Deadpool vs Deathstroke

• 420 results
conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If this fight were to take place, I fully admit that Deathstroke is not only more skilled, but he's also smarter, he's stronger, and he's got better reflexes than Deadpool, so those are his advantages.

Deadpool's advantages are his advanced healing factor, his speed-via teleporter-his unpredictability, and his arsenal.

Now, in a straight-up sparring match you might think Deathstroke would have the advantage because he's more skilled, but he wouldn't. Deathstroke fights by predicting his opponent, he fights by playing his enemy like a chess master, he can't do that with Deadpool. Deadpool is simply that unpredictable and his teleporter only makes him that much more so. He would be nearly impossible to hit, and then when he did get hit, Deadpool would not only feel no pain, but he would be able to heal right back from any hit, meanwhile while Deathstroke has a limited healing factor, it's nowhere near as fast or effective as Deadpool's.

People will bring up Deathstroke's armor, but Deadpool's swords are a knock-off of Adamantium, allowing them to cut through almost anything. Even if he didn't use his swords, there are plenty of places Deathstroke is not armored, and if there weren't, the armor he wears would likely break down after a relentless assault from Deadpool's arsenal. It's just gonna come down to Deathstroke cannot hit Deadpool at all, he can't predict what Deadpool is gonna do, and that handicaps Deathstroke entirely.

This winner is Deadpool for his sheer unpredictability.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Here we are with the unpredictability again. Slade doesn't need to accurately predict Wade's movements. Slade has tagged Wally West on multiple occasions, and Wade's teleporter glitches constantly and can't be relied on. Since your choosing specific weapons, I'll do the same for Slade. Nth metal armor should be able to protect him from knock off Adamantium. Batman can fight Joker and beat him despite his unpredictability, Spiderman can beat Carnage, and Slade can definitely beat Wade. Slade is faster, stronger, more skilled, smarter, etc. Slade has special weaponry too. Slade can change his strategy quickly, plus his faster reflexes help him a lot. Slade takes this.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Lots of people have tagged Flash without being super fast, Captain America tagged Quicksilver without superhuman reflexes. Deathstroke tags people like Flash by working like a chess master, not via reflexes, he predicts where Flash is going to go exactly and moves exactly at the right time

While his teleporter might glitch, you can't say it will always glitch, and even if it does, it's still a factor in this fight and cannot be 100% discounted.

Nth Metal isn't exactly known for it's protectiveness, as strong as it is, it tends to be known for enhancing the wearer's abilities. It is strong and has withstood massive impacts, but as I stated, there are parts of his body not protected by Nth Metal.

Batman beats Joker because Joker is a rather physically weak human being, we're talking about someone who beat Captain America and Taskmaster, two opponents fairly similar to Slade in terms of their ability to predict an enemy's movement. He's simply too unpredictable in his fighting style, you literally cannot predict what he's going to do. As much as Deathstroke fans deny it, that's how he's able to go against Superhuman beings, predicting their movement, and reacting according, just like Batman. Except Batman has to sit down and predict it, Deathstroke can do it much faster.

And you neglected to address the fact that Wade's healing factor will keep him well in the fight no matter what Slade does to him honestly. Even if Deadpool's head came off, he could put it right back on and he'd be totally ok. Yes Deathstroke would be able to hit Deadpool, but those hits wouldn't add up to much, no matter how critcial they are. Meanwhile most of Deadpool's critical hits would be quite damaging to Deathstroke, he doesn't have the regenerative healing factor that Deadpool does.

Slade may also have special weaponry, but you don't compare to the guy who pulls a rocket launcher from his bag just because he can.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool has dealt with beings of his stature and skill.. i dont see why he wouldn't get the better of Deathstroke, especially with being unpredictable and has an infinite pouch.

People who cry PIS and CIS really should keep that in their minds because Deathstroke has had PLENTY of that crap and using it is just nonsense.

Deadpool would and should get a majority over Slade. Deathstroke has never fought someone close to resembling the nature of Deadpool.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Frisky4

@conner_wolf: I'm going to use a thing called spoiler block.

Slade doesn't only predict, and Wade isn't 100% unpredictable.

