i said proof dc doesnt if not then were stalemated
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" @Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
If the fight starts on the ground, Goku will be defeated before he has time to fly up in the air.The OP doesn't state where the fight starts. "
it didnt say it started on the ground either "
It doesn't matter because most fights on threads are on land so we are assuming it is. 
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vegeta
@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
It doesn't matter because most fights on threads are on land so we are assuming it is. 
"

your assuming so it could start in the air
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
"
"
like i said proof dc doesnt if not then were stalemated "
Prove that it uses it then. I'll search for my answer and you search for yours.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Akwa said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
"
your assuming so it could start in the air "
It could but we are assuming it is on land because it is more likely that it is.
killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By killermike

No Caption Provided

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vegeta

and as for the tornadoe thing to suck him out the air time he starts goku kamehameha down in the middle dead flash

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" and as for the tornadoe thing to suck him out the air time he starts goku kamehameha down in the middle dead flash "
Flash could simply stop and evade the attack considering his high speed.
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Goks wins this one

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vegeta
@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" and as for the tornadoe thing to suck him out the air time he starts goku kamehameha down in the middle dead flash "
"

depends on how high up goku is if hes not that high a strong blast would be too wide to out the way and also the ezxplosion would be even wider and if he does doge it goku can control it and have it chase flash
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#74  Edited By geraldthesloth
@killermike said:
"
No Caption Provided
"

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

Methos said it best

While is going aaaaAAAHHHHHHH

Flash could go home, eat a burrito, have sex with his wife, read the paper, then come back and defeat Goku by giving him an atomic wedgie and vibrating his fingers through his skull =]

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#76  Edited By Lantern Prime
@geraldthesloth said:
"@killermike said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
"

Yeah I know Buu would own if the speed force isn't used.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
depends on how high up goku is if hes not that high a strong blast would be too wide to out the way and also the ezxplosion would be even wider and if he does doge it goku can control it and have it chase flash "
Goku can control his attacks but not a kamehameha wave we cannot assume that he can make it chase Flash because he has never shown that ability with a kamehameha. The shock wave may knock Flash off balance depending on how close he is but Flash is really fast and could be fast enough to simply evade and evade.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vegeta
@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
depends on how high up goku is if hes not that high a strong blast would be too wide to out the way and also the ezxplosion would be even wider and if he does doge it goku can control it and have it chase flash "
Goku can control his attacks but not a kamehameha wave we cannot assume that he can make it chase Flash because he has never shown that ability with a kamehameha. The shock wave may knock Flash off balance depending on how close he is but Flash is really fast and could be fast enough to simply evade and evade.
"

yes he can
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By randumo24
@vegeta said:
"@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
"
yes he can "

All goku would have to do is wait for Flash to attempt to bring him to the ground and his shot would be open. Goku doesnt need to power up to fight Flash, he's more than powerful enough without it.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@randumo24 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
"
yes he can "
All goku would have to do is wait for Flash to attempt to bring him to the ground and his shot would be open. Goku doesnt need to power up to fight Flash, he's more than powerful enough without it. "
A shot that even from point blank range, the Flash could dodge.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Wisppeons

ROFL reaching at its max..soons flash lays hands on Goku he will be dead.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Wisppeons
@randumo24 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:
"Goku wins here "
goku won't win "
lol what a clever retort. Goku wins because he is more powerful, and can dictate the fight. "
fool how can Goku dictate a fight with flash?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Wisppeons said:
" ROFL reaching at its max..soons flash lays hands on Goku he will be dead. "

And Blue Beetle will show up, and shout: "One punch! One punch!"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Triumphant

Flash easily

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Omg chris
@Morpheus_ said:

And Blue Beetle will show up, and shout: "One punch! One punch!"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
flash is a beast
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By randumo24
@Wisppeons said:
"@randumo24 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:
"Goku wins here "
goku won't win "
lol what a clever retort. Goku wins because he is more powerful, and can dictate the fight. "
fool how can Goku dictate a fight with flash?"

you're the fool, go and read what i said before. Goku can fly, flash can not. Goku dicates the fight from the air since Flash can't fly, any attempt Flash makes to get Goku out of the air will leave him vulnerable. Flash does not have the durability to take on any of Goku's attacks.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#87  Edited By MrDirector786

The Flash wins easily.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Wisppeons
@randumo24 said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@randumo24 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@randumo24 said:
"Goku wins here "
goku won't win "
fool how can Goku dictate a fight with flash?"
you're the fool, go and read what i said before. Goku can fly, flash can not. Goku dicates the fight from the air since Flash can't fly, any attempt Flash makes to get Goku out of the air will leave him vulnerable. Flash does not have the durability to take on any of Goku's attacks. "
sad sad DBZ fanboy.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Theracles
@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
"
yes he can "
Prove it.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vegeta
@randumo24 said:
"@vegeta said:
"@Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
" @Theracles said:
"@vegeta said:
"
"
yes he can "
All goku would have to do is wait for Flash to attempt to bring him to the ground and his shot would be open. Goku doesnt need to power up to fight Flash, he's more than powerful enough without it. "

not fast enough without poweredup but to knock flash out no he needs none
Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One hit would be all it would take for Goku to Knock out/kill The Flash. However barring some MAJOR pis/cis he would never be able to land that hit.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vegeta
@Do I have to give a name? said:
"One hit would be all it would take for Goku to Knock out/kill The Flash. However barring some MAJOR pis/cis he would never be able to land that hit."

shoot ablast while flash dodges goku intstant transmits in front and clotheslines him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the time Goku's arm is raised more than an inch to shoot that blast he could of been hit in the head with hundreds if not thousands of infinite mass punches. Goku has LOTS of attacks that could kill Flash, problem is that he would be like an arthritic statue from The Flash's view point.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vegeta

ye but not if hes in the air it dosnt say he is on the ground and goku can withstand punches that destroy mountains

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Do I have to give a name? said:
"By the time Goku's arm is raised more than an inch to shoot that blast he could of been hit in the head with hundreds if not thousands of infinite mass punches. Goku has LOTS of attacks that could kill Flash, problem is that he would be like an arthritic statue from The Flash's view point."

He'll jsut destroy the planet they are both on, and Goku can survive on so he would win. But flash  allow him to do such a thing?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if he's in the air none of his blasts would land, he would eventually run out of Ki and have to come back down to earth, if it starts on the ground he wouldn't have time to get in the air. Also infinite mass is more than enough to take out a mountain, The potential energy of something with more mass than the entire universe is beyond ridiculous...it's like...infinite and stuff 8-]

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By vegeta
@vegeta said:
"@Do I have to give a name? said:
"One hit would be all it would take for Goku to Knock out/kill The Flash. However barring some MAJOR pis/cis he would never be able to land that hit."
shoot ablast while flash dodges goku intstant transmits in front and clotheslines him "

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is Flash is impossibly fast, he would be able to see Goku beginning to rematerialize from the instant transmission, and dodge it, truth be told he could do a lot more than dodge it too. How about holding his arm out and vibrating his molecules so that Goku re appears with flash's hand reaching into his brain?, or running round enough to create a vortex with the atmosphere sucked out so that Goku reamerges into a vacuam and dies of oxygen starvation? or the good old fasioned punch him into a pink paste? (out of character I know, but still within his abilities)

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ARMIV

Crap,another one.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By MKF30

Flash, I don't see Goku hitting Flash with anything.