Deadpool vs Deathstroke

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@leonkarlen123: then deadpool will get right back up. Deadpool will outlast Slade, it's just a matter of time before he kills him.

Then when he tries to get up Slade takes up his Promethium Sword and cut him in half and throw the pieces into an Volcano..

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By CF12793

Deadpool and Deathstroke will probably be debated for ages - While I do think Deathstroke would win, it would be a very hard earned victory and would definitely leave Deathstroke with grievous injuries. Deadpool's healing factor is a lot better then Slade's - While Slade has been shot in the head and has taken Anti-Tank rounds the body, that's nothing that Deadpool couldn't also get up from more quickly then Deathstroke. Wade has been shot by a Rocket launcher point blank to the chest and didn't show any signs of injury, jumped out of a plane thousands of feet in there and landed on his head, only to get back up and joke about it. Slade was stabbed through his heart and other internal organs and kept fighting even while not at 100%. Wade has been stabbed in the brain by Wolverine, which barely phased him. Bullets have harmed him in the past, but not to the point where he's been brought down entirely from them. Deathstroke is packing some heat - Guns, a Blast Staff, a Sword, whatever is in his usual arsenal, but none of those things are a surefire way to take Wade out of the fight early. Deadpool cannot die - and it takes a heck of a lot to even slow him down. Deadpool can tank a lot of what Slade brings to the table - Their enhanced durability would make this fight last quite a while.

Let's talk about skill: Deathstroke has smacked the Justice League and the Teen Titans like they were amateurs, he's brought down the Batman quite handily and Nightwing isn't even a viable threat to him - He's stated to have been trained in Military Combat as well as extensive martial combat training from his wife. He can hang with the best of them, no doubt about that - but then again, So can Wade in his Universe. He's surprised Cap in combat twice, he's given Logan some decent fights over the years, despite Wolverine's surpassed skill level (Which is a lot higher than Slade's, IMO), he's fought whole teams of Superhumans like Slade has as well - the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the X Men, and a team of Anti-Registration Avengers. None of those fights ended quickly, as Deadpool was able to keep up with all of them (Albeit briefly). and even in the Brotherhood of evil Mutants fight, Wade wasn't sporting a healing factor at the time and was still able to perform exceptionally against them. Wade is sporting something that Deathstroke doesn't have in this fight - his insanity. Deadpool fights like the Joker except way better trained and has way better physicals - he will do anything to get a win even if it involves getting grievously injured himself. Odds are, Deathstroke is going to have a bit of trouble if Wade decides to drop some grenades at their feet during the fight.

Physicality-wise, I'd give the edge to Deathstroke, but it's not by a huge gap. Wade's endurance is off the charts, and his agility/speed are clearly superhuman as well. I'd actually say that Wade might have the edge in speed and agility, but they're very close. Street levelers like Nightwing, Batman, heck even Tim Drake have tagged Slade, so it isn't like his reflexes are that much beyond peak human. The Flash tagging feats are all circumstancial - A no holds barred Flash could beat Deathstroke with ease on any given day. Same thing goes for him beating Green Lanterns - I don't care how much Slade has "studied" them, guys that can take on Planetary threats would not be so easily beaten by a simply enhanced soldier with good fighting skills. Sorry if I'm nitpicking here, but w.e. - Bottom line, Deadpool and Deathstroke have comparable feats in terms of all physical aspects, except for maybe Strength, but again, if Wade can cut down a tree with a karate chop and knock a guy's head into a brick wall with a kick, Slade's going to feel Wade's blows.

Sorry for the length, but I just want to make it clear that Slade isn't that much higher then Wade is in terms of a lot of things. It angers me when people lowball Deadpool and write him off as some joke based on a small handful of showings. Honestly, Wade would give Deathstroke all hell if he's intent on killing him, and perhaps only Slade's higher brain capacity would save him in the end. I'm giving this to Deathstroke, 6/10. I personally think Wade has the skill and the insanity to pull off a few wins.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Iragexcudder

@leonkarlen123: that comment on the volcano is false. He can regenerate from literally anything.

AIM dropped a nuke on Deadpool and he asked for a fresca after. Plus, Deadpool could cut through Slades Nth Armor with his Carbonadium or Adamantium katana.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: that comment on the volcano is false. He can regenerate from literally anything.

AIM dropped a nuke on Deadpool and he asked for a fresca after. Plus, Deadpool could cut through Slades Nth Armor with his Carbonadium or Adamantium katana.

Highly unlikely that Deathstroke is going to stand still and take the pain on him, he is an bullet dancer. Besides we don't know if he has the strength to cut through the Nth Metal armor that easily.

About the volcano part i did never say that he would die but i guess this is to KO and throwing him into an Volcano should KO him.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loplopool: I taskmaster once said he can never fight wade because. His technique is so varied and unimaginable , he's able to copy everyone else's ability but not his that must say something plus deadpool will just break the 4th wall and rub out deathstrokes sword with a rubber wade stomps agreed

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke but not in a stomp but if its to the death then Deadpool

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By leonkarlen123

Deathstroke but not in a stomp but if its to the death then Deadpool

Why? Deathstroke can just keep slicing him in half all the time? He enjoys death

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: well, Batman and basically all the Robins have tagged Deathstroke before, and they're peak human.. Deadpool won't have a problem tagging Slade..

Idk, he did cut Wolverines head off with that sword.. He could do some damage

Is there even a volcano around? Haha

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By leonkarlen123

@iragexcudder said:

@leonkarlen123: well, Batman and basically all the Robins have tagged Deathstroke before, and they're peak human.. Deadpool won't have a problem tagging Slade..

Idk, he did cut Wolverines head off with that sword.. He could do some damage

Is there even a volcano around? Haha

Robins have tagged Slade before but they are also bullet timers and acrobatic masters. Don't forget they are trained by Batman. Btw Deathstroke has taken out Nightwing without effort. In worst case Deathstroke will find a way to keep him struck maybe slice him up like a pork and throw pieces in different toxins in the Ace Chemicals lol

No Caption Provided

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Y'know, there's a difference between making a concise argument about why a character should win over another, and then there's just simply being biased. You go into all these Deadpool threads and say the same **** every time - No matter who the character is, you say that Deadpool loses to them and make horrendous arguments as to why. I and others on this site have tried many times to teach you about Deadpool's abilities which you seem to know nothing about, and yet you ignore every single thing we try to tell you. Just drop the bias and move on, buddy. Deadpool has done nothing to you.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@leonkarlen123: Y'know, there's a difference between making a concise argument about why a character should win over another, and then there's just simply being biased. You go into all these Deadpool threads and say the same **** every time - No matter who the character is, you say that Deadpool loses to them and make horrendous arguments as to why. I and others on this site have tried many times to teach you about Deadpool's abilities which you seem to know nothing about, and yet you ignore every single thing we try to tell you. Just drop the bias and move on, buddy. Deadpool has done nothing to you.

I know what he is capable of but he is not taking out Deathstroke, he is superior in speed, strength and intelligence while Deadpool only got the healing factor as an advantage over him.

dominicwalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder:

ur argument is so bad it makes me sad,¨and then hel stand again and again¨.well deathstroke will take him out again and again and again,until he decides its enough and incapacitate him,and deal with his imortality as every 1 does,separate his head from his body and then dig his head a couple kilometers away from his body,he might not ¨die¨,but he got defeated in combat several times and then got incapacitated permanently.thats worse then simply losing.

the diference in strenght between slade and wade is like a gorilla vs a bunny,the diference in speed is like a car vs a bicycle.

the fight between this 2 a hw mma fighter vs a foul mouthed brat. deadpool is really good,funny and imortal. deathstroke is the best.

deathstroke was soo good,ppl copied him and made deadpool.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder:

ur argument is so bad it makes me sad,¨and then hel stand again and again¨.well deathstroke will take him out again and again and again,until he decides its enough and incapacitate him,and deal with his imortality as every 1 does,separate his head from his body and then dig his head a couple kilometers away from his body,he might not ¨die¨,but he got defeated in combat several times and then got incapacitated permanently.thats worse then simply losing.

the diference in strenght between slade and wade is like a gorilla vs a bunny,the diference in speed is like a car vs a bicycle.

the fight between this 2 a hw mma fighter vs a foul mouthed brat. deadpool is really good,funny and imortal. deathstroke is the best.

Learn how to spell before you try coming at me kid. Plus, your way of Deathstroke beating Deadpool is ridiculous and childish. Troll

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

DS.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dominicwalli said:

@iragexcudder:

Learn how to spell before you try coming at me kid. Plus, your way of Deathstroke beating Deadpool is ridiculous and childish. Troll

His post was so misinformed and biased that I have to give you kudos for even responding to him. Every "Deathstroke vs. Deadpool" thread I've ever seen has posts like his it seems. They become less about the battle and turn into "Let's hate on Deadpool" threads. I'd say that I know both characters pretty well at this point and I know that Deathstroke would not beat Deadpool as easily as everyone seems to think. Deadpool is comparable to Deathstroke in all physical aspects. The only advantage I'd give Slade a clear edge over Deadpool in is strength. They're both really even in everything else, except for Brain power.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: I completely agree and thank you. I understand people's love for the characters, I just don't get why it has to be so bias. I know both characters well, but Deadpool has been recently upsetting more powerful opponents.. so he's quite versatile so I'd put that into consideration.

I feel like everyone's opinion does matter in this sense but I don't understand some hostility

dominicwalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder:

I find it hilarious that pre-pubertic children use the word "kid" as a derrogative.

deadpool is cool and funny,but i think hes more funny than dangerous.If people think batman can beat deadpool easy.then deathstroke obliterates deadpool,cmon deadpool is a spoof of deathstroke lmao.its like modern age batman vs the groovy batman from that old tv show.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joseph

dominicwalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: plz,do tell me where it is "biased",and il clarify it for u,il write it down in a way u can understand,plz,deathstroke is as underrated(or more) as deadpool.i cant find a single thread in which deathstroke wins,and now..i find 1 of him vs deadpool....and i cant see or imagine a single way in which deadpool beats ds,plz post a good comment that supports this rip-off,unoriginal,and overated by his hardcore fans,(but still hilarious,thats the only thing OP that i can see in him).Its just unmmatched,being immortal doesnt make u being able to defeat a rhino,or a tank,much less ds.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dominicwalli: Deathstroke is nowhere near as underrated as Deadpool is. As a matter of fact, he's tremendously overratedmost of the time. I've seen threads in which people say Deathstroke can beat characters that are way out of both his league and Deadpool's....I've seen threads in which people claim he can beat 100 Tonners with ease and take out the Avengers with a few hours of prep....really he's just an enhanced human with good fighting skills, he's not that much above Wade. People use his PIS feats and blow them way out of proportion at times. I've seen a lot of people say things like "Deathstroke is more skilled" or "Deathstroke is way stronger and faster" without posting any sort of further evidence to back their claims up. I've already commented on why I think Deathstroke would win, I'm not supporting Deadpool in this thread...just clearing up a few misconceptions. If you disagree and think Deathstroke beats him with ease, go ahead and think that. I happen to think differently.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cf12793 said:

@dominicwalli: Deathstroke is nowhere near as underrated as Deadpool is. As a matter of fact, he's tremendously overratedmost of the time. I've seen threads in which people say Deathstroke can beat characters that are way out of both his league and Deadpool's....I've seen threads in which people claim he can beat 100 Tonners with ease and take out the Avengers with a few hours of prep....really he's just an enhanced human with good fighting skills, he's not that much above Wade. People use his PIS feats and blow them way out of proportion at times. I've seen a lot of people say things like "Deathstroke is more skilled" or "Deathstroke is way stronger and faster" without posting any sort of further evidence to back their claims up. I've already commented on why I think Deathstroke would win, I'm not supporting Deadpool in this thread...just clearing up a few misconceptions. If you disagree and think Deathstroke beats him with ease, go ahead and think that. I happen to think differently.

Agree.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#123 SC  Moderator

@dominicwalli said:

You shouldn't be addressing other CV users this way at all. If you find an argument bad, demonstrate why by focusing on the actual argument and not the person that made it. If it makes you sad, then don't address the user at all, go hug a puppy or listen to a happy song. Oh and do not refer to other users as "pre-pubertic children" either thanks. Or talk down to them as far as what they can understand or not. This is a warning.

Please just flag such users instead of calling them kid or retaliating with similar antagonism. Thank you.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By PantyPolice

Who is a better character? Deadpool

Who would win in a fight? Deathstroke

It's like the Jason Todd vs Frank Castle debate, Frank Castle is a better read but Jason Todd as a panty wearing robin has more impressive feats while being casual than Frank Castle does in prime with going all out and his most impressive feats.

Deathstroke is a better fighter. Deadpool often fights basic metahumans and basic martial arts masters, multiple of which has shown Deadpool his ass. Deathstroke can perceive more with his augmented brain, which ruins the unpredictability factor since it's a 1 v 1.

Deathstroke is much stronger. Deathstroke is much faster. Deathstroke is a better martial artist. Deathstroke is better with weapons. Deathstroke has the mindset to defeat Deadpool instantly while Deadpool's mindset will hinder him, although make him more interesting. I would say that even Time Drake would beat Deadpool.