Moon Knight easily beat Wade, so did that one martial artist guy, and he really wasn't trying.

Slade's been jumped by Aquaman and Green Lantern and he still won.

The first time Taskmaster fought Deadpool Task won in less than five moves. Every other time Task has suddenly lost his reflexes.

His healing factor doesn't prevent him from being KO'd or incapacitated.

As far as the protectiveness of Nth metal, it protected Slade from shots of Lobo. It has protected him from other Nth metal, bullets have no effect on it, and protected him from having a military submarine thrown at him.

Slade's armor will protect him.

It has been made painfully obvious Slade can beat people with healing factors.

That is all for now.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Prediction is one of his greatest weapons, he can't beat Deadpool like he does other people and that's my point, in a fight of pure skill, Deathstroke tends to fight like Taskmaster, by predicting his opponent's moves and coming up with the perfect way to counter them. You're right, he doesn't always do this, but that tends to be where he's most successful. Most times he's taken as a street-level fighter, but that planning and predicting allows him to play with the real heavy-hitters of DC, just like Batman.

My point is, it's not his only weapon, but big enough of one that he'll be really handicapped without it.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/62144/1170367-scan0005.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/62144/1170368-scan0006.jpg

This is the kind of stuff Deadpool can do, people doubt him because he messes around, but he can take on massively superpowered beings as well

You can say anything you want about Taskmaster getting his butt kicked, it's happened repeatedly, and when it happens repeatedly in a combat scenario, that means Deadpool really is that unpredictable. He's gone against Hulk too, he's gone against Captain America, he's gone against the greatest fighters of Marvel and won, losing solitary fights against a character doesn't mean anything

But if you really wanna play like that, by that same token, Deathstroke's been beaten by Green Arrow and Batman.

Deadpool's swords have cut up the Hulk who's also immune to bullets and nearly all piercing weapons besides Adamantium and Vibranium. Very few things can pierce his skin without sufficient force behind it. So either Deadpool can swing his swords hard enough to get through it, or they're that sharp and either or, I'm willing to bet they'd deal pretty sufficient damage against Deathstroke, even in his armor. Then like I said, there are plenty of places on his body the Nth Metal doesn't cover, giving Deadpool a clean shot. As for Lobo, he barely walked away from that fight, same for most of his fights with Superpowered beings unless he has large amounts of prep time, like he did when he fought the JLA. Of course he does do decent even when he doesn't have prep time, but the Lobo fight is a bad example.

No one in the DCU has Deadpool's healing factor, not even close. DC has no one who can just cut their head off and put it back on. DC heroes aren't known for their rapid healing factors. And you're right, he can be KOed, but when he can duck around a good number of Avengers, dodge Bullseye, etc... I'm pretty sure he'll be fine in this fight.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Prediction is one of his greatest weapons, he can't beat Deadpool like he does other people and that's my point, in a fight of pure skill, Deathstroke tends to fight like Taskmaster, by predicting his opponent's moves and coming up with the perfect way to counter them. You're right, he doesn't always do this, but that tends to be where he's most successful. Most times he's taken as a street-level fighter, but that planning and predicting allows him to play with the real heavy-hitters of DC, just like Batman.

Okay, Slade doesn't rely on it as much as you say he does. Yes, Slade can take on some heavy-hitters in DC, but he's fought and beaten people like Hawkman and Aquaman without it. Both of those people outclass both Slade and Wade.

@dondave@nico4ever@monsterstomp@fetts@jmarshmallow

@funsiized@cable_extreme@demonknights@themagicstik

@granitesoldier@supernategames @patrat18 @deathstroke19

@super_soldierxii@jayc1324@oni_bane@jokerpoker@godzilla44

@colliderz@comicace3

Can any of you argue with this guy in my place? I have business. The Wolf Pack meetings I hold can decide the future of this world and the next, and I can't be distracted right now.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: I don't deny he can fight well without it, but his track record without it is less than perfect, and you can't say that he wasn't able to formulate a short-term tactical strategy.

And did you really need to call in that many people?

I'll just end it with those for whoever decides to pick it up, you can bring up Slade fighting Hawkman or Aquaman, but I'll counter with Deadpool fighting Taskmaster, Hulk, Captain America, etc... and coming out of those encounters just fine.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@frisky4: I don't deny he can fight well without it, but his track record without it is less than perfect, and you can't say that he wasn't able to formulate a short-term tactical strategy.

I'll just end it with those for whoever decides to pick it up, you can bring up Slade fighting Hawkman or Aquaman, but I'll counter with Deadpool fighting Taskmaster, Hulk, Captain America, etc... and coming out of those encounters just fine.

Taskmaster and Cap are no where near Hawkman and Aquaman. Please don't bring in PIS hulk fights and I don't remember Deadpool beating hulk?

If Slade has his Nth armor I believe he wins this fairly easily

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By conner_wolf

Aquaman? Probably not, Hawkman? They kinda are, Hawkman isn't that powerful, I'd put him at mid-tier at most, but to be fair Slade uses a sword, and Aquaman's durability doesn't reach cutting or piercing weapons.

And like I said, if Deadpool's sword cut up Hulk, then his sword would also go through Nth Metal, it's not gonna be more durable than Adamantium, and again, he has places not covered by Nth Metal, quite a lot of them actually.

As for beating Hulk.... He lost his healing factor, went to get a new one from Hulk

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2204783-a1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2204785-a2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2204787-a3.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2204790-a4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2204793-a5.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2204795-a6.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2204796-a7.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2204797-a8.jpg

He definitely won this fight, and his swords were indeed able to cut through Hulk, they just weren't able to make it to any veins or arteries. Just cutting Hulk's skin is, like I said, a feat only Adamantium can perform. Or in this case, Hulk ramming himself as hard as he can into a pole, which at the speed he can move, understandable.

And he also decided to mess with Red Hulk

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2209495-img254.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2209496-img255.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2209497-img256.jpg

And again

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2211142-worldwarhulks1046.png

Oh, and I heard some bragging about a Submarine falling on Deathstroke earlier

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2211146-dpmwam10legioncps016.png

How about a skyscraper

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2211147-dpmwam10legioncps018.png

And because I'm actually going through my list of Deadpool feats, here's some speed feats

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2211155-dpwww3peterwattscps012.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2211156-dpwww3peterwattscps014.jpg

Bullet-dodging

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2211163-www40001.png

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Frisky4
@conner_wolf said:

Of course he formed a strategy. How else are you able to beat people that outclass you in every category? He formed a strategy to beat a Lobo clone and Korsel. Korsel did have his head cut off, and then he did put it back on.

Pretty damn crucial.

Like @godzilla44 said, Taskmaster and Captain America are nowhere Aquaman and Hawkman's level. Fighting Hulk isn't that impressive. Beating him is, but getting your face smashed to bits and then waking up isn't. That just proves you can get your @$$ kicked. By that logic Deathstroke fought Superman. Teleporting out of the are isn't a win either. That seems more like Hulk won via BFR.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Dude do you mind posting the scans because I really don't feel like opening all of them, also watch your language please. :)

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By conner_wolf

@frisky4: I do not know who Korsel is, but again, he can beat people with a healing factor, but again, forming a strategy, tends not to be effective against Deadpool. I've made that clear enough, even people who should realistically beat him, get their butts kicked by Deadpool because he's so unpredictable. Deathstroke would be on totally equal terms with Deadpool here, just his ability to fight, and when you combine a healing factor-keep in mind Deathstroke lost to the actual Lobo and then make all of Deathstroke's plans obsolete, you get someone Deathstroke cannot beat.

Deadpool is a monkey wrench and nothing less.

And did you ignore my post where he beat Hulk? He actually, gasp used intelligence to fight him too. Hulk was just taken completely by surprise by Deadpool's ideas and strategy.

And honestly, I'd say Cap could beat Hawkman, and I brought in Taskmaster cause he's basically the Marvel equivalent of Deathstroke without the Nth Metal Armor, he fought Thor and quite a few other people and has come out on top more than he should through his strategy.

Honestly, when you just take these two characters and compare them, yes Deathstroke is skilled and can formulate plans for someone with a healing factor, but not only does he not have the prep to examine Deadpool in any way, Deadpool is pretty much able to turn over and plan or any strategy that comes his way because it's impossible to predict what he's going to do.

You guys are looking at Deadpool like he's just some cheap guy with a sword and a healing factor and Deathstroke would just cut him in half and it would be over, I hate to break it to you, but Deadpool isn't dumb enough to let that happen to him, he won't fall into any trap Deathstroke lays, and he'd be able to go toe-to-toe with him, regardless in an actual fight.

The difference in this fight is that no matter how many hits Deathstroke would actually land on Deadpool, Deadpool will just keep coming back, keep coming back, keep coming back, and Deadpool needs to lay only one really critical hit on Deathstroke for the match to suddenly turn to his favor.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf said:

Aquaman? Probably not, Hawkman? They kinda are, Hawkman isn't that powerful, I'd put him at mid-tier at most, but to be fair Slade uses a sword, and Aquaman's durability doesn't reach cutting or piercing weapons.

Aquaman is far above their level. Swords break on him, bullets bounce off of him. He's so much stronger than both Cap and Task put together. Neither of them come close. Also, Slade didn't use his swords or his guns in his last fight with Hawkman, and he easily won.

And like I said, if Deadpool's sword cut up Hulk, then his sword would also go through Nth Metal, it's not gonna be more durable than Adamantium, and again, he has places not covered by Nth Metal, quite a lot of them actually.

Considering what Slade's swords have cut through, they could probably cut Hulk too. Not that it matters, because Hulk heals instantly.

He definitely won this fight, and his swords were indeed able to cut through Hulk, they just weren't able to make it to any veins or arteries. Just cutting Hulk's skin is, like I said, a feat only Adamantium can perform. Or in this case, Hulk ramming himself as hard as he can into a pole, which at the speed he can move, understandable.

Well evidently Adamantium isn't needed to cut Hulk as a pole was able to. So you have no reason to say his swords are Adamantium. If you want to factor in the speed he was running at, the pole should have broken.

How about a skyscraper

I was talking about the armor, not the healing factor. Nobody is saying that Slade's healing > Wade's. Also, it wasn't dropped on him, it was thrown at him.

And he also decided to fuck with Red Hulk

Not supposed to swear like that on ComicVine.

Learn up, son.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By conner_wolf
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@godzilla44: Hulk's skin can normally only be pierced by Adamantium or Vibranium, and little else, if Deadpool's swords can pierce his body, then they must be extremely sharp and made out of a metal just under Adamantium in piercing ability.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Bullets do wound Aquaman and he got his hand cut off. That's why I said Hawkman, was more comparable to them, not Aquaman, but Hulk is definitely stronger than Aquaman.

Hulk's own force was going onto that pole, I stated in a previous post you either need a lot of force, or a really sharp sword, and either way, Deadpool was able to pierce him. And I didn't say they're Adamantium, I stated they're a rip-off metal of Adamantium, I forget the name, but it starts with a C

Besides, ramming a single sharp end through someone's body is different then slicing a sword.

And that skyscraper isn't even his healing factor at work, he seems relatively unharmed

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: I do not know who Korsel is, but again, he can beat people with a healing factor, but again, forming a strategy, tends not to be effective against Deadpool. I've made that clear enough, even people who should realistically beat him, get their asses kicked by Deadpool because he's so unpredictable. Deathstroke would be on totally equal terms with Deadpool here, just his ability to fight, and when you combine a healing factor-keep in mind Deathstroke lost to the actual Lobo and then make all of Deathstroke's plans obsolete, you get someone Deathstroke cannot beat.

Please watch your language. Are you trying to because Dathstroke lost to Lobo, he'll lose to Deadpool? Lobo is above Aquaman and Hawkman level.

Deadpool is a monkey wrench and nothing less.

And did you ignore my post where he beat Hulk? He actually, gasp used intelligence to fight him too. Hulk was just taken completely by surprise by Deadpool's ideas and strategy.

Hulk was weakend in that comic so that's why he was able to cut Hulk. Lot's of people can outsmart Hulk, Deathstroke has outsmarted JL.

And honestly, I'd say Cap could beat Hawkman, and I brought in Taskmaster cause he's basically the Marvel equivalent of Deathstroke without the Nth Metal Armor, he fought Thor and quite a few other people and has come out on top more than he should through his strategy.

