-Original Occupation: Mercenary.

Deadpool

-Original Occupation: Mercenary.

Powers and Abilities

Healing Factor: Deadpool better.

Strength: Equal.

Speed: Equal.

Stamina: Equal.

Fighting Experiences: Deathstroke better.

Intellect: Deathstroke better.

Tricks: Deadpool better.

Deadpool has more weapons.

Deathstroke has bulletproof armor.

Deadpool has a black morbid humor.

Deathstroke has a cold and relentless nature.

This battle is interpreted as, if the DC and MARVEL, were to take on a human body, and to fight a life-long hardcore fight!

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#403 anthp2000  Moderator

Slade

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade stomps.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Slade

FlashGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By FlashGod

Deadpool stomps DeathIdiot

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgod said:

Deadpool stomps DeathIdiot

bro..

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By tj849

Slade takes it imo, Wade aint that hard to put down if you're smart.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

Slade takes it imo, Wade aint that hard to put down if you're smart.

Bullseye did it with a simple arrow to the head. knocked him out cold for a few minutes.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By tj849

@cable_extreme: Exactly. If Bullseye can put him out easily, then Slade can do a lot of interesting things...

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Slade stomps

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgive my ignorance (I don't know too much about Deathstroke aside from the Teen Titans show) but what gives Deathstroke the win here? Wouldn't Taskmaster beat Deathstroke?

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Forgive my ignorance (I don't know too much about Deathstroke aside from the Teen Titans show) but what gives Deathstroke the win here? Wouldn't Taskmaster beat Deathstroke?

Absolutely not. He has enhanced strength, reflexes, speed, and thought process. Not sure if it is included here but his Ikon Suit is able to take hits from superman

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continued from a PM...

@boogie123: About dodging Deadshot while exhausted: Yeah, he did that in Deathstroke, the Hunted (1994-1995) #41. He had been on the run for a little over one month at the time; moreover, he only did this after he explicitly stated Floyd had gotten a bead on him and thanked his reflexes exclusively.

No Caption Provided

Also, I just wanted to say that you were attempting to lowball Deathstroke's rapid healing with that feat from Faces of Evil: Deathstroke (2009) when he stated he'd need a while to heal from Rose gashing his cheek open. That would be like me using the showings of Punisher successfully KOing Wade those two times by merely shooting him in the head to say Slade could do the same despite him having no-sold and even joked through that exact same attack in the past.

I never argued Slade's healing was as fast, faster, or more powerful than Wade's, but it is quick and potent enough to heal the damage Wade can do to him with guns and swords relatively timely. Like I mentioned, he healed too fast for an autopsy to be performed on him. This feat came from under Deathstroke's original co-creator Marv Wolfman, meaning it obviously takes precedence over additional, lesser showings that transpired under other writers that only wrote Slade once or twice like David Hine, the very same author of the issue the feat you're using to downplay his rapid regenerative capability occurred in.

No Caption Provided

Lastly, do you want to use post-Flashpoint feats or not? I'm fine either way, but if so, Deathstroke's stats and core equipment would get a boost and he'd have more healing feats like when Rose said his wounds had already started closing seconds after he had been lit up by an assault rifle.

Let me be clear: When I say a boost in stats and gear, I'm saying Slade is now something like a 5-tonner who has cut apart automatic gunfire and the shooters simultaneously and timed explosive detonations twice, once while slightly physically weakened. Plus, his sword has drawn blood on Rebirth Superman with a single swipe across his chest; his staff has caused Clark to wince twice more when its blasts landed on his face and it has ultrasonics that scrambled Kong Kenan's focus.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins, he's been consistently been shown to squash skulls with his hits, DP's been knocked out a lot when his brain gets damaged

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#417  Edited By jumpstart55

Slade wins. Hes better in every-way. Well i mean besides the physical component in which case they are comparable but in terms of h2h Slade definitely triumphs.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington:

you're twisting things to form the notion that Slade's HF is impressive when it isn't, i showed pre crisis, post crisis, and n52 bleeding out.

I've shown just about every armor being susceptible to slashes and piercings and some aren't even fully bullet proof

Also in Rebirth Deathstroke #29 Slade was knocked out by a car being smashed into him breakingall his bones and his healing factor working at their optimum was stated as needing hours to fully heal him:

https://imgur.com/a/gtk9D

what was the point of mentioning his sword can cut Supes? i mean any sword can cut wade, but it wouldn't stop him from healing.

what's impressive is Deadpool sword (composed of nano ceramic fibre) can cut Spidey's web that normal swords can't, and normal swords have on occasions cut slade and made him bleed out:

https://imgur.com/a/jcXT6

here's slade bleeding out:

https://imgur.com/a/LCBYc

Slade bleeding out again:

https://imgur.com/a/LtPvS

Slade bleeding out yet again.

I'm tired of going over the same thing:

https://imgur.com/a/lGnP6

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

Deathstroke all the way. All Slade needs to do is decapitate him and he wins.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: Okay, this degraded into full-on low-balling if not trolling so this will be my final post.

