who wins?
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

Deadpool. easily. he's alot smarter than people give him credit for. just go ahead and read his comics. you can see it there. sure he annoys the hell out of EVERYONE, but he always gets his jobs done. the way HE wants it to be done. his lack of morals equal Deathstrokes, so theres no advantage for deathstroke there, & deadpool's regeneration abilities make him unbeatable here.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

This has been done before

Deathstroke should win

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By KainScion

@nickthedevil said:

Deadpool. easily. he's alot smarter than people give him credit for. just go ahead and read his comics. you can see it there. sure he annoys the hell out of EVERYONE, but he always gets his jobs done. the way HE wants it to be done. his lack of morals equal Deathstrokes, so theres no advantage for deathstroke there, & deadpool's regeneration abilities make him unbeatable here.

I APPROVE!

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiend

been done, deathstroke took the majority.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis

@nickthedevil said:

Deathstroke stomps.He's much smarter,has better weapons,is more focused and a better fighter.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Saren

Been done so many times. Slade doesn't need to kill Wade to win. This is a curbstomp.

Siafon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Siafon

@Enzeru: I see your points and they are all good ones but I don't agree. I think Deadpool would win this fight. Partly based on your own stats. Deathstroke is the better fighter, but the better fighter doesn't always win. In my opinion this fight would test both participants endurance, stamina, and pain thresholds. These stats you've just clearly pointed out are in Deadpool's favor. The strategies or lack there of for some would play into it also. Deathstroke is a genius at planning for what may come next, but honestly Deadpool, and Deathstroke would be why Batman says the Joker is his most dangerous enemy. You can't plan for someone as manical as Deadpool. He' a wild card, and Slade could thing of almost every stiuatuon, he can't think of them all. I read somewhere in DC stats that Batman is the smartest guy in their universe. So if he can't plan out every detail for the Joker then Slade can't plan out everything for Deadpool. I think the fight would be going Deathstrokes way for the majority of the time, but in the end Wade's endurance, stamina, pain threshold, and immortality wins this for him. His insane/manical methods would prolong the fight until Deathstroke would begin to tire. They both would be tired, and start getting wreckless, the diffirence being Wade would heal faster and last longer winning the fight. That's my take.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@nickthedevil said:

Hardly.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Jake Fury said:

@nickthedevil said:

Hardly.

More like not all.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Siafon said:

@Enzeru: I see your points and they are all good ones but I don't agree. I think Deadpool would win this fight. Partly based on your own stats. Deathstroke is the better fighter, but the better fighter doesn't always win. In my opinion this fight would test both participants endurance, stamina, and pain thresholds. These stats you've just clearly pointed out are in Deadpool's favor. The strategies or lack there of for some would play into it also. Deathstroke is a genius at planning for what may come next, but honestly Deadpool, and Deathstroke would be why Batman says the Joker is his most dangerous enemy. You can't plan for someone as manical as Deadpool. He' a wild card, and Slade could thing of almost every stiuatuon, he can't think of them all. I read somewhere in DC stats that Batman is the smartest guy in their universe. So if he can't plan out every detail for the Joker then Slade can't plan out everything for Deadpool. I think the fight would be going Deathstrokes way for the majority of the time, but in the end Wade's endurance, stamina, pain threshold, and immortality wins this for him. His insane/manical methods would prolong the fight until Deathstroke would begin to tire. They both would be tired, and start getting wreckless, the diffirence being Wade would heal faster and last longer winning the fight. That's my take.

Deathstroke is a better fighter, Deadpool's stamina will hardly play a factor here since Deathstroke can last a long time as well. Deadpool's manical nature isn't a factor since there is nothing to exploit, there is no prep time no planning and no given location to take advantage of which makes that point moot. Joker is a dangerous in the fact of his psychotic nature, yet Batman can wreck Joker any day of the week, which is ironic cause in a straight up fight Deathstroke regularly beats up Batman so comparing Joker and Deathstroke as adversaries of Batman is moot as well since both are completely different characters and then trying to apply that to Deadpool is again a moot point. His immortality doesn't mean he can't be KO;d or dismembered which Slade can do since he is the superior fighter and with his militaristic fighting style, him getting wreckless is a no show.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

55/45 

But get this. Deadpool comes back from the dead.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Enzeru:

There isn't anything to exploit which if you read the rest of sentence. There is no given location, so environmental factors are useless and against someone of Deathstroke's mind set. I just don't see Deadpool doing anything that would get DS off his game. I do see where you are coming from however, I just disagree.

Siafon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Siafon

Well last night when I had this convo with someone they were a complete ass about it. I appreciate the arguments, and the way you guys handled it. God spawn, and Enzeru nice chatting I'm going to bed now.

TK_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TK_Beast

Deathstroke destroys. He trained better and is stronger.

eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool is good. Deathstroke is the best.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Honestly, every time a Deadpool vs somebody thread and everybody takes Deadpool as a joke, I hate Daniel Way a little more.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dondave

Honestly, every time a Deadpool vs somebody thread and everybody takes Deadpool as a joke, I hate Daniel Way a little more.

Why? Way's run was awesome

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: He made Deadpool a gag fest who just spams his healing factor, and that's how people think of him now even though that's not true.

Avatar image for borisxthexblade
borisxthexblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: totally agree. He got burnt out really fast and the majority of his run was a bummer...

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke. A better healing factor is the only place where deadpool outshines Slade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dondave: He made Deadpool a gag fest who just spams his healing factor, and that's how people think of him now even though that's not true.

I pretty much agree with both of you. I love Way's run and I'm still reading it, but it's really inconsistent. Deadpools a lot more skilled than he's portrayed in Way's run, and now whenever Deadpool does something noteworthy, or an old instance pops up, it get's chalked down to PIS and WIS.

Way's run is entertaining and fun to read, but shouldn't really be considered when judging Deadpool in a fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of the fight, Slade, definitely. Deadpool only has healing on him. He's nearly as fast, and nearly as skilled, but he's not there (yet, anyway).

JudgeNeptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By deathstroke19

@demifiend said:

Usually i would leave a longer message but this.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By darkseid1006
CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is just a overall better

bosshobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bosshobo1

deadpool

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke's better in every way(apart from healing-factor).

Deathstroke whoops that a$s.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Deathstroke's better in every way(apart from healing-factor).

Deathstroke whoops that a$s.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool. DS might be able to incapacitate him, but in one of his earliest issues, he beat Taskmaster. that puts him in Deathstroke's level. He's beaten the likes of: Captain America, Winter Soldier clone, Wolverine, Daken, Sabertooth, I could go on.

49fj12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think neither would win. They would just kill each other during the fight. Depending on the fight scene

SpinnerPlays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru: You forget though, that Deadpool has the potential to wipe out EVERYONE in the Marvel Universe. Yeah so what Slade is the best assassin in the DC Universe, I seriously doubt that he could kill everyone in the DC universe. Deadpool would win, probably in a VERY close fight.

thelegend0713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thelegend0713

In my view and citing marvel canon, deadpool has much better healing, as he not only survives countless bullets/blade wounds in a piece of latex, he has survived arrows through his skull against Hawkeye, (see the Meat Suit), decapitation, and Wolverine's Adamantanium claws, which should show a decisively better healing factor. He also has a better arsenal, as he has simultaneously used 20+ firearms, explosives (including a nuke), and his unpredictability would be an ace in the hole, as he has beaten Taskmaster, who's power is to read and analyze the attacks of foes, which he was unable to use on deadpool. Deadpool also has the greatest sense of humor EVER! If anyone can refute these points please respond.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

deathstroke curbstomp

Ony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ony

Umm isn't Deadpool immortal after he ticked of Death or something? I'm going to find it. If he is Deadpool wins if not, Deadpool wins. His amazing Healing Factor is tough to get around if you know what I mean. Sure Deathstroke has faster healing than the average human but not better than Deadpool NO.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade. Smarter and more brutal.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke has everything over Deadpool besides a healing factor and a little skill advantage.Deathstroke wins

Thesrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry I meant to say it could go either way in the beginning my hands think faster than my brainXD

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cable_Extreme
@thelegend0713 said:

In my view and citing marvel canon, deadpool has much better healing, as he not only survives countless bullets/blade wounds in a piece of latex, he has survived arrows through his skull against Hawkeye, (see the Meat Suit), decapitation, and Wolverine's Adamantanium claws, which should show a decisively better healing factor. He also has a better arsenal, as he has simultaneously used 20+ firearms, explosives (including a nuke), and his unpredictability would be an ace in the hole, as he has beaten Taskmaster, who's power is to read and analyze the attacks of foes, which he was unable to use on deadpool. Deadpool also has the greatest sense of humor EVER! If anyone can refute these points please respond.

It isn't about surviving, if Deathstroke decapitates him and punts his head, it counts as a KO. Slade has taken bullets, swords, explosions as well. Taskmaster is a great fighter, however, Deathstroke isn't peak human, he exceeds Deadpool in everything except healing, which is made up by his Promethium armor.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Slade wrecks deadpool

SlimSlader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SlimSlader

@enzeru said:

Deathstroke would win for sure.

He is the more powerful being overall.

• He has far better physical attributes, since he is a real metahuman. Strenght, speed, durability, reflexes, intelligence...
  • Yes, Deathstroke is indeed smarter then Deadpool and Deathstroke can think at a higher rate, which always comes in handy.
  • Deathstroke is actually wearing body kevlar which would protect him in a fight better.
  • Deathstroke can use prep-time better then Deadpool, since he is very versatile with prep and knowledge about his opponent.
  • Deathstroke is also far more skilled then Deadpool, since he doesn't depend so much on range weapons like Deadpool does and Deathstroke is fighting more powerful opponents more often.

But what speaks for Deadpool? He wouldn't go down like a rock in the water for sure ...

• Deadpool is the one with the better healing factor.
  • He is immortal, since Thanos cursed him with the life.
  • Thanks to his faster healing factor, Deadpool also has a better stamina.
  • I'm considering Deadpool as a prep-master lately, because of the way he has been written in his last Volumes. But his prep often mostly relies on genius plans and many, many fancy explosives to take down an opponent. So he has to set everything up and lurk the enemies into his traps. He isn't good when it comes to creating gadgets which actually help him in the middle of the fight, while Deathstroke does something like that.
  • I also think that Deadpool can endure more pain, because he is into that kind of crap. And the logical outcome would also be that he can shrug off punches and kicks far better then Deathstroke, because Deadpools nerve cells regenerate a lot faster, because the pain after a kick would disappear very fast. (But, Deathstroke has superstrenght, so he would be able to hurt Deadpool for sure)

This is one of the best statements I've seen on this Thread, but... and that is all true and I love Deathstroke, he's my favorite Character... but you have to realize that Deadpool can't die. Remember in the end of Wolverine Origins his head is taken clean off. And his eyes open at the end of the Credits. So even though Deathstroke would win in any other way. If its a fight to the death, Deadpool will always win despite it being Deathstroke, Wolverine or even Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimslader: Just a heads up - you replied to a post from over 2 years ago. Also, that's movie Deadpool you're talking about, not comic Deadpool. Different versions.

Also, Wolverine Origins Deadpool is horrific and should be removed from existence.

SlimSlader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SlimSlader

@i_like_swords: yeah I know, just wanted to justify. And for the Movie thing. I guess your right but if Deadpool could die, he would be dead already. I mean maby thats the same for Deathstroke too. But while Deathstroke is a badass, Deadpool is literally immortal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimslader: Popular characters don't tend to die permanently. I'm sure Deadpool and Deathstroke have died and came back at some point since it happens to everyone. But yeah, Deadpool is immortal. Although he can be knocked out or incapacitated, which is pretty much how he loses fights since he can't die or suffer from long lasting injury.