Cap would never beat Hawkman, Taskmaster is nowhere near Deathstrokes equivalent. Show scans or it never happend.

Honestly, when you just take these two characters and compare them, yes Deathstroke is skilled and can formulate plans for someone with a healing factor, but not only does he not have the prep to examine Deadpool in any way, Deadpool is pretty much able to fuck over and plan or any strategy that comes his way because it's impossible to predict what he's going to do.

You guys are looking at Deadpool like he's just some cheap guy with a sword and a healing factor and Deathstroke would just cut him in half and it would be over, I hate to break it to you, but Deadpool isn't dumb enough to let that happen to him, he won't fall into any trap Deathstroke lays, and he'd be able to go toe-to-toe with him, regardless in an actual fight.

The difference in this fight is that no matter how many hits Deathstroke would actually land on Deadpool, Deadpool will just keep coming back, keep coming back, keep coming back, and Deadpool needs to lay only one really critical hit on Deathstroke for the match to suddenly turn to his favor.

Deadpool can be KO'd I hope you know that? Yes his traps would work it's in Deadpool's character too do dumb stuff.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think this could go either way.

But I'd back whichever one the majority says loses, because I like an underdog.

Jmarshmallow

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: I have that comic where Deadpool fights Hulk, and the only reason he is able to pierce his skin is because Hulk is extremely weakened. They talk about it, cuz even Deadpool is surprised he was able to cut Hulk's skin.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By conner_wolf

@godzilla44: Sorry, I wasn't aware there was a language restriction or anything like that

And no, I'm implying that Deathstroke's plans don't always work, I was simply countering Friskies' argument about Deathstroke beating a Lobo clone.

Deadpool outsmarting him wasn't the point, and how was Hulk weakened?

No Caption Provided

And yes, Taskmaster is able to stand on the same level as beings like Thor, to be fair, he then proceeded to get bulldozed, but he did as well as Deathstroke did.

And if Captain America can beat Iron Man, he can beat Hawkman.

I realize Deadpool can be KO'd, but that's easier said than done, using swords isn't the best way to KO someone either.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

This isn't even debatable. I know some of you who are deathstroke fans are going to say, well hes more serious, so he'll win yadayada. The fact of the mater, is Marvel has even stated, Deadpool was made specifically to be a stronger better parody of Deathstroke. Deathstroke has a small healing factor, Deadpool has a giant one. Deathstroke has lost an eye, Deadpool has lost his face to cancer. Deathstroke has a few weapons, deadpool has a ton. Deathstroke is kind of witty (Teen Titans) Deadpool is witty to the point that he can talk you to death with his jokes.

Avatar image for rastafirianjudge97
RastafirianJudge97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke wins because he has an eyepatch which grants him the ability to be a badass and anyone who has an eyepatch always wins, and even when they don't win a fight they say something badass which makes the other guy look stupid, thus giving the eyepatch holder the moral victory....... but no seriously Deathstroke takes the majority

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By godzilla44

@godzilla44: Sorry, I wasn't aware there was a language restriction or anything like that

It's okay :)

And no, I'm implying that Deathstroke's plans don't always work, I was simply countering Friskies' argument about Deathstroke beating a Lobo clone.

I know it doesn't always work but will most likely work on character who goofs off a lot.

Deadpool outsmarting him wasn't the point, and how was Hulk weakened?

Then why did you point it out? I had a trusted Deadpool fan tell me on this site, that he was sick or something that caused him to be weaker than usual.

No Caption Provided

And yes, Taskmaster is able to stand on the same level as beings like Thor, to be fair, he then proceeded to get bulldozed, but he did as well as Deathstroke did.

Thor bleeding right their is pure PIS I highly doubt that's not real. What do you as well as Deathstroke did?

That's ABC logic right their, that doesn't really work here on Comicvine.

I realize Deadpool can be KO'd, but that's easier said than done, using swords isn't the best way to KO someone either.

Unless you decapitate him :)

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By conner_wolf

@godzilla44: Yes, but also someone who's unpredictable, I was using Taskmaster as an example because he has an ability that Deathstroke does to analyze his enemies and he can take it a step further, copying their moves perfectly and knowing exactly what they're gonna do before they do it. Deadpool has little to no trouble with him because he relies entirely on that, but he cannot copy or predict Deadpool's moves, it's impossible to strategize around Deadpool. Even if he goofs around a lot, he does so in a manner that really confuses people and throws a monkey wrench into their plans.

I dunno, cause I point out things that don't really matter a lot, and I can see that much, point withdrawn, but it still stands that Deathstroke is not 100% covered in Nth Metal.

I never said it wasn't PIS, but is Deathstroke taking on the JLA not PIS as well? And I meant it as in, Deathstroke got far into the JLA, but was eventually defeated, and Taskmaster did just as good, he made it pretty far, then got his butt whooped.

I wasn't using ABC logic, my point was that Cap tends to hang around and beat people who seem like they'd be far more powerful than himself, and Hawkman doesn't have that much Superhuman strength. He's actually about Deathstroke's level of strength, I haven't seen any real feats of strength from him. The reason I used Iron Man specifically was because they both fly. Cap can aso hit an ICBM going about 13,000 MPH with his shield, I'm sure he could hit Hawkman in the air, but this is getting into a whole different argument.

Deadpool can survive decapitation, he just puts his head back on like your favorite action figure you accidentally pulled the head off of when you were 7.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Frisky4

@deadcool_xd: Most of what you said doesn't even matter in a fight. We go by feats, not by what was said, let alone what was said outside of an actual comic.

@conner_wolf said:

@godzilla44: Yes, but also someone who's unpredictable, I was using Taskmaster as an example because he has an ability that Deathstroke does to analyze his enemies and he can take it a step further, copying their moves perfectly and knowing exactly what they're gonna do before they do it. Deadpool has little to no trouble with him because he relies entirely on that, but he cannot copy or predict Deadpool's moves, it's impossible to strategize around Deadpool. Even if he goofs around a lot, he does so in a manner that really confuses people and throws a monkey wrench into their plans.

You make it sound like Slade is totally dependent on plans. He is not. As I've stated before, Slade has beaten people that outclass Wade and himself without prep. He absolutely winged beating Green Lantern (both times).

You make it sound like, that because Deadpool is unpredictable he automatically wins. That is just not accurate at all.

Like I said before, I have things to do. Honestly, so please don't reply to me as I'm OCD and I feel I have to reply. Just argue with other people.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on Deadpools mood he might actually win.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? Are you one of those people that thinks that if Wade is serious it changes everything?

Also, if you are indeed hinting at a serious Wade, didn't he lose the physical ability of being serious?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@d3athstroke said:

What? Are you one of those people that thinks that if Wade is serious it changes everything?

Also, if you are indeed hinting at a serious Wade, didn't he lose the physical ability of being serious?

Deadpool got stomped by Daken when he was goofing around with Wolverine
Deadpool completely stomped and humiliated Daken and his crew when Daken kidnapped Evan.

So yeah his fighting ability changes depending on the mood.
He got dead serious when Hydra messed with his daughter recently.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Well, all that's very circumstantial. Not only do I think Slade could handle a serious Wade, but I'm pretty sure that there is somethings you assume when an OP doesn't specify, and one of them is in character. Why would Wade be agroed at Slade anyway?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#233  Edited By Saren

@conner_wolf: Those Deadpool vs Hulk scans are out of context. That was after Heroes Reborn, when Hulk had the energy of an entire universe inside him, which was playing havoc with his durability and slowly killing him. Hulk even says as much when he tells Wade "You're not the only one with problems", and given that in your own scans Hulk gets impaled by a broken pipe, you cannot possibly think that showing proves that only adamantium and vibranium could have hurt him in that state, or that Deadpool's swords are near-adamantium level. I'm assuming you didn't just pluck those scans off a Deadpool respect thread, in which case the context and meaning should have been clear to you.

And again, watch your language. Second warning.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is the better version of Wade. No disrespect to DP. But the only thing he has on Deadpool is HF. DS is faster, stronger, more intelligent. His durability and armor are good enough to stop any attacks Deadpool could muster, when you survive a submarine being slammed on you, no cheap tricks will put you down.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

Deathstroke is the better version of Wade. No disrespect to DP. But the only thing he has on Deadpool is HF. DS is faster, stronger, more intelligent. His durability and armor are good enough to stop any attacks Deadpool could muster, when you survive a submarine being slammed on you, no cheap tricks will put you down.

Deathstroke is just always serious and because of that he has no low showings of getting owned by any halfassed character while goofing around.
Faster ? How is he faster DP moves so fast that whole team of X men cant see his movements. Stronger ? No DP has better strength feats. Smarter ? Deadpool is extremely intelligent don't let his goofiness trick you. Also lol about "survivability" comment in thread with Deadpool in it. DP also has access to gear far superior to anything DS can get with 20 years of prep (Swords which can cut through Adamantium, Guns made to kill Apoc and etc.)

Now I'm not saying that Deadpool definitely wins, but its not as one sided as most of the people think it is.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@d3athstroke: Well, all that's very circumstantial. Not only do I think Slade could handle a serious Wade, but I'm pretty sure that there is somethings you assume when an OP doesn't specify, and one of them is in character. Why would Wade be agroed at Slade anyway?

Thats why i said "Depending on mood he might actually win", but there might be 4th wall reasons behind it. This thread for example :D

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

Deathstroke is just always serious and because of that he has no low showings of getting owned by any halfassed character while goofing around.

Faster ? How is he faster DP moves so fast that whole team of X men cant see his movements. Stronger ? No DP has better strength feats. Smarter ? Deadpool is extremely intelligent don't let his goofiness trick you. Also lol about "survivability" comment in thread with Deadpool in it. DP also has access to gear far superior to anything DS can get with 20 years of prep (Swords which can cut through Adamantium, Guns made to kill Apoc and etc.)

Now I'm not saying that Deadpool definitely wins, but its not as one sided as most of the people think it is.

Deathstroke is a metahuman in terms of physical attributes. Deadpool is just a street level. DS outclasses DP in every physical way. Show me scans of his strength feats? Speed feats? Prep feats? So Deadpool is slightly smarter then a normal person. That in no way puts him on DS's intelligence level. DS thinks faster. You can laugh all day at DS's durability but DP has nothing that can put DS down. Show me the scan of DP cutting through Adamantium. If you can't provide that, give me the issue number and year. Until you can prove some of the non sense you were saying. I give DS the majority 8/10. With DP getting lucky the other two times.

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By bobthened
No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade is better in every way.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Frisky4

Bump!

Evidently Screw Attack is making a Death Battle of this and it's just got me in the mood. I want to debate this until Deadpool wins on Death Battle via popularity.

This comment was fairly recent!

@ultinuc said:

Deadpool 100%

Lol.

He is a LOT more intelligent and resourceful than people give him credit for. If you want proof, just look here:

http://www.comicvine.com/deadpool/4005-7606/forums/respect-deadpool-654202/

Not as smart or resourceful as Slade. Read a comic with Deathstroke in it for proof.

He's been shown to have either peak human or low level superhuman strength, and he's fast enough to react to gun-wielders with just his sword, as well as dodge Scott Summers' beams at point-blank range.

Slade is easily above Wade in strength. Slade has feats that would put him at around 7-9 tons. Slade can react to gun-wielders with his sword as well and has. Slade could even react to Kid Flash (Wally) with nothing but a small combat knife. Slade could dodge Starfire's "star bolts" at a relatively point blank range which I find at least on par with the Cyclops thing. Deadpool has outsped Cap, Slade has outsped people like Wonder Girl IIRC.

Even though recently he's been written as if he's a massive joke, when he does get serious, you know shit's about to go down. He's fought zombies and won, Tombstone (who is at least Deathstroke's level) and won, punisher (not sure if he's won, but he's at least had a draw)

I don't see Tombstone on Slade's level. Deadpool has beaten Castle but Castle has defeated Wade, Castle also not being in Slade's tier. Deadpool has fought zombies, Slade has fought masses of Black Lanterns and sacrificed himself to save his daughter IIRC. Slade doesn't have a world breaker Hulk form like some people think Wade has with being serious, but Slade is always focused. If "serious" Deadpool is Deadpool really focusing on his goal, welcome to Slade all the time.

He's fought Dreadpool (An alternate reality version of himself from DPKtMU who also killed multiple characters from famous literature), convinced him that his killing spree of all the other Deadpools was wrong, and then killed him. There was a comic where a version of Deathstroke quite similar to Deadpool managed to talk so much that DS was debating over if he should just kill himself. So Deadpool's mouth is definitely a factor in this.

Deathstroke doesn't have multiverse stories like Wade, but Slade has tackled several heavy hitters from DC. DPKMU was a Deadpool that killed significantly depowered versions of some Marvel characters in still PIS and some off-panel.

If you're referencing Batman/Superman Annual #1, that wasn't Slade debating over whether to kill himself, that was Slade being sidetracked because that not-Deadpool couldn't beat him otherwise, plus that was a younger version of Slade, plus Batman had to intervene, plus that wasn't canon.

Deadpool's mouth is a factor, but not nearly as big a one as you may and many others think it is.

@nightwing_786 said:

The easiest topic ever!

Here we go again!

Deadpool should win! Sure yea he is a Deathstroke ripoff but he is an OP ripoff! Dude can't die!

Wade isn't an OP ripoff. An example of an OP ripoff (and not even really then) is Lobo, who also can't die. Wade can't be killed but he can be beaten. Incapacitation and KO, m8.

His girlfriend is DEATH!

So?

Deathstroke maybe be strong but it all comes down to regeneration.

Slade doesn't just have strength over Deadpool, and no, it doesn't just come down to regeneration. If Deadpool is beaten so bad he wakes up with a lot of foreign objects in him, that's a win for Slade.

......and sex.

Lol.

Avatar image for marvel_kills_dc_2
Marvel_kills_DC_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool is simply too superior

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_kills_dc_2: God it's like Ultron, it keeps coming back stronger. Well, I do believe you're wrong.

Ricardo_Torres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool would win cause he is too unpredictable and deathstroke will find it hard to figure him out.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#244  Edited By MasterKungFu

wilson wins

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable solos :D

Ultinuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@frisky4: Fair enough. I'm not going to argue that he's unpredictable and I'll try to avoid non-canon stories.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2202954-cd47dcp0030.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2202955-cd47dcp0032.png
Here, he just about effortlessly kills a bunch of monsters

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2202960-23b6938c17c4.jpg
In this, he makes it across an obstacle course designed for use with a battle suit. He does this with the safety off.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/62144/1170368-scan0006.jpg
In 3 seconds, he defeats Goliath and Hercules. Thinking on his feet

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2204797-a8.jpg
Defeating the Hulk (without his healing factor functioning properly)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2205397-msmarvel041page016.jpg
This is him fighting Moonstone (dressed as Ms Marvel for what I can only assume is her place in the Dark Avengers) Keeping in mind that she has Superhuman strength

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2205407-deadpoolsuicidekings324.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2205408-dpsk5oroborosdcp005.png
Regrowing his head within what can be assumed to be minutes or less in comparison to some of his other healing feats

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2205415-dmwam4legioncps017.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2205417-dmwam4legioncps022.png
Gets hit by a massive explosion. Regenerates completely about a page or 2 afterwards

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2205426-dpmwam01003.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2205429-dpmwam01005.jpg
Survives re-entry. Revealed on the next page that he's completely fine, other than some burning

And if none of that is good enough for you, then there's his ability to break the fourth wall
http://d1fgn7wex1bhjn.cloudfront.net/assets/tarantulaV2/embedded_images/1363775052_team-up-885.png
He literally uses those fourth wall powers to tear through his own comic book. What's to say he wouldn't be able to do that to help himself defeat Deathstroke?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Noone301994

Deathstroke

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf said:

@godzilla44:

Captain America has never beaten Iron Man fair and square. The only reason he beat him the second time they fought was because he had Vision disable his suit.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: To be honest, I was more implying the whole, "He doesn't have trouble with flying enemies" type deal with Tony, but I forgot about Vision's interference...

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'd give it to zenpool. he is a deadly fighter and has a better healing factor.