I've shown just about every armor being susceptible to slashes and piercings and some aren't even fully bullet proof

You've shown random inconsistent showings for every armor except the one we were debating: Pre-Flashpoint Promethium.

Also in Rebirth Deathstroke #29 Slade was knocked out by a car being smashed into him breakingall his bones and his healing factor working at their optimum was stated as needing hours to fully heal him:

So, let me get this straight: Dr. Ikon, a man stronger than Superman given how he's capable of punching past the Ikon suit's shields, crushing every bone in Slade's body with a car when he was distracted and then stating he only needs hours at max to recover is somehow a low-showing?

what was the point of mentioning his sword can cut Supes? i mean any sword can cut wade, but it wouldn't stop him from healing.

what's impressive is Deadpool sword (composed of nano ceramic fibre) can cut Spidey's web that normal swords can't, and normal swords have on occasions cut slade and made him bleed out:

I was just stating that the sword would be better if you wanted to argue post-Flashpoint; if there had to be a point, it would be that it could easily and completely slice through Wade's swords along with the rest of his gear at which point Deadpool has no means of hurting him.

here's slade bleeding out:

https://imgur.com/a/LCBYc

This took place after a flying brick blindsided him, threw a submarine at his face, impaled him with his own sword, and withstood an EMP that leveled a shipyard at point-blank. Grant cut his throat after this and despite bleeding out, he got up and proceeded to march through being shot several more times in the chest.

Slade bleeding out again:

https://imgur.com/a/LtPvS

Slade, at point-blank, had just withstood an airstrike that dropped two entire buildings, and he was still walking around for a time despite missing the back half of his head. Mind you, this was after Possum had cut him apart with his own swords, plummeted off a building and landed on a car that then exploded underneath him.

Slade bleeding out yet again.

I'm tired of going over the same thing:

https://imgur.com/a/lGnP6

This isn't even canon. It's from Flashpoint: Deathstroke & the Curse of the Ravager and Slade had been impaled on Aquaman's trident and adrift at sea for days.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By boogie123

@elijah_c_washington: I said Slade's armor can be cut how is that missing context it tanking a submarine and receiving no damage to armor doesn't change the fact that it's still prone to sword attacks

Slade being in an explosion doesn't negate the fact that he's prone to sword attacks I don't care if a mosquito bit him the armor is still prone to sword attacks there is no context missing the armor tanking explosions which always does doesn't make it any more prone to sword attacks I've shown Slade bleeding out from sword attacks when he never suffered any previous experience with explosions not that it matters because explosions doesn't weaken the armor.

Aquaman impaled him and he was bleeding out immediately last time I checked everything in dc is Canon.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By AbstractRaze

Even if Deathstroke possess superior strength and a depleted promethium gear which not even Deadpool's katanas which are boosted with an special energy field, can deal with it, Deadpool posses an insane regenerative capability, those boosting his stamina and durability which are above Deathstroke levels.

Deadpool can teleport, is severely times faster as well.

In a long time, Deadpool takes this, he's surely less intelligent than Deathstroke, but the pressure comes from Deadpool by default, since his stamina is severely times above Deathstroke's.

Deadpool wins with very high difficulties.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Slade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Deathstroke. Physical superior, he outskills wade by decent margin.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool posses an insane regenerative capability, those boosting his stamina and durability which are above Deathstroke levels.

I get what you're trying to get at but im not sure if a healing factor equats to durability, its more along the lines of endurance really.

Deadpool can teleport, is severely times faster as well.

He ditched that as it was almost as unpredictable as him as well as being impractical. He never really used it for combat purposes anyway.

In a long time, Deadpool takes this, he's surely less intelligent than Deathstroke, but the pressure comes from Deadpool by default, since his stamina is severely times above Deathstroke's.

Fair point.

Deadpool wins with very high difficulties.

I agree but I see it as anyone's game really, leaning on Slade though for the most part due to gear and tactics.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I prefer Deathstroke I have to give this to Deadpool, I don't see Deathstroke doing any lasting damage to the Merc with a Mouth

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#427  Edited By King-Ragnar

Can't see Slade putting down Wade through brute force. Cutting off his legs should do it after a long fight.

Infiltration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke loses. His main advantage of having an advanced brain function against other fighters is totally useless against Deadpool. The outcome was also confirmed by the Grudge match and Death battle so he wins.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Deathstroke loses. His main advantage of having an advanced brain function against other fighters is totally useless against Deadpool. The outcome was also confirmed by the Grudge match and Death battle so he wins.

The most reliable sources around

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It hurts my soul how many people are getting misinformation from deathbattle. Well okay not really but the amount of people I have to call retarded is pretty big.

Slade wins.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By Wabubub

@jirou said:

It hurts my soul how many people are getting misinformation from deathbattle. Well okay not really but the amount of people I have to call retarded is pretty big.

Slade wins.

Death Battle is cancer and yes, Slade wins every time.

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool