Feat Check!

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Floopay

Now then, before anyone says anything. No, this is not a battle. But I do believe that this belongs here, because if it is put into another board it'll never really get used.

This is what this thread is for:

Over the years many of have bought, read, and collected comics. However, many of us have also sold, given away, lost, had destroyed, or only have digital copies of part of our collection. I myself gave away most of my collection, and the only comics I managed to salvage off my flash drives and external was my Wolverine Collection and my Planet Hulk and World War Hulk collection (and I STILL can't figure out how to copy images off of ComicRack without doing screenshots! :P).

What this thread is for is for users to:

1. Ask for certain scans. If you can source the scan as best as possible, you are obviously more likely to receive a reply.
  2. Ask others where they found certain scans.
  3. Ask for context behind scans you have seen (whether you plan on using them in a debate, or whether it was used on you in a debate).
  4. Ask for the source of a scan, and if it is canon.

This is what this thread is NOT for:

1. This thread is not for debunking and discussing feats.

2. This thread is not for gaining random facts for whatever tournament you have entered. Example questions would be:

• "Anyone have some good durability feats for __________?"
  • "Any feats for _________?"
  • "Exactly how strong is ________?"
  • "Look at this cool picture/meme/etc. <Insert Picture Here>"

: Is this thread alright here? It's something I've been meaning to put up for awhile, feel free to lock it or delete it if you think it's not a good idea.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

Can someone show me Two-Face's marksmanship feats? Also, Jean Grey's (non-Phoenix preferably) telepathic and telekinetic feats. Hope this is how it's supposed to be done. I like this idea personally.

Edit: I wouldn't even KNOW what issues to specifically ask for, so my questions are sadly very general. I am not, however, involved in any tournaments so I hope that counts for something. :p

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Unless someone can show me that a similar thread already exists, this is perfectly fine.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Roddy010

@Ultimate_Riddler: Shielding herself from Binary's full blast all while communicating with her telepathically.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Roddy010: Thank you. Got anymore? (In case you don't recognize me, I'm "Ultimate_Magneto".)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By renamed040924

Exactly what was Wolverine's state of mind in his fight with Punisher? I know he was mind controlled, but was he enraged, or still fighting with brains?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By uberhikari

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Can someone show me Two-Face's marksmanship feats? Also, Jean Grey's (non-Phoenix preferably) telepathic and telekinetic feats. Hope this is how it's supposed to be done. I like this idea personally.

Edit: I wouldn't even KNOW what issues to specifically ask for, so my questions are sadly very general. I am not, however, involved in any tournaments so I hope that counts for something. :p

This is like asking for all of Jean Grey's feats. Your request seems to be so generic that you're better off goggling a Jean Grey respect thread.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uberhikari

Can somebody please show me Thanos surviving a 2 light year wide black hole? I've seen people reference this feat several times in debates to show how durable Thanos is, but I'm skeptical. Thanks in advance.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@uberhikari: Thank you for pointing out something I already pointed out.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By renamed040924

@uberhikari said:

Can somebody please show me Thanos surviving a 2 light year wide black hole? I've seen people reference this feat several times in debates to show how durable Thanos is, but I'm skeptical. Thanks in advance.

All I've heard was he survived a black hole. A 2 lightyear wide one is pretty fuggin incredible (if it actually happened)

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By uberhikari

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@uberhikari: Thank you for pointing out something I already pointed out.

No problem, I take great pride in my magnanimity.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Roddy010

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@Roddy010: Thank you. Got anymore? (In case you don't recognize me, I'm "Ultimate_Magneto".)

Yeah and cool. :)

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deaditegonzo

Can I get the scans from the Adventures of Superman 649 and Superman 226, the ones where Kal-El and Kal-L are knocking eachother into one anothers lives, screwing up time, finally destroying the planet and reality? I have it stashed away on hardcopy, so I dont have it on my PC, and I dont have a scanner (thought it was outdated tech, so much for that). A poster politely asked to see it and id love to oblige.

Love this thread idea BTW.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Floopay

Alright, here's a challenge. A long while back Juggernaut was one of my all time favorite villains, mainly because I used to love X-Men and ever since his appearance in Uncanny X-Men (originally X-Men appearances were kinda "meh" to me), I've love the character.

There is one feat of his, I believe it was during the story arc entitle "Nothing Stops the Juggernaut".

In the comic Ares confronts Juggernaut and attempts to stop him by pushing him back, however, the Juggernaut casually continues walking with Ares's force having zero affect on him, at which point Ares falls over, and Juggs steps onto the back of his head and keeps on trucking.

Now I'm not 100% that is the correct story arc, but I'm realtively certain. Does anyone happen to have that issue or better yet, that scan? I've been looking for it for forever.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

@uberhikari said:

I don't have the scans but probably will if they exist.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve

@nickzambuto said:

Exactly what was Wolverine's state of mind in his fight with Punisher? I know he was mind controlled, but was he enraged, or still fighting with brains?

He wasn't mind controlled here. They teamed up to fight a group of......little people who were chopping off their families legs at the knee. Frank pretty much threw Logan under the bus because of his healing factor lol Logan got mad and Frank blew his face of with a shotgun and then shoots him in that scan to use as bait for the little guys. Hilarious two parter!!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Saren

@nickzambuto said:

The question is immaterial, honestly, given that this was written by Ennis.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

Anybody have the scans of Dr. Doom defeating all the heroes with some sort of awesome power he gave himself through prep? I believe he took over the world while doing it.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Saren

@uberhikari said:

Here. It happens in Infinity Abyss #1. Although it's honestly misinterpreted ---- while surviving the pull of a black hole for 30 seconds is no doubt impressive, for characters on or above Superman-level durability, it only really gets impressive if they were pulled inside the black hole, past the event horizon, and forced to survive in there for 30 seconds, which is what people who use this incident usually claim Thanos did. Given that you can see Thanos' ship resisting the black hole for a while, there's not really any proof that Thanos was pulled inside the black hole before it closed.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Killemall

@jashro44 said:

I don't have the scans but probably will if they exist.

Haha thanks for the vote of confidence Jashro :) appreciate it mate.

@nickzambuto: @uberhikari: Yes it did happen, and yes it was suppose to encompass 2 light year but there is a little context, and that being Thanos was in his ship and the moment the bomb explodes and his ship as well as himself survive the explosion, pull of the black hole, not necessarily as impressive as one would think.

Infinity Abyss 1 and 2

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

@Killemall: No problem.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deaditegonzo

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Anybody have the scans of Dr. Doom defeating all the heroes with some sort of awesome power he gave himself through prep? I believe he took over the world while doing it.

The story scans youre looking for are from Secret Wars I believe. Dr. Doom steals Galactus' power as mere beginning step for his more impossible scheme, steal the Classic BEYONDER's power. Galactus was but a fly to the Beyonder, this was shown from the get go, and yet Dr. Doom successfully used his knowledge, Galactus' tech, and the tech on the Battle Planet (dont recall the planets name) to steal power from a truly omnipotent being. He was all powerful, the heroes wanted to stop him, but not only were they not a threat to him in the least, he was indifferent to them. He was so powerful there was nothing out of his grasp that he couldnt just take if he wanted. He eventually does lose, however, I believe there is a What If where he keeps the power and returns to Earth, and fights the Celestials for like eternity.

Alas, I have no scans for that one, because it is an old book and I only have the Hard Copy TPB. :/ But im pretty sure thats what youre looking for.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@deaditegonzo said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

The story scans youre looking for are from Secret Wars I believe. Dr. Doom steals Galactus' power as mere beginning step for his more impossible scheme, steal the Classic BEYONDER's power. Galactus was but a fly to the Beyonder, this was shown from the get go, and yet Dr. Doom successfully used his knowledge, Galactus' tech, and the tech on the Battle Planet (dont recall the planets name) to steal power from a truly omnipotent being. He was all powerful, the heroes wanted to stop him, but not only were they not a threat to him in the least, he was indifferent to them. He was so powerful there was nothing out of his grasp that he couldnt just take if he wanted. He eventually does lose, however, I believe there is a What If where he keeps the power and returns to Earth, and fights the Celestials for like eternity.

Alas, I have no scans for that one, because it is an old book and I only have the Hard Copy TPB. :/ But im pretty sure thats what youre looking for.

No, not Secret Wars. I have that in my little comic book collection. This was all taking place on earth. I recall seeing scans a few years back, but for some reason they were all in German. It did look like 70's/80's artwork though.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@Ultimate_Riddler: IRC It was through some sort of mind control, either amping someones power or a machine IDR, but I do remember he got bored and let everyone free. I think I got it somewhere, just gotta find time to look.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Esquire

I was wondering about the Thor feat where he pulls the World Machine, which is supposedly the equivalent of 9 worlds or somesuch. That seems way beyond his normal powers to me, so I was wondering if there's any important context involved. Anybody know anything about it?

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

I've heard around the interwebs that Martian Manhunter has resisted reality warping before, can anyone shine some light on these claims. If he can then scans would be much appreciated.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dondave

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: are you talking about Thanos

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@dondave: No, I've seen on the web something called "Linear Vision" that apparently lets Jonn resist reality warping or something like that, I believe I saw a scan once but it was on a not so trustworthy board. So I am wondering if it is true that Jonn has ever resisted reality warping to any extent and if he has whether or not anyone has a scan.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By renamed040924

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@deaditegonzo said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

No, not Secret Wars. I have that in my little comic book collection. This was all taking place on earth. I recall seeing scans a few years back, but for some reason they were all in German. It did look like 70's/80's artwork though.

You talking about when he made that bet with Magneto?

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SupermanWins465

Superman sneezing solar system pls

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@SupermanWins465 said:

No Caption Provided
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@nickzambuto: It could be, but I recall Doom flying through the air with his arms crossed and all sorts of heroes surrounding him, wailing on him at the same time while he didn't even flinch.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Floopay

Bump!

I see a lot of fine people looking for scans here. Anyone obliged to help them in their conquests? Or know which direction to point them in.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By 14NC3

Does anyone have any speed reaction feats for thor. More than one please

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By jwalser3

Finesse from Avengers Academy?

• Fighting skills
  • Reflexes
  • Her ability to master multiple martial arts?
Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rick_Grayson

Hopefully a fairly easy scan to find, does anyone have the conversation between Bruce Wayne and Jezebel Jet in the batcave in Batman R.I.P? The one i'm looking for is when he explains all the different things he has to think about or else people die. I THINK it's just before he sees the screen saying Zur-En-Arrh. Let me know if you need anymore details and thanks in advance.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dondave

@14NC3: I think Thor has only one good reaction feat and that was classic thor

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By laflux

@guttridgeb said:

@SupermanWins465 said:

No Caption Provided

I always wondered did Mxy's magic enhance the power of his sneeze, or just cause him not to control the power at which he sneezes?

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By 14NC3

@dondave:

That suuuucks. Can I see that one anyway please?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By XiiX

@14NC3: I believe this is the one he's referring to("in the space of a few micro-seconds....").

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@Esquire said:

I was wondering about the Thor feat where he pulls the World Machine, which is supposedly the equivalent of 9 worlds or somesuch. That seems way beyond his normal powers to me, so I was wondering if there's any important context involved. Anybody know anything about it?

It happened all though your right about the context. The nine worlds aren't on the same dimensional plane so its hard to quantify. First scan explains that the nine worlds aren't in the same dimensional plane.

@jwalser3 said:

Finesse from Avengers Academy?

• Fighting skills
  • Reflexes
  • Her ability to master multiple martial arts?

I recall being shown her fight with taskmaster a while ago (all though I believe he may have been holding back? Not sure)

I also found scans of her training with iron fist and cap

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@laflux said:

@guttridgeb said:

@SupermanWins465 said:

No Caption Provided

I always wondered did Mxy's magic enhance the power of his sneeze, or just cause him not to control the power at which he sneezes?

I'd say that due to the uncertainty of the situation, it should be assumed that it was the dust that allowed him the powerful sneeze in debates. That said, SA Superman still has some incredibly ridiculous feats.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By 14NC3

@XiiX:

thanks

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By XiiX

@14NC3: No problem.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Esquire

@jashro44: Thanks a bunch!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

@Esquire: No problem.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Floopay said:

Alright, here's a challenge. A long while back Juggernaut was one of my all time favorite villains, mainly because I used to love X-Men and ever since his appearance in Uncanny X-Men (originally X-Men appearances were kinda "meh" to me), I've love the character.

There is one feat of his, I believe it was during the story arc entitle "Nothing Stops the Juggernaut".

In the comic Ares confronts Juggernaut and attempts to stop him by pushing him back, however, the Juggernaut casually continues walking with Ares's force having zero affect on him, at which point Ares falls over, and Juggs steps onto the back of his head and keeps on trucking.

Now I'm not 100% that is the correct story arc, but I'm realtively certain. Does anyone happen to have that issue or better yet, that scan? I've been looking for it for forever.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Do you possibly have Ares confused with Thunderstrike?

Juggernaut vs Thunderstrike
Juggernaut vs Thunderstrike
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By YoungJustice

Just saying, if anyone needs Avengers Academy, DCNu Cap Atom, or Ravagers feats, ask.

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Charlie_Jade

@Pokeysteve said:

He wasn't mind controlled here. They teamed up to fight a group of......little people who were chopping off their families legs at the knee. Frank pretty much threw Logan under the bus because of his healing factor lol Logan got mad and Frank blew his face of with a shotgun and then shoots him in that scan to use as bait for the little guys. Hilarious two parter!!

thanks, great thread btw

@laflux said:

In the 1960s writers drank scotch, watched bugs bunny cartoons and took LSD.... the silverage is the reason comics had to be rebooted crisis on infinite earths style

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By laflux

@YoungJustice said:

Just saying, if anyone needs Avengers Academy, DCNu Cap Atom, or Ravagers feats, ask.

didn't Spider-Man have a run in with the young avengers?

Oh and what about the flash's conversation with Cap Atom which took 3 thousandths of a seconds?