FLASH VS GOKU

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#201  Edited By vegeta
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"who decides its not valid "
the rules of debating, i could go RIGHT NOW and drawn flash destroying space and time and by your logic it would be canon."

funny movies  are different then a picture sombody drew
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Akwa
@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"goku wins no more dbz battles! goku can teleport kamehameha the flash into nothing. "
No. He cannot. There is nothing Goku can do that the Flash can't dodge. "
And their isnt a thing flash can do that goku cant teleport don't just assume things  goku can teleport and fight at the same time so im not sure flash can dodge every blow and if flash runs around goku can teleport in from of him and cave his skull in. "

No. Goku has to first think before he can teleport. The Flash moves several times faster than Goku can think.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203  Edited By Static Shock
@Tradog said:
"And their isnt a thing flash can do that goku cant teleport
 Flash reacts faster than Goku and moves faster than Goku can react.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#204  Edited By Tradog
@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"goku wins no more dbz battles! goku can teleport kamehameha the flash into nothing. "
And their isnt a thing flash can do that goku cant teleport don't just assume things  goku can teleport and fight at the same time so im not sure flash can dodge every blow and if flash runs around goku can teleport in from of him and cave his skull in. "
No. Goku has to first think before he can teleport. The Flash moves several times faster than Goku can think. "

so im guesing when goku and cell were teliporting goku was locking on to ki the whole time they were fighting?
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Akwa
@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
No. Goku has to first think before he can teleport. The Flash moves several times faster than Goku can think. "
so im guesing when goku and cell were teliporting goku was locking on to ki the whole time they were fighting? "

Apparently.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#206  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
so im guesing when goku and cell were teliporting goku was locking on to ki the whole time they were fighting? "

duh come on man you claim to know so much about DBZ bt yet it seems like you know nothing lol

also they werent using IT in that fight.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Tradog
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
" goku wins no more dbz battles! goku can teleport kamehameha the flash into nothing. "
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
" same events on that happened in the story "
The manga is the original story, and that wasn't in the manga. There you have it."
He can dodge someone who can just appear behind him? "
i stand by the fact the gokus not gonna get a chance to do anything, i mean he needs a ki lock to IT and flash has no ki THUS no it "

Again proving my point on why their should be no dbz threads two differant universes two differant forms of logic. And whats stopping goku from blowing up the planet btw goku locks on to ki to find people far away.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By vegeta
@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
" goku wins no more dbz battles! goku can teleport kamehameha the flash into nothing. "
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
The manga is the original story, and that wasn't in the manga. There you have it."
i stand by the fact the gokus not gonna get a chance to do anything, i mean he needs a ki lock to IT and flash has no ki THUS no it "
Again proving my point on why their should be no dbz threads two differant universes two differant forms of logic. And whats stopping goku from blowing up the planet btw goku locks on to ki to find people far away. "

exactly
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
Again proving my point on why their should be no dbz threads two differant universes two differant forms of logic. And whats stopping goku from blowing up the planet btw goku locks on to ki to find people far away. "

goku needs to lock onto it no matter what, he just has to try more when they are far, and goku is not gonna blow the planet before flash IMPs him add in that goku would never blow earth up come on now
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Akwa
@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:

It takes ages for Goku to power up sufficiently to blow up a planet. Flash could just hit him with a few Infinite Mass Punches long before then and kill him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Static Shock
@Tradog said:
"And whats stopping goku from blowing up the planet "
Why would he need to? Flash would take him out before he gets a chance.
Akalie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Akalie

As much as I hate the original poster, Ill chime in.

Goku. No question to me. Flash is kinda a chump in my eyes. Im sorry. Now I dont have alot of knowledge of DCU as an understatement but it seems like Flash is as fast, if not a bit faster than the bigger Z fighters. When the flash would inevitably hit him, it wouldent do anything. Now sure after a while it would wear and tear on Goku but a few hits and blasts from the SSJ would lay out Flash.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By vegeta

maybe in normal form but in ss3 the blast woulnt have to be big

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Akalie said:
"As much as I hate the original poster, Ill chime in.Goku. No question to me. Flash is kinda a chump in my eyes. Im sorry. Now I dont have alot of knowledge of DCU as an understatement but it seems like Flash is as fast, if not a bit faster than the bigger Z fighters. When the flash would inevitably hit him, it wouldent do anything. Now sure after a while it would wear and tear on Goku but a few hits and blasts from the SSJ would lay out Flash."

flash is far faster, he is faster then light well DBZ fights have never shown to go FTL in a fight, flashes punches have hurt superman and superman is FAR tougher then anyone in DBZ,.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
duh come on man you claim to know so much about DBZ bt yet it seems like you know nothing lolalso they werent using IT in that fight. "

Sigh you were just saying goku has to lock on to ki like put his fingers to his head wait for energy then go to it yes they were using IT in that battlle that or they were fighring so fast that they were invisible exept for the shockwaves. I know alot so dont try to start something.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Akwa
@Akalie said:
"As much as I hate the original poster, Ill chime in.Goku. No question to me. Flash is kinda a chump in my eyes. Im sorry. Now I dont have alot of knowledge of DCU as an understatement but it seems like Flash is as fast, if not a bit faster than the bigger Z fighters. When the flash would inevitably hit him, it wouldent do anything. Now sure after a while it would wear and tear on Goku but a few hits and blasts from the SSJ would lay out Flash."

Flash's punches have laid out Superman Prime.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Static Shock
@Akalie said:
" As much as I hate the original poster, Ill chime in.Goku. No question to me. Flash is kinda a chump in my eyes. Im sorry. Now I dont have alot of knowledge of DCU as an understatement but it seems like Flash is as fast, if not a bit faster than the bigger Z fighters.When the flash would inevitably hit him, it wouldent do anything. Now sure after a while it would wear and tear on Goku but a few hits and blasts from the SSJ would lay out Flash. "
He is faster than the Z fighters. Flash moves faster than light. The Z fighters don't. The infinite mass punch would do more than nothing to Goku.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Tradog
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
goku needs to lock onto it no matter what, he just has to try more when they are far, and goku is not gonna blow the planet before flash IMPs him add in that goku would never blow earth up come on now "

who said this fight is on earth? iv seen goku teleport and fight at the same time and when he did the IT kamehameha cell wasnt using ki. so how could he lock on?
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By vegeta

ok explain how goku it some one about to get blasted to another location

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Static Shock said:
"@Akalie said:
" As much as I hate the original poster, Ill chime in.Goku. No question to me. Flash is kinda a chump in my eyes. Im sorry. Now I dont have alot of knowledge of DCU as an understatement but it seems like Flash is as fast, if not a bit faster than the bigger Z fighters.When the flash would inevitably hit him, it wouldent do anything. Now sure after a while it would wear and tear on Goku but a few hits and blasts from the SSJ would lay out Flash. "
He is faster than the Z fighters. Flash moves faster than light. The Z fighters don't. The infinite mass punch would do more than nothing to Goku."

like so

No Caption Provided

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Akwa
@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
goku needs to lock onto it no matter what, he just has to try more when they are far, and goku is not gonna blow the planet before flash IMPs him add in that goku would never blow earth up come on now "
who said this fight is on earth? iv seen goku teleport and fight at the same time and when he did the IT kamehameha cell wasnt using ki. so how could he lock on? "

It doesn't matter. Flash is quick enough to kill Goku before he even thinks of using IT.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Tradog
@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
It takes ages for Goku to power up sufficiently to blow up a planet. Flash could just hit him with a few Infinite Mass Punches long before then and kill him. "

We going by anime or manga? in the manga it takes like a few seconds and in the anime its filler for the most part.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
It takes ages for Goku to power up sufficiently to blow up a planet. Flash could just hit him with a few Infinite Mass Punches long before then and kill him. "
We going by anime or manga? in the manga it takes like a few seconds and in the anime its filler for the most part. "
he always has ki, it's the power of DBZ
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Akwa
@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
We going by anime or manga? in the manga it takes like a few seconds and in the anime its filler for the most part. "

Manga I guess. If it only takes Goku a few seconds...then Flash still wins. In a few seconds, Flash could run around the earth several dozen times.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Tradog
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
he always has ki, it's the power of DBZ"

ok but your not getting me we are talking two differant universes so anyway if you want flash wins in tired of dbz batlles so yea. bye
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
duh come on man you claim to know so much about DBZ bt yet it seems like you know nothing lolalso they werent using IT in that fight. "
Sigh you were just saying goku has to lock on to ki like put his fingers to his head wait for energy then go to it yes they were using IT in that battlle that or they were fighring so fast that they were invisible exept for the shockwaves. I know alot so dont try to start something. "
hows he using IT in his fight with cell rofl when cell doesnt even have IT the only time he used it was for the  Warp kamahamaha.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Akwa
@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
ok but your not getting me we are talking two differant universes so anyway if you want flash wins in tired of dbz batlles so yea. bye "

Tradog has fled the field of debate. We have triumphed!
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#228  Edited By Psyker star

Cant Goku Teleport? If so then he wins if not i doubt Flash can put him down in one punch 

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
ok but your not getting me we are talking two differant universes so anyway if you want flash wins in tired of dbz batlles so yea. bye "
Tradog has fled the field of debate. We have triumphed! "

W00t *high five*
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Psyker star said:
"Cant Goku Teleport? If so then he wins if not i doubt Flash can put him down in one punch  "

yes he can with one IMP like this
No Caption Provided

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Akwa
@Psyker star said:
"Cant Goku Teleport? If so then he wins if not i doubt Flash can put him down in one punch  "

But the Flash is so quick that he could punch Goku a million times before he even knows the fights started. And his punches have laid out Superman Prime, who is far above Goku in durability.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Static Shock
@Psyker star said:
" Cant Goku Teleport?"
It takes conscious thought for him to do that. Flash moves faster than he can think. The infinite mass punch would put him down easily. Check the scan up top.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Akwa
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
W00t *high five* "

Yeah!

High fives him back
Akalie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Akalie

Instant Transmition... Instant :)

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By vegeta

not to dodge

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Akalie said:
"Instant Transmition... Instant :)"

he has to think is what we are saying, and he won't
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Akwa
@Akalie said:
"Instant Transmition... Instant :)"

Yes but Goku has to actually think about where he's teleporting before he does it.

The speed of thought is a lot less than the speed of light. The Flash transcends the speed of light.

He can hit Goku with a few Infinite Mass Punches before he even thinks about teleporting.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Psyker star

Flash cant move faster than Goku can think if flash is already running when the fight stars then he could hit Goku before he teleports but if he starts standing still then Goku can definitely teleport away 

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Akwa
@Psyker star said:
"Flash cant move faster than Goku can think if flash is already running when the fight stars then he could hit Goku before he teleports but if he starts standing still then Goku can definitely teleport away  "

Flash can go from standing to running in less than a nanosecond.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Psyker star said:
"Flash cant move faster than Goku can think if flash is already running when the fight stars then he could hit Goku before he teleports but if he starts standing still then Goku can definitely teleport away  "

thinking is far slower then FTL, i mean i can think about 1 mill things but i will need to be fast to do so, goku is not faster enough to out think someone who can move at FTL
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Lantern Prime

All DBZ characters move at the speed of light. Like Arika Toriyamam said.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By geraldthesloth

Dont speak.

papi_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By papi_5

goku wins easy

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Mortein  Online

so it is obvious that their speed grows when their power level grow, so my question is if their PL grow 10x how much do you think their speed would grow?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Lantern Prime
@geraldthesloth said:
"Dont speak."

Stop Typing.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Akwa
@Lantern Prime said:
"All DBZ characters move at the speed of light. Like Arika Toriyamam said."

Proof?
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Tradog
@Akwa said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
Proof? "
Do you watch his interviews? Im not debating just asking.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Tradog
@Akwa said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@Tradog said:
Flash can dodge it.

@vegeta said:
W00t *high five* "

Yeah!

High fives him back "

Hell yea! lol you act like you just stoped galactus anyway im only leaving because this is never going to end you know that. on top of that I not staying here so johnny blaze can flame me and anyone else who dares to difffer in opinion.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Akwa
@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
Proof? "
Do you watch his interviews? Im not debating just asking."

No. Was he that guy who made the video that supposedly 'proved' that Goku can go over light-speed?
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Tradog
@Akwa said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
Proof? "
Do you watch his interviews? Im not debating just asking."
No. Was he that guy who made the video that supposedly 'proved' that Goku can go over light-speed? "

no who are you talking about?