Dick Grayson is by far better than Time Drake. Batman better than Dick Grayson, and Deathstroke has shown Batman his ass a few times more than Batman has shown Deathstroke his (which was only via stealth/team ups)

This shouldn't be a match. It's like giving Lady Shiva a super soldier serum and going "Okay stephanie brown, we're going to give you schizophrenia, here is some alcohol that you should chug to get wasted on before you start the fight, good luck"

Deathstroke = Super serum lady shiva in the situation

Deadpool = Wasted schizophrenic Stephanie Brown (lol)

Deadpool is a expert martial artist who has super healing. If he went into Gotham, it's the kind of villain that Batman runs through in 1 or 2 moves before shipping him to a jail.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc: will do, sorry about that.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool kills Slade with his jokes

dominicwalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: @erkan12:

well u guys surely didnt saw the comment of the guy saying that "it has been said that deadpool can kill every character in the marvel universe".And i havent seen a single post in which ppl claim that deathstroke can beat the avengers and lift 100 tons.BUT iv seen posts in which ppl claim that deadpool can survive desintegration and being thrown to a volcano.How in hell does immortality grants u that?Ppl always end up exterminating "immortals" in movies and comics in ways that are more easier and achivable than being thrown to a volcano.

I have never seen a thread in which they overate deathstroke,im sorry i would need a link or two to believe u.

Avatar image for trevorphilips14
TrevorPhilips14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please let's all remember Deathstroke is a Metahuman who can take both Batman and Robin on at the same time. While Deadpool is a messed up mutant with more brains then you'd think. He's not like Deathstroke who can use 90% of his brain capacity at any time but he's pretty smart. DP is skilled in martial artist and his unpredictability allowed him to defeat Taskmaster. He also has a far superior healing factor

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: Deathstroke is nowhere near Lady Shiva in terms of skill. And Deadpool is more skilled than Stephanie. Please leave.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By CF12793

@dominicwalli: Look at pretty much all the other posts on this thread - what are they saying? Deathstroke wins. You're seriously choosing to point out one guy over everyone else who has posted their reasons? People say Slade wins in threads all the time and don't even make a case for him. He's honestly been matched up with just about every character and there's always people who will come in and say silly things about him and post his PIS feats like defeating Flash, Green Lantern and the JL without providing any further evidence. I never said that Deathstroke can lift 100 tons...I said that I've seen people say that he can beat characters who can lift 100 tons, like the Hulk and Colossus, with ease. I'm not sure why you're questioning Deadpool's immortality when it's exactly that - immortality. What is there to question? He survives a volcano because he's a fictional character who lives in a comic book world. Hell, Wolverine didn't even have a healing factor in his early appearances. Then in Civil War he survived the impact on a nuclear explosion as a fried skeleton. No chance he should have survived it, but he did because it's all fictional. If you aren't seeing people overestimate Slade on this website, you're not looking hard enough.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: Deathstroke is nowhere near Lady Shiva in terms of skill. And Deadpool is more skilled than Stephanie. Please leave.

Can you prove Deadpool is more skilled than Stephanie Brown?

I am heavily convinced that Stephanie Brown could beat Deadpool even with his super healing.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: He has better feats, he schools Wolverine on the daily, has beaten Taskmaster who was unable to copy him due to his unorthodox fighting style. I haven't read much with him but he has tons of respect threads, check them out.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: He has better feats, he schools Wolverine on the daily, has beaten Taskmaster who was unable to copy him due to his unorthodox fighting style. I haven't read much with him but he has tons of respect threads, check them out.

He trolls Wolverine because he's immortal, he doesn't actually beat him in a serious fight.

Taskmaster not being able to copy him isn't that big a deal, Taskmaster is a gimmicky character.

Martial arts masters who are less impressive than Stephanie Brown's recent feats (she's improved) have taken Deadpool down. Martial arts masters of single styles, one shot characters.

Deadpool typically fights basic metahumans/mutants.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

He trolls Wolverine because he's immortal, he doesn't actually beat him in a serious fight.

Taskmaster not being able to copy him isn't that big a deal, Taskmaster is a gimmicky character.

Martial arts masters who are less impressive than Stephanie Brown's recent feats (she's improved) have taken Deadpool down. Martial arts masters of single styles, one shot characters.

Deadpool typically fights basic metahumans/mutants.

You lost all credibility.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering you never said Taskmaster lost, you said he wasn't able to copy him, and yes Taskmaster is a gimmick like Prometheus.

Skyconnor_MCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Deathstroke might be a soldier but deadpool is literally indestructible and immortal. Dead pool is great with swords and guns. Its a no-brainer! Deadpool wins

dominicwalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Deathstroke might be a soldier but deadpool is literally indestructible and immortal. Dead pool is great with swords and guns. Its a no-brainer! Deadpool wins

deadpool is not literally indestructable,hes literally immortal,if u cut his arm,his arm fallsO_O.Luke cage is ¨literally¨ indestructable,as his skin is as hard as adamantium which is indestructable.

@cf12793 said:

@dominicwalli: Look at pretty much all the other posts on this thread - what are they saying? Deathstroke wins. You're seriously choosing to point out one guy over everyone else who has posted their reasons? People say Slade wins in threads all the time and don't even make a case for him. He's honestly been matched up with just about every character and there's always people who will come in and say silly things about him and post his PIS feats like defeating Flash, Green Lantern and the JL without providing any further evidence. I never said that Deathstroke can lift 100 tons...I said that I've seen people say that he can beat characters who can lift 100 tons, like the Hulk and Colossus, with ease. I'm not sure why you're questioning Deadpool's immortality when it's exactly that - immortality. What is there to question? He survives a volcano because he's a fictional character who lives in a comic book world. Hell, Wolverine didn't even have a healing factor in his early appearances. Then in Civil War he survived the impact on a nuclear explosion as a fried skeleton. No chance he should have survived it, but he did because it's all fictional. If you aren't seeing people overestimate Slade on this website, you're not looking hard enough.

Well,ur argument has some strong points....fiction...well why cant deathstroke win vs ppl who can lift 100tons?O_O,ur the 1saying its all fiction and it doesnt need to b possible.

I personally think deathstroke cant hurt hulk or collosus,but i think they would have a hard time trying to catch or hit deathstroke....iv seen captain america block a few hits,and ¨fight¨ hulk.Lol,deathstroke can see the flash,deathstroke has magically augmented equipment.Hes more prepared,he has better equipment,hes stronger,faster,and smarter than deadpool,giving ur vote to deadpool just means you blv that underpowered characters can beat overpowered characters.which means that in someway u think characters like deathstroke can beat characters like hulk.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dominicwalli:

in your dreams, hulk/colossus would tear apart deathstroke from limb to limb and then digest them.

Skyconnor_MCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru: I'm not sure you've read the comic books. Deathstroke AND Dead pool both have swords and guns. Deathstroke is a super soldier and Dead pool has a healing factor. Last I checked, Deathstroke sure has a hard time fighting The Green Arrow. Deadpool could actually fight Hulk and not die but I don't think Deathstroke can do that. Dead pool has the upper hand in this fight. Plus, Deadpool can put his body parts back on if they are cut off. Can Deathstroke do that? I don't think so.

Skyconnor_MCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most people have only seen that move about Deadpool and don't know what he's capable of. I've said Deadpool would win but then I did my research. Deadpool does have the upper hand, but Deathstroke is a trained assasin. Neither of them is more skilled or stronger than the other. The only advantages Deadpool has is that he's immortal and has a healing factor. The only advantages Deathstroke has is his suit of armor and his training. No one wins. Someone said Deathstroke could beat Hulk but I don't think anyone, not even Thor or Superman, could do that. You would literally have to be the god of war or the dead to do that

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Deathstroke should win. Just because Deadpool can't be killed, it doesn't mean he can't be knocked out or incapacitated.

dominicwalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin:

DAT HULK HYPE,lol dude read carefully,i said if captain america can dance around with hulk(i even said deathstroke cant harm them) then deathstroke can pull that act too.Lol at the digest part.

ScreamZack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke couldn't beat my little sister.

Deadpool murders Slade with ease.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By dimitridkatsis

Deathstroke, Deadpool isn't as skilled and as for his vast powers it doesn't matter if he can't take fighting seriously.

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool just for the fact that DS could never beat Wolverine in fight

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanen said:

Deadpool just for the fact that DS could never beat Wolverine in fight

Deadpool never beat Wolverine in a fight either...

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Kanen

Do your comic book research. In the Wolverine Origins comics, issues 21-25, they actually fought for five straight issues. Deadpool actually won due to his healing factor being faster and better than Wolverine's. Deadpool would've succeeding in killing him if it wasn't for Daken Wolverine's son interfering.

dominicwalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanen said:

Do your comic book research. In the Wolverine Origins comics, issues 21-25, they actually fought for five straight issues. Deadpool actually won due to his healing factor being faster and better than Wolverine's. Deadpool would've succeeding in killing him if it wasn't for Daken Wolverine's son interfering.

why do people think that having the best healing factor decides a fight?and how can deadpool do sever dmg to some 1 that has unbreakable bones,its really hard to incapacitade wolverine,specially when wade is as soft as butter,wolverine doesnt even relies on his strenght to cut thru deadpool.And why is beating wolverine a benchmark for whos stronger?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade