Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Love or Hate?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Lantern Prime

4) Okay but alot of character's storylines are insignificant.

5) Well thats just your opinion and I respect it. But I disagree.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

DEADPOOL FTW

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Lantern Prime said:

1) But he is still funny though right?

2) some are.

3) Aren't all "fanboys"  annoying at some point."
    I wasn't saying that this is how I feel about Deadpool..I am saying that this is why people don't like him..but since you asked me....
    1.He's funny every other comic...not even that really.If I read 50 Deadpool comics in one day...only 10 of them would have made me laugh.
    2.Alot are.
    3.All fanboys aren't annoying.There are fanboys who just really like a character and then there are Deadpool fanboys (Not Mr.Wilson or DEADPOOL).No matter what you say about Deadpool..even if you are right they will deny it or whine about it.They also act as if he is an A-list superhero and over-estimate him.

Lantern Prime said:
    "4) Okay but alot of character's storylines are insignificant.

5) Well thats just your opinion and I respect it. But I disagree."
    4.His insignificance makes Deadpool fans even more annoying.Because they pretend if he's not.I like Misty Knight.Nothing she has done since she was created has made an impact on Marvel..but I can admit that.

5.That isn't my opinion..it's the absolute truth.He appeared in an X-men comic..even though they told him they didn't want him on the team..and Wolverine doesn't like him..him being their did absolutely nothing for the comic..al so he would where Racheal's costume and try and be funny.
    Blankspot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By Blankspot

Hmm it seems the only thing more inflated then Deadpool's ego is the amount of threads going on about him.  I like Deadpool, but wow seriously does there need to be another thread about him?  At the end of the day he is a comic book character and is not worth arguing over repeatedly.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By IcePrince_X
    Blankspot said:
    "Hmm it seems the only thing more inflated then Deadpool's ego is the amount of threads going on about him.  I like Deadpool, but wow seriously does there need to be another thread about him?  At the end of the day he is a comic book character and is not worth arguing over repeatedly."
    i second to that.
    its the Holidays.... lets have World Peace ('nuff said)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IcePrince_X said:
    "Blankspot said:
    "Hmm it seems the only thing more inflated then Deadpool's ego is the amount of threads going on about him.  I like Deadpool, but wow seriously does there need to be another thread about him?  At the end of the day he is a comic book character and is not worth arguing over repeatedly."
    i second to that.
    its the Holidays.... lets have World Peace ('nuff said)"
    fives
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lantern Prime
    Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:

2) some are.

I wasn't saying that this is how I feel about Deadpool..I am saying that this is why people don't like him..but since you asked me....
    1.He's funny every other comic...not even that really.If I read 50 Deadpool comics in one day...only 10 of them would have made me laugh.
    2.Alot are.
    3.All fanboys aren't annoying.There are fanboys who just really like a character and then there are Deadpool fanboys (Not Mr.Wilson or DEADPOOL).No matter what you say about Deadpool..even if you are right they will deny it or whine about it.They also act as if he is an A-list superhero and over-estimate him.

Lantern Prime said:

4.His insignificance makes Deadpool fans even more annoying.Because they pretend if he's not.I like Misty Knight.Nothing she has done since she was created has made an impact on Marvel..but I can admit that.

5.That isn't my opinion..it's the absolute truth.He appeared in an X-men comic..even though they told him they didn't want him on the team..and Wolverine doesn't like him..him being their did absolutely nothing for the comic..al so he would where Racheal's costume and try and be funny.
    "
    Well of course the X-Men didn't want him on their team. Hes freaking psycho.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Lantern Prime said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:

2) some are.

2.Alot are.

Lantern Prime said:

"
    Well of course the X-Men didn't want him on their team. Hes freaking psycho."
    No..they didn't want him on their team because....
    1.He's useless
    2.He doesn't follow orders
    3.He's not a mutant.
    Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Elian Allen

Who the heck could hate him? he is too funny! Deadly has a great background and looks freaking cool!

I am Deadpool damit!
    I am Deadpool damit!
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Lantern Prime
    Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:

2) some are.

2.Alot are.

Lantern Prime said:

"
    1.He's useless
    3.He's not a mutant.
    "

1) Uh he just wiped out an entire army of Skrulls.

2) Oh course, hes  mercinary

3) I know that
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Lantern Prime said:
    1) Uh he just wiped out an entire army of Skrulls.
    So?
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lantern Prime

Ehem

Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Elian Allen
    Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:

2) some are.

2.Alot are.

Lantern Prime said:

"
    1.He's useless
    3.He's not a mutant.
    "

3)The reason was because he was not a mutant.. also he can get annoying sometimes.. but that's the beauty of DP :P

1-2) uhhh that's he whole deal of been a mercenary, to fallow orders for cash or a bounty of some value..

If deadpool didn't fallow orders then he wouldn't be paid.. I mean, if you send a guy to wash your car and the dude does not do it he disobey a order and I bet you wont be dumb enough to pay him.. Deadpool, you pay him and he will get the job done.. that is fallowing the orders of the client. = Mercenary.

mercenary, equals > service, service equals > usefulness
    pimp, equal > a hoe's boss..... O_O? wait that's something else :P

If you go on rampage killing just for the heck of it you become a ASSASSIN or a simple murderer..

once a assassin is hired he becomes a mercenary or bounty hunter which equals the same. The target becomes a bird, pigeon, fish or a payday... (merc codes :P)

simple ..

trust me I'm a merc :P

by the way killing the Skrull army in middle of the invasion is a huge deal..
    Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Elian Allen

ok now :P

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Elian Allen said:

3)The reason was because he was not a mutant.. also he can get annoying sometimes.. but that's the beauty of DP :P

1-2) uhhh that's he whole deal of been a mercenary, to fallow orders for cash or a bounty of some value..

If deadpool didn't fallow orders then he wouldn't be paid.. I mean, if you send a guy to wash your car and the dude does not do it he disobey a order and I bet you wont be dumb enough to pay him.. Deadpool, you pay him and he will get the job done.. that is fallowing the orders of the client. = Mercenary.

mercenary, equals > service, service equals > usefulness
    pimp, equal > a hoe's boss..... O_O? wait that's something else :P

If you go on rampage killing just for the heck of it you become a ASSASSIN or a simple murderer..

once a assassin is hired he becomes a mercenary or bounty hunter which equals the same. The target becomes a bird, pigeon, fish or a payday... (merc codes :P)

simple ..

trust me I'm a merc :P

by the way killing the Skrull army in middle of the invasion is a huge deal.."
    Even if Deadpool was a mutant...he would still be useless to the X-men.He has no powers.He isn't anymore useful than anyone on the team already.In fact if the X-men needed to capture Deadpool..they could send a rookie and the job would get done.
    Deadpool isn't a team player.He never has been and never will be.Even for the money he doesn't follow orders..that is why when he was working for the Kingpin..the Kingpin fired him.He called Deadpool..."A liability".

Deadpool didn't kill the skrull army.He killed a few soldiers.The Avengers\Secret Warriors\Hood's Gang\& Thunderbolts did that.Ms.Marvel by herself killed more skrulls than Deadpool and killed the Hydra Super-Skrull.

I don't even really dislike Deadpool,I dislike his fanboys.He is what he is.Reaching to try and make him sound more important than he is is annoying.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#66  Edited By Korg

He is only as important and relevant as his writers make him. How many could have held their own in a title with Cable? No X-Man I can think of. Took a team of them in the past. He's far from useless, follows orders when it suits him, and being a mutant is far from a prerequisite for being an X-Man. Xavier has said so himself. His character has more depth to it and has more potential than half of the roster of the X-Men do currently. IMO, the problem is that they make him less important than he should be. People use his insanity to hold the character back, and that's a shame. He could basically replace all of X-Force.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Korg said:
    "He is only as important and relevant as his writers make him. How many could have held their own in a title with Cable? No X-Man I can think of. Took a team of them in the past. He's far from useless, follows orders when it suits him, and being a mutant is far from a prerequisite for being an X-Man. Xavier has said so himself. His character has more depth to it and has more potential than half of the roster of the X-Men do currently. IMO, the problem is that they make him less important than he should be. People use his insanity to hold the character back, and that's a shame. He could basically replace all of X-Force."
    That is the point..the writers have failed to make him relevant since his first appearance.How many could hold their own in a title with Cable? Alot of characters could.The only reason Marvel allowed Cable and Deadpool because they were trying it out as a gimmick.Marvel tried everything to keep Deadpool selling.They tried several different mini's and his book still got canned before Cable & Deadpool came out...and if Marvel had lost Deadpool because of Rob Leifeld's b#tching during that time..Agent X would have taken his spot.Deadpool follows orders when there is no joke to be gained from it,and even if you don't have to be a mutant to be an X-man..why would the X-men even want a non-mutant on the team? HIs character is worthless...he's basically Spider-Man and the New Ant-Man with no boundaries.He doesn't know when to stop..he throws lame joke after lame joke until finally he gets a smirk.If people think Squirrel Girl makes a mockery of what it means to be a superhero..I think Deadpool is just as bad.
    This is my problem with Deadpool.Like any character he has the potential to be written well but the people who write for him come in and do the same BS storylines that got Deadpool canned the first time.I get it..he's retarded and possibly insane..we get it.Be serious for like two seconds..at least.This is why I like Spider-Man more..he tells his jokes..but he gets serious and gets the job done.He's not trying to make me laugh for an entire comic and failing at.He's also not doing things you know he can't just because he's him.Beating Wolverine all the time,The time he beat Shatterstar,embarrasing Juggernaut,standing a chance against the Hulk,breaking the 4th wall every other comic,BS like that gets lame quick.
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Lantern Prime

I agree with the"Breaking the 4th wall thing". Thats stupid and gets old quickly.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Lantern Prime

I agree with the"Breaking the 4th wall thing". Thats stupid and gets old quickly.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Korg

Vance, no offense, but your opinions on Deadpool are clearly heavily biased, and therefor completely worthless to anyone objective about the matter.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Korg said:
    "Vance, no offense, but your opinions on Deadpool are clearly heavily biased, and therefor completely worthless to anyone objective about the matter."
    How are they biased..I based my opinion on what I see in his comics.Sit there and pretend every panel isn't a punch line in Deadpool's comics,act as if most of his feats aren't plot devices.It's clear as day..he is a walking joke.
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eh Vance he took out an entire Fleet Ship full of Skrulls.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Korg

You have yourself admitted that your views are biased by things as small as posts by other users ("fanboys") on these forums.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Lantern Prime said:
    "Eh Vance he took out an entire Fleet Ship full of Skrulls."
    Skrulls aren't hard to kill.
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah tell the Young Avengers that......

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#76  Edited By Virago

I love deadpoool! The writing is what appeals most to me, which is very rare. I like his sarcasm and the obscure references. love it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Lantern Prime said:
    "Yeah tell the Young Avengers that......"
    The Young Avengers had to fight a Super-Skrull...As rookies...
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Korg
    Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:
    The Young Avengers had to fight a Super-Skrull...Deadpool fought some soldiers...do the math."
    Deadpool helped create, then destroy, an army of Super-skrulls created in his image. The fact that most of this victory was due to his own knowledge of his body chemistry and the reality in which he actually exists make it a pretty impressive feat. Especially for a "walking joke". Nick Fury doesn't just send random mercs to do this crap, you know.
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Lantern Prime
    Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:
    The Young Avengers had to fight a Super-Skrull...As rookies..."

7 deep against one guy.....you gotta take advantage of that. Plan something if you can't stop him.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Korg said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:
    The Young Avengers had to fight a Super-Skrull...Deadpool fought some soldiers...do the math."
    Deadpool helped create, then destroy, an army of Super-skrulls created in his image. The fact that most of this victory was due to his own knowledge of his body chemistry and the reality in which he actually exists make it a pretty impressive feat. Especially for a "walking joke". Nick Fury doesn't just send random mercs to do this crap, you know."
    Ok..but the Young Avengers had to fight a super-skrull with the powers of several powerful characters.Deadpool has no actual powers.All those skrulls got was his sense of humor and his healing factor..that's it.I have no idea why Fury would send Deadpool on that mission but Fury usually knows how will get the job done.I would say the feat is impressive for Deadpool..but just as impressive as the Young Avengers and Runaways taking out the Super-Skrulls they had to face.They never had any actual real training.They are all new to this stuff.
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Lantern Prime
    Vance Astro said:
    "Korg said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Lantern Prime said:
    Deadpool helped create, then destroy, an army of Super-skrulls created in his image. The fact that most of this victory was due to his own knowledge of his body chemistry and the reality in which he actually exists make it a pretty impressive feat. Especially for a "walking joke". Nick Fury doesn't just send random mercs to do this crap, you know."
    Ok..but the Young Avengers had to fight a super-skrull with the powers of several powerful characters.Deadpool has no actual powers.All those skrulls got was his sense of humor and his healing factor..that's it.I have no idea why Fury would send Deadpool on that mission but Fury usually knows how will get the job done.I would say the feat is impressive for Deadpool..but just as impressive as the Young Avengers and Runaways taking out the Super-Skrulls they had to face.They never had any actual real training.They are all new to this stuff."

But I was also mentioning the ones that he took out before all those Deadpool clones in the first issue.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Korg

So you admit that Deadpool should have even odds or better against a super-skrull with the powers you described?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Korg said:
    "So you admit that Deadpool should have even odds or better against a super-skrull with the powers you described?"
    I honestly don't know what Deadpool would do against the same Skrull they had to face.His feats are inconsistent.One comics he's beaten Masters of several styles..the next he loses to two teenage girls with no powers. (not joking..it happened).
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Korg
    Vance Astro said:
    "His feats are inconsistent."
    Kind of like any other character in comics, from Batman to the Beyonder, and everyone in between?
    G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By G'bandit

O_O? I wonder who is Vance's favorite character? it must be Sentry or World War Hulk or another power house....

One man against a full fleet, in other words inside enemy ships and he took them ALL out been a "Powerless" human being? Deadpool is even more interesting to me now XD

Deadpool does has powers... Deadpool has super human reflexes, ultimate healing and regeneration.. not to mentuion the telepoting thingy and the gadgets bombs and fire arms, that even if they are not powers they work the same way..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Korg said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "His feats are inconsistent."
    Kind of like any other character in comics, from Batman to the Beyonder, and everyone in between?"
    No.His feats are vastly inconsistent..let me give you an example.
    Wolverine is a master of virtually all styles,has a ridiculous healing factor and unbreakable claws.Wolverine over time has beaten almost every street level hero with fighting skill below or on his range of fighting skill.Yes at times he loses to people he should or beats people he shouldn't but it's a once in a while thing..mostly done in the 90's.I haven't seen him beat anyone this millennium he shouldn't have.In fact Marvel depowered him.

Now..let's take Deadpool.He's a expert of armed and unarmed combat.A master of no styles,hasn't had any significant training but is rated a level 5 in the Marvel Handbook.Meaning a Master of 1 style.I am assuming they are calling that one style his own style.Deadpool has lost to almost every street level fighter he has come across..Daredevil,Bullseye,The Punisher,Silver Sable,Hawkeye,etc.Yet...when it comes to people like Wolverine & Taskmaster...both masters of all styles.He beats them guaranteed almost every time..no matter the circumstances.He beat Taskmaster once without full use of his arms and legs..he was tied up.He beat Batroc the Leaper,Constrictor,T-Ray,and Taskmaster all at the same time.All of them are good fighters too.Deadpool faired well against Juggernaut and Hulk as well and even the Secret Avengers all at once...when he failed to beat Iron Fist by himself.Oh but then with all that...he loses to two teenage girls in a stolen car..called the twisted sisters and gets out fought by Copycat.I'm sure both instances were supposed to be funny.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    G'bandit said:
    "O_O? I wonder who is Vance's favorite character? it must be Sentry or World War Hulk or another power house....

One man against a full fleet, in other words inside enemy ships and he took them ALL out been a "Powerless" human being? Deadpool is even more interesting to me now XD

Deadpool does has powers... Deadpool has super human reflexes, ultimate healing and regeneration.. not to mentuion the telepoting thingy and the gadgets bombs and fire arms, that even if they are not powers they work the same way.."
    My favorite character is Daredevil.A well written character.
    Deadpool has no superhuman attributes.Healing Factor is due to his immortality and curse with life.He hasn't used that teleported in so long and most of his guns are pulled out of his ass by breaking the forth wall.
    G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By G'bandit
    Vance Astro said:
    "G'bandit said:
    "O_O? I wonder who is Vance's favorite character? it must be Sentry or World War Hulk or another power house....

Deadpool does has powers... Deadpool has super human reflexes, ultimate healing and regeneration.. not to mentuion the telepoting thingy and the gadgets bombs and fire arms, that even if they are not powers they work the same way.."
    My favorite character is Daredevil.A well written character.
    Deadpool has no superhuman attributes.Healing Factor is due to his immortality and curse with life.He hasn't used that teleported in so long and most of his guns are pulled out of his ass by breaking the forth wall.
    "
    Cool I'm a fan of Daredevil as well I don't know as much about him but I love the costume and the random comic I bough of him. now can Daredevil survive a fleet full of skulls? I bet Deadpool survived just because of the healing factor, I haven't read any comic of DP, ever, just read the arcs and info people post. Also random scans people post.. but I bet that he had to be injured and the healing factor had to save him. so could DD survive that? he has no healing and is against many Skrulls.. all he has is speed, sonar sight or radar and his weapon. I don't think he can survive.. maybe escape and even that would leave him badly wounded against those things..

the healing factor is suppose to be (the last time I read about him) because of the procedure to weapon X, they injected a serum develop from Wolverine, apparently it might be more potent since DP have been even cut half and half and came back to normal..

I like the fourth wall thing for the reason that we the readers understand what he is talking about but the characters just think he is retarded lol to me that is hallarious.

behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    G'bandit said:

Cool I'm a fan of Daredevil as well I don't know as much about him but I love the costume and the random comic I bough of him. now can Daredevil survive a fleet full of skulls? I bet Deadpool survived just because of the healing factor, I haven't read any comic of DP, ever, just read the arcs and info people post. Also random scans people post.. but I bet that he had to be injured and the healing factor had to save him. so could DD survive that? he has no healing and is against many Skrulls.. all he has is speed, sonar sight or radar and his weapon. I don't think he can survive.. maybe escape and even that would leave him badly wounded against those things..

the healing factor is suppose to be (the last time I read about him) because of the procedure to weapon X, they injected a serum develop from Wolverine, apparently it might be more potent since DP have been even cut half and half and came back to normal..

I like the fourth wall thing for the reason that we the readers understand what he is talking about but the characters just think he is retarded lol to me that is hallarious.
    If Daredevil couldn't die and could break the forth wall..he would beat even more people than Deadpool.Daredevil not having healing factor doesn't mean much.Daredevil moves more units than Deadpool and he wasn't a Secret Invasion.You know why..because he comics is written by Ed Brubraker..one of Marvel's best,the things he does makes an impact on other characters and the Marvel Universe.
    Daredevil has beaten Deadpool twice.The only time they fought and Deadpool didn't win is when he sucker punched him in his annual and during the Contest of Champions..which if you read the comic..all you had to do was gain a clear advantage.Deadpool didn't touch Daredevil the entire fight.

You say "we" the readers as in excluding me? I read Deadpool..that is why I know so much about him.I don't just not like characters for no reason.I read.It's not funny.He breaks the forth wall in every other comic.It was funny the first time.It means nothing now.Deadpool has potential to be funny..but his writers suck!

Look..the point I am trying to make and the point I was making from my first post in this thread.I don't really dislike Deadpool.His fanboys and the stale storylines is what I can't stand.His fanboys don't except Deadpool for what he is.Always trying to make him out to be something he's not..RELEVANT!.If you like him...that's fine but like him for legit reasons and don't make up stuff.If Marvel really cared about Deadpool they could make something out of him...but it's clear they don't.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#90  Edited By Suigetsu
    G'bandit said:
    " Cool I'm a fan of Daredevil as well I don't know as much about him but I love the costume and the random comic I bough of him. now can Daredevil survive a fleet full of skulls? I bet Deadpool survived just because of the healing factor, I haven't read any comic of DP, ever, just read the arcs and info people post. Also random scans people post.. but I bet that he had to be injured and the healing factor had to save him. so could DD survive that? he has no healing and is against many Skrulls.. all he has is speed, sonar sight or radar and his weapon. I don't think he can survive.. maybe escape and even that would leave him badly wounded against those things..

"
    He took down that super skrull without firing a single bullet nor a single sword or fist strike.
    Vance hates deadpool because of my, so I am the responsible for turning him in such a rabbid community member,  and now he is married to te idea of hatnig deadpool.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "G'bandit said:
    " Cool I'm a fan of Daredevil as well I don't know as much about him but I love the costume and the random comic I bough of him. now can Daredevil survive a fleet full of skulls? I bet Deadpool survived just because of the healing factor, I haven't read any comic of DP, ever, just read the arcs and info people post. Also random scans people post.. but I bet that he had to be injured and the healing factor had to save him. so could DD survive that? he has no healing and is against many Skrulls.. all he has is speed, sonar sight or radar and his weapon. I don't think he can survive.. maybe escape and even that would leave him badly wounded against those things..

I like the fourth wall thing for the reason that we the readers understand what he is talking about but the characters just think he is retarded lol to me that is hallarious

"
    He took down that super skrull without firing a single bullet nor a single sword or fist strike.
    Vance hates deadpool because of my, so I am the responsible for turning him in such a rabbid community member,  and now he is married to te idea of hatnig deadpool."
    He took down a super-skrull..but he couldn't beat Daredevil.CASE CLOSED
    I don't hate Deadpool...I HATE YOU! Read my posts.I never said I hate Deadpool.People are getting mad like I made the thread.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#92  Edited By John Valentine
    Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "G'bandit said:

I like the fourth wall thing for the reason that we the readers understand what he is talking about but the characters just think he is retarded lol to me that is hallarious

"
    Vance hates deadpool because of my, so I am the responsible for turning him in such a rabbid community member,  and now he is married to te idea of hatnig deadpool."
    I don't hate Deadpool...I HATE YOU! Read my posts.I never said I hate Deadpool.People are getting mad like I made the thread.
    "
    I made the thread.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I know.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By John Valentine

I hate Deadpool.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By G'bandit
    Suigetsu said:
    "G'bandit said:

"
    OH ok I get it.. but in that case he should of place this in the Off topic with your name on it XD

Suitetsu love or hate him?  XD :P

caption
    caption

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By John Valentine

Hate.

Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

Vance Astro said:
    "I have every Deadpool comic and every Deadpool appearance ever created up to issue #3 & #4 of the current volume.(Before anyone asks...these were given to me..I didn't pay for them).Anyway...Deadpool is an interesting character.The problem I have is the way he is written.It's hard to take him seriously because his feats and everything involved with him is massively inconsistent.I also don't like the fact that people who aren't funny..right comics for characters who are supposed to be funny.The funniest things that happen in Deadpool's comics are usually subtle things you notice..some things that may not have been intended to be funny.I liked Deadpool alot when he first came out..before Deadpool:Funeral for a Freak dropped started hating him though.The writers would let Deadpool beat any ridiculous ass odds and he was breaking the fourth wall almost on an every comic basis.Funeral for a Freak was by far the best arc he has ever had.Cable and Deadpool was pretty good too.
    My final verdict on Deadpool is..he is a likable character.You can like him and he can grow on you if you read his comics..but people make him out to be more than he is which causes me not to like him.The fanboyism is unbearable,Not only that but he fails to be relevant to any actual events in Marvel.I have yet to see Deadpool present during an even and him being there actually making an impact.

So I wouldn't say I hate him.There are things about him I hate and I hate his fanboys,but when someone really tries they can make something out of him.
    "
    I love Deadpool and I have to say I agree it's the little thing that make Deadpool great. I missed Cable and Deadpool I think they handled Wade better in that comic but I like what the new series is doing. It's just not wowing me yet.
    I'm working on the whole every appearance thing right now. I have every Deadpool comic. Now I'm just trying to find the other comics he's in. I'm missing a few X-forces towards the end of the run.

I'm a huge Deadpool fanboy as you can tell. I went so far as to make a fan film and then once it got popular I made a second (it's still in post however). So you probably wouldn't like me but I'm not the average fanboy. I can understand how Deadpool's zany antics can not be as appealing to other people. Different Strokes for different folkes.
    Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "G'bandit said:

"
    "
    Deadpool's healing factor was vamped up towards the end of his first on going series his healing factor is now better then wolverine's. And for the whole he could beat super skrull but couldn't beat Dare Devil thing A: Deadpool's healing factor wasn't as good when he fought DD and B: since when have characters in comic books fought battles consistently? It's a flaw of the genre. Get used to it.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    Deadpool's healing factor was vamped up towards the end of his first on going series his healing factor is now better then wolverine's. And for the whole he could beat super skrull but couldn't beat Dare Devil thing A: Deadpool's healing factor wasn't as good when he fought DD and B: since when have characters in comic books fought battles consistently? It's a flaw of the genre. Get used to it."
    Deadpool's healing factor doesn't mean anything.He lost to the Cat & Domino in Cable in Deadpool.Who cares if his healing factor is better than Wolverines? Healing factor doesn't make him a better fighter.Deadpool couldn't beat DD before and he can't beat him now..he's still not a great fighter.Now your sitting her saying fights aren't consistent? Well that is myth among people who don't read comics.Take any great fighter in Marvel..Captain America,Black Widow,Black Panther,Echo,Hawkeye,Wolverine,Elektra,Batroc the Leaper..etc.They all have consistently beaten or lost to most of their opponents.There are only a few instances where that has not applied.
    For example
    Daredevil consistently beats Deadpool,Bullseye,The Gladiator,Stilt-Man,and the Kingpin.If he ever loses it was in off day but he has beaten them more times than not.

Captain America..consistently beats Crossbones,Batroc the Leaper,Red Skull,& Baron Zemo.

So take the inconsistency myth and out of the equation with everyone else.Deadpool is crazy inconsistent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEADPOOL IS AWESOME